[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when stalking someone, don't look at him for too long,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 43

File: 88b.png (427KB, 600x563px) Image search: [Google]
88b.png
427KB, 600x563px
>when stalking someone, don't look at him for too long, or he'll 'feel' your exact location and turn to see you.

'nam vet told me this long ago

just what is this retarded superstition?
>>
>>34975304

It's the sort of instincts you see in vets. It's superstition, but one that feeds into useful survival behaviors. Anybody that's gone hunting much can tell you that getting tunnel vision and focusing too much on a buck is a bad idea.

It's also a matter that humans are really good at spotting someone looking at them. It's one of the patterns that humans instinctively recognize, if they see eyes on them it sets off alarm bells. If you are looking elsewhere, eyes averted, the instinct isn't triggered.
>>
>>34975304
People are very good at detecting when they're being watched.
>>
>>34975304
don't let superstition guide you, but keep in mind that superstitions come from somewhere. just like stereotypes
>>
>>34975829
But the NSA is watching right now.
>>
File: BEYUCH.jpg (135KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
BEYUCH.jpg
135KB, 500x500px
>>34975304
gotta stay 100% NOIDED
>>
>>34975829
>People are very good at detecting when they're being watched.
science behind this?
>>
>>34975304
>nam vet giving people tips
On how to lose a war to a bunch of rice farmers?
>>
>>34975304
So no one else here is able to feel when people are looking at them?
>>
>>34975304
As a repeated vehicular stalker, I can say that there is some truth to it. After about 10 miles off the beaten path, someone tends to consider that the car behind them has been there a while. One must get good at knowing other roads and ones that will eventually loop back. If that route is a shorter one, then take it slow. If it is longer, fucking gun it and intercept. Change out your sunglasses in that time, put up and air freshener, or do something small so that if they consider it, they will think, oh but that guy is wearing glasses and a hat, the last guy wasn't. You become another person to the casual observer.
>>
>>34976149
Everybody is able to do that they just don't notice is

just go to a public spot, find someone who's idle, (waiting, not busy with anything) or just visibly bored, sit behind him from a good distance, and stare, he'll look back at you as if he knew your exact location

Freaky.
>>
>>34976180
This. Its quite amazing what our body subconsciously picks up on; for example, if youre walking in a pitch dark room, you can 'feel' when youre about to hit a wall before you actually do.
>>
>>34975304

No Idea, one close uncle did thee tours, TC in a M48 tank.

He said " slopes are meat just like everyone else, and Ma Patton treats all her children the same".
>>
>>34976160
do you rape people for a living?
>>
>>34976294

Do you not?
>>
>>34975304
Its true. Deal with it.
>>
>>34976294
Nah I just bored some times. So I either pick a target on the highway and see where that takes me, or drive through town and wait for someone to get in front of me.

My best work was this great quintuple intercept that required some serious wheel work and timing to stay on them for as long as I did. It was extraordinary. Every time I broke off onto another road I managed to get behind them again. It was some serious skill.
>>
>>34976353
>It was some serious skill.
Truly you are a legend in your own mind.
>>
>>34976294
>do you rape people for a living?

No but stalking armed trespassers for shits and giggles as a teen and manning OPs lead be to know that this is actually true. Don't know the scientific explanation and don't care.
>>
File: tumblr_oqalx5KXdm1te0qnyo1_500.jpg (34KB, 470x440px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqalx5KXdm1te0qnyo1_500.jpg
34KB, 470x440px
Who else, /mu/ + /k/ around here?
>>
>>34976123
Gaze detection is practically hardwired into animals. The contrast pattern of a face is one of the first shape archetypes animals develop so they can recognize their mother and others. It's an evolutionary benefit when scanning for potential predators, since the face will pop out greater than other details.

It's also why pareidolia happens, since we instinctively see a face in anything that has two dark areas for eyes and a lower dark spot for a mouth below them.
>>
>>34975304

It's called electrodermal stimulation. When the hairs on the back of your neck start standing up. I received some very informal classes on it in the military, and now that I work in LE I get the same sensation everytime someone is either going to try and run or instigate a physical confrontation with me during a stop.

