[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This thing is legally a toy in germany: https://www.youtube.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
This thing is legally a toy in germany:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQbCjvkSNzU
Oh, this thing too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P4xBfCgb3M
or this thing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbKGjRoSofA

welcome to germany, ze magical place, where you can legally carry an esee 4 around town, but get arrested for carrying a spyderco delica

finding loopholes to build insane but legal weapons is the spirit of german /k/
>>
yah ha ha
>>
well nothing bad has ever come of too much german pride...
>>
Reminder to behead those who insult happy slingshot man. Death to the Daily Mail false gods.
>>
A 400 GRAM projectile will defeat body armor
When a 55 GRAIN projectile won't

In other breaking news, a tanker truck full of steel will do more damage when it runs into something than a soccer ball, and water is wet.
>>
>>34979236
>toy
>not firearm
>TOY
>>
>>34979241
Right, your weapons laws are fucking retarded. In other news, the sky is blue.

However this really is a toy, you get one shot with basically a crew served weapon that doesn't explode or kill shit well. You could do more damage with a kitchen knife, baseball bat, sledgehammer, axe, truck of peace, gasoline and and match, and many other things if you were a bad guy. Some fat old dude likes to build silly shit in his backyard and play with it, the government classifies it as a toy. Who cares?
>>
>>34979258
summer
>>
>>34979241
>doesn't use gunpowder
>isn't a firearm
Wow
>>
>>34979188
Reminder that this guy owns guns.
Reminder that most of them are full giggle.
>>
Britain must be the only country where a MBT, an AW50, a Saiga 12 and a howitzer are fair game but a .22 target pistol will get you jail
>>
Jörg is cool. But he is helping to make the laws here even worser. And makes profit with it.
>>
>>34979188
German guns laws are full of those gray zones und loopholes
>>
>>34979741
How?
>>
>>34979741
I have never heard of yna laws changed because of Jörg's videos. Yes, he got kicked out out of the first German slingshot forum he posted in because the admins and owners feared he would direct negative attention to slingshots, but nothing bad legislatively speaking has actually happened so far.
>>
>>34979741
>he is helping to make the laws here even worser
Blame the people who make the laws.
>>
>>34979733
Yeah but have you ever tried parallel parking an FV432 on the high street?
>>
>>34979188
>finding loopholes to build insane but legal weapons is the spirit of german /k/

Gotta make the 4th Reich possible somehow!
>>
>>34979209

Oh shut the fuck up.
>>
>>34979188
First one didn't penetrate the plate enough to be a threat.
Cars are not armored. Their carcasses are essentially just a slim plate of aluminum
>>
>>34980245
if you not count his bitching moaning and breakdown because someone reported him on youtube and his income source came into jeopardy.

that was the point when he lost all my respect.
>>
>>34979188
It legally is but police will still take everything from you that could be used as weapon if you seem shady to them. They sometimes just take shit with no legal base whatsoever, have fun going to the department telling them about you confiscated buck 110, they couldn't care less.

I could legally carry a machete, axe or billhook if I wanted because they are legally seen as tools but the cops won't listen to any youtube 2nd. amendment style babbling.
>>
>>34981999
You're full of shit
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.