[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wfg/ Writefag General-We got the VIP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 130

File: we got the VIP.jpg (42KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
we got the VIP.jpg
42KB, 600x337px
This thread is for writing /k/ related stuff and the recomendation of books that are /k/ related

Give thanks to Polybius and Archivefag for keeping /wfg/ afloat.

It's been unscientifically proven that a lack of (you)s for writers can lead depression, alcoholism, story abandonment, and an hero.

But it's so easy to make a difference in a writer's life. Just one (you) a day can make the difference between a happy writer and a writer on permanent hiatus.

Please, post now. Help make a writer's day.

Featured writers

Construct
Damaged goods: The journey of a man who buys a distressed Beretta 92FS
http://pastebin.com/N4c9j2sx

Barret sempai
Panni: The tales of an anon that adquired an Irish Barret
http://pastebin.com/JWgFSePg

Link to sticky: https://pastebin.com/0bBGBbS8
Last thread: >>34936989
>>
File: you know the drill.png (118KB, 478x413px) Image search: [Google]
you know the drill.png
118KB, 478x413px
>make new bins
>finally got time to work on the sticky
>re-work the folders
>>
archive does nothing. thank poly. hail the chalupa overlords.

also bring back doomfag
>>
File: delet this.png (171KB, 308x269px) Image search: [Google]
delet this.png
171KB, 308x269px
>>35011622
i know who you are
>>
File: kaJmvXr.jpg (25KB, 466x424px) Image search: [Google]
kaJmvXr.jpg
25KB, 466x424px
>>35011683
lies. you cant catch the gingerbread man

forreal tho, where did you go doom. muh qt scifi demon killer grills
>>
>>35011734
>that pic
What the fuck
>>
>>35011977
the pigeon press is the pinnacle of mans creation. the true weapon to surpass the metal gear. The weapon zeus himself would wield

how do we improve it.
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 750x745px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 750x745px
>>35012201
Who wrote the ayyys? he was good.

>Those Russian girls have the nicest eyes.
>>
>>35012297
tanks vs ayys? that would be the resident tank autist JT/AT.

apparently slav sloot tanks are for feeding.
>>
>>35012307
NEIN! the one who wrote about pillow tier ayy waifus.
>>
>>35012367
The red ones that go through a version of being in heat?
>>
>>35012470
yes. I forgot which anon that was, and I don't think he's posted here in forever.
>>
>>35012500
Cmdr_L

But you're right, he hasn't posted in a while.
>>
>>35011463
Why is that bear held in place by a FA AKM?
>>
>>35012606
Auto defansas are odd m8, they have good intentions but theyre odd
>>
File: 1451682977921.png (87KB, 417x234px) Image search: [Google]
1451682977921.png
87KB, 417x234px
>>35011463
anyone got some lewd gun love? for uhhhhhhhhhhh science
>>
>>35013808
Read the damn sticky under fapfic tag
>>
>>35013856
sorry dad. I love you
>>
i never realized i wanted to fuck a g11
>>
File: 1500584995704.jpg (14KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1500584995704.jpg
14KB, 600x338px
>Those garandfag story descriptions
>>
>>35011622
Didn't garandfag say he was doomfag?
>>35012543
I hope he returns, maybe one day.
>>
Why are there no links in the sticky for garandfags stuff?
>>
>>35015267
its a folder with links to all of his stuff
>>
File: 1484964569155.png (110KB, 944x609px) Image search: [Google]
1484964569155.png
110KB, 944x609px
>>
>>35014334
Of course you do, it's like a German unicorn space elf. With the most amazing gift hips and waistline this side of the urals

>not that it stops at a G11
>>
File: image.png (525KB, 508x676px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
525KB, 508x676px
>>35016347
>gift hips
What are those? Also, I'll just say that the end credits song for konosuba is peaceful as fuck and literally feels good to hear. Fuck that's nice. oh god, are these tears? More update tomorrow, I get it off.
>>
>>35016804
Uhhh, typo
>>
>>35016921
What was it supposed to be?
>>
File: 1502482980689.png (43KB, 249x230px) Image search: [Google]
1502482980689.png
43KB, 249x230px
>/k/ can't figure out what model Enfield I have
>someone insists it's a Forgotten Weapons tier snowflake variant
>mfw my Bubba'd Lee might have one kick ass story behind it's humiliating present.

I feel a story brewing.
>>
File: 1451540403813.jpg (262KB, 963x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1451540403813.jpg
262KB, 963x1280px
>“Well I would wake when the sun is high and work while the sun sets, in a city that is more so a forest of houses that spanned great and far with no walls to boarder.” I can see her interest. “I would travel fast in a cart that moved itself just to make a full day trip last in mere moments”
>“Could such a thing be possible without the intervention of god?” Marra asked.
>“This was a tool for the common man, and so civilizations expanded and connected like never before.” Her eyes reacted to my sentence. I guess this world has not developed that far in transit yet.
>“So carts can travel the speed of Mak?”
>“What is Mak?” I asked.
>“Mak was a winged lizard that would fly the skies. It would travel at a speed so great that the wind would screech a terrible wail.” Marra explained.
>“Mach?” I wondered. I realized it. There are so many polarities to this world so far that maybe I would be able to see such familiar things.
>“That is right, the fastest creature that travels the skies.”
>“Interesting” I smiled. I boasted, “The wagons did not go that fast though. They were able to go fivefold the speed of any equestrian.” She got more interested into such a thing when I concluded. “But people can still die in those things when they don’t respect the road.”
>“Ah” as Marra realized the danger of such travel speed.
>“But that is a world without magic, and with endless imagination. We try to build greatness of our predecessors by pushing away just causes and physical faith with logic and innovation.”
>>
>>35017018
>forgotten weapons tier
>bubba'd

I cried a little
>>
File: IMAG0848.jpg (4MB, 5376x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0848.jpg
4MB, 5376x3024px
>>35017079
Part of me prays he's wrong. He seemed obsessed with the space behind the safety, kept saying it proved it was a No.1 Mk.6
>>
In my story the main character is a Marine who is deployed to board enemy ships and engage in close quarters combat in a very unforgiving vacuum (and sometimes zero G, and toxic) environments where most of his friends are killed. He is very patriotic and loves serving in the military, he looks forward to the day he can be dischared and go to college, but after killing several men and watching many of his friends die, he begins to become demoralized and simpithize with the the rebels. He wants to return home and be with his wife and son. After witnessing much of platoon being fired on while attempting to surrender he dedicates his life to becoming an even more effective Marine, receiving many accolades, medals, and awards. He ends up becoming an alcoholic and high ranking enlisted man in his 30s after being divorced from his wife and losing custody of his son. He spirals further into insanity and is executed by firing squad arter murdering several POWs under his supervision. His son also enlists in the military at the age of 18, knowing almost nothing about his father, and only meeting him once when he was a child.

Honest and brutal criticisms welcome.
>>
>>35017125
B.O.A.R.D.

>Battalion Ordanince Assault & Reconnaissance Delivery

>After the naval engagement at Remiter in 2142, a need for disrupting and engaging an enemy flagship beyond its engagement range was noted by the USSC. A contract for a boarding device capable of delivering a squad of marines (16 personnel) to an enemy warship was submitted to the public. Tycron Heavy Industry Orbital was awarded the contract. The BOARD is capable of delivering a vehicle to an enemy vessel at ranges of 1.37Ls, beyond the ranges of almost all rail accelerators and thermal weapons currently fielded by the rebellion. It is also capable of launching ECMs, chaff, and thermal sinks to disrupt missiles and point defense systems that would attempt to intercept the BOARD. Before impact the BOARD rapidly decelerates with large forward facing directional explosives as well as two stage shaped charge that breaches the enemy hull. After delivery the cargo of marine shock troopers can engage the crew of the ship, conduct sabatoge, and other combat actions against the boarded ship. In VR simulations and war games BOARD systems are deployed in a salvo of 10 or more, delivering at least a platoon sized (60 personnel) combat contingent to various systems of the enemy vessel, with the priority target usually being the bridge, but engineering and weapons platforms are also targets of priority.
>>
>>35017133
>>35017125
BOARD systems can be intercepted by missiles, CIWS, and thermal weapons, with an average loss rate of 40%. However Naval Space Command has deemed this to be acceptable losses as compared to the thousands of sailors, and billions of ship tonnage that could potentially be lost in a conventional flagship engagement. The BOARD has only been deployed once at the battle for Lang Di, where it was deployed against a rebel destroyer. Marines boarded and decisively captured the enemy ship, suffering 9 casualties, inflicting 391 casualties, and capturing 3,428 crew. 3 BOARDS were shot down on approach resulting in the death of 48 marines and 3 USSC navigators. All USSC cruisers and frigates are expected to be fitted with BOARD systems by 2207.
>>
>>35012470
That would be me
>>
File: IMG_2877.jpg (108KB, 717x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2877.jpg
108KB, 717x634px
>>35017189
You got anymore of them updates?
>>
>>35017257
Not now, sadly, but perhaps soon.
>>
>>35017257
The design of the Puukko seems silly; there's nothing to protect the hand from slipping forward onto the blade. I realize it's meant for stuff like skinning, gutting, whittling, box-opening, and just basically little jobs like that, but what if you had to use one in self-defence? That generally includes stabbing motions, and I dare say trying to stab with that knife could result in someone fucking up their fingers, especially if their hands aren't perfectly dry. Awesome that such a part of Finnish culture is a style of knife, very respectable, but I think it's in their best interest to have something there to block the fingers from potentially slipping forward.
>>
File: 1484613443501.jpg (117KB, 605x412px) Image search: [Google]
1484613443501.jpg
117KB, 605x412px
>>
They're not perfect but go read the Monster Hunter International series by Larry Correia. Writer is a firearms instructor and spergs out about guns in the books which are basically a modern day Witcher series.
>>
File: 1397816109056.png (9KB, 298x279px) Image search: [Google]
1397816109056.png
9KB, 298x279px
>>35018247
>modern day witcher
>>
File: 1496965898828.png (467KB, 618x626px) Image search: [Google]
1496965898828.png
467KB, 618x626px
>>35017113
WHAT DID THEY DO TO HER
>>
File: Gosh, it's so wet now.png (111KB, 419x350px) Image search: [Google]
Gosh, it's so wet now.png
111KB, 419x350px
>>35018247
Gotta check it out then.
>>
>>35018247
Oh man, I just looked him up for the first time
>Correia's works include magic and often mythical monsters, such as vampires and werewolves. His stories are typically action-oriented with accurate and detailed depictions of firearms usage.[3] Correia used to be active on firearms discussion boards, where he would write about his interest in weapons and low budget monster movies, and also get inspiration from various online threads.
>His self-published first novel, Monster Hunter International, was written for—and marketed directly to—the posters on these boards
>literally written for /k/
>>
File: IMAG0851.jpg (2MB, 5376x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0851.jpg
2MB, 5376x3024px
>>35018258
Honestly, not a lot. Aside from the synthetic stock and the missing cut-off plate, it's still all there, just with a few parts mixed and matched.

I got someone else stating that this is a rare Mk.6 Enfield so that makes two people. I'm starting to get my hopes up.
>>
>>35018772
I was reading that thread last night.

Honestly man, *Don't touch it* is the best advice I have for you. May be possible to restore it to full Mk VI by finding a replacement for the missing plate and other parts, but research fully.

Honestly, if it is, you're one lucky SOB
>>
File: kay.png (64KB, 422x271px) Image search: [Google]
kay.png
64KB, 422x271px
>>35018247
I cant belive i forgot to add that one author, altough if he developed the characters as he describes the guns, weew
>>
File: 1504112914991.jpg (1MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
1504112914991.jpg
1MB, 4032x2268px
>>35019129
>Don't touch it
I couldn't resist taking a peek. She's got the cut-off plate slot tucked under the stock. I may actually have a Mk.6 on my hands.
>>
>>35020168
Where's the slot for the bolthead to ride on? I'll also note that there's no No.4 Mk.I or Mk.2-style button that acts as the bolt-release. The Mk.III* and No.4 Mk.I* had a very simple style of bolt-release where you basically bring the bolt back as far as it will go and pry the bolthead counter-clockwise until you overcome the spring tension keeping it in place. Still, either way, I'm pretty sure you need a little rib on the right side of the receiver.
>>
File: 1504058951049.jpg (1MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
1504058951049.jpg
1MB, 4032x2268px
>>35020522
It's there. Last pic didn't make show it well but the button and rib is there.
>>
Sorry for the long wait, everyone, but here is the next installment of "They do not realize."