You have it too, but combat vets, cops, etc... people who go through that adrenaline/stress cocktail many times are much more attuned to sensing whos watching them, going to try and turn on them etc...
>>
>>34976123
There is none. It's one of those weird things that humans can sometimes do that makes no sense but still affects pretty much everyone from time to time. Like knowing who's calling before you pick up the phone (this was freakier in the days before caller ID), or experiencing déjà vu, or knowing when someone's died before anyone tells you. There's no reason; it just happens.
>>
>>34975304
Nope, I test that shit all the time with other people and I'd say that roughly a bit over half of them will notice your glaring. It's weird as fuck.
>>
>>34976294
>rape
is its own reward, anon
>>
File: IMG_1148.jpg (39KB, 662x314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1148.jpg
39KB, 662x314px
>>34976471
When I was a kid, I woke up in the middle of the night once, crying my eyes out because I had a dream my grandfather had died.
My mom came in a few minutes later and told me that he did in fact die just a few minutes prior
>tfw
>>
>>34975304
Going /x/ for a moment here, but what's really fucking freaky is that the feeling of being watched is exactly the same as what you feel in a super fucking haunted house, like there's electricity in the air.
>>
>>34975304
I know this feeling, and have almost always accurately been able to tell when someones watching me, even can tell where they are.

My senses are so hyped up all the fucking time it's painful. There is too much noise in the modern world.
>>
>>34975829
Actually yes. It's really weird.
>>
>>34976123
Evolution. Humans have never been an apex predator.
>>
>>34976228
That's actually just sound. Like if there's a fan running or some other background noise it changes as your face gets close to a wall or something. Your ears pick up on it quick and that's what that "feeling" is.
>>
>>34976539
Thats because in a haunted house *people are watching you* how do you think they know when to scare you?
>>
>>34976830
>Ohyou.jpg
>>
you can tell if someone is standing behind you because of the slight change in pressure around your head
>>
>>34976539
For me it feels like the hair on the back of my neck is standing up. It's weird shit.
>>
>>34977215
Well RIGHT behind you and you'll get legit measurable heat differences. Those "gut instincts" are built into your body though for exactly that kind of thing.
>Brain: I don't want to sound paranoid but this might be important....

Like when you're sleeping innawoods after a few days/weekish you just pick up on what is or is not a serious reason to wake up from your now half-brain sleep.
>>
>>34976756
This right here. Without technology we're middle of the pack ambush predators/scavengers at best. Personally I think that's why we have such a high capacity for violence: we remember being hunted on a visceral level and so react with overwhelming force when threatened.
>>
>>34977638
By without technology do you mean if we were stupid as a monkey? because we've been fucking shit up since the days of spears, atlatls, and basic planning/communication through language.

Doesn't exactly take an apache to kill a lion. A few buddies, some rocks, and a few sticks will do.
>>
>>34977690
It takes a few dead buddies to go scout out how to do it first. We adapt, thats our shtick. A rock is pretty efficient when it can get the job done.
>>
That's actually straight from a fieldcraft book I have from the VN war- I think it was for Ranger school.
>>
>>34976145
The US military won the Vietnam war. Only the political goals were lost. Don't confuse a political failure with a military failure.
>>
>>34977638
Humans are persistence hunters, not ambush predators.
>>
>>34978016
That's 4chan HYFY bullshit.

Humans are, and have almost always been, ambush predators.
It's extremely calorie inefficient to persistence hunt and only a handful of African tribes participated in it.
>>
>>34975829
>>34976123
>>34976756
>>34976471
>>34976743
No. This is bullshit.
>>
>>34978061
>Humans are, and have almost always been, ambush predators.

