[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you rather live with your parents and have more funs or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: 120520-grandma-got-a-gun.jpg (34KB, 517x389px) Image search: [Google]
120520-grandma-got-a-gun.jpg
34KB, 517x389px
would you rather live with your parents and have more funs or move out and pay the rental jew at the cost of 1 ore more funs a month?

basically, have own place for sexy times and total control of interior design at cost of many funs a year or 12+ new funs a year but you stay virgin in your parents house
>>
>>34982320
Get your own house faggit, be a man. Let your parents enjoy the remainder of their lives.
>>
>>34982320
A real adult is self sufficient, can you seriously call yourself an adult when you are under someone elses roof and rules?
>>
>>34982320
I know what youre thinking OP. but get your own place first. you dont even need to rent, an FHA loan is only 3.5% down and I'm willing to bet you have more than that in guns. literally no excuse to not move out
>>
Stay at parents, buy a fuckload of funs and save for other shit like furniture, enjoy parent in your adults years as they'll likely be dead in 15 years anyway, then move out.

Not that hard.
>>
>>34982320
Stay with parents.

Maybe if I lived somewhere that wasn't one of the most expensive places to live in I'd have moved out by now, but can't afford full time college + internship with Boeing + part time job. I'd rather suck it up, pay my parents some of their mortgage, pay some of the bills, cook and clean for them, and stay in the guest house rather than live on my own spending $2k/month for a shoebox.

2 years ago I moved out before startinf uni, worst mistake I've made in my life. 2-4 hours of sleep per night combined with the stress was killing me according to my doctor. Living with my parents for another couple years and being able to afford to save to buy land as well as freely be able to purchase firearms is well worth it.
>>
>>34982320
>rental jew
>ever
>>
>>34982320
Depends how old you are and how well-off you and your parents are. If you make more than like 40k/yr, you should probably think of moving out. Same if you're older than 25. That's more than enough time to save up plenty of money even if you get a meme degree like most people do and can't find anything but mcjobs. Believe it or not, for most of the world (including the usa), for most of history, people lived with their parents until they were married. I lived with my parents until I was 24 (graduated college in 08 and there were 0 jobs). My father ran a hospital and lived with his parents till he met my mom, who also lived with her parents. Americans nowadays just hate their families because theyre a poisoned, dying society that doesn't value what truly matters. If you kicked your kid out at 18 in an Asian country, you would be reviled.
>>
>Live with parents
>Rent
Same thing, you're still living in someone else's home and are subject to their rules. Get your own house with land to shoot on, basement to make fertilizer bombs, attic full of gunpowder and primers and bullets and brass, garage with assorted saws, files, presses, vices, drills, lathes and tools, and a bedroom with a hidden wall leading to your underground bunker instead of submitting papers and standing in front of your de facto owner and stuttering "massa landlord sir, it just so happens that I am a very responsible firearm owner and as such I was hoping you would permit me to drill some very small holes in your beautiful walls that I may secure my entirely unobtrusive gun safe which totally won't make any marks, I swear it upon my honor as someone who has made a bunch of good economic decisions which is why I'm living under your very excellent roof, sir. U-unless you have something against g-guns which I totally understand and I will gladly store them in my car and park it out of your parking lot, sir. Yes massa, I think I'll do just that *mutter mutter something something unconstitutional*" like a good cuck.
>>
>>34982513

true, i dont know when this meme about being a loser if you still live with your parents started. back in the day everyone lived on a family piece of land or house and passed it down, this allowed families to accrue wealth over generations and move up in wealth status over time. how the fuck are people supposed to build rich families if they are constantly moving out every generation at the age of 18 and throwing all their earnings away on rent instead of purchasing large value equity like homes which can be handed down to the next generation and only increase in value over time
>>
Get a house. A mortgage payment is cheaper than rent costs anyway, and you have way more liberties.
>>
Invest my money because im not some helpless goyim. You shouldnt be buying funs until youve escaped the wage jew.
>>
If you're seriously weighing the advantages of more guns vs more sexy time, you have a problem.
>>
>>34982713
>Yfw this is the elites' plan to control wealth.
Why do you think tuition rates are going sky high?
>>
>>34982320
>become truck driver
>make at least $2500 a week
>automatically have roof over your head (so long as you dont fuck up)
>have storage unit for junk
>pay basic bills
>still have 8kish in bank at end of month
>funz for days

