[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel as though there are constant threads complaining about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1500664279028.jpg (26KB, 480x490px) Image search: [Google]
1500664279028.jpg
26KB, 480x490px
I feel as though there are constant threads complaining about gun store/gun counter employees, but can we get a thread about gun store customers?

I've been selling guns for around 2.5 years, starting out at a small LGS, later gun counter on the local military base, and now (as of a month ago) Cabela's, and I've never seen elsewhere a customer base that becomes so offended when a venue doesn't have the exact product they are looking for, or if god forbid they have to wait for an employee to help a customer before they ask to get their dick sucked.

The worst of it I've seen so far is at Cabela's, where no fewer than 10 times a day, I'm asked why the wait is so long to get assistance when there are maybe 10 employees working in a 12-hour business day, trying to serve hundreds of customers when it takes 30 minutes to an hour to help a single customer from the point of greeting them to actually transfer the firearm.

so, gunstore bitching general, I guess
>>
go on
>>
>>34977057
I've only been working at the new place for a month, but spending a year and a half selling guns on base, I saw several lifetimes worth of entitlement by customers.

On several occasions, upon hearing I wouldn't sell a gun to someone without the requisite ID's, customers would immediately jump to the "but I'm an AMERICAN VETERAN" (along with the ever annoying "I'M A DISABLED VETERAN") excuse, not realizing or caring that every male that worked at my gun counter was a disabled veteran, to include my co-supervisor, a 100% disabled purple heart-recipient with 25 years in the infantry.

Another horrendously common sight was the dependa who would bitch about the fact that she couldn't purchase a firearm without a valid state ID when her out of state drivers license was expired and/or she wasn't named on her husband's orders
>>
>>34977146
more details, make a green text
>>
and it's all made worse by the fact that I'm not allowed to carry, and most of the customers who get pissed off are the morbidly obese, mouth-breathing retards who OC guns almost as expensive as their electric scooters
>>
>>34977171

can't, I'm too drunk right now
>>
File: 1502064747289.jpg (1MB, 3094x2369px) Image search: [Google]
1502064747289.jpg
1MB, 3094x2369px
alright, fuck it, quick green text

>customer asks fellow employee to see a sig p320
>employee starts looking for one in the cabinet
>I go up to employee and say "we pulled all our 320's for the recall"
>customer hears me and smugly says "actually they didn't get recalled, they just acknowledged a safety issue"
>I don't say anything back and continue helping my customer, but eventually a manager comes over to help retard #1 looking for a 320
>mfw my manager tells him all our 320's were sent back to sig for a recall
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.