No. Cougars are ambush predators. Humans are persistence hunters.
>>
>>34978061
That is still how it started as it's the one distinctly human ability that no other land animal can come close to aside from intelligence. Not everyone is smart, or inherently strong or fast, but given enough time (handicapped excluded) ANYONE can run a marathon eventually
>>
>>34978230

Humans have a few other talents. A big one is human's the complicated and extensive nerve connections in a human's upper body that allow very fine motor skills. No other animal can throw accurately or forcefully, while humans can kill small game with thrown rocks and sticks.
>>
>>34978230
And it's fucking useless as a hunting method because of the calorie expenditure involved.
>>
>>34976539
That's because of fear.
>>
>>34975304
Ever feel like you're being watched? Same thing
>>
>>34978311
It was still more efficient than the four-legged animals we stalked, and that was enough to get the job done. But due to the amount of energy spent, we soon learned to cook meat to reduce the amount of calories spent in digestion. That more efficient use of nutrients fueled neurological development and enabled more complex behavior like farming. Everything was a stepping stone.
>>
>>34978347
But fear of what, though? Sometimes these places look totally normal and there aren't any visual cues. I've had the feeling in some places I wasn't aware was known spoopy territory, only to find out later that others encountered far weirder things.

There is a theory that it's an auditory phenomena caused by extremely low frequency oscillations, sometimes from high tension lines or geological activity, but I dunno. How that translates to sometimes seeing shit is beyond me.
>>
>>34975304
it's somewhat common with a human to "feel" someone staring at you so take someone in a stressful wartime environment with added training and sure enough it becomes an almost "6th sense" if you will to detect enemy. In ambushes i teach my dudes to watch feet not faces (which also keeps white eyes from being seen and facial recognition in treeline) for the reason of not staring at someones face
>>
>>34978311
Yeah sure it is. Like the native indians didn't do that huh? Caloric waste for maybe one animal but not when you're surrounded by plentiful buffalo.
>>
>>34977986
Wars are inherently political. You can't separate military success from political failure. Your nation entered the war with certain goals and resources, and so did the Vietnamese. Only one of these two nations achieved their goals. The fact that you killed a metric fuck ton of rice farmers and still failed just makes it more poignant. Should have taken a hint from the French.
>>
>>34978311
Not when the creature you're hunting is fucking massive. You spend a day or two to get food that could last you for a week.
>>
File: 1499879035575.jpg (33KB, 800x363px) Image search: [Google]
1499879035575.jpg
33KB, 800x363px
This is an intresting thread. Anyone have any further reading material based around the subject? Especially things like >>34976160
and>>34976180
>>
>>34980209
Last I checked, they buy McDonalds and use trade oil in the dollar

Get fucked
>>
He's right, everyone has had that feeling of being watched, its that, pretty good advice, I don't have any science to back it up but everyone here probably knows that feeling.
>>
>>34976160
>not remembering license plates

Come on brother, do you even stalk?
>>
File: 1502720486767.gif (382KB, 120x107px) Image search: [Google]
1502720486767.gif
382KB, 120x107px
>>34980818
>being this legitimately mentally impaired
>>
>>34978118

You are fake news.
>>
>>34975304
How the fuck is it a superstition? Maybe if you had left your house more than once you'd know this was fucking true, apart from the fact that it's obviously apparent to anyone who has made it past their 12th birthday it's literally been proven.

>>34978118
Maybe autists aren't able to do it
>>
>>34982184
nice claim, want to provide any evidence at all?
>>
>>34982228
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychic_staring_effect

Just the tip of the iceberg. Granted, some of it does get ridiculous, but they've been checking this shit out since 1898. EIGHTEEN MOTHERFUCKING NINETY EIGHT.
>>
>>34982228

All my 'evidence' is my personal experience. Not that other anon either but I can tell when I am being watched. An example.

>Go to clock in at work
>The receptionist waves me past and I turn my back to punch in
>I feel her watching me
>I turn around and that old crazy bitch has her teeth bared at me
>Ask her whats up and she went beet red and told me ELA super wants to see me

That's an extreme example, but honest to god I can tell when people are watching me. Always have, I can get really bad déjà vu too.
>>
>>34976515
Happened to me and my cousins when my gran died, except it wasn't a dream, I just woke up and there was a beautiful blue light in the normally pitch black room.
>>
>>34977215
Yeah and you can tell if someone is staring at you from behind a hundred yards away for the same reason, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>34982255
>evidence
>experiments that found only negative results.
>>
>>34982257
Not only can personal experiences not be proved, whether your "personal experience" even happened cannot be proved to strangers on the internet. So here's a (You).
>>
>>34982936

