[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Planning on getting a Stoeger side-by-side coach gun to put in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Planning on getting a Stoeger side-by-side coach gun to put in the backseat of my car. A little backseat boom-stick. 36-inches total. It comes in 12 gauge and 20 gauge, which is where my question is. 12 gauge or 20 gauge? Thanks, /k/. :^)
>>
>truck gun
>secure

Pick one.
You might as well just give it to jamal and tyrone.
>>
>>35034125
._________________________.

What did he mean by this? Someone explain.
>>
>>35034125
Unless it's locked in the toolbox, this anon is correct.
>>
File: 1503239601042.jpg (79KB, 800x752px) Image search: [Google]
1503239601042.jpg
79KB, 800x752px
>>35034104
12, what are you retarded? Bought one on memorial day for $350 out the door at Cabelas on a lark because it seemed fun (and I was drunk lel). Really awesome, surprisingly good clay shooter. Takes up to 3" shells, right is improved cylinder choke for slugs, left is modified for tighter buck and bird, and two triggers to decide in between.

Would recommend.
>>
>>35034125
Maybe he doesn't live somewhere with jamals and tyrones
AKA anywhere that's not also garbage
>>
>>35034239
You know how incredibly easy it is to get in a toolbox? Placebo.
>>
>>35034288
Yeah, if you are already planning on breaking into one. Without any tools it's a lot harder. Someone can break a window with anything, you can't just break into a toolbox with a rock.
>>
File: BRBRHUE.jpg (2MB, 4000x2666px) Image search: [Google]
BRBRHUE.jpg
2MB, 4000x2666px
Be prepared to oil it frequently.

My Stoeger (pic related new out of the box) is the only gun I've ever had to rust. Not even my Rustingtons rust.

They FEEL good, and because Stoeger is part of Beretta the service is actually pretty good, but my goodness those HUEHUE guns are crude. Pic related again.
>>
>>35034104
>12 gauge or 20 gauge?
My boyfriend said that 20 gauge is for weaklings.
>>
>>35034747
My wife's sister's daughter's uncle says you're a faggot.
>>
Seriously though, is the extra barrel worth paying more than double what you'd pay for a single-barrel Stevens 301?
>>
File: Super Shotgun.jpg (105KB, 1020x569px) Image search: [Google]
Super Shotgun.jpg
105KB, 1020x569px
>>35034104
Can work, a shotgun is a good general purpose kind of gun.

20-Gauge works just fine, but unless you're small statured or a woman I think you can probably deal with the recoil just fine.
But on the other hand, if it's a gun you want your kid or wife to be able to use just as well as you, then that's also a good reason to pick 20-Gauge

>>35034125
Maybe he doesn't live in some ghetto-ass shithole.

>>35034779
Yes, Super Shotguns are badass and you still have an easy to use gun with two shots.
>>
>>35034610
Wtf is that homemade? What a mess.
>>
>>35034104
Are the 12's and 20's built on the same frame and use the same furniture? If they are -- and most are these days -- you have no incentive to go with the 20.
>>
File: bigfatmess.png (409KB, 735x431px) Image search: [Google]
bigfatmess.png
409KB, 735x431px
>>35037257
>>
I have a 12 gauge model for my /out/ings and I love it . Main thing is i don't know if this happens with all of them but when i fire and go to break it have to put some pressure on it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.