[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If guns are going to be systematically banned one at a time starting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: gin.jpg (121KB, 1133x565px) Image search: [Google]
gin.jpg
121KB, 1133x565px
If guns are going to be systematically banned one at a time starting from now, 2017, to 20XX dystopian future in what order do you the the ban would go in terms of types of guns banned, what type of gun will be the last to be banned/never banned?
>>
Feinstein plz go
>>
Um, just look at any shit state/cuntry that does it and you have your answer you gigantic fagmatic dick sucker.
>>
>>35029718
>>35029707
/pol/ detected
I agree there are certain types of guns that should flat out not be owned by civvies
>>
>>35029723
Fuck off, nobody said that you fucking idiot. Get your shit anti gun faggot self out of here. You just agreed with yourself.
>>
>>35029683
It's probably gonna go the same way Australia is going.

>full auto/NFA stuff
>Semi auto rifles
>Semi auto handguns
>lever action rifles and shotguns
>calibers above .22
>shotguns
>all calibers and firearms
>air rifles and crossbows
>bows and knives
>objects that can be improvised weapons
>thoughts
>>
File: Shit Hawk Down.jpg (34KB, 359x473px) Image search: [Google]
Shit Hawk Down.jpg
34KB, 359x473px
>>35029763
The shit-tsunami that wipes out the Western Democratic system of government as a whole can't be deep enough. I pray for its arrival.
>>
>>35029723
>not
>infringed
>>
>>35029814
>lmao fuck this thing that lets me espouse my retarded statist views and keep my guns
>i wanna give the government ALL the power they need to take guns from everyone I don't like and then trust them to not take mine!
>>
>>35030353
because history and logic mean so much in America.

You are losing to the left Cleetus.
>>
>>35029763
uk is at step 4 right now rip
>>
The year is 20XX everyone uses ar15s with ambot levels of precision. Shooting matches are decided by coin flips.
>>
>>35030461
>Fascist, reeeeeee
I'm not a statist, dumbass, and you've got your theory of government backwards. We let it exist, not the other way around.
>>
Hey everyone look at me
>>
>>35029683
I'm surprised we don't have disposable guns right now. I mean pay 50 bucks for a plastic gun loaded with 5-6 .380 with a guaranteed 3 shots of action for home protection, full of all sorts of licensing and background checking and lists that go right into Hillary Clintons private servers

That's probably the last gun you will legally be allowed to own. But just ask a californian who bought a 30 round mag in the last decade whether or not he actually gave it back to the government.
>>
>>35030682
>Right has majority of every fucking branch of government and the highest seat of power
>Left is still at historically low reputation and going fucking broke
You are very wrong friend.
>>
>>35029683
Probably Break action shotguns and muzzleloading black powder rifles, mostly because so many important people own very very expensive double barreled shotguns and theyre simply needed by farmers too.
>>
>>35030776
So you have to shoot the heads side before the other guy to win? Sounds pretty neat desu.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.