Here's your (you) back

I'm sure you feel accomplished.
>>
Stalking story:
>be walking the dog
>feel uneasy, somehow
>carefully look around
>this old guy seems odd to me
>proceed to walk on, then suddenly do a 180
>old guy behind me does the same
>follow him to the park entrance where he switches side of the road
>he looks in every shopwindow for like five minutes
>just stare at him, always change position when he does
>this goes on till the street ends
>he enters a bar and leaves through the backdoor
srsly, no fucking clue what he wanted from me, if it wasn't for the dog, i'd have a "talk" with him.
>>
If you ever watched Hunting videos you can see when say a Deer is in some hunters sites, the animal always looks at the hunter the Milli-second the hunter pulls the trigger...
>>
File: 20170203_181539-1.jpg (926KB, 1746x2864px) Image search: [Google]
20170203_181539-1.jpg
926KB, 1746x2864px
>>34984774
That probably more of an old hunters' trick. When they look at you there's a split second when you know they aren't going to move. That's when you pull the trigger. With deer I've actually yelled "Hey!" a couple of times to get them to raise their head and give me a good shot.
>>
>>34977690
No, I mean if you were naked and alone in the jungle you'd die. Humans just aren't that sturdy. Further, "we" haven't been fucking anything up for any real amount of time. Without the advancements of others "we" wouldn't even be capable of running off a pack of wild dogs, much less carving out a pretty comfy niche in the food chain. Our strength as a species isn't that we can tie a rock to a stick and call it a spear, but that we can tell others how to do so.

>>34978016
This is complete bullshit with no basis in historical fact. What has been proven is that early humans were really good at trapping, herding prey into advantageous kill areas, and ambushing prey along game trails. Stop wanking yourself off to "muh superior human stamina". Relatively speaking it's not that impressive, as well as being a very stupid way to hunt.
>>
>>34978221
Fact-resistant specimen detected.
>>
>>34985036
>Harrying and following prey is a stupid way to hunt
https://www.jstor.org/stable/2742907

Humans were persistence hunters before they were humans, and are still persistence hunters now. It's effective and efficient and can be practiced with nothing more then rocks and sticks.

>Humans aren't strudy
An adult human is about 70 kilograms, better then 160cm tall and capable of accurately throwing a kilogram rock 8 meters. Only desperate or starving wild dogs will attack a healthy adult human, and most predators prefer much, much less dangerous prey. There's very few animals the size of an adult human.
>>
>>34980818
I mean, in the long term we won the Cold War, so yeah. That and they were never great friends with the Chinks or Russians.
>>
>>34976160
>Change out your sunglasses in that time, put up and air freshener, or do something small so that if they consider it, they will think, oh but that guy is wearing glasses and a hat, the last guy wasn't
Confirmed neverstalked
>>
>>34977690
>because we've been fucking shit up since the days of spears, atlatls,
Spears and atlatls are technology.
>>
File: huntan.png (107KB, 1503x1723px) Image search: [Google]
huntan.png
107KB, 1503x1723px
>>34985024
Hilariously unfair.
>>
>>34976180
Have done, can confirm.
>>
File: DSCF0054.jpg (2MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0054.jpg
2MB, 2816x2112px
>>34975698
>It's superstition
no its not
>>
File: DSCF0059.jpg (2MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0059.jpg
2MB, 2816x2112px
>>34987587
>>
>>34975304
If I remember correctly it stems from the Alamo Scouts in the Philippines during WWII, which itself is derived from local flip myths, that when you look at someone they can "feel your life force" or something.