>05 September 20XX
>First day of school began, and it is different than from homeland.
>Other than all of my fellow sisters being same pattern as each other, teachers see us more like humans.
>What stood out most for today was…

**Attention students, there will be a mandatory physical today. Report to the armory immediately for a full evaluation by our armorer.**

* “Kurwa…”

“…”

- “Oh come on, Beryl and Siggy, it’s just an inspection.”

>”Blyat! I just hope the armorer buys this…”
“I’m just a little shy about these things. Where I come from, we stay with our soldiers, so I am not used to being handled by someone else… Yeah…”

* “Beryl is fine, kurwa!” She huffed

+ “Yes, of course you are, Beryl.” In that moment, G36 popped into view from around the corner, giving a very condescending smile towards the trio.

+ “After all, it’s amazing your even able to do anything with you being a ‘marvel’ of Polack engineering. Think just because you’re chambered in the same ammo as us makes you a part of u- mmph!”
>>
>>35020707
Noticing Beryl started to turn red and her tail at attention, Vepr grabbed and stuck the left over sausage she had brought for a snack in G36’s mouth.
“By the way, I think I found what you lost the other day.”

- “I knew something was missing on those sausages! Some sour kraut.”

G36 bit hard into the sausage, with her face turning bright red at the shame she was facing.

* “Kurwa, you must have been starving!”

G36 was about to jump on MK18 when Vepr grabbed her from under her arms, lifting her up.

+ “Let me go, you alp ape!”

While all of the commotion was going on, a blond German girl with wavy hair and blue eyes stepped out of the Armory. Her eyes had a piercing look, as she cast a glare to G36, and then the trio.

o “May I inquire what is going on, and why you are lifting G36?” the girl said in a cold but authoritative voice.

“Ah, nothing, we just had a slight misunderstanding. Right, G36?”

+ “Yes, just a large difference in understanding.” G36 said, looking at the blonde German girl and then down.

o “Good to hear. And I hope my fellow gewehr has not soured your time here.”

“Not at all, Fräulein, I’m sure we’ll all be good friends by the end. Right, G36?”

Hearing Vepr, a reflexive twitch on her right eyelid was made, and smiled.

+ “The very best. But first, I believe it is my turn for inspection.” And with that, G36 slipped out, turned her nose up and entered the armory.
>>
>>35020728
One by one, one of the rifles came in and out.
G36 returned looking as indignant as when she first entered, but now more flush around cheeks.
Beryl went in next, looking distraught when she entered, but came out in higher spirits and with a bar of chocolate covered wafer.
MK18 popped in nonchalant and come out the same way, but a tint of redness from her cheeks were showing.
-“Well, your turn, SIG.”

>”Moment of truth.” Vepr opened the door to the armory. Her hand was trembling, despite her face trying to appear neutral.

Inside the armory were examination tables, scales, beds, vices, presses, and other equipment needed for tooling a gun.

The walls around the area were lined with cabinets, no doubt containing replacement parts and ammunition.

# “Get undressed and put your cloths over on the table. I’ll be right over.”
Vepr began to undress, but then stopped and grabbed a piece of paper she had stashed on her.
An elderly man came out from a side door pulling up and zipping his pants. Looking at Vepr, he let out a sigh.
>>
>>35020689
Oh, but if it was a No.1 Mk.VI wouldn't it be one of the ones you pry?
>>
>>35020748
# “No need to be bashful, little lady, just going to be inspecting you to see if you’re mechanically sound and jot your measurements.”

“Hmm, yes, I can clearly see that. An armorer in a building full of cute young guns.”

# “Was just doing some business. Human after all.”

“Oh my, all that sorts of business with that cute little blond American gun, with her tiny little handgard.”

# “What about her? She’s a prude, and wouldn’t stop squirming. And you still need to be inspected.”

“Gasp! And so insistent to see me naked! You must also have something for cute Swiss girls like me with beautiful dark hair, then. Well, I have a certificate here to show that I will not need you to touch me and that I am perfectly sound.”

Taking the paper Vepr produced, the armorer gave a quick look through, looking at Vepr every so often.
# “Well damn, and here I wanted to know what it was like to caress a SIG 550 again. Let’s see, standard 5.56x45mm, so no need to get you anything different or weird, and everything looks fine.”

“Alright, looks like we’re done.” And with that, Vepr began to walk towards the door and out of the armory.
>>
File: Vepr Day 17.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Vepr Day 17.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>35020762
# “Hey, hold up a bit.” The armorer spoke up. Vepr stopped, turning towards him.
# “I’ve worked with SIGs before, and while they out there may not know, I can tell you’re not exactly your standard SIG 550.”

“Well you have my papers and ever-“
# “Yes, yes, but when you’re as old as me, and have seen so many rifles, you can tell when something just isn’t right.”

Vepr stood there, trying to hide she was about to break into a cold sweat.
“Are you actually threaten-“
# “No, I’m not threatening you. I just would hate to see one of you get hurt, or worse, that a repair I made ended up causing harm.”

“Don’t worry, I’ll be fine.”

# “If it makes things easier for you, I am required to keep everyone’s records completely confidential, and I do take this seriously.”

And with that, Vepr left the armory, and rejoined MK18 and Beryl, who were waiting outside.

>”Was a close call, journal. I may have begun to earn the trust of the rifles here, but I will need to work on the staff. But, they still do not realize I am a vepr.”

And that's it for part 2. Hope you all liked it. Pastebin posted right here https://pastebin.com/nLpbVMcF
>>
File: download.png (923KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
923KB, 1280x720px
>>35020754
Thankuflly Ian did a video on the Mk.VI. Looks like they had them as well.
>>
>>35020778
i like it
>moar when?
>>
>>35021168
Depends entirely how busy I am when life kicks up again next week.
>>
>>35020778
is good stuff
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 1208x654px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 1208x654px
More Soviet things coming down the pipe soon.
>>
File: tommy-wiseau.jpg (26KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
tommy-wiseau.jpg
26KB, 720x404px
If anyone is interested, should I keep going with this?
https://pastebin.com/HGePyx8X
>>
>>35021950
yes

>>35022141
also yes
>>
File: 1895 Chilean long.jpg (1MB, 2000x965px) Image search: [Google]
1895 Chilean long.jpg
1MB, 2000x965px
>L-look, I know I'm not in as good a condition that sweaty jew said I would be in, it's not fair that I was down-rated from the others.
>I know the bluing on my barrel is mostly gone, i-it's not my fault I wasn't stored right for all those years. In the cold and the d-dark, all alone...
>A-and I know my stock looks horrible, with all the scope-mount holes and the scratches and the dings and the ugly green paint and the-
>Wait, what do you mean you don't care?
>You... you really think I'm beautiful the way I am? Even with the holes and the-
>I-is that ammo you're holding? Sorry to tell you, b-but I'm not like all those other rifles, with their .30-06 and their 54r popularity contests...
>7mm. You actually have 7mm. On original brass stripper clips? I... I don't know what to say. Wait, why are you carrying me outside?
>Y-you're actually going to shoot me? B-but I haven't been shot in over 100 years...
>Targets, I-I can do this; I'll show those post-1900 upstarts what I can do!
>You're taking a picture first? A picture of me? T-thanks.

Don't roast me, my first time posting in here.
I wonder what the waffegeist of an 1895 Chilean Mauser would look like?
>>
>>35018247
His books are fucking amazing. A required read for every kommando and wannabee Stalker
>>
File: back when.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
back when.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>35021950
YAY
>>
>>35022438
>First time posting here
Welcome!

>Wonder what it's waffegeist would look like
That is pretty much up to you man. A lot of the fun from writing (for me at least) comes from brainstorming and making characters up with some semblance of logic given the firearms physical features.
>>
File: write.jpg (27KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
write.jpg
27KB, 472x472px
>>35022438
Looks decent and welcome aboard, now the questioning begins

>gonna do more?

>if you do more are you going to keep a track on your stuff or want me/archive to keep a track on your stuff? keep in mind that if you do it yourself just mail either of us a link to your stuff so it gets on the sticky

Like >>35022995 its pretty much up to you on how they look

And more importantly

>will you write more?
>>
>>35023106
>gonna do more?

Probably, but not anything long. I would most likely just do short stuff like my first post

You can archive it, I might do some more tonight.
>>
>>35023287
Just a bit of a suggestion, pick a name for writing, here we dont frown up on namefags, is actually kinda encouraged that writers pick a name so it makes it easier for me and archive to, well archive we got a FAQ if you got questions
>>
File: M57 Tokarev.jpg (403KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
M57 Tokarev.jpg
403KB, 1500x1000px
>>35023355
I'll probably just post some of my pictures with each post I make, since I have plenty and I have a certain recognizable style of taking my pictures.

But back to writefagging

>Hey, take me out of the sun right now, you piece of shit, It's too bright out here.
>Remember the time you forgot to put the slide stop retainer on, and the slide almost came off last week while you were shooting me? Not only did it hurt, it means you suck on levels I can't even begin to describe.
>Okay, okay, you can shoot me, just don't miss the target like last time alright; it's only like 10 feet away you basement-dwelling loser.
>J-just don't forget to put me on your night stand when we are done okay? I like it up there.

None of what she says is true alright.
>>
File: Izhevsk M91-30 long2.jpg (783KB, 2000x713px) Image search: [Google]
Izhevsk M91-30 long2.jpg
783KB, 2000x713px
>Thanks for bringing me out on such a nice day; it's refreshing to be out in the open air. I still have flashbacks to those damn cosmoline crates. Ugh.
>At least you know how to insert my stripper clips right. Did you know my first user was sent to a gulag because he panicked and did it wrong in front of his superior officer?
>I swear, its true! Don't laugh at me, I'm telling you, it happened. My second user was much more competent, too bad he couldn't keep me, he was a nice man...
>At least I'm here. Myself and many other geists had heard, before were were mothballed, how well geists were treated in the United States: it was the dream of many of us to come here.
>I'm just lucky I ended up here and that your dad got me for your birthday, and that I didn't end up in some third world hellhole, being used by people who don't believe in us and will let us shrivel up and fade away...
>Enough of that, I'm glad that I was your first gun. A man needs a real weapon, not some pathetic little 20 gauge or wimpy .22, those won't protect you, but I can.

She sure is possessive, I'll tell you that. But I would't trust some of her stories. She also told me she killed a German tank commander from 800 yards by hitting him through his viewport, so take everything she says with a grain of salt
>>
>>35017535
the most common traditional design does indeed lack finger guard, instead the handle itself would be shaped to allow a firmer grip, also adding a finger guard to an everyday tool is pointless unless you are planning on using it for stabbing, have fun explaining to everyone in your community why your everyday carry puukko seems to be intended for stabbing people...
>>
>>35017113

The real indicator is the relief cut behind the safety lever. That oval shaped cutout.
>>
>>35022438
>>35023795
>>35024142
Cute!
>>
File: 1484663066531.png (782KB, 1110x1104px) Image search: [Google]
1484663066531.png
782KB, 1110x1104px
>>
>>35021950
>I'm
>too young
>to die
>>
>>35022995
Gib oopdoot
>>
File: 1484754223691.png (125KB, 1739x727px) Image search: [Google]
1484754223691.png
125KB, 1739x727px
>>
File: Flying Tank.jpg (48KB, 800x361px) Image search: [Google]
Flying Tank.jpg
48KB, 800x361px
“Right,” Dominic nods. “Alright, let’s get that tow-truck up here and—” A massive gust of wind deafens everyone as Dominic crouches against a nearby car. “Oh fuck,” he says to himself as he immediately recognizes the tell-tale sound of helicopter rotors between the gusts of wind. “Everyone get down!” He gestures to all of the motorists. “Get on the ground! There’s a helicopter!” He points to a Soviet Mi-24 as it hovers into view above the freeway. He grits his teeth, glancing back to where his car, and consequentially his rifle, is parked. Looking back up to the Hind, Dominic watches in horror as its guns spin to life. It’s like Afghanistan all over again.

