[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>house is full of holes where I shot spiders >more spiders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1351816725864.png (364KB, 694x606px) Image search: [Google]
1351816725864.png
364KB, 694x606px
>house is full of holes where I shot spiders
>more spiders enter through the holes
how do I stop this vicious cycle
>>
>>34984422
Rubber cement or concrete
>>
>>34984422
Keep shooting them. Eventually you'll have no house left and spiders will no longer want to live there
>>
>>34984422
Use a shotgun with #9 shot.
Holes are too small for spiders.
>>
>>34984422
this is bullshit, but I believe it
>>
>>34984459
if the holes are too small for spiders, so are the pellets
>>
>>34984422
there is no stopping, only glorious war to wage upon spiders
>>
>>34984422
I hear burning down the house takes care of all the spiders. Either that, or put cute ladyspiders outside. One of those should do it.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF96PPvGWG0
>>
>>34984422
Why haven't you tried Napalm?
> Anon has spider problem cleanses it like its Vietnam
>CCR Playing in the back ground as he calls in an airstrike
>Vietnamese immigrant neighbor has flash back and grabs SKS then go inna woods
> Spider problem solved but Vietnamese problem arises

Ask yourself is it worth it?
>
>>
>>34984422
Nuke the site from orbit XD (well done reddit!)
>>
>>34984599
If you ninja into the Vietnamese neighbor's house beforehand and replace his SKS with airsoft you get a win/win situation out of the whole thing.
>>
really no reason to kill spiders, especially if you live in a bug prone area. They don't fuck with you, even when you're asleep your breathing makes them hesitant/scared and you can kill them with a simple swipe of your hand if they crawl over you. The ones to worry about are the ones that stay in dark places like the Brown Recluse and the Black Widow. Even those I don't kill I just displace them back in the wild.
>>
>>34984648
We had to get rid of a quarter-sized female wolf spider.

Fuck getting bitten by that and it's million babies.
>>
>>34984665
Had to kill a giant looking fucker, no idea what type, at my work in the work closet. its skin blended in perfectly with the box it was residing on, it's diameter was dinner plate sized. Its unnerving how it was sitting on a box that was a foot away from the door entrance just sitting their on the box looking at you. Took me a good minute to see it.
>>
>>34984648
t. spider
>>
>>34984422
homemade agent orange
>>
File: cc4.jpg (76KB, 680x649px) Image search: [Google]
cc4.jpg
76KB, 680x649px
>>34984648
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.