[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With all these unprepared people in Houston, it really made me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

With all these unprepared people in Houston, it really made me thonk.

What's in your bugout bag?
>>
>>35018846

bugs
>>
>>35018846
No, I felt like I packed good enough, even though I didn't have anything ready, I packed everything I needed in 30 minutes, BoB and a small suit case and fucked off to safety
>>
>>35018846
>unprepared people
What a nice name for niggers.
>>
>>35018846
I live in PA so "bug out" is kind of an absurd idea. I get it though if you live out west with massive tracts of federal land.
That being said, your BOB looks a lot like my camping pack
>>
can you explain the purpose of that tent? im sure its not made for hurricane season
>>
>>35018973
it must have a rain fly right?
>>
>>35018973
easy way to keep the elements off you.
>>
>>35018846
Why? I'm not a Texasfag?
>>
>>35019162
Disasters of all kinds (natural, technological, man-made, ect.) can happen anywhere. Why don't you go look up your state and county's EOP and mitigation plans and see what the Hazard/Vulnerability Assessment actually says?
>>
>>35019208
Because...I have insurance? So again, why?
>>
>>35019241
Insurance doesn't do anything to keep you safe or have you prepared in case of an emergency or disaster.
>>
>>35019266
Literally nobody died. Jesus Christ kid. Nobody cares, because nobody should.
>>
>>35019284
11 people have died, many are displaced, many are stranded, and many now face a much harder time than they needed to. But sure, it's childish to be prepared and understand what your locality's hazards and vulnerabilities are. It's much more adult-like to bury your head in the sand and think it'll never happen to you than to worry about your own safety and well being and that of your family and pets.
>>
headlamp
50 ft of paracord
knife
water filter
Half a roll of TP
3L camelbak + 1L kanteen
passport + $500 in Canadian pesos
bivy sack
tarp
first aid kit
50 rounds of 9mm
150 rounds of .22lr
lube (both kinds)
a week's supply of sriracha cashews and chunky peanut butter
20g of edibles
onahole
extra socks
towel

Ready for anything.
>>
>>35019336
11 dumb ass civies died. I'll cry, on camera.

They warned you. Couldn't swim?
>>
>>35018856
Nah dude that's a bug in bag
>>
>>35019336
it's hard for me to have empathy for people who weeks in advance to plan for this
>>
>>35019589

Nah, that bag holds rape and misery. My bug out bag has bugs.
>>
File: m235.1.jpg (99KB, 1500x1500px)
m235.1.jpg
99KB, 1500x1500px
>>35019336
ny times has it up to 30 now, smartest prep for flooding is one or two of these in each of your cars and a hatchet in your attic.
>>
File: YOU vs Momoko Yamazaki.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
YOU vs Momoko Yamazaki.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>>35018846
Mirin that Level 3 Backpack. Good to hold a lot of energy drinks and painkillers.
>>
>>
>>35019567
>>35019617
I mean no one ever expected robots to have empathy anyway.

It's also clear that you're only here to shitpost and that you have nothing meaningful to add to the conversation of preparing for disasters and emergencies.
>>
>5 ubermonsters
>5 sugar free redbulls
>3 spray bottles full of gasoline
>1 ghillie suit trouser
>2 padlocks
>20 rounds of 12ga dragons breath
>3 rounds of .50 Gyrojet(all I can afford)
>a car battery
>3 inches of 550 cord
>Nintendo switch
I'm ready for anything.
>>
>>35019284
At least 11 people have died plus an unknown number of people missing and unaccounted for
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.