The old Alamo Scouts teach the next generation of special forces/recon, they teach the next generation, and before you know it it ends up in Vietnam where jungle fighting is everywhere and now that little tidbit is suddenly common knowledge.
>>
File: DSCF0058.jpg (2MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0058.jpg
2MB, 2816x2112px
>>34987598
>>
File: DSCF0057.jpg (2MB, 2816x2112px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0057.jpg
2MB, 2816x2112px
>>34987605
>Alamo Scouts
muh sacred lannnnd
>leaves 1 ton burning trash
>>34987609
>>
So the only proof anyone posted has negative results and all you faggots still believe this shit. It's more about facial recognition and peripheral vision acuity and sound. Bunch of superstitious children here.
>>
>>34987625
What sacred land? They were US troops who worked with flips to do recon and free Allied POWs
>>
>>34977638
Like if you suddenly gave zebras the brains of humans and the ability to use guns and cars and shit, they'd immediately genocide all lions.
>>
File: 1471104244154.jpg (89KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
1471104244154.jpg
89KB, 500x497px
>>34987692
As a conservationist, I have no respect for tribal people whom scream "muh sacred land" then leave tons of trash burning where they are, nor the massive ecological footprint they leave blaming others on their own faults.
Also Hollywood lies and "codetalkers" is bullshit. The majority of the Japanese RTO's couldn't speak English nor the low-mid level officers.
>>
File: 1503610721613.jpg (71KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1503610721613.jpg
71KB, 400x300px
>>34987725
Also on this note they used the concept of "feeling the enemy" to keep from participating in the normal grooming standards of the day to prevent lice.
>>
>>34984639
If its a small dog i get it. If its a big dog you fucked up not solving that shit right there.
>>
>>34987506
9/10
Hunter should say "yo" instead of hey.
>>
>>34987625
Is he ok?
>>
>>34987993
He's a /k/uck who got disarmed.
>>
File: rused.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rused.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>34976353

FBI, get on this crazy guy.
>>
>>34976450
>It's called electrodermal stimulation. When the hairs on the back of your neck start standing up.
https://www.valorforblue.org/Documents/Publications/Public/When_the_Hair_on_the_Back_of_Your_Neck_Stands_Up-Listen_to_It_Police_Marksman.pdf
complete bullshit but nice try.
>>
>>34980061

EMT here with a theory I heard about.

We're pretty sure our ER trauma bay is haunted, and we had a doc who had a theory he learned from a professor in medical school to explain it.

It's based on physics, specifically the idea that all matter is vibrating at various rates from molecular interactions and other stuff I don't quite know. Significant events, like the chaos that comes from trying (and occasionally failing) to save the critically sick and injured, change the way that the matter in a given area vibrates. The screaming, emotional excitement and anguish, and adrenaline can imprint on the objects and environment in the area in such a way that our bodies are able to pick up on it.

It still doesn't explain why the lights occasionally flip on and why shit keeps falling out of cabinets and off the counter
>>
File: Joseph_McCarthy.jpg (577KB, 996x1191px) Image search: [Google]
Joseph_McCarthy.jpg
577KB, 996x1191px
In actual scientific studies conducted in a controlled manner using proper obfuscation (IE a one way mirror) test subjects have no ability to tell when people are looking at them or not.

However people are very good at spotting people that have been looking at them when they can actually see their observer, or to pick out of a group of people who is currently looking at them.
>>
you ever walk down the street and then all of a sudden you get the urge to just turn your head or some shit and you turn and its somebody looking at you

explain that shit

this shit happens all the time to me in public
>>
Counter example

>be doing army land nav at night
>everyone is supposed to be solo, but most people are joining small groups, because its dark and they're scared of being alone in the forest
>but they tell each other and themselves its to make it easier to find their points
>anyway, I'm off looking for my third point, when I bump into my team leader
>he just came from the exact point I was looking for, and tells me its up ahead
>knowing that I'm on the right track, I'm about to head off towards it
>then we both hear movement from our left
>for whatever reason, my TL really didn't want to look like we were grouping up
>it was against the rules, but ffs almost everyone was doing it
>he tells me to hide and runs behind some bushes
>I just drop prone in the grass, staying perfectly still
>two females approach, probably lost as fuck
>stare at them as they come closer
>they literally walk within arm's reach of me
>its a half moon, and there was enough light to where they could have seen me by just looking down
>they walk past without seeing me
>I stare after them by slowly turning my head
>after they leave, TL comes out of the bushes, and walks over near where I was
>he whispers my name, clearly unable to see me
>I'm starring at him now, and he still has no idea where I am, or if I'm even there still
>stand up 2 feet in front of his face, and he jumps backwards

TL was probably starring at the girls too, and they didn't "feel" shit.