A sound, almost like a woosh of air can be heard over the sound of the Soviet gunship. The fat machine rolls to the side with deceptive quickness as a white plume streaks to the side. There is an explosion above the helicopter as it orients itself toward the source of the missile. Dominic looks over the concrete barrier of the highway, seeing a group of men atop a little corner store. One of the soldiers, likely National Guard, carries a metal tube on his shoulder. Another man stands behind him, loading the weapon with a fresh missile. Dominic wonders to himself where they got a Stinger.

The man raises it a second time as the Hind moves backward, firing its cannons down at the store. Several massive rounds slam into the rooftop, sending debris everywhere as the rest of the soldiers run for cover. The man with the Stinger seems unfazed by it, levelling the missile launcher and firing again. The missile screams out of the launcher, quickly correcting its course and flying straight toward the Hind. Of course, the Soviets try to dodge it, but the Hind is a slow helicopter when it comes to evasive maneuvers, and they just barely manage to get turned around the right way when the missile hits just above their cockpit.
>>
File: Pillars of Fire.jpg (258KB, 976x704px) Image search: [Google]
Pillars of Fire.jpg
258KB, 976x704px
The helicopter is blown apart, an explosion ripping through the crew compartment as its engines tear themselves to bits. There is an excruciating sound as the stricken gunship plummets into a row of stores nearly a block away. Dominic sighs with relief, looking back to where the Stinger team was. The rooftop has been torn to bits, and it looks like at least two of the men are dead. The man carrying the Stinger drops it, running to one of his fallen comrades.

Dominic doesn’t look any longer than he needs to, instead jogging back to his car and getting his AR. After loading a mag and chambering a round, he throws it over his shoulder and returns to the front of the pile-up to see the tow truck already going to work on the 18-wheeler. He is about to begin directing the others who are just standing around, when the sound of horns and diesel engines catches his attention. Looking ahead of the semi, he sees two Humvees come to a halt as their occupants get out. Some of the soldiers immediately begin assisting the civilians, while a pair immediately approach Dominic.

A man with a mustache and a still-bleeding gash across his forehead walks right up to Dominic. His BDUs are covered in dirt, soot, and blood. “Are you Major Kendall?” The mustached man crosses his arms. Dominic recognizes the chevrons of a sergeant on his shoulders.

“I’m Dominic Kendall.” Dominic crosses his own arms in kind. “I’m not a major anymore.”

“Well that might change soon, sir.” The Sergeant grimaces. “We’re here to pick you up. Colonel Fritz’ orders.” He salutes tiredly. “Name’s Sergeant King. These are my men.”
>>
File: 1498446095362.jpg (27KB, 496x474px) Image search: [Google]
1498446095362.jpg
27KB, 496x474px
Well that's all for now. It's certainly not much, but I need to be up early tomorrow. I'll definitely get all of this binned before I write any more. Hopefully work will ease up over the next few weeks so I can do more writing in general.
>>
>>35011463

Writing is for faggots
>>
File: 1493412378832.jpg (74KB, 526x567px) Image search: [Google]
1493412378832.jpg
74KB, 526x567px
>>35026618
I'm gonna poop in your bedsheets.
>>
>>35026618
Not reading is for illiterate mongoloids who don't understand the value of a good story. Go back to fucking your sister, Cletus. If you were any more inbred, you'd be a sandwich.
>>
>>35026537
>“Everyone get down!” He gestures to all of the motorists. “Get on the ground! There’s a helicopter!” He points to a Soviet Mi-24 as it hovers into view above the freeway. He grits his teeth, glancing back to where his car, and consequentially his rifle, is parked.
*Then he drops the fish he's holding in one hand and kisses the woman he's holding in the other.

(This addition alone improves your short story tenfold)
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Alright, I suppose I should get off my ass and give you an update since I promised one, and I'm not a man to go back on my promises if I can help it... or it's a really big pain in the ass.

>As Marina sat caressing Jason's hair, she wondered in her long grief ridden and now guilt ridden conscience, just how much damage she might have done to Jason's brain to knock him out for a solid thirty minutes when a voice she recognized as 'her daughter' Eva.
>"...Mother.... do you think father will be okay?"
"I don't know Eva. I don't know." she said with a tear in her eye. "Sarah? Could you go make me some tea?"
>"Yes, mother." The MAG, stated, before slowly rising, back straight, and marching from the room.
>Reflecting on this action, Marina tried to search her mind for a time when she might have had such an abnormal vocabulary.
>Of course she remembered that these anthropomorphic presences that accompanied weapons came into the world with the mind of a newborn and the body of... well, a gun could come in all ages, from a small child to middle age.
"Maybe my old age is getting to me, I don't remember ever being like that." Marina thought to herself as she sat in silence with Jason and Eva, waiting, hoping some form of a positive development would occur.
"I wonder if he'll survive." She thought to herself gloomily.
>Merging back onto the question of her "daughters," Marina wondered on a muse if she'd ever been so uncomfortable in what would be equivalent to her native language, and her human vocabulary.
>Twenty seconds passed as it occured to her that she knew exactly what point in life she'd been that way.
>All at once the feeling of having a knife in her chest turned to that of having a knife twisting in her chest as she looked down to Jason's inert form, and tears quickly welled and filled her eyes.

>>35026618
Cool, then you should fit right in.
>>
File: Assailant Arms.jpg (49KB, 670x447px) Image search: [Google]
Assailant Arms.jpg
49KB, 670x447px
>>35026759
"Please wake up! Don't leave me alone!" the impulses in her mind screamed as she struggled to keep them inaudible.
>In a few seconds she felt a warmth leaving the lower edges of her eyesockets as several drops of saline clear liquid bombard Jason's face, eliciting only a very slow twitch from him as she feels a presence coming to her side.
>Another couple seconds pass before Marina becomes acutely aware that she's being moved.
>Marina looks around, finding Eva at her side, struggling with the decision to break free of her or to simply allow herself to be moved for a second and a half before the decision is made for her.
>Marina feels it more than she feels the gun that's actually touching her. A thud brings her to her senses as the shockwave reverberates through the house.
>The sounds of screams and the clatter of boots rumbling through the house finally catch her attention.
>Marina's posture straightens as she comes to alert and summons her natural form... for approximately zero point zero seven seconds before the door is kicked over and both the guns are subdued with black bags to boot with the hand cuffs.
>Marina's thoughts travel on along a trail of anger as she tries to conceive a possible way this day could get worse for her.
"I've injured my Jason, I'm stuck with these guns that can't even grasp informal speech, I'm being black bagged. What's next? Is the CIA taking us somewhere to torture me?"
>In a few minutes, and without the vehicle moving, she senses the opening of one of the doors and hears the cuffs and bags being taken off the others.
"Next I'll be listening to some nerd talking about how he's never been 'Jason Rogers.'" She thinks as the seconds pass and she notes that she's not being released.
>>
>>35026618
You're right actually
>>
>>35027609
Goddammit, just write
>>
File: 500x_pitw_08.jpg (80KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
500x_pitw_08.jpg
80KB, 500x281px
>>35028487
I have 6 pages done. Probably update this afternoon. 2 hour commute does wonders for productivity

Pic unrelated
>>
File: 1484864127766.png (1MB, 2521x4063px) Image search: [Google]
1484864127766.png
1MB, 2521x4063px
>>
File: 1428634612648.jpg (43KB, 1389x287px) Image search: [Google]
1428634612648.jpg
43KB, 1389x287px
>>35028918
Lol....I have the followup to that one.
>>
>>35025669
Still one of my favorites.
>>
>>35026684
>Anymore inbred and you'd be a sandwich
Balls, my sides! I need more sleep...
>>
>>35028964
What are the odds of that guy being in this thread?
>>
>>35029326
If he is, then it's only a matter of waiting for him to get a rifle out.
>>
File: 2017-01-10 16.36.01.jpg (82KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-10 16.36.01.jpg
82KB, 370x370px
Are you still writing barrett?
How's your new job?
>>
File: Make It Big (Phone).jpg (167KB, 707x936px) Image search: [Google]
Make It Big (Phone).jpg
167KB, 707x936px
For guys that wield staff slings, what kind of body armor would be best? Writing a story that involves about thirty staff-slingers that have a strong degree of machismo.
>>
>>35029966
landwhales and fatfags alike should be gassed
>>
>>35029994
t. fagwhale
>>
>>35029533
>That guy posted the screencap about dicking SKS
How do you feel about that?
>>
>>35030648
I don't understand.
>>
>>35026571
Phew, nice shot with the stinger missile
>>
File: 1485059865819.png (270KB, 750x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1485059865819.png
270KB, 750x1500px
I know it's from last thread but it's in order of what I post.
>>
File: 1497247024892.jpg (17KB, 279x261px) Image search: [Google]
1497247024892.jpg
17KB, 279x261px
guess what time it is
>>
File: 1474966622838.jpg (6KB, 220x232px) Image search: [Google]
1474966622838.jpg
6KB, 220x232px
>>35032158
>>
>>35032158
almost 5 o'clock, the time to drink?
>>
hahaha nevermind i am a massive retard this is all wrong sorry
>>
File: 1487098995435.png (62KB, 230x261px) Image search: [Google]
1487098995435.png
62KB, 230x261px
>>35032331
Start over then?
>>
>>35032304
>almost five, time to drink.
Lucky fuck, It's not even almost four where I am, and I still have shit to do after five. Enjoy your drinks, I'll be on later!
>>
>>35030813
The guy that dicked the SKS posted the pic about dicking SKS
>>
File: 1485157277816.jpg (61KB, 423x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485157277816.jpg
61KB, 423x720px
>>
File: 1485204349761.png (135KB, 1365x372px) Image search: [Google]
1485204349761.png
135KB, 1365x372px
>>
room for some writing?
>>
File: swedish mauser.jpg (33KB, 866x196px) Image search: [Google]
swedish mauser.jpg
33KB, 866x196px
>>35017018

My Swedish Mauser is like that.

Seller thought it was a cut-down and bubba'd m/1896 Long Rifle with a drilled/tapped receiver, no iron sights, and a polymer stock.

Turns out she's actually an m/1894 carbine, one of 127,000 ever made and within the first 2000 made under license from Mauser in Sweden.

I'm so goddamn mad at Bubba.
>>
Update
I am safe despite near miss of hurricane.
Trying to write but it ain't easy right now.
Will post update to Pistol Problems when I can.
>>
>>35034406
Yeah man
>>
>>35034905
Sort yourself out first, then write. We want you safe, bro.
>>
File: 20161122_154512.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161122_154512.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>35035130
okay, here's a little something.

hope it's okay

Anon: guess what guess what
Anon: I just got my populated barrel assembly back from the gunsmith
>Anon sent file 20161122_150215.jpg
Rebel: Very nice
Rebel: I told you they do good work
Rebel: Now you just need to get the tools to rivet it together
Rebel: The barrel work and all that is precise
Rebel: and you don't want to have to take it out again after you get it put in the first time because a rivet came loose.
Anon: Can't I just do it with screws? I've already got it mocked up with them.
Anon: and I don't have to worry about screwing up the rivets
>Anon sent file 20161122_154512.jpg
Rebel: Stop being a little bitch and just get the tools
Rebel: You'll be happy you did
Rebel: And if you fuck up a rivet
Rebel: Shear the head off with a cold chisel
Rebel: Smack the tail through and start over
Anon: You're more confident about it than I am
Rebel: I was nervous when I built my first one too
Rebel: You'll be fine
Rebel: Also, you're going to need to press out that barrel pin
Rebel: and pull the barrel from the trunnion
Rebel: in order to rivet it.
Rebel: Shouldnt be too hard since you have a press.
Anon: Wait, I can't just rivet in the populated barrel assembly?
Rebel: Nope
Rebel: you'll have to press it out and put it back in
Rebel: you may want a no go headspace gauge but it's not a requirement
Rebel: and fair warning, pressing the barrel in and lining it up will be miserable
Rebel: but you only have to do it once
Anon: see that just makes me want to say fuck that
Anon: and drill and tap the trunnion for 10-32 screws
Rebel: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Rebel: I'll kick your ass if you screw it together
Rebel: not even kidding
Anon: don't threaten me with a good time
Rebel: lol
Anon: anyway, I gotta go to bed. Night
Rebel: night loser
>>
>>35035516

