[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Know almost nothing about guns >Living in California

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: Shotgun.jpg (175KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Shotgun.jpg
175KB, 1280x720px
>Be me
>Know almost nothing about guns
>Living in California
>Turned 18 a few months ago
>Decide to buy something small and simple for protection
>Go to local gun shop
>Want to get a small pistol for self defense
>Says I need to be 21 for a pistol
>Asks what I can get at 18
>Says I can buy Optimus Prime's penis, but not a pistol
>Pic related
What the actual fuck is wrong with this state?
Living in this hell hole, what is best for self defense both home and on the street since I can buy a pistol for 3 years?
Anyone have instructions on how to make an improvised pistol?
>>
File: 1493530641601.jpg (111KB, 920x690px) Image search: [Google]
1493530641601.jpg
111KB, 920x690px
Kel tec sub2000 and a backpack or messenger bag, pic related, gucci sub2k
>>
>>34984003
>what the fuck is wrong with this state
Anon, pistol laws are retarded like that in a helluva lot of states, not just California, hell that's how shit is here in Georgia too. Also, for fucks sake you've just turned 18, you probably still live with your parents, have THEM buy the damn pistol for home defense, and if you're so damn concerned about HD, then just buy the goddamn shotgun or rifle and be done with it-

>Anyone have instructions on how to make an improvised pistol

Goddammit, ATF
>>
File: 1460350513132.png (643KB, 1022x731px) Image search: [Google]
1460350513132.png
643KB, 1022x731px
>>34984003
>Anyone have instructions on how to make an improvised pistol?
>>
>>34984055
Looks sexy. Pretty affordable too.
Any recommendation on the variant?
>>
>>34984003
you cant have guns on the street in commiefornia.
>>
>>34984077
>Also, for fucks sake you've just turned 18, you probably still live with your parents, have THEM buy the damn pistol for home defense
My father is a disabled Vet and they took away his right to buy a gun.
>ATF
>Implying I know what that means
>>
File: ONeill_Vault_Crop_Legging.webm (2MB, 404x720px) Image search: [Google]
ONeill_Vault_Crop_Legging.webm
2MB, 404x720px
>>34984003
>What the actual fuck is wrong with this state?
nigger, that's federal law
>>
>>34984077
>>34984115
Never mind, just googled it.
>>
>>34984115
And your mother? Also, why the flying fuck would they take his right to a gun away just because he's disabled? that shit just ain't right.

Also just buy the goddamn shotgun. Or, even better, get the fuck away from Commiefornia.
>>
>>34984172
Shotguns are cheaper than relocation costs, especialyl for an eighteen year old kid, so one then the other.
>>
I have a four foot great sword embossed on the front of my gun safe, its blade is shattered. Whenever someone asks me what it is I tell them our weapon rights have been infringed. WE ARE PAST shall not, IT IS a matter of time until they are TAKEN (not given up), it will be in our lifetime.
>>
>>34984181
>>34984003
>apply to literally any out of state college
>move out of state
>get state ID
>go buy guns
Seriously you're 18. If you aren't a total fuckup of a high school you should be able to apply for a real university and get a small scholarship
>>
>>34984172
>And your mother?
My parents are divorced and she also happens to be a disable vet so I think she doesn't have the right either.
>>
>>34984172
>why the flying fuck would they take his right to a gun away just because he's disabled
Our senators hate gun rights and vets. One of them is trying to make it illegal for all vets in CA to own guns. She claims they are unstable.
>>
OP here's the logic:

>Rifles and shotguns: big, hard to conceal, can be used for hunting or home defense just fine
>Handguns: likely to be carried on person, can be easily concealed, 18-21 year olds do stupid shit so having them walk around with guns before the testosterone comedown is over is a Bad Idea
It's not entirely flawless logic but it isn't off-base either. If it's home defense, you can have as big of a gun as you want because it sits next to your bed.
>>
>>34984003
Oh man theres way more wrong with your state than a dinky age restriction
>>
>>34984425
Yeah, I know. I'm off to Germany in 2 years. They offer free tuition up to a bachelors degree. It's not much of an improvement over California, but at least it snows.
>>
>>34984455
Yeah to German citizens lol foreigners get to pay
>>
>>34984502
Nope. It's free. I talk with the college I'm in currently. The catch is that you have to stay in Germany to work for at least 5 years to pay off the tuition via taxes.
>>
>>34984534
So then you're under Eurocuck gun rights for nine years. You really did not think this one through.
>>
>>34984568
I've done some research into German gun laws and there are ways to get one but it's just really hard. Lot's of hoops to jump through. Tbqh, I'm more worried about saying the wrong thing online while I'm there and get thrown in jail for a "hate crime"
>>
>>34984055
>>34984103

don't get a pistol caliber carbine unless you want a hassle every time you try to buy ammo

maverick 88
ruger ar15
10/22
are are pretty good starter gun options
>>
>>34984534
>>34984568
>"free" bachelor's degree for the cost of living on Germany for 5 years

I wish I'd known about that before I put myself 90k on debt. Germany was great when I was there in the mid 90s. No idea what it's like these days but back when I was going to school I would have made that trade in a split second.
>>
>>34984605
remember not to raise your hand abruptly at about 45 degrees.
>>
>>34984896
Yeah, I'm legitimately scared of doing something dumb like that and getting thrown in jail.
>>
>>34984906
thats fine, just say you were heiling a cab
>>
>>34986401
*rimshot
>>
>>34984003
>What the actual fuck is wrong with this state?

21 for a handgun is a federal law punk bitch.
>>
>>34984106
You can't have guns without a SSN and identification if you passed your ESL class.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.