I've got plenty of other examples too.
>>
File: Space-Time Threads.png (54KB, 1197x979px) Image search: [Google]
Space-Time Threads.png
54KB, 1197x979px
>>34988181
I agree with your professor about ghosts being vibrations of significant magnitude but I'm not too sure if they're a constant in whatever area they are 'bound' to. At least not the kind of hauntings where people report seeing ghosts performing the same tasks over and over. I think space-time is like a jumbled knot of string.

The beginning of this string is the beginning of time and space, the big bang or whatever you wanna call it. The end of the 'string' is this current moment. The end of the string is always growing as time goes on. What we see as ghosts are caused by our end of the 'string' 'crossing over' or 'knotting up' with a previous point on the 'space-time knot'. The vibrations of the past bleeding through into our modern, current point of the 'string'.
>>
File: 1495996286858.jpg (7KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
1495996286858.jpg
7KB, 266x189px
Just think for a second with me on the lyrics of the song in OP's pic.

Just imagine:
>tiddies!
>talking about Ds!
>Double Ds

at like the beginning of the chorus
>>
>>34988328
This

ITT superstitious faggotry

I have another example in land nav

> Be bullshitting last night of an FTX, operations canceled and now we're doing land nav because SGM wants to
> Night lane comes, have all the same points I did during the last night and day, know all the codes so I just write them down
> Walk up trail to look busy
> say fuck it
> rack out for an hour outside the treeline
> less than 15 feet from the trail
> literally staring directly at people as they pass, at least 50 people pass me over the course of a few hours
> not one ever notices me
>>
>>34988181
>>34988402
You do realize neither of those proposals make any rigorous sense, right?
>>
>>34988254
Confirmation bias.
>>
>>34980818
Last time i checked amerifats eat vietnamese food, vietnam won
>>
>>34985024

>Not mimicking the predator sound
>Year of our lord 2017
>>
>>34982255
Yeah and they've found it doesn't exist
>>
>>34976228

I was in a pretty damn dark room (I work nights, so Windows are blacked out, no lights from clocks, etc) I manage to get lost in a corner. Shit was fun.
>>
File: 1503443063255.jpg (107KB, 856x960px) Image search: [Google]
1503443063255.jpg
107KB, 856x960px
>>34975304
It also has something to do with intuition, or "gut instincts." Honestly, superstition or not, you really don't know how superstitious or religious you are until you encounter a dangerous situation and leave the safety of your parent's basement.
>>
>>34976388
You need not be a legend anywhere else.
>>
>>34987716
this needs to be made into a manga.
>>
>>34988850
>it actually happening is confirmation bias

no, its called confirmation
>>
>>34989453
It's confirmation bias because you forget the vast majority of incidents where it's fucking nothing.
>>
File: 20170813_125709.jpg (3MB, 2601x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170813_125709.jpg
3MB, 2601x1836px
>>34976317
Probably not anon. Some people are fuckin weird.
>>34976570
No its not. You're just LARPing
>>34987682
Native here. Can confirm most natives dont give a fuck about the land. Its why reserves are fuckin landfills and drug dens instead of farms and stable communities. They only "care" about the earth when white folks are trying to build something for the future.
My people are fucking disgusting drug addled idiots.
Pic not related
>>
can someone actually post good stalking/recon reading materials. Videos would be quite cool too.
>>
>>34977986
Uh huh. Please provide footage of our troops entering hanoi. Please show me the footage of our 1972 advance against NVN tanks near the VN/Laos border.
>>
>>34989678
b-but the population and economic center of a country is only a political goal, there are no real resources there right anon?
That's what my government told me!
>>
File: Douglas.gif (264KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Douglas.gif
264KB, 200x200px
>>34988837
Neither does your mom
>>
Basically, as long as you're in my field of vision, I will notice you staring if you do it long enough. Other than that I can't do it unless some weird bodily function gives me "that feeling"
>>
>>34980209
>You can't separate military success from political failure.