Anon: yo
Anon: So I've ordered rivets, bolt cutters, and the toth rivet jaws
Rebel: I knew you'd do it the right way
Rebel: my persuasive arguments of physical violence save the day again
Anon: lol
Anon: it wasn't that, actually
Rebel: ?
Rebel: don't leave me hanging here, dumbass
Rebel: what was it?
Anon: …
Anon: I'm not sure you'd believe me if I told you
Rebel: try me
Anon: okay...
Anon: don't say I didn't warn you
Anon: I had a dream where a Russian catgirl yelled at me not to use screws and started crying
Rebel: lolwut
Rebel: you've been watching too much anime again
Anon: that's besides the point
Anon: still doesnt change the dream
Anon: it was really weird
Rebel: weirder than a crying catgirl?
Rebel: and how do you know she was Russian anyways?
Anon: that's the thing, she started out speaking Russian
Anon: or some kind of Slavic language
Anon: Ukranian?
Anon: Romanian?
Anon: fuck if I know
Anon: anyways she's saying stuff to me in foreign
Anon: and I have no idea what she's on about
Rebel: “foreign”
Rebel: lol
Anon: and I finally say that I can't understand
Anon: and she says, “Cyka, an American.”
Anon: and then proceeds to berate me for thinking about trying to put her together with screws
Anon: before begging me to put her together with rivets “like a proper Kalashnikov”
Anon: and then starts crying into my chest
Rebel: wait wait
Rebel: put HER together?
Rebel: what
>>
>>35035532

Anon: it's what she said in the dream
Rebel: so she was your AK?
Anon: I guess
Anon: how the fuck would I know
Anon: you're asking me to figure out whats going on in my head
Anon: professionals have tried and failed
Rebel: you'd have the best chance to figure it out
Rebel: considering you're, yknow, inside of there and all
Anon: if only it were so easy
Anon: anyway, that wasnt the weirdest part
Rebel: oh christ it gets worse
Anon: … do you want to hear it or not
Rebel: I'll be good
Rebel: scout's honor
Anon: you were never a boy scout
Rebel: details details
Rebel: now tell story
Anon: okay
Anon: so you've seen Nightmare before Christmas, yeah?
Rebel: only like every single year, for Halloween and for Christmas
Anon: uhm
Anon: anyways
Anon: so she looked like the one girl in there, with the stitches holding her together
Anon: but instead of stitches it was big fuck-off bolts
Anon: like Frankenstein tier
Rebel: you mean Frankenstein's Monster
Rebel: the doctor was Frankenstein
Rebel: his monster had the bolts in his neck
Anon: goddamnit will you let me finish
Rebel: I had to correct you
Rebel: like I can't let that slide
Anon: besides if we're going to be pedantic Frankenstein was the true monster
Rebel: hmmm
Rebel: you know...
Anon: ANYWAYS
Anon: when I woke up
Anon: the rifle wasn't where I left it
Anon: and its sights were all wet
Rebel: oh fuck off man
Rebel: this is /x/ tier bullshit
Rebel: you faggot I was actually believing you
Anon: fuck you I'm not making this up!
Anon: I swear to fucking God!
Anon: Rifle was on my desk when I went to bed
Anon: it was on my bed when I woke up
Rebel: you probably moved it while sleeping
Rebel: 10/10 bait, made me reply
Rebel: that'd be a great greentext
Anon: sigh
Anon: I knew you wouldnt believe me
Anon: see if I tell you anything again
Rebel: don't be salty bro
Rebel: like I said, it was a good story
Rebel: almost believed it
Anon: …
>>
File: 20161122_150215.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161122_150215.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>35035551

and that's all for this.
>>
>>35035609
I am liking where this is going. The formatting is very cool.
>>
>>35035609
i like it

>more please?
>>
>>35035609

is good
>>
More Judith when?
>>
File: 51608a12x1.jpg (69KB, 1600x347px) Image search: [Google]
51608a12x1.jpg
69KB, 1600x347px
>>35034751
>drilled/tapped receiver
That's the killer right there. I completely neglected to check that and was lucky enough to see that it hadn't happened to mine.

As for my seller, he openly admitted he knew nothing about Enfields so he had it priced at 250. I got him to lower it to 200 when we saw the bore was rough as hell, though when he went off to do my background check his hired help offered to give it a quick cleaning. Turns out the bore and rifling was smooth as glass, just dirty from neglect.

She still has the faint smell of cigarettes on her, no surprise considering how badly the shop smelled of it. But her bolt glides nicely and her bits and pieces are rock solid. With a bit of time and TLC she'll be back to her former glory.

Pic related is what she SHOULD look once everything is said and done. I have no idea how I'm gonna do that checkering on the wood though...
>>
>>35035609
I had a conversation almost exactly like the first part with a buddy of mine not too long ago....
>spoopy
>>
File: 1487600759580.png (906KB, 785x850px) Image search: [Google]
1487600759580.png
906KB, 785x850px
>yesterday
>make that mistake
>get scared and close thread
>dont dare open it until 8 hours later

i have no anxiety problems i swear
>>
File: For_JT.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
For_JT.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>35037117
Awww. That makes me sad. Please come out. There'll be hugs!
>>
>>35037134
I'll post tonight then, I guess
>>
>>35035551
Delicious banter. I like it
>>
File: 1485236954925.png (35KB, 1042x246px) Image search: [Google]
1485236954925.png
35KB, 1042x246px
>>
File: 1485454984197.jpg (770KB, 1420x1579px) Image search: [Google]
1485454984197.jpg
770KB, 1420x1579px
>>
>>35036431
Abandon all hope anon, Judith is gone
>>
Reading Road Anon's "Rechambered for 5.45" and loving it so far. Hope he comes around again to do more.
>>
>check mails
>someone had enough free time to find the missing bits of garand fag
Im amused at the amount of free time to search trough almost a year of archives
>>
>texas
>hurricane harvey
> water rises
> guns trapped in water
>safe is waterproof
> but know many more are not
> many guns stuck rusting in water for months.
>>
>>35039373
‘What’s so exciting about this car? It doesn't look that different from the other ones. Angles and sharp corners and stuff’
“Wendy, oh Wendy… This, my dear is a 1986 move-over-poor-person, finished in Look-at-me red. It has a five point two liter V12 with six Fuck-you carburettors. All finished with 15 inch suck-my-dick gold rims and a five foot wide fuck-you-i’m-rich rear wing”
‘...cool’
“You are just the worst Wendy”
‘Yeah, whatever man. You take the ancient richmobile, might get you laid’
“pfff. Jokes aside, this might come in useful you know”
‘How is that useful, i can’t imagine a less practical car’
“And neither can you imagine one that draws more attention to itself”
‘How is that useful in a god damn war’
“What’s that movie when they say you can get out more with a gun and a kind word than just a kind word?”
‘I don’t even think that’s from a movie. Besides, this is worse than a knife to a gunfight. This is like, a flashlight to a gunfight’
“And what if i want to be seen?”
‘I’d suggest you stop eating crayons’

The bantering session ultimately comes to an end, and you climb back out of the hole, and the MBT had mysteriously moved two feet away from the hole, so Wendy didn't have to do anything undignified to get up again. And with nothing better to do, you helped out with the tanks. While most gearboxes and hydraulic systems were more than you were could do, you could work on engines. Especially the valves that could be a little finicky on the first series of engines. Easy to break, but also easy to fix, since you had done this exact thing on several others of the tanks back at the Old guard several times
>>
>>35039604
((didn't mean to quote anyone...))

There was a bit of a lack of training at the depot. None of the people here had gone through proper training, at least not much practical. Several didn’t even know how to adjust track tension. Neither did they feel especially connected, a feeling a team gives off.

You kept helping at the depot, in the last rush to get every machine operational before all of them would be loaded up on a train and sent west, to Salt lake city. A big city would be easy to defend, and it would be easy to ship and fly in supplies. But it would take hours to get to the flats from the city.

In the city itself, amongst the defenders and argument had arisen. One group of people wanted to remain in the city, taking advantage of the streets and houses to turn the entire place into a fortress.

The second wanted to attack with an armored fist strong enough to pummel any attacker that might land on the flats. Tanks were primarily offensive weapons after all.

Helen had the devil's own time organizing everything. Defensive hull down positions were to be dug or built, just in case it all turned into a city fight.

But after she tried to drain an already empty cup of coffee she realized that might not at all be what they wanted. Tanks would have to rely very heavily on infantry support in a city environment. And at that stage, the point of an armored spearhead was all but lost

‘Helen…’

She snaps out of her trance, which was more like over focusing on reading the same god damn line of paper for the eleventh time. She looks up and sees another member of the staff.

‘What?’
‘When was the last time you slept?’
‘I don’t need sleep, i’m fueled by patriotism and… an illusion of coffee’
‘You’re a far bit from home’
‘Jolly old England is a fair distance away, undeniably, but so are her enemies’
‘Fair enough. But for now, I’ll cover for you a few hours, please get some sleep’
>>
Helen sighs heavily. She was exhausted, heavily so in fact. And it was now getting to the point where the others started noticing the light was on but no one really was home. She moves a strand of sand colored hair out of her face and looks back up at the man.

‘How are my tanks looking, heavy section specifically?’
‘The heavy section had taken a bit of a thorn… Your Conqueror is running, the two 103s are working and ammo is for once actually not low. The T28 “works”, as much as that thing will ever work. The Starship however… is out. And we haven’t seen the Jagdtiger since christmas and the IS-3 since two days ago’

Helen sighs heavily. Again

‘And the Shermans?’
‘80%...’
‘80? Out of the 24 we have left?’
‘Yes, 19 of them are operational’
‘The heavy section is four, plus 19… and the last 5 is 28 in total. We have to stop whatever falls out of the skies with 28 tanks’
‘Do remember there is a high likelihood that both these russian and the german… groups will participate’
‘I don’t trust either. I even had a deal with the russian, which she walked out on after doing her part of it’

The room fell silent for a moment. Helen raised her voice again

‘What day is it?’
‘Wednesday’
‘Shit. I’ll go check in on Mir- uhm no. I’ll check the M… Fuck, i’ll try again. Starship. I’ll see if we can fix the starship’
‘Alright Helen. Do that and then please get some sleep’

Helen nods and walks out into the cold air. Cold, but no where near as bad as the town she grew up in. The restless wind, the salt in the sea, the salt in the air, the salt everywhere. Iron rusted, wood rotted. People got whittled away by the forces of nature, or tempered by them.

For Helen, it was the latter.

It was as if cold didn't bite on her anymore
>>
For the second time in two days… or was it 3? Helen wasn’t even sure anymore. At any rate she walked up to the M60A2, climbed up on it and banged on one of the hatches

‘Miranda?’

These were no sounds coming from the inside. Helen shuddered at the thought of having to be delicate. It was something she could do, but it felt too faked for her to feel really comfortable doing it

‘You in there, lass?’

Nothing

‘Do you hear me?’

Still nothing

‘I'm going to go in now’

When Helen didn't get a response for that either, she opened the hatch and looked inside. The bottom turret basket was just a pile of blankets. And in the dimmed light the hatch let in, Helen could tell something moved down there. Slow, rhythmic movements. Breathing.

‘Miranda?’
+ I only answer because you're the commander, replied the pile of blankets

‘You okay there?’

The pile doesn't reply

‘I just need to know I can count on you if something big lands next to us, alright?’
+ The tank works without me
‘If you're not going to fight we have to… Miranda, please are you really going to give this up because you're sad about-’

Helen halted herself mid sentence. She got like this when she was told…

‘Wait a second, you and Natalya, are you… Uh, were…?’

The pile of blankets shuffle around a little at finally a very pale face with reddened cheeks emerges. Hair hair was beyond a mess, and her once shining emerald eyes had their glow, their life all but washed away

+ No

Miranda thuds down again and pulls the blanket over her

‘I must apologize, I didn't know you felt that way’
+ I didn’t say anything

Helen sighs, once again and sits down by the pile and strokes a part of it. Probably the shoulder
>>
‘But you meant it’
+ I didn’t mean anything
‘Yeah, I imagined that. Natalya is pretty rotten. Completely awful, usele-
+ SHE’S NOT

Miranda flew up and screamed. But soon fell silent as she realized she had ate the bait, hook and sinker. She made a keening sound as she fell back to turret basket

‘I don’t like to do that, but it’s a bit silly to deny when you are as easy to read as an open book’
+ g-go away
‘I’m not gonna sit here and say i can help you, because i probably can’t. But i need to know if i can count on you if the skies fall. Can i?’