Before you get your panties in a wad, yes its possible to make 2500 a week as a driver.
>Source:me
>>
>>34982618
this nigger knows
>>
>>34982320
If you're gonna live with your parents, at least pay them a few hundred bucks for rent.
>>
>>34982840
maybe if you have the the 150k to blow on your own truck
>>
>>34982790
If you have any debt at all and are investing money you are fucking up
>>
File: 1499054562996.jpg (56KB, 649x636px) Image search: [Google]
1499054562996.jpg
56KB, 649x636px
>>34982320
guns are better and no roastie hpv
>>
>>34982364
>be a man
>A real adult

not an argument.
>>
>>34982882
Or sign on with a mega carrier that will give you a company truck that you can drive for free. Or enter a lease/buyout and make payments...
>>
>>34982888
That depends on the interest rate of the loan goy...
>>
>>34982923
earning shit per mile
>>
>>34982770
A condo would be better still. You build equity and you don't have to spend your time fucking with maintenance.
>>
>>34982931
Most investments aren't making more than interests rates
>>
>>34982799
You can just have sexy time with your guns, what kind of normalfag are you?
>>
>>34982969
Please tell me you're joking. Interest rates are pitifully low. Any random index fund is crushing them.
>>
Right now I'm early 20s, living with my parents and sitting on nearly 90k saved from working. Not yet enough to buy property in the area but I know I wouldn't have half of that if I had moved out. I dont really get the pressure that others experience to move out, the whole notion of kicking your kids out the moment they have their HS diploma is so unnatural historically, boomers are basically the only generation in history that practiced it but they act like its the way it need to be done.
>>
>>34982969
lol dude, i have made like 2K from my mutual funds and ETFs since the start of the year, a savings account gives you only like .01% interest. if i listened to your advice i would have made like 50 cents at best
>>
>>34982944
Become a trainer and make 1.02/pm there are ways to make money you just have to figure it out
>>
File: invst.png (18KB, 450x98px) Image search: [Google]
invst.png
18KB, 450x98px
>>34982969
you're an idiot
>>
>>34983105
you need to bump up your own contribution amount anon. always contribute the max possible
>>
>>34982713
So much this. I live with my parents. Make 75k/yr. I pay all the bills and taxes and buy all the groceries. I come home to a nice family and home cooked meals. Spend nice time being comfy with parents and bro. Meanwhile some bitch barely making it paycheck to paycheck says I'm the loser. This route is terrible when it comes to dating tho...
>>
>>34982905
If you need either explained to you, then you aren't either one of those things.
>>
File: bronco.jpg (22KB, 420x295px) Image search: [Google]
bronco.jpg
22KB, 420x295px
>>34983334
I'm on long term disability, can't afford to. At least my company still puts in $500/month for me. Not the best, but between me and waifu who also started early, we're well ahead of the game, especially since we're 5 years away from final mortgage payment on a $400k house.

I see friends my own age who have only like $15-20 and I really don't know how they're going to make it except for working until they drop dead.
>>
>>34982320
can't go unnaground in your parents house
/thread
>>
>>34983529
What is your age?
>>
>>34982320
>funs jew funs sexy times funs funs virgin
You're already a virgin. Grow the hell up.
>>
>>34982320
I moved out as soon as I was able. Why? So I didn't have to listen to griping about my guns, and because now I don't have to wear pants if I don't want to.
>>
>>34982364
fpbp
>>
>>34982320
I think having to move out at 18 is a little much, but they should definitely be moved out by 22, and I don't mean some meme tier left for college adult day care bullshit, I mean soul crushing paying every damn bill yourself and knowing there's no summer or winter break where you're free of responsibility.

Any time after 22 should only be if something catastrophic happened in your life.
>>
File: marco_polo.jpg (32KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
marco_polo.jpg
32KB, 550x412px
>>34983649
>>
>>34982484
Eastside?
>>
>>34982320
>"mom, i HAVE been doing job applications!"
You try to pretend you dont see the disappointment in her eyes. You barely even do the basic chores she gives you.
>>
>>34982320

>Implying I have parents that ever wanted guns in the house.

No guns till I could move out.
>>
File: threw it on the ground.gif (1018KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
threw it on the ground.gif
1018KB, 400x225px
OUT OUT OUT. Fuck that noise. Moved out 12 years ago and never looked back. I love my folks but more than ~5 days with them and I'll be on the news.
>>
I've been studying to get a certificate, I feel terrible for staying with my parents.
I think I'm a burden to them; so I clean house, mop floors, cook dinner for them, take out trash etc. just to not get kicked out.
(not that that's the impression they've given me I just feel guilty)
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.