[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>This girl enters your gun store with her motorcycle and parks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

>This girl enters your gun store with her motorcycle and parks it next to the counter
>She smells like leather, motor oil, and sweat and looks like she's been riding for awhile.
>She said she is about to visit some rough country called Detroit where the locals are known to commit random acts of violence.
>She's staying there for three days
>She's looking to update her everyday carry to maybe give her a better chance at surviving
>She already owns a large bore black powder revolver which she open carries and an old rimfire pistol for hunting small game

What do you recommend to her?
>>
I tell her to get out, and that she is banned from the store until she learns some proper manners
>>
I recommend she get the fuck out of my store with her oil dripping fuck machine ruining my carpet.
Or
Pop her, take her stuff, cook and eat her and sell the bike.
>>
>>35037420
>enters your gun store

You mean like visiting my gunbroker page?
>>
>>35037420
A Ruger Blackhawk in .45 LC. It'll be an easy transition from the old smoke pole. Same skill sets and so forth.
>>
OP here, forgot to mention she has no money
>>
>>35037478
If I can fuck this cute boy (female), we will definitely be able to work out a deal.
>>
>>35037462
>smoke pole
niiiiiiice
>>
File: kino gun.png (240KB, 710x430px) Image search: [Google]
kino gun.png
240KB, 710x430px
>>35037432
>Pop her, take her stuff, cook and eat her and sell the bike.
That's a violation of her NAP mister.
>>
>>35037501
She violated NAP first by ruining his carpet.
>>
>>35037432
>ruining my carpet.
>he would have carpet in his store
>not a nice bright warm hardwood
pleb. Anyway i'd steer her towards a GP100
>>
>>35037493
That's what black powder firearms were and are called. Fag.
>>
>>35037420
>>This girl enters your gun store with her motorcycle and parks it next to the counter
Shoot her.
>>
>>35037420
Some countries aren't worth visiting, Kino.
>>
File: kino thingken of travels.jpg (493KB, 2238x1600px) Image search: [Google]
kino thingken of travels.jpg
493KB, 2238x1600px
>>35037612
The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
>>
>>35037432
>Pop her, take her stuff, cook and eat her and sell the bike.
Two words: three rabbits.
>>
>>35037620
There's "not beautiful", and then there's "horrifyingly dystopian". All the danger of the Arena mixed with all the boredom of the Land of Tradition. By the end, you'll *wish* for a pyroclastic flow to wipe out the place.
>>
File: kino vs slavers.webm (2MB, 704x480px) Image search: [Google]
kino vs slavers.webm
2MB, 704x480px
>>35037625
They shouldn't have done that.
>>
Since I'm not a little bitch, I don't lose my shit in the presence of a personal motor transport. Then I recommend she carry a Javelin if she intends to visit such a city.
>>
>>35037420
Fuck her, make her act like a housewife and give her a nice benelli to defend her homestead. Also, give the bike a bitta upkeep make it shiny for opening fire on the streets of detroit.
>>
>>35037420
>rape
>>
>>35038025
>>35038318
These.
>>
>>35038318
That's a good way to get shot, anon.
>>35038025
This nigga knows what's up
>>
>enters your gun store with her motorcycle
>and parks it next to the counter
#00 buckshot to the face, repeatedly
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.