[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Russia will be putting 4 of these in 1 tube for the Pantsir

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

So Russia will be putting 4 of these in 1 tube for the Pantsir as their anti drone weapons. Small ones get a burst of gunfire while bigger ones like Heron gets the missile. Is this the correct way to live their lives? I'd rather they use lasers to blind the optics, this will be more cheaper than missiles. Or just buy Chinese.
>>
>>34978358
>I'd rather they use lasers to blind the optics,
That is because you are American who has poor american education.
>>
>>34979014
Says the vatniks who still supports a nation that can't even make S-Ducts. Or needs an autoloader for their tanks because they are genetically inferior. Who won the space jam? That's right, AMERICANS. Russia can't even into stealth, I bet their scientists will be shocked as to how inferior their knowledge about stealth is if they see an American college white paper thesis about stealth. America has lasers now, LASERS, seems new to you right?
. Russia doesn't even know how to build one hypothetically. The F-35 has already proven itself to be capable against even over shilled current Russian technology like the S-300. Russians are still stuck with AK-47 variants when American soldiers are now using current tech assault rifles that are miles better in everything. Stop shooting down commercial planes and just hunt boars vlad, you don't even have half the knowledge that goes into the American system. I bet Russian ICBMs still use Windows XP, lol.
>>
>>34979114
ugh dude learn about spacing and conciseness. i'm not being a grammar nazi, it's just that your tirade looks like an outburst of mouth-foaming hysteria
>>
>>34979225
>i am going to rather complain about the guy who points out the biggest problems, then the biggest problems itself
You just know it has to do something with Russia.
>>
>>34979114
haha yeah hamburgers and drink beer

support israel
>>
>>34979114
>I bet Russian ICBMs still use Windows XP
>american talk shit about someone's nuclear arsenal when USA most modern icbm is 50 years old
i bet 90% of american icbms won't even launch in case of war and 10% would miss
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.