The pile waits a little before it replies

+ If you find her… i’ll give you something you want
‘Fair enough. But can i-’
+ Okay! If we’re in danger I’ll fight. Can you go now?

For the umpteenth time today, Helen sighs heavily. She leaves the tank, and lands down in a puddle of oily water. She’s far too tired to even care. What time of day was it anyway? She thought about that all way to the bed, and had still not figured it out when her face hit the pillow, still fully dressed.

Less than 150 miles away, Natalya stomped another cigarette butt into the ground. The silver watch on her wrist tells her she is in fact a few minutes early

¤[You can leave now]

The only other person who followed Natalya to the meeting point was the IS-7s driver, who looked up on her with a concerned face

‘[Sergeant, I have to-]’
¤ [No. Or perhaps you don't trust me? Doubt my judgment? Think I am unable to handle a situation that might arise?]
‘[N-no sergeant]’
¤ [Thus your further presence is an insult to me]

The driver realized the discussion was at its and and crawled out of the IS-7
>>
‘[Should I-]’
¤ [Return to the base, yes. If you have severe trust issues you can always hide behind a tree or something, not that it will do you much good]
‘[Understood, sergeant. But please be cautious]’

Natalya nods, since that last bit was actually genuine worry and not the driver being a whimp.

Against what she really wanted, she lit another cigarette. Her lighter slams close with a satisfying click. It was an American made one that she found in Berlin. How did it get there? Taken from an American soldier by a German one that was one of the capitals last defenders? Taken from an shot down B-17? Bought before the war?

The used to be a name engraved on it but it had been worn of for many years now. Maybe this was all that was left of the man who had it?

She put it back in her inner jacket pocket when she heard an approaching engine. Both guns on her tanks were elevated 15 degrees or so, to not show any harmful intentions.

And just a minute later, the 75 ton bulk of the jagdtiger crawls around a corner and towards Natalya. She was looking down the barrel of a tank built for the purpose of defeating her tank, and was driven by someone who used to be her sworn enemy.

The jagdtiger did have an incredible presence about it. It was big, much bigger than any of the russian tanks and almost 20 tons heavier than the IS-3. It drove slowly towards the two parked heavy tanks. The barrel was still pointing straight ahead, and with the new ammunition the 128 could spit out, and with Lily’s skill it could probably turn any of the soviet vehicles into a smoking wreck. But the barrel slowly rose and pointed sky as Lily probably saw that the same was the case with the two soviet vehicles. The tank hunter slowed to a half 50 or so feet in front of the Natalya, and for a few an escaping moment, the whole world was silent
>>
Until the hatch popped up and Lily arose from the commander’s seat. Contrary to Natalya, whose uniform had been worn out long ago, Lily’s was still intact and looked just as pretty as the day she first took it on. It was a deliberate play from Lilly’s side to sit high in the tank, making sure Natalya had to look up at her

The world was once again quiet for a second

>Hey Natalya
¤ Hello Lily

She crawled out of the hatch, and then descended down to the ground with a hop and a slide down the upper glacis. Well on the ground Lily stood a few inches shorter than her peer. But she was smiling

>Alone?
¤ Just me

Lily looked at the two tanks in front of her, specifically the IS-7

>It’s not often i say this, but i’m impressed. There is only of of those things left, right?
¤ That’s right. First tank to be immune to the Pak 44
>Frontally. And that was with 1945 ammunition. Things change
¤ True. And i find it amusing that you haven't stopped smiling since you stepped out of the tank
>It’s nice to be among friends
¤ You consider me a friend?
>I think i am more like you than any of the people i have to fight together with now
¤ I’m better than neo-nazis? It’s an honor

Lily’s expression gets a more serious tone as she looks straight at Natalya

>I’m honest. I trust you, and i have done so for a while. The evidence should be that i am helping you to do this. But you in a machine surpassing mine
¤ Wait, what was the last thing you said? You mumbled
>Nothing. It was nothing. By the way, do you have my payment?

Natalya reaches down in the pocket of her black leather jacket and tosses a little lump of steel to Lily
>>
¤ Not a cube, i know but it is more than you asked for. Easily big enough to carve out a r-
>Shhhh. I don’t need you putting your nose in my business
¤ Alright, sorry. Shall we get on with it?
>Sure

To Lily's delight, she could drive the IS-7 the last few meters into the warehouse where the procedure would take place. It wasn't nearly as unpleasant as she thought it would be. The controls were hydraulically assisted and not especially heavy at all. The jagdtiger was put aside and parked against the wall, gun facing outwards

>So, you remember how much this sucked when they put you into the tank?
¤ I couldn't stand up for three days
>it's not going to be that bad, but I'll have your back. Alright?
¤ not that bad?
> two days? Maybe? I've only done this once before

Lily climbs back on the tank and takes down a sizeable bag. Natalya shudders at the sight of it

>Sorry, this is going to be a long night no matter how i do it

It was a lot of potentially unpleasant tools in the box, first and foremost a welder. Natalya looked properly uncomfortable. Lily offered her a stiff drink and contrary to her usually sober principles, she accepted and gulped down quite a bit

> So… few things. Don’t fall asleep. The first part is going to take… between three and four hours

Natalya groans.

>And when i come back down, don’t-
¤ I won’t. Thank you Lily

Natalya slowly climbs on top of the IS-3, crawls in and slams the hatch shut. Just as she hears Lily faintly turning the welder on outside she turns her phone off, not looking at the screen showing her she has 12 missed calls
>>
File: 1491079278937.jpg (84KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
1491079278937.jpg
84KB, 640x428px
aaaand that's it for now. Next will be AT i think
>>
File: tumblr_o29mp09uBm1r94kvzo1_1280.jpg (100KB, 780x676px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o29mp09uBm1r94kvzo1_1280.jpg
100KB, 780x676px
>>35039703
(youses)
>>
>>35039530
>how many guns are stolen by looters
>stolen by the NG
>by the marines out for "relief efforts"
>how many guns will die

Don't gimme this feel, you asshole.
>>
File: 1497247195114.gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
1497247195114.gif
940KB, 627x502px
>>35039703
>>
>>35039703
Ah, nothing like starting the day with JT's tonks
>>
>>35039703
i like it
>>
>>35040424
But you know its fucking true.

You know there are good rifles rusting away in a mixture of raw sewage toxic waste and salt water. Considering its texas of all places there is going to be lots of em.
>>
>>35039530
No. I've lived that already, no need to write it.
>>
File: 1485485556492.jpg (58KB, 1227x199px) Image search: [Google]
1485485556492.jpg
58KB, 1227x199px
>>
https://youtu.be/ItsHNyEel38
hahahahahhahaha
>>
File: 1485491651479.jpg (349KB, 923x881px) Image search: [Google]
1485491651479.jpg
349KB, 923x881px
>>
>>35042102
>>
File: PN21k.jpg (116KB, 400x359px) Image search: [Google]
PN21k.jpg
116KB, 400x359px
>>35043824
>Crashmaster is saddened by this realization.

I'm gonna go and feed my arm into a CNC machine and see what comes of it. I'll get back to you later if it tunrs out good.
>>
>>35042102
>Texans
>leaving guns behind
Nigger we ain't commies. I know people who'd leave the wife behind before leaving the guns.
>>
>>35039703
aww yes tanks
>>
File: 1485399334780.png (580KB, 1324x580px) Image search: [Google]
1485399334780.png
580KB, 1324x580px
>>
File: ALL THE TANKS.png (531KB, 597x474px) Image search: [Google]
ALL THE TANKS.png
531KB, 597x474px
>>35045132

ALL THE TANKS.
>>
>>35039703
things are moving forward, can't wait to see how Anon and Lily's reunion goes...

...there's going to *be* a reunion, right?
>>
File: 7c69ea97f84e9e2974c503737.png (324KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
7c69ea97f84e9e2974c503737.png
324KB, 500x600px
>>35042102
Day 5, Somewhere in Houston

>Water level's going down. I'll be able to dry off soon.
>"Anon sure is taking his time. Where is he?"
>...
>Sure is cold here...
>>
>>35046505
:^)
>>
>>35046673
Speaking as a guy who had to help a grown man shovel his collection out of the mud after Matthew, this hurt.
>>
File: 1501892378635.jpg (56KB, 484x407px) Image search: [Google]
1501892378635.jpg
56KB, 484x407px
>>35046991
>>
>>35047400
The man got stabbed, pretty sure this won't end happily
>>
File: 1497623597208.jpg (52KB, 625x552px) Image search: [Google]
1497623597208.jpg
52KB, 625x552px
>>35047461
b-but... he still loves her...
>>
>>35047722
Don't make it end like Chiappa-chan
>>
>>35047722
Love dont mean shit anon .
Im sorry to tell you but the power of true love only exists in disney movies.
>>
>>35047728
What with infinite rape???

Still feel bad for chippa
>>
>>35047722
Or does he think he loves her? Have convinced himself he loves her?

>also what's happening with starship-chan
>>
>>35047907
We all can only think we love something. It's merely a fleeting thought of hormones in your brain thats no diffrent then the rush a junkie gets from shooting up dope...

> the real question is wtf is wrong with us that we get these feelings for bits of steel. Somewhere in our evolutionary line someone fucked up.
>>
>>35046673
"Where is anon its been a long time."
The gun said out loud as she sat inside the pitch black confines of her gun safe.

Throughout the storm she heard various sounds such as the roof being torn off the inflow of flood waters and the cries of the ar15s as they were washed away.
Yet she was safe in the confines of the gun safe, after all no one wouldnt lock up their super black eagle 2 shot gun.

"Im sure anon will get back from the shop eventually he is just running late."
She mused to her self her voice slightly faltering..

Many a week was spent stuck in the dark safe waiting for freedom. When salvation came anon was nowhere to be seen , or heard from.
>>
File: terrible.png (60KB, 201x196px) Image search: [Google]
terrible.png
60KB, 201x196px
>>35047958
lets not...
>>
>>35048016
Aw, does Lily have a sad?
>>
>>35048016
Worst thing i heard happened to a gun.
> guy works construction site in vegas goes to take a crap in porta shitter its 110 outside rven hoter in the shitter
>Goes to take shit notices something shiny in the toilet
>Wtf its someones concealed carry gun

>Would pull out but shiter is too hot and smelly .
> ask around about the poo gun. eventually figure out whos gun it is
> guy had it tucked in his waist band and apparently it fell out when he went to unzip his pants to unlesh the torrent of shit from eating the all you can eat shrimp.
> apparently the guy had to shit so bad he shit on his own gun.

moral of the story always have a proper cc holster and dont waist band it.
>>
File: 1399111924139.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1399111924139.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>35048045
probably if you say those things

>>35048058
oh come the fuck on
>>
>>35048106
Hey the same site had a heroine addict pass out and almost die of heat stroke in the shiter.

Being a crane operator in 80-90s the guy had a bunch of stories about people getting shitfaced on site and stupid shit...
>>
File: 1485729722320.jpg (266KB, 954x656px) Image search: [Google]
1485729722320.jpg
266KB, 954x656px
>>
>>35047915
the bits of steel never fucked someone before us, and won't eventually go off looking for the first one and find another substitute. The bits of steel never betrayed us if it could help it. The bits of steel would be loyal to us no matter what happened. There's a reason people are encouraged not to fuck until marriage. If they manage that, they have a much higher chance of living a happy life. Of course commitment and a willingness to subject oneself to discomfort and criticism never hurt, after all, people who aren't willing to repair will just throw shit away.
>>
>>35048784
I know but i cant help to feel that my ancestors would be disappointed in me.
>Die at ripe old age of 200 years old thanks to tech.
>no kids
>never knew the touch of a women
>be surrounded by my 5.2 million weapons in a hermetically sealed bunker

I guess im okay with that future.
>>
> water world
>ny and nj coast gets slamed by cat3-4 irma
>The other hurricane behind irma becomes cat 5 hits Florida.
> violence breaks out partially fueled by political tensions.
> nato intervenes to help but due to the ongoing violence they get sucked into a prolonged insurgency.
> watching their investments disappear due to instability in america china launches an iniciative to start influencing the west coast esentially turning california hawai washington and parts of alaska into defacto parts of china.
In the rural west coast people resist the new CCP influence.
>>
>>35048784
Steel can't hug back...
>>
File: Fitting.jpg (37KB, 592x394px) Image search: [Google]
Fitting.jpg
37KB, 592x394px
>>35049501
precisely the problem. But then again no one hugs me except that mexican girl who runs up and hugs me every time we see each other for some reason or other. I mean, it's nice being hugged and all, but seriously what the fuck are you doing? Literally who the fuck even are you?
>>
>>35049501
Who are you real jt fag doesnt care about hugs.

