[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone find the original picture of this? I've only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

Can anyone find the original picture of this?
I've only been able to find it on a forum of mostly progressive liberals in a circle jerk thread about Trump. So I find it highly unlikely that the person who posted it is the photographer and the original was taken by someone else and then shooped.
>>
>>34998840
Liberal shenanigans to make gun culture look stupid.
>>
File: 524825.jpg (146KB, 880x660px) Image search: [Google]
524825.jpg
146KB, 880x660px
>>34998840
Lotters?
>>
File: 20170803_150106.jpg (17KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
20170803_150106.jpg
17KB, 168x168px
>>34998840
I wouldn't fuck with them how do you reason with people who have such little command of the English language?
>>
>>34998866
No, its lo-pi-ers. People who think pi is less than 3.14.

These math nerds are getting violent.
>>
>>34998867
Well the fact that they probably spelled it correctly and for some reason liberals think shorts make you look unintimidating, they apparently won't do anything to deter crime.
Kinda like the rioting niggers version of "can't beat dem drones."
>>
File: 1469500322628.jpg (2MB, 3264x1824px) Image search: [Google]
1469500322628.jpg
2MB, 3264x1824px
>>34998840
Lotters beware
>>
File: IMG_0818.jpg (214KB, 1298x771px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0818.jpg
214KB, 1298x771px
>>34998840
>Lotters will be shoot on sight
>Lotters
>shoot
>>
>>34999022
Congrats you can read
>>
>>34998840
I figure they probably just misspelled it to be funny. I highly doubt there isn't a litterate one among a group of five old white /k/ammandos
>>
>>34999068
Even if they are Texans
>>
>>34998840
>Lotters will be shoot
>>
fat boomers will be shot on sight
>>
>>34998840
>>34998860
>>34998888
>those damn libruls shooped it to make us look stupid!
Jesus, do you guys even read what you fucking post?

Not to mention, people do the same fucking thing around here ALL THE TIME to libruls.
>>
>>34998840
how did you get my picture lumploaf?
>>
>>34998840
if you hacked me beware I am friends with the Sherrif I will have him get his computer detectives to hack you then you will be sorry
>>
>>34999022
Thanks mr sleuth
>>
>>34998840
My guess would be to try and ID what group they are judging by their apparent uniform, and contact them about the original pic. Although it's likely they've caught wind of this too.
>>
why warn them? all that says to me is that you dont want the chance to shoot looters. same goes for all you fairies that CC full size pistols that easily print. its actually quite easy to provoke a nigger to attack you so you can waste him. but it wont happen if he sees that glock 17 bulge attempting to hide under your shirt. all you gotta do is make prolonged eye contact with a nig and he will attack you. for 100% chance of success, blatantly check out a nigs girl. but nigs have street smarts and will scan your waistline first. so quit acting like you want a chance to gun down some nig when you dont carry a subcompact.
>>
>>35001075
I didn't know moonman posted on /k/
>>
>>35001075

>not looking at a nigger's girl and emasculating him by carrying a large gun, preventing him from having a nigger moment and making him look like a bitch in front of his bitch
>>
>>35001075
some nigger told me i was a creep because i was checking his girl out as i walked by (she was wearing one of those tight sleeveless shirts that dont cover the stomach). i asked him if i was allowed to look at people as i walked. he told me to shutup and i asked him if he was going to make me. he dropped his backpack while i was standing still like 15 feet away. his girl grabbed his arm and he didnt pull away so i just walked away. nigger didnt have anything else to say when he realized i wasnt backing down. he probably felt emasculated in the first place because im tall and fit. nigger, if you let your girl dress like a whore people are going to look at her. but i can confirm that staring at a niggers girl will provoke them.
>>
>>35001260
He probably thought "why is this creepy serial killer motherfucker staring down my girl like he wants to fridge her?".
>>
>>35001260
>ey you lookin at my monkey bruh?
>>
>>34998840
I routinely run across atrociously misspelled words and equally egregious grammar in various US-based gun forums. Nfatalk, silencertalk, the high road, the folks haunting such places often haven't made it past grade 10, and even those years of school clearly failed the poor bastards. I doubt this graffito is shopped. It's just the way rednecks write when they get worked up.
>>
File: confusedBanana.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
confusedBanana.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>>35001075
>notices bulge
:3
>the bulge is a gun
OwO
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.