[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /k/ I've been putting this off for a while but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Alright /k/ I've been putting this off for a while but I've been having this strong desire to re-enlist in the military, but I want to be in SOF. I've been doing what I can to get myself prepared for the physical and mental rigors of the training. I'm still debating whether if I should go back to the muhreens as Recon or go Rangers. I don't care which one I end up at, but I found this 6 month training program that would help me be prepared by the time I go to Ranger school or SOI. But I feel like it's a meme to buy into it. Any operators that can suggest stuff to me?

https://sgptonline.com/pages/150-day-total-training-program
>>
>>34992340
Nobody wants you. I was an 0311. You know damn well it's not easy as a Marine. Probably not even as basic bitch Army.

I don't believe you. There IS NO WAR dude. It's over. It is like you wanted to fight in in Vietnam in 1985, wars over.
>>
>>34992404
And yet recruiters are still hurting for numbers
>>
>>34992340
no you don't, don't blow your money when there thousands of free programs
>>
>>34992432
Like what?
>>
>>34992430
No they aren't. Kids here talk about waiting up to a year. My recruiter literally wanted to ship me the second I walked in.
>>
>>34992430
Navy told me that they were too full and to fuck off. Chair Force offered me a place, though.
>>
>>34992454
Right, I almost forgot how much they lie to you.
>>
>>34992488
They didn't lie. It's called joining during 2006 when we needed people. Vs. 2017 there is no war, wait until we need you.
>>
>>34992533
So just keep training until the time is right?
>>
>>34992558
No. You were born in the wrong year. Just be a civilian. No war.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170823-161408.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170823-161408.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>34992340
>Alright /k/ I've been putting this off for a while but I've been having this strong desire to re-enlist in the military, but I want to be in SOF. I've been doing what I can to get myself prepared for the physical and mental rigors of the training. I'm still debating whether if I should go back to the muhreens as Recon or go Rangers. I don't care which one I end up at, but I found this 6 month training program that would help me be prepared by the time I go to Ranger school or SOI. But I feel like it's a meme to buy into it. Any operators that can suggest stuff to me?
>
>https://sgptonline.com/pages/150-day-total-training-program
>>
>>34992698
Not him but could i start my own?
>>
>>34992340
Marsoc has their own training program. mtntactical has a real good training program, it helped prepare me for rasp before i got to regiment.

I recommend going army if u want to even have a chance of getting what you want.
>>
Meh, going to iraq to train iraqi army next year.
This still 'war' right?
Probably going to be the closest to action i'm ever going to see as a rifleman :/
>>
check out the book The Guerrilla Factory: The Making of Special Forces
>>
>>34995600
This anon knows what's up

It's about the Green Berets, but it's as good as any. It tells you what he went through and his mindset.
>>
Op I'm in the same boat as you and I'm praying to God I can make it as a reconnaissance man in the corps. I found this on a retired recon operators website
>>
>>34996210
Also try and get yourself a perfect pt score before you even go in
>>
>>34992340
Can't you just train to be some bodyguard for athletes or celebrities. When a war comes by join then.
>>
>>34992340

I was in the same boat as you. Was a 0311. Talked to every branch. No one wanted me but the Air Force. Not even the fucking Army wanted to give me a shot because I wasn't a fresh out of HS kid. AFSOC is still critically undermanned. Since you mentioned Recon I am assuming you're at least competent in the water. Being a CCT or a PJ is a pretty sweet gig man.
>>
File: 1451682977921.png (87KB, 417x234px) Image search: [Google]
1451682977921.png
87KB, 417x234px
>>34992874
this. let's make it happen boys
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.