Real jt fag gets by with the sharp metal edges of tanks that if carresed to hard cut into your skin. The real jtfag gets by on inhaling the fumes of hydraulic fluid and petrochems while fixing a transmission.

Who are you and what have you done to the real jtfag.
>>
>>35049598
I stopped being alone I guess
>>
>>35049626
Noo
One of us "sobs" one of us.

;)
Wait untill you hit the kid trap man its a bitch.
As of now i decided the world does not need another me...
>>
>>35049641
... What? The first part made no sense. And what is a kid trap?
>>
File: Maximum bakuretsu.jpg (110KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Maximum bakuretsu.jpg
110KB, 1200x1200px
>>35049641
uhh... I don't think... Never mind...
>>35049647
uh... he means having kids.... Man this got awkward fast. May as well post cute explosion girl for headpats.
>>
>>35049647
Joke about the guns only relationship mentality on parts of k .

Kid trap is when you and your significant other reach 30s and one decides they really want a kid. Nothing kills your hobbies like having a kid. You reorient your life around that kid and put everything on hold for 20 plus years.
Thats the infamous kid trap.
>>
>>35049657
Donates one head pat to explosion girl.

Forgot to add estimated value of raising a kid over 18 years is 185k.

Now think about how many guns you could buy snd how many pallets of ammo.
>>
>>35049713
I know, but I can only use so many guns, there aren't many I get novelty out of just for novelty sake beside the desert eagle, and then it's not that great. I can only shoot so much ammo as well. Honestly, living the loner's life is no fun when I don't have something to do. And as for the pallets of ammo, I'm never going to be able to buy a pallet at a time. Then again, I also don't watch TV, so that can be cut, I don't really need the cellphone. Honestly, I can think of some things I could live without. But living alone in my thirties watching shit TV while drinking and popping vallium? Fuck I can barely think of enough things to occupy my time in the vastness of the internet now to justify not slipping into a coma. I'm definitely not gonna do well sitting in the attic drinking and popping vallium to deal with my idleness. Suppose I just gotta have something to do. If only you knew how happy, overjoyed even I was to go into a hundred degree welding shop with stagnant air and handle hot metal in a leather jacket and a pair of thick gloves. I was soaked in sweat, sure, but I was happy to do it.
>>
>>35049950
Trust me i hate being idle reason i subscribe to 60 hour work week...
i just waste my time with my pursuits.... more or less its that i doubt i will find anyone who will be a life partner...

Yeah the drinking will proabbly become an issue in 5 years after i get my masters and shit...
>>
https://pastebin.com/0cvmytDM
(previously: ruskis are coming! https://pastebin.com/crap1WXs)

(few hours later, somewhere in Tammela plateau)

>"Got to hand it to the Neighbour, when it comes to landing operations they certainly don't hold anything back!" the FO-NCO's assistant exclaims as he reloads the captured PKP & sticks the barrel out of the side window in the trunk, somehow managing to maintain his balance as you zig-zag down the road at 60km/h with ruskies shooting after you.

>"Shut your piehole and watch our six!" Tommi, your team leader barks while sticking his own rifle's barrel out of his window. You had been ordered to accompany 1st platoon to fight the enemy on the other side of town before they could re-group after landing. The plan had succeeded only partially & you along with two patrols from the 1st platoon had gotten separated from the others when the order to withdraw had come, The six grunts now following you in their own Defender, with most of the windows already shot out.

>"Alpha two is still following us & at least someone there is returning fire!" the lance corporal reports quickly.
>"Kilo 10, Mike 1" Tommi tries reaching the company commander on radio.
>"Kilo 10" the commander's voice responds.
>"Kilo 10, we are coming back at point Quebec 12, Alpha two is right behind us, Mike 1" he reports so that friendlies know not to shoot when you come in.
>"Mike 1, whole Alpha 2?" captain asks, apparently 1st's platoon leader was aware of casualties in his second squad despite the separation.
>"Kilo 10, Alpha 2 is 3 black, Mike 1" Tommi replies with a simple code for "three dead/missing."
>"...Kilo 10" captain finally responds.
>After you have gotten away from the enemy you comment on what the lance corporal said before Tommi told him to shut up:
>"He's right you know, landing what seems to be a whole battalion here in the first wave seems a bit much even for a Russian Guards Air Assault Division"
>>
>>35050557

>"What did the captain say about speculating?" Tommi reminds you of commander's words, officially the unit these ruskies are from is still unknown, even if their identity is pretty obvious.

>"We were both on command post & saw the screen when the markers showed up" you in turn remind Tommi, the fact that the choppers entered Finnish airspace a bit to East from Helsinki left no questions about where the choppers came from.

>"Mike 1, Mike 10" the artillery liaison calls your team leader on radio.
>"Mike 1" Tommi responds.
>"Go to Sierra 6, Bravo 10 needs an FO and you can get there faster" major K orders just in time for you to turn left to go to Sierra 6 instead of turning right to return to the command post.

>"Mike 10" Tommi replies before calling for Alpha 2: "Did you get that Alpha 2?", their hand-held radio doesn't have the range to reach command post from here, but they *should* be able to hear everything coming from there.

>"Mike 1, Alpha 2, affirmative, we'll head back on our own, out!" the squad's assistant leader replies & you go your separate ways.
>"I'd feel more comfortable if they came along" the FO-NCO says from the back seat, voicing everyone's feelings on the matter.
>"You and me both, but their squad is down to 2/3 & they've got wounded, they deserve a breather" Tommi replies. Sierra 6 isn't only a wide, open space but also right next to an important part of the national power grid, not to mention the power plant that's also nearby.

>"This is going to be a long day", you say as you flash the agreed-upon signal the moment you come in view from where 2nd platoon's "stopper" should be covering this approach. You see no reply but that is to be expected, the only reaction you are supposed to get is a burst of 7.62 and/or a 66mm HEAT -rocket to the face should you fail to flash the correct signal.
>>
>>35050568
looks good
>>
>>35050568
it's well done. I take it you are/have been in?
>>
File: 1485730214197.jpg (83KB, 787x1143px) Image search: [Google]
1485730214197.jpg
83KB, 787x1143px
>>
File: 1485730393119.jpg (159KB, 890x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1485730393119.jpg
159KB, 890x1034px
>>
File: 1485776995072.jpg (4MB, 3564x9954px) Image search: [Google]
1485776995072.jpg
4MB, 3564x9954px
>>
File: DUNK.jpg (424KB, 792x720px) Image search: [Google]
DUNK.jpg
424KB, 792x720px
My story was put in the pastebin!!!!
I love you guys! I'm so sorry I ever left!
>>
>>35050568
Sweet! I was wondering when you'd put out some more content! SO THRILLING!
>>
>>35051066
glad you like it

>>35051386
yeah I am a reservist myself

>>35054545
the story is starting to approach its climax even though part 3 just started, so I may start applying brakes from now on when it comes to updates

but don't worry, I will ultimately finish the story even if there are no updates for a long time.
>>
>>35055046
Yuss, good to hear
>>
>>35050568
No stop.
>>
>>35056778
stop what and why?
>>
File: sigthumbsup.png (20KB, 148x156px) Image search: [Google]
sigthumbsup.png
20KB, 148x156px
>>35055046
Great to hear, guy
>>
>>35056794

disregard >>35056778

no stahp pls
>>
File: IMG_7291.jpg (57KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7291.jpg
57KB, 800x450px
Well k we might see ww3 norks tested a 150 kiloton nuke.

Yes the one in the pic
>>
File: 1485777071814.png (661KB, 1529x725px) Image search: [Google]
1485777071814.png
661KB, 1529x725px
>>
sorry about infrequent posts, something will be up within the next day or couple or so
>>
File: 1485777212482.jpg (1MB, 1640x1602px) Image search: [Google]
1485777212482.jpg
1MB, 1640x1602px
>>
File: 1487693609677.jpg (540KB, 1000x663px) Image search: [Google]
1487693609677.jpg
540KB, 1000x663px
working on things. promise
>>
>>35059960
YEESSSSSSS
>>
>>35056794
>>35057070
No. I mean to do not stop. English 6 language. Lurker.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3984x2240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3984x2240px
Hey guys, you ever see a thread and just kek the whole way through? I mean BESIDES my stories before they get boring. There's one where op posted this masterpiece. I need to find this man and learn whether he also giggles dementedly when he sees this.
>>
File: 1485779362840.png (2MB, 1576x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1485779362840.png
2MB, 1576x4000px
>>
>>35062029
still makes me kek
>>
File: 1485811742564.png (1MB, 1440x1989px) Image search: [Google]
1485811742564.png
1MB, 1440x1989px
>>
File: 1485827776121.png (11KB, 743x201px) Image search: [Google]
1485827776121.png
11KB, 743x201px
>>
File: 1485921112217.png (207KB, 1160x978px) Image search: [Google]
1485921112217.png
207KB, 1160x978px
>>
>>35027243
Some time later
>The veil of darkness that enshrouds Marina's world lifts as a female face appears in front of her.
>Her features sharp, but composed into a lascivious grin that would only be at home on a predator, savoring the distress of its prey. Hardly moving a muscle, she speaks.
>"Ooh, you're a cute one. They didn't tell me you were coming in with my other plaything, only, now they tell me you broke him." She mused before continuing, appearing to savor Marina's distressed and vastly angered expression.
>"He's been so dreary the last few hours, like he doesn't even notice my thighs wrapping-" she gets out, with grant enjoyment from the anger that seemed to heat within Marina until she was practically glowing red, alas, being interrupted finally by a firm male voice.
>"ALICE, GET YOUR ASS BACK TO RECEPTION!" he yelled out at the woman, irritation crossing her face along with the knowledge that she wouldn't get to scratch that psychotic, sadistic itch today.
>"But can't I at LEAST-"
>"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OUT OF HERE." the guard hollared with a firm gesture.
>"Fine." She said before standing and walking away in a brisk pace, each step precisely choreographed, each strike of the heel echoing the sound of her discontent, a complaint in and of itself against the requirement to obey the order.
>"Fuck. It's bad enough what she does to the inmates, but now on her shift?" The guard mutters, staring seemingly through the ceiling of the room in a pause of contemplation, perhaps wondering the mysteries of the universe, action to be taken against the woman, or perhaps why he was here in the first place.
>He approached Marina and produced a key, unlocking her restraints before issuing a command, though worded as though it were a request, to follow him.
>As marina travelled through the corridors, her eyes to the guards back, mind confused, she wondered what had become of Jason. Was he the one the woman was referring to? Had he been left for dead in the house?
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
>>35064910
>The guard comes to a door with several non descript boxes on the wall next to it, pressing a button in a lower one before flashing a badge to a camera, stating "I've got the guest you wanted, open up."
>The door responded with a harsh buzz of about three quarters of a second in duration, then a click, allowing him to sling the door open and step aside.
>"Right this way ma'am, the doctors in the observation boother have some questions for you."
"Oh... ok." Marina answered, taking several small and tentative steps until she'd eventually passed the threshold of the door, seeing three people in lab coats looking on.
>"Ah, you're here. So, I suppose we'll start bluntly. What in the FUCK did you do to our killbot?"
>>
>>35064959
"I..."
>"Did you brainwash him?"
"No! I would never do that to Jason! I saw him coming through the door and didn't recognize him... so I knocked him out."
>"Then the brainwashing isn't your doing? Just the brain damage then?"
"What?"
>"It seems he's incurred some serious traumatic brain damage. If it was a blunt strike like you said, it must've been a hell of a strike."
"How... how bad is it?"
>"He can live. We can fix it. It's just a matter of some expensive resources but we're on the black budget here, accountability is a lie. unfortunately we still need to justify doing that."
"What do you mean? What would it take, I'll do anything!"
>"Well, Jason's story is kind of... sad. We found him with a bunch of dead, severely radiation burned, he got to be the testbed for a large number of experimental regenerative treatments for things no one OFFICIALLY has access to, all of which doesn't exist. Here's a picture of him on the day we got him." The man in the coat, whose badge read "Jerry Sloadman" stated before reaching into a file and flipping out a photograph, extending it to Marina.
>The thing in the photograph barely resembled a human at all.
>"Continuing on, I suppose we COULD do this, fix him so he doesn't waste away and die in his current state, the thing is..."
"What?" Marina questioned, doubting she wanted to know the answer.
>"Well, he can be regenerated, but he can't be an asset anymore. He's too far gone. Oxytocin is up, and pain resistance is down. Dopamine is down, and seratonin is up, he's gained several tendencies that just aren't practical to break down, the only thing we gave him that seems to have lasted is his sense of detection. In stimuli bombardment tests, he seems to pick up at extremely high frequency and effectiveness, reactions to his presence."
"What does any of this mean? What do I have to do to have my Jason back?" Marina pleaded, the anwer... not certain to be less than grim.
>"You have to become his handler."
"What?"
>>
File: 1504439252512.gif (860KB, 600x313px) Image search: [Google]
1504439252512.gif
860KB, 600x313px
>>35065330
wat

