[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't believe in any conspiracy theories relating to Kurt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: Kurt.jpg (56KB, 619x409px) Image search: [Google]
Kurt.jpg
56KB, 619x409px
I don't believe in any conspiracy theories relating to Kurt Cobain's death. No one killed Kurt but Kurt himself. I do have one question though and I'm hoping /k/ can answer it. According to interviews, Kurt Cobain's head was intact and not even deformed. How does someone shoot themselves in the head with a 20 gauge and still have a head?
>>
>>34986414
First off, how did he reach the trigger, secondly there's not much spread at the end of the muzzle.
>>
>>34986426
he used his big toe to pull the trigger then put his shoes back on
>>
>>34986414
He used birdshot
>>
>>34986437
How courteous of him. Well mannered even in death.
>>
>>34986414
Well, 20 gauge is a lot smaller than 12 gauge for one thing. More than people realize. It also could have not been buckshot.
>>
>>34986426
It's not that hard to do
>>
>>34986449
tied them too. he was a nice boy
>>
>>34986426
>how did he reach the trigger
With his hand.
> there's not much spread at the end of the muzzle
http://www.bestgore.com/suicide/well-executed-shotgun-suicide-head-blown-off/ <---NSFL btw
>>
>>34986453
Kurt was a manlet and the Model 11 with a comp has a 34in barrel.
>>
>>34986414
Have you actually seen crime scene photos of his head after the application of his 20ga, I assure you it was "deformed".
>>
>>34986414
The bread crumbs lead back to Courtney Love. Kurt was probably nodding out on heroin and she pulled a fast one. IDK though, haven't investigated the case.
>>
>>34986452
It was birdshot. I saw the interview where the talked to the dude who sold it to him. Thought it was odd since it wasn't dove season (quote).

Go sit down on the floor and put a shotgun in your mouth. You can easily reach the trigger. I've tried it.

Sometimes gunshots aren't typical. This is the case here.
>>
>>34986486
i dudnt know those were out there, pls post
>>
File: 1496213976019.png (250KB, 377x370px) Image search: [Google]
1496213976019.png
250KB, 377x370px
>>34986494
>Go sit down on the floor and put a shotgun in your mouth. You can easily reach the trigger. I've tried it.
>>
>>34986544
He probably checked to see if it was loaded.
>>
>>34986486
Have you? My understanding is that no photos of him have been released and any claiming to be are fake.
>>
>>34986544
Depression.
>>34986577
Wouldn't be useful if it wasn't loaded would it?
>>
>>34986613
To see the ease of killing yourself with a shotgun without actually having to die too see if it's possible? Sure would.
>>
>>34986484
I'm a manlet. I can put a Mosin barrel in my mouth, reach the trigger, and still have enough reach for an extra 3". He pulled the trigger with his thumb.
>>
>>34986630
I lacked the Constitution so I decided to get really drunk take some sleeping meds and pass out with my finger in the trigger gaurd.

Didn't work out like I expected. I've worked through it.
>>
>>34986537
>>34986578
No I wasnt there, but my buddy had a few pictures of the crime scene they were definitely pirated.
Basically it looked like he had been hit with a wood splitting maul from above and birdshot was definitely used.
Looked like the entry was from the front of the head.
He was against a wall slunched down but the shot impact on the wall was above where he was (In slouched position)
Im no forensic expert and I saw the photos a year or two ago.
>>
>>34986494
>Thought it was odd since it wasn't dove season (quote).
Ammo doesn't expire and birdshot is too cheap not to buy in bulk. I have random shells from years ago in all manner of brand, color and load all over ten ducking place. The proverbial Fudd can have the exact same box of rifle cartridges for several dear seasons
>>
>>34986936
You have to think of the time period and region of where this took place. People didn't sport shoot back then, especially young grunge dudes that went into fudd stores for #8 shot.
>>
>>34986666
Hang yourself or drink bleach, don't become a negative gun statistic
>>
>>34986773
Nice proof. There's no pics on the internet so no proof, scumbag.
>>
Courtney Love was miles away from Kurt at the time. He escaped on a plane. There is evidence from the people he sat next to. Unless she can teleport he killed himself
>>
>>34987463
Nice try, Courtney
>>
>>34986773
it doesn't matter if it was birdshot or buckshot because it's all together in the cup at point blank is effectively a slug. Punching a small hole through a skull is perfectly reasonable, not sure about pressure damage.
>>
Oh wow it's getting late. We should get some rest. I'm feeling sleepy.
>>
>>34986773
right
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.