[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /k/ Now this maybe a really dumb question, but what's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: brit 308 prototype 1.jpg (64KB, 1017x520px) Image search: [Google]
brit 308 prototype 1.jpg
64KB, 1017x520px
Hello /k/

Now this maybe a really dumb question, but what's the process of buying a gun. Do I need papers of some sort,do I need papers if I'm at a gun show. I've been planning to buy my father a rifle or shotgun,because he's an ex marine ands been without shooting for along time,also I live in "comieforina"
>>
>>34992427
>comieforina
you need id, (like a drivers license) proof of residency, and to take a safety test
no felonies no domestic violence

its going to be much easier to give your dad money and tell him to buy his own gift

your plan to buy one then simply hand it to him isnt legal
>>
You need a firearms safety card, which any FFL should be able to administer. It takes like 10 minutes to fill it out, the questions are no-brainers.
You need to bring proof of California Residence and a form of ID. A driver's license with your current address on it is enough to satisfy both requirements. If the address isn't current you need a DMV printout that states your current address.
If it's a handgun you need 1 more document verifying your residence, could be a utility bill, or voter registration form, or jury duty summons.

You can't just give him the gun, you need to make it an official transfer, it's the same process as buying a gun, you both need the things mentioned above. Except of course he doesn't pay you anything. It's a ~25$ fee for the transfer though.

You're better off giving him money to buy his own gun or giving him a non-gun gift.
California marines are massive fudds anyway.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.