[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have or has been able to shoot the CZ 805 Bren? It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: asg-cz-805-bren-a1-rifle-tan-2.jpg (132KB, 1600x2240px) Image search: [Google]
asg-cz-805-bren-a1-rifle-tan-2.jpg
132KB, 1600x2240px
Does anyone have or has been able to shoot the CZ 805 Bren? It seems like a pretty cool alternative to your ARs and AKs and I haven't really heard any negative reviews on it
>>
Friendly bump.
I've heard complaints about its durability from some Czech army anons. If your planning to get it as a range toy I think you'll be fine.
>>
>>35003753
I think the main complaint was from the polymer lower?
806 solved this with an alloy lower, right?
>>
>>35003775

The reverse.

They made it a polymer lower and now we're all waiting to see if it turns out to have its own problems.

The 805 has been out since 2011 and although we heard rumors it was all in Czech so it was dismissed as sour grapes.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/10/12/cz-announces-cz-806-bren-2-improved-modular-assault-rifle/

It wasn't until they already replaced it with the 806 that we had solid confirmation that the 805 was flawed. We won't have confirmation if the 806 doesn't introduce its own problems for a while either.
>>
>>35003405
These damn things always sell out at my LGS before I Get a chance to finger fuck them
>>
>>35003405
I got to shoot my buddy's Bren when we were sighting in my AR. It was a dream to shoot. I was particularly happy with its trigger pull, from the factory.
>>
File: 1500794781489.jpg (121KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500794781489.jpg
121KB, 640x960px
>>35004037
>it was a dream to shoot
this
>>
>>35003834
I don't get it. It looks normal. What am I looking for?
>>
>>35004427
Kek
>>
>>35003405
I own one... I love the trigger, and I wish it was a little heavier to be honest, or that they made a 20 inch barrel to swap out.

Ergo's are good, great in fact my only complaint is the reciprocating bolt similar to an AK would, so watch your thumbs.
>>
>>35003834
>>35004427
>>35004569
kys jumpscare faggot. Lame.
>>
>>35003812
I thought it had something bad, like cracking or breaking of the lower.
Guess it's a lot of ergo complaints and some action issues.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.