oh man do I have some catching up to do to get up to speed with this wild ride
>>
>>35065330
>"Look through that window. There he is. This is the real Jason Rogers." The man in the coat said, pointing out the window to a form visibly reacting frantically, shackled to a slab in the room the booth overlooked.
"I've never seen him like this."
>"That's because his frontal lobe is too shocked in its current state to inhibit his middle and rear brain. For him, it's still six years prior, he doesn't know the things that've happened. He'd only know Alice because she was initially his handler before we sent him out into the world ingrained with inclinations toward certain actions. He seems to have been busy with those inclinations. It took so much work to make him an asset. A shame to waste it. So, you want to handle him, or would you rather put him down?"
"What are my options? Is there a humane way to do this?"
>"If you put him down, that's self explanitory, we bury him in the forest, it'll be like he never existed. Alternatively, there are a couple ways we could make you his handler. We can clear him of programming and then reprogram him with you as the handler, this has a higher probability of failure, but would produce anything of Jason that you'd like. Is there something you wish he'd do, or not do? You can do that. But you'll have to beat him until he loves you. Alternatively, also on the moderate probability of success, we could go to work on him and render him amnesiac. He'd still have his cognative ability, just... wouldn't remember anything. He'd conform to anything pushed to him as the normal state of life for an indeterminite period of time, though I suspect with his pain tolerance down, he might hide behind you for a while. In this way, we can just render him unconscious and leave him in your care before he wakes up."
"What would you recommend?"
>"Take some time to think it over. If you hrainwash him, it might not be the same as having him back, but in the other case, he will need to hide behind YOU."
>>
>>35063592
please do?
>>
File: 1485932415160.png (37KB, 667x521px) Image search: [Google]
1485932415160.png
37KB, 667x521px
>>
File: 1485983213704.png (801KB, 1336x928px) Image search: [Google]
1485983213704.png
801KB, 1336x928px
>>
>>35011463
U guys should make games
>>
>>35067100
Despite your digits, I have to disagree.
>>
File: 1485993580866.jpg (90KB, 703x337px) Image search: [Google]
1485993580866.jpg
90KB, 703x337px
>>
Not sure how i feel k
> saw car accident with cops
> shit thats a large fire
> oh holy shit is that guy on fire
> fuckers walking around like a human torch and the cops are trying to put it out.
I didnt process that shit for a whole 5 min i feel guilty that i drove by without helping.
>>
>>35068089
that's a perfectly natural reaction "there are others, surely someone else will help", the more people there are the more likely you are to 'let someone else do it'
>>
>>35068144
I know there were first responders but man it bothers me that i did nothing.

> morally feel like a pile of shit.
Oh well guess thats life. Wonder if the guy lived?
>>
File: 1485993969528.jpg (3MB, 2137x2221px) Image search: [Google]
1485993969528.jpg
3MB, 2137x2221px
>>
>>35068267
Look, dude. If you did stop, there's a great chance that you would get in the way of the first responders. That hurts the burning man more than you doing "nothing".

Feel bad for the dude, but you did the right thing.
>>
File: 1485997146560.png (706KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1485997146560.png
706KB, 1500x1500px
>>
File: 1501357516228.png (1MB, 600x898px) Image search: [Google]
1501357516228.png
1MB, 600x898px
>Life sucks
>Can't write for two months
>Finally get time to do it
>New computer issues and problems with the files
>Finally get it resolved but now too angry to write
>>
>>35069762
damnit. well, get on it when you can
>>
who's best big girl, /wfg/?
>>
>>35070350
Idk i think i remember a certain sadomachichist machine gun who punished bad gun owners around here...

Why wont she punish me i swear i forgot to clean and lube my ar the last two times at the rsnge.
>>
>>35070598
please who was that?
>>
>>35069762
Fuck, and I've been going over the pastebin, and really been enjoying "The Road Home" and "Rechambered for 5.45"
>>
File: 1504333620054.jpg (269KB, 1282x1282px) Image search: [Google]
1504333620054.jpg
269KB, 1282x1282px
>>35069762
>Want to write
>Working on stuff constantly
>No chance to do anything fun or relaxing
>Worked myself sick
>STILL SICK
>Might be starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel

You can do it, man. We both gotta keep powering through it...
>>
>>35070829
Got the feeling he is talking about AT Annie.

I have my own bias, but Viveca isn't a battle rifle, so newp. I'd say Panni, from Barret, for being the lovably abusing giant Irishwoman.
>>
>>35071078
wait, annie is a PTRS, right?
>>
>>35071092
yep
>>
>>35071112
but, what was that with the "sadomachichist machine gun" ?
>>
>>35071092
yes, I'm fairly certain Vepr 12 was talking about name of the story with the sado-maso machinegun rather than about the name of said machinegun
>>
>>35071131
see
>>35071159
the machinegun is an M60 named Doll
>>
>>35071078
Yep at annie can abuse me any time.. actually any of the guns can abuse me
> im a real slut.

Side note texas anons and gulf coast anons stock up on supplies hurricane mk 2 bogolo is heading your way as a cat 4 possible cat 5 .

Irma might just fuck up texas again stay safe.
>>
>>35071195
why are hurricanes always given women's names?

Think about it: when they come they just swoop in, make a mess of things, and when they leave they take the house *and* the car with them, if you are lucky that is, otherwise they will take your life too.
>>
Ok, guys. I start a new job tomorrow (provided I pass the entrance exam), and I set up and knocked down the dinner scene with Duchess and the Geist.

We rejoin our trio as dinner is ready to be served...

>last time, I don't remember where I stopped
>so I'll just post where I last remember doing anything
>sorry
>>
>>35071252
“Dinner’s ready!” I called up. When I heard her footsteps coming downstairs, I continued, “We have a guest for dinner, too.”

“Oh, really? Who-” and I could tell Duchess had rounded the end of the stairs and saw my wife staring straight at my gun. Confusion showed in my wife’s face, seeing another woman in her house that was nowhere to be seen earlier, and she was dressed in Class A, ready for inspection. She looked to me, then back to the mystery, and addressed me. “Oh, THIS is going to be a good explanation, Duke.”
“It’s actually a pretty simple one. She is my gun. My 1903A3, specifically. Remember when I told you that ‘it’ was a ‘she’?”

“Well, yeah! But I thought you were treating it like pilots treat their planes, or sailors and their boats!”

“Actually, Ma’am…” began the girl, but she was immediately cut off.

“YOU don’t get to talk yet.” Duchess was actually jabbing a finger at her at this point. “As far as I’m concerned, you were hiding in a closet until I went to change because you were doing shit with Duke behind my back.”

“That’s only about half right,” I commented, shifting in my seat.

“YOU better start explaining! What the hell do you mean ‘half right’? Is this some of that ‘half truth’ bullshit that you use?”

“No, actually. She was sitting on the couch when you came in. Earlier, she was sitting at the table, waiting for you to come home, and before that she was standing exactly as you see her now. She’s wanted to introduce herself for at least two hours.”

“And what’s this shit about her ‘being’ your gun? Is that some new kink that you developed?”

“No, honey. Just...watch.” I turned and spoke to the girl in front of us. “Can you shift, but remain standing? Not fall over and crack the tile or anything?”
>>
>>35071270
She nodded an affirmative, and within the blink of an eye, was once again the rifle I knew and fixed up. One look to Duchess confirmed that her brain was stuck trying to process what just happened in front of her. The girl dressed in full military regalia was now a rifle with dark walnut finish, standing on its buttplate, facing Duchess almost as if in an inspection. Duchess looked to me questioningly, and I motioned for her to pick up the gun. So she did.

This was a point I was glad to have taught my wife how to use all of my guns, because she immediately proceeded to check and clear the bolt action. Satisfied that the chamber and magazine were empty, she continued to inspect the rest of the rifle gingerly, like it was a snake about to bite her if she moved too quickly. Completing her inspection, she once again closed the action and placed it back on the bottom, trying to stand it up. To her credit, it stayed for a few seconds before starting to lean. The rifle shifted to the girl, again in impeccable uniform, but she was leaning a bit at the shift and straightened herself. She looked in my wife’s eyes for a moment before speaking. “I hope that helps explain what I am, if not who.”

“It, uh, yeah. It answered, uh, some of them,” she stammered, “but you never did any of this beforehand.”

“Ladies,” I interrupted, “I hate to say it, but dinner is getting cold. And nobody likes cold gravy.” I stepped back to motion to the spread on the table, and Duchess moved around the soldier to take her place. I gestured to the other open spot directly across from Duchess for my gun to have a seat. I picked the side to Duchess’s right, and immediately poured some gravy on both the potatoes and the meatloaf.

“So,” my wife started, “since you’re obviously not a normal human, what exactly are you?” Food was passed around so that everyone had their chance to eat what they liked, and as we all readied our forks, the interrogation began.
>>
>>35071281
“I am a gun. Springfield’s Model of 1903, third alteration, produced in 1942 by Smith-Corona.”

“That sounds a bit robotic, you know,” I said between bites.

“I am technically a machine.”

“But, you sit here, speaking with us, and are eating food. How?” Duchess always was the one to cut to the heart of the issue.

“That is true. I can understand why you think I am not real, or could not be. In essence, you probably don't believe I should even exist. Is this true?”

“It’s pretty damn close. Because I married this bonehead,” I smiled at her reference to my many shenanigans, “I can believe a lot of craziness, but those all have some logic involved. It literally doesn’t make sense to have a machine be so human and simultaneously...not.”

“Then you probably want to know why I am.”

“I…well, I sure as hell do,” I threw out.

“Right. I have no idea.”

“Well, that ma-WHAT?” I just about choked on the meatloaf.

"I do not know why I exist, only that I do. I wasn't born, but i was made. After being made, and learning that there was a difference in myself that wasn't mirrored in all other rifles, l found fulfillment in being a rifle. However, when I first started showing myself I was not, uh, a lot of people didn't like the fact that I existed. So I hid."

"You mean to say that people tried to kill you?" Duchess had paused a moment to take this in. Or maybe it was my meatloaf.

"No, not to kill me. They wanted to keep me for themselves; sometimes as a trophy, sometimes as a mistress. But no matter what, someone always wanted me until I went into hiding."

Duchess and I stared. Here was this woman, and God knows what she had been through because she was both woman and machine. Our eyes met briefly before I dug back into my mashed potatoes.

