[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking about copying this look for my Mossberg 500

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7107.jpg (222KB, 685x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7107.jpg
222KB, 685x1024px
I'm thinking about copying this look for my Mossberg 500 for a Space Gun look for HD. Could you guys help me figure out what parts/rails/etc have been added?
>>
That's not even a Mossberg.
>>
>>35018884
I wouldn't but that is just my opinion. For a HD shotgun, it really should only be meat and potatoes. I am loaded 00, slug, 00, 00, slug, 00
>>
>>35019069
I forgot to add: if you ever have to use it, it will end up in an evidence locker, uncleaned, with all of that stuff attached to it sitting there for upwards to 10+ years, all those extras gone to waste.
>>
>>35019034
>>
>>35019034
I know, but the aftermarket between the 870 and 500 is pretty similar. Just wondering if people recognize the parts.
>>35019069
The odds I have to use it is low, thankfully, though I do see your point.
Is there a reason you alternate 00 and slugs like that?
>>
>>35019198
You never know what defensive situation will arise when needing it. Tossing in a few slugs gives me options - many people forget you can shoot through your walls at assholes trying to use it as cover and return fire, or appliances. The slugs at in-home range allows me to penetrate inner walls without having to try to peek and get shot and defeat a fridge or 2x4s with insulation, drywall, and another layer for how my home is set up.
>>
>>35019198
The stock looks like a Magpul shotgun stock. The forend is a Surefire forend. I'm guessing the pistol grip is Magpul too. I think the side-saddle and rail are a Mesa Tactical Sureshell rail. That Surefire forend is not cheap.
>>
>>35019091
Pretty good point. Haven't considered this.
>>
>>35019363
SureFire 318LMG is the forend I think. That shit is like $400+ lol. Stock and pistol grip are cheap from Magpul. Are you looking for the front end sling attachment point accessory? Hold on for the Magpul stock - I think that is another brand. Did you want the same stock shown in the pic?

>>35019369
Yeah man. If I know its confirmed a break in and I need to unload ASAP, I'll be doing so through my inner wall, especially since I have a hallway and straight stairs that are a funnel
>>
>>35019363

Magpul stopped making that stock about 12 years ago. Ergo makes a copy.
>>
>>35019369
Worse than that, jury is going to think you built this gun to kill people more efficiently by tricking it out.

I want my hd gun to be a factory as possible. And why I use a glawk and mossman 500 bone stock for hd
>>
File: IMG_6245.jpg (17KB, 535x241px)
IMG_6245.jpg
17KB, 535x241px
>>35019413
If possible, yes. I'd like to basically clone it. Same stock, attachment point, sights, etc.
I really do appreciate the help, Anon.

I know the Surefire one is pricey (it's really the only part I recognize), but that Insight version is non-existent. It's already been partially tacticooled when I bought it, but I like that look more.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.