[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >visiting family in bumfuck nowhere >decide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1503828541709.jpg (24KB, 299x321px) Image search: [Google]
1503828541709.jpg
24KB, 299x321px
>be me
>visiting family in bumfuck nowhere
>decide to check out local gun store
>ask to see new generation S&W M&P
>ride slide back slowly when working action to be respectful
>gun store owner grabs gun from hand
>" god damn it boy, you gotta work dem like this!"
>proceeds to violently pull slide back and led it slam forward with a horrible "kachunk" sound

I shudder to think some of the abuse these "brand new" guns have undergone before someone buys them
>>
>>35001029
There are even some gun stores that let people fire a few rounds through a floor model before purchase.
>>
>>35001029
Dumb city boy
>>
>>35001029

If the gun can't withstand someone moving the slide back with some man force maybe you should look at a different gun.
>>
File: 1476387506719.png (142KB, 400x372px) Image search: [Google]
1476387506719.png
142KB, 400x372px
>>35001029
this is a nice copypasta. Why do you keep posting this?
>>
hey dude, it's a gun. a firearm. a device designed to contain a fucking explosion generating tens of thousands of PSI and a piece of spinning lead flying at hundreds of feet per second if not more. our meatbag human bodies can't even come close to applying the amount of force that comes with it's normal operation. You'd literally have to smash it of the pavement repeatedly or horribly abuse it otherwise to even begin to approach the force of gunpowder.
>>
>>35001081
>explosion
>tens of thousands of PSI

woowee
>>
>>35001420
Maximum case pressure of a 9x19 is 36,000 psi so he's not wrong. And it is an explosion by definition.
>>
>>35001061
This...Its meant to take some fucking pressure if your hands fuck it up its useless.
>>
>>35001420
NO U
>>
>>35001420
>thats alot of pressure
>4 u.
>>
>>35001029
Dag on nab it you dumb boy you gotta show dat nice gun who's boss just like how you gotta show your woman's who's the man!
>>
>>35001029
You posted this a month ago.
>>
>>35001420
ah, yes I forgot that bullets are propelled by the power of positive thinking.

what the fuck do you think the loud noises that happen when you shoot are?
>>
I remember this thread months ago
>>
>>35002469
And yesterday
>>
>>35005128
pretty sure it was made up in the first place
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.