[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So for good or bad: What would've actually been real neat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1501044614856.png (258KB, 400x509px) Image search: [Google]
1501044614856.png
258KB, 400x509px
So for good or bad:

What would've actually been real neat to see on the gen 5 glocks?
I'm not just talking about them dremeling out the finger groves and dropping in a ambi slide catch.

>inb4 front serrations
>>
>>34995408
Where do you fuckers get these anime military drawings? I'm surprised that anyone in Japan draws /k/ related things considering it's a no funs country.
>>
>>34995454
>I'm surprised that anyone in Japan draws /k/ related things considering it's a no funs country.
>surprised
You're gonna be real surprised at how much /k/ related material they make
>>
File: 1461029004061.jpg (2MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
1461029004061.jpg
2MB, 2480x3508px
>>34995454
there's a very big airsoft community there.
>>
>>34995408
Actual innovation.

They've done just about everything they can short of brightly coloring the guns and including more "custom" work like stippling and red dot cuts.

To be completely honest why anyone still follows Glock's newer handguns makes no sense to me.

Until they actually do something worthy of another 500 or so bucks they'll just make like Apple and make the new (Product here) (Next number here) every year or however long it takes them to decide which useless or already widespread feature comes and goes.

>inb4 dum glog hader ur an idiod cuz you don buy glog DDD-:<

I have nothing against Glock, but I don't see the purpose of buying the newest Glock when Gen 2s and 3s can be had for much less and do quite literally everything the newest gun does.

Not even mentioning the hundreds of other pistols that have made these changes years ago and are cheaper and/or better guns.
>>
>>34995482
I'd personally like to see glock take on a new recoil design. Maybe not use the browning tilt lock and do something like Beretta's Px4 rotating barrel
>>
>>34995408
Actually-good night sights as standard on all but the competition models.

Factory undercut on the trigger guard.

Finally, FINALLY fixing the pugnose issue with their frames.

Factory suppressor-ready model (threaded barrel and suppressor-height sights)
>>
I don't really think too much more was needed. Glocks are one of those things where less is more. But we're in a market where the people will want the latest and greatest, so Glock probably feels compelled to refresh their line time and again, as more newer competitors show up, and market their newness as being inherently better.

That being said, I would have liked them to return to a single flat recoil spring, since, if Gen 5 was really just for 9mm, a dual recoil spring setup seems unnecessary.

>>34995454
The government is no funs allowed, but the younger people aren't. Lot of gun lovers and people who come to the west coast during vacation to shoot guns.
>>
File: 64167407_p0.jpg (275KB, 1280x1810px) Image search: [Google]
64167407_p0.jpg
275KB, 1280x1810px
>>34995454
japanese got some really good K drawing. They probably has more hands on weapon experience than many of us.........hands on airsoft gun tho
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.