"By 'hiding', do you mean you let yourself only be seen as a gun?"
>>
>>35071195
Rifle 1: im concerned about anon.
Shotgun1: why are you concerned about anon?
Rifle1: well the last time we went shooting some brass went down anons shirt and he didnt scream or try to get it out he just smiled and made groning noises .
Shotgun 1: i am sure anons just so tough it didnt bother him.
Rifle1: no the issue is he got all weak in his knees and red in the face . I also found a magizine called dirty reciver in his room look at this smut
Shotgun 1 grabs magazine
Shotgun1: "How to be a punished gun owner " " how to rectally inser--" what the hell is this doing here thats fucked up."
Rifle 1 : it gets worse when you get to page 69 there are things i didnt know people could or want to do. Im also concerned because anon put in an order for ex soviet surplus guns along with vintage ww2 german guns. If the section he circled in this magazine is correct the german gun was an ss interrogators lugger and the soviet gun was a ppsh41 used in a gulag .
Shotgun1: we need an intervention with anon this isnt healthy or normal .
Rifle1: i know , im just worried anon might get hurt.
>>
>>35071291
"Not just seen, but also heard. Duchess, do you remember when you touched my bolt upstairs, while you also held a beer?" She nodded the affirmative, but her mouth was full. "You could hear me speaking to your mind, and I could also hear you. When I hid, I made sure to keep my thoughts to myself. I could hear them, but they couldn't hear me. After enough time they forgot that I, as I am now, ever existed."

"That explains how you snuck out of the army," I mused, "but how did you get here? How did you wind up in the civilian market, or even in my house for that matter?"

Her eyes brightened a little but then quickly faded. "I was sold off to a company called National Ordinance in the late 1950s because everyone, even the armorer, thought I was just another gun. We were parted out, swapped into new receivers, tooled back into serviceable condition, and finally sold back out as surplus guns."

"How did you stay in one piece?"

"I didn't. Remember, my body is nothing more than a collection of parts. Me, who I really am, is contained in the bolt."

"Are there more of you out there?" Duchess, ever thinking of the big picture. "Are there other guns like you out there?"

"Yes, and we call ourselves 'geists' after the German word-"

"For 'ghost'," I finished. "Don't look so surprised. We don't only speak English here."

"...right, and we aren't unknown. Do you remember the stories of people naming their rifles?"

"I heard about that in some boot camp stories. I never understood...wait."

"Exactly. In order to try and get us to show ourselves, people would name us and treat us like a person. Sometimes they would be as a confidant, or to help with some mental health issue by just listening to the ramble of talk. We aren't exactly common, but we aren't unicorns, either."
>>
>>35071307
I leaned back in my chair and mulled over this new information. Duchess was still slowly eating, but I could tell she was also processing everything behind her green eyes. There was something she was trying to word the right way, from what I could see.

"That doesn't explain how you wound up on sale at a price that my husband couldn't believe."

"He...his wife wasn't happy with the fact that he would talk to me."

Duchess only clicked her tongue and raised an eyebrow.

“No, I never showed myself. Neither to him nor to his wife.” Another empty pause. “And I never spoke back to him, either. He just…he either knew I existed or hoped for it. After she heard him talking to me about how he didn’t think she cared about him because he had cancer, she burst into the room and demanded I be sold because it was obvious he loved me more than her. She even went as far as to try cutting right through my stock and barrel with a saw, but thankfully she didn’t understand that metal needed to be cut with a hacksaw. So, after she messed that up, I went into a case until I was temporarily fixed and sold. You already know the rest.”

We both sat in silence as she finished. I chewed the meatloaf and my thoughts slowly, but Duchess was already ahead of me. “So why did you show yourself to my husband?”

I knew she emphasized “my husband” as opposed to using my name for a reason. If anything, this was a power play, and I knew it. I hate these kinds of things.

“When he shot me, he re-broke me. I still wanted to hide, but I feared being actually cut down more than anything else. I was new to him, and had barely made any mental contact. So, really, it was self-preservation, nothing more.” She had hunched herself during this, peering up to meet Duchess’s gaze through her eyebrows. Interestingly, she had started to pick at her food.
>>
File: 1471648993127.jpg (10KB, 252x244px) Image search: [Google]
1471648993127.jpg
10KB, 252x244px
Barrett plz give us more panni.
K thx bye
>>
>>35071315
“You know,” I drawled out, “she introduced herself by whacking the shit out of me. I was knocked flat on my ass, if you believe that.” Duchess’s eyes widened a bit, but I saw the corner of her mouth curl upwards. “Then, after screaming about how I should treat a lady, she shifted back into being a gun and fell over. So, yeah, I’ll believe her.”

“That’s because you’ll believe anything with a pair of tits and a decent smile.”

“Not entirely true! I didn’t trust that one stripper, and her teeth were straight!”

“As far as I’m concerned, that would be the exception that makes the rule. And you,” she pointed back to the geist guest, “do understand that you’re going to be considered a gun, regardless of whether or not you are in that form, right?”

“Yes,” she answered meekly. “Does that mean that I am to remain locked up? Kept in my weapon shift?” Her face looked drawn, rigid, almost steeled and prepared to hear the worst.

“No, you don’t. I’m not an uncaring bitch. Just don’t be a nuisance, and you can stay wherever. But if I catch you in my stuff, I have access to a bandsaw and I won’t hesitate to use it.”

“That will not be a problem, ma’am.”

“And don’t call me ma’am, either. It makes me feel old. You can call me Duchess. Wait, what was your name, again?”

“I don’t officially have one, just a serial number.”

“Well, what would you like to be called, then?”

“Elizabeth. I like the name Elizabeth.”

“Okay, then,” I said as I scooted my chair back, “Elizabeth, I guess that means that we’re roommates with the added benefit of firepower. That in mind, dishes need to be done. Come on, I’ll show you where things go.”

“No, you made dinner, Duke. I’ll show Elizabeth some ropes.” She collected the dishes as she got up. The discussion had apparently ended.
>>
>>35071243
At least hurricanes dont fuck other men get pregnant snd ask for child support after giving you herpes.
>>
>>35071324
AAAAAND that's it!

Sorry I couldn't post as fast needed to avoid interruption.

Paste: https://pastebin.com/53kxnBSU

Thoughts? Ways to improve? Comments?
Feedback is appreciated.
>>
>>35071365
i like it and good luck on the new job!
>>
>>35071365
I'm still enjoying it. The conversation seems to have a tense undertone and flows nicely. Looking forward to more of it.
>>35071243
>why are hurricanes always given women's names?
They're not. We started using female names in '53, and switched to male and female names in '78. We've been using male/female names for longer than just female names.
>>
>>35071433
there's always that one guy who doesn't get the joke, looks like I found them
>>
>>35071403
Thanks, man!

>>35071433
Yeah, keeping the tense undertones was the hard part about writing it. I'm glad it came through, and still flowed well.
>>
>>35071808
yuup, very nice flow. good to see ya postin
>>
File: 20111120113807!PTRS_41.jpg (55KB, 1170x323px) Image search: [Google]
20111120113807!PTRS_41.jpg
55KB, 1170x323px
>>35071195
w-what. pls no

and update soon-ish
>>
>>35071904
God damnit i said hurt me, right in feels and other places.
;)
>>
>>35071960
>Annie dies

and i'm now retiring

is that hurt enough ;)
>>
>>35071979
Oh god yes hurt me more .
> there is no satisfying the debased of 4chan
>>
File: 1335483914131.jpg (12KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
1335483914131.jpg
12KB, 275x183px
That time of the thread, huh?
>>
File: my story.png (81KB, 1524x1505px) Image search: [Google]
my story.png
81KB, 1524x1505px
>>35072550
Certainly looks that way.
>>
File: rusty.jpg (501KB, 968x1270px) Image search: [Google]
rusty.jpg
501KB, 968x1270px
>>35072583
Guess I'll keep postin
>>
File: ugly.jpg (93KB, 765x808px) Image search: [Google]
ugly.jpg
93KB, 765x808px
>>35072594
Yep
>>
File: your body.jpg (253KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
your body.jpg
253KB, 1360x768px
>>35072600
>>
File: invictus.jpg (646KB, 780x4482px) Image search: [Google]
invictus.jpg
646KB, 780x4482px
>>35072612
Always a goodie
>>
Starting work on a Not!Kancolle series. Criticism welcome.

https://pastebin.com/PMjjAefR
>>
File: gas man.png (121KB, 1115x1118px) Image search: [Google]
gas man.png
121KB, 1115x1118px
>>35072623
Mmm, it's been a while. I haven't seen these in years.
>>
File: spiderbro marine.png (44KB, 989x440px) Image search: [Google]
spiderbro marine.png
44KB, 989x440px
>>35072636
>>
>>35072625
thread is kinda dying rigth now, i would suggest to repost it on the new one wich is made at page 8
>>
File: little butterfly.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
little butterfly.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>35072647
>>
File: hero dad.jpg (341KB, 550x2061px) Image search: [Google]
hero dad.jpg
341KB, 550x2061px
>>35072659
I'm kinda hoping nobody reads some of these
>>
File: boy.jpg (1017KB, 1054x1700px) Image search: [Google]
boy.jpg
1017KB, 1054x1700px
>>35072675
>>
File: manly tears.gif (100KB, 699x720px) Image search: [Google]
manly tears.gif
100KB, 699x720px
>>35072685
It says .gif

It doesn't move. Promise.
>>
File: vidya dad.jpg (88KB, 1036x653px) Image search: [Google]
vidya dad.jpg
88KB, 1036x653px
>>35072702
>>
File: FB_IMG_1484426430113.jpg (48KB, 564x467px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1484426430113.jpg
48KB, 564x467px
the fuck happened here
>>
>>35072675
this is why i have respect towards the men that go for plan DN-III-E, it takes some special kind of nerves to do it
>>
File: spidey 1.jpg (214KB, 653x1024px) Image search: [Google]
spidey 1.jpg
214KB, 653x1024px
>>35072715
1/5
>>
File: spidey 2.jpg (212KB, 663x1023px) Image search: [Google]
spidey 2.jpg
212KB, 663x1023px
>>35072729
2/5
>>
File: spidey 3.jpg (204KB, 672x1024px) Image search: [Google]
spidey 3.jpg
204KB, 672x1024px
>>35072742
3/5
>>
File: spidey 4.jpg (201KB, 674x1024px) Image search: [Google]
spidey 4.jpg
201KB, 674x1024px
>>35072758
4/5
>>
File: spidey 5.jpg (216KB, 679x1024px) Image search: [Google]
spidey 5.jpg
216KB, 679x1024px
>>35072769
5/5

>>35072721
I'm not sorry
>>
File: vader.jpg (394KB, 943x1371px) Image search: [Google]
vader.jpg
394KB, 943x1371px
>>35072780
This is actually a bit cathartic for me
>>
>>35072583
>>35072600
Damn son these bring back memories from the spice and wolf era..
>>
File: coffee shop.jpg (869KB, 1002x2578px) Image search: [Google]
coffee shop.jpg
869KB, 1002x2578px
>>35072792
>>
File: Spider Man is black now.jpg (387KB, 768x1583px) Image search: [Google]
Spider Man is black now.jpg
387KB, 768x1583px
>>35072780
>>
File: hope (FLCL).jpg (714KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hope (FLCL).jpg
714KB, 900x1200px
>>35072803
>>
File: but you didnt.jpg (97KB, 422x492px) Image search: [Google]
but you didnt.jpg
97KB, 422x492px
>>35072824
>>
File: tramp anon.jpg (920KB, 1000x2868px) Image search: [Google]
tramp anon.jpg
920KB, 1000x2868px
>>35072832
>and now we wait
>>
>>35072721
Idk i asked for someoneto hurt me and he is trying his best to hurt me with old memes..

What hurts more was that i was 9 years younger when a lot of these were posted.
>>
>>35072848
i could sit here and spew up shit about my childhood if you want hurt

But no one wants to hear that, you looks like you gonna have to do with feelcaps
>>
>>35072832
Holy shit. Anon, please stop.
>>
>>35071365
Loving the interacting with wife and gun. Moor
>>
>>35072832
wow, what a bitch.
>>
>>35072842
Is this for ants??
>>
Fuck doing calculus and missed my cue....
>>
File: Ultimatum.jpg (327KB, 800x1185px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimatum.jpg
327KB, 800x1185px
I taught a 74 year old man how to shoot a handgun better at the pistol range today, got immediate results. Felt good.
>>
>>35073514
Nice!
>>
Next thread on the making
>>
>>35070986
Rechambered is a great
>>
File: sup bitches.png (193KB, 376x230px) Image search: [Google]
sup bitches.png
193KB, 376x230px
>no snarky remark

new thread

>>35073670
>>35073670
>>
>>35072842
Plz moar pixl plz
>>
>>35073826
No. I did what I needed to do.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 130

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.