You absolutely can. The opposite is also true, military failure to political victory. You can even separate tactical victorys to strategic defeats.
>>
>>34987587
>>34987598
>>34987609
>>34987625
What am I looking at here
>>
so how many times are we going to have this US vs Vietcong debate?
>>
>>34990262
a guy got hurt. its ok though he just shook it off.
>>
>>34990284
bullshit, thats a one in a million killshot
>>
Your subconcious mind recognizes and process hyper complex patterns. There is an array of things that can trigger the response of thinking you are being watched. These include:

Scanning your eyes past an area and not conciously detecting something but subconciously being alarmed
Lack of animal noise/movement
You can detect noises but not consciously percept them
Smell in general is conciously ignored
>>
File: shiy.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
shiy.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>34990503
some more
Recognizing you are in a good area to be "hunted" or observed
small changes in an area you are used to traveling through
Skinwalkers release pheromones to communicate
>>
>>34990554
>Skinwalkers release pheromones to communicate
Evidence?
>>
>>34988851
Hardly. I know 3 people who do and one of the is vietnamese. Every vietnamese place i go me and my friends are the only white people if not the only people.
>>
>>34989417
3 panel in the newspaper at best. Not everything needs a 14 book series.
>>
>>34988851
We appropriated their food and forced ours upon them.
>>
File: f792b230fe8c48b883794b538876636d.jpg (479KB, 1344x1920px) Image search: [Google]
f792b230fe8c48b883794b538876636d.jpg
479KB, 1344x1920px
>>34982255
>they've been checking this shit out since 1898.

Shit logic.

Just because something or other has been studied since whenever, does NOT make it true.

Also, like others already said, your "evidence" proves that nothing happens. Why did you even post that?
>>
>>34982257

How do you know that you know?

I mean, if someone stalked you and you felt nothing, how would you really know?

It simply does not work that way, if it did, you'd ALWAYS know. But you just don't.
>>
>>34985024
>With deer I've actually yelled "Hey!" a couple of times to get them to raise their head and give me a good shot.

This is how my grandfather hunted rabbits in wheat fields where you couldn't even see them - he whistled and the poor rabbits stood up to look and got a .22 in the face!
>>
>>34989453
>>34989463

>It's confirmation bias because you forget the vast majority of incidents where it's fucking nothing.

This. You just remember those times.

It's just like with the "knowing who calls before answering" stuff in this thread. You simply forget the times when you DIDN'T know because that's not a very important memory to hold on to.
>>
>>34976353
Fuck you ya creepy fuck. Had someone follow me for 20min highway, city streets, neighborhoods. Pulled over and they followed, got out of the car thinking it was about to go down with my axe I kept in the backseat (before 21). , two people in the SUV, didn't recognize either of them. Either mistaken for someone else or up to no good in my neighborhood.
>>
>>34978016
No, we're both. We can outrun damn near anything if we're in the right shape, and can hide just about anywhere because of the shape and size of our bodies. If there wasn't so much fake news in this thread, I'd say we're the ultimate animal.
>>
>>34975304
When on patrol I could always sense an ambush , often it gets really quiet before the attacking unit opens up. Weird
>>
>>34990857
>ultimate animal
SEX=USELESS
>>
File: 1503797064025.jpg (68KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503797064025.jpg
68KB, 576x1024px
>>34976570
Maybe that is just your autism
>>
>>34975829
I can feel it when someone is watching me. It's like a heart rate drop and then my head goes on a swivel auto pilot mode and about 85% of the time I find eyes on me. I can tell they have been looking for awhile because their head is not stressed, no neck twisting, just a analytical or blank stare... Body facing me about 100% of the time.

Just like you can sense someone behind you. From what I gather long hair helps.
>>
>>34975864
This is actually good advice.

A mathematical equation comes to mind. Each sense giving indications and feed back(in numbers), the human brain analyzes these subconsciously and, finally makes the decision....
>>
>>34978118

It's not.
>>
File: 1484821535569.jpg (152KB, 952x871px) Image search: [Google]
1484821535569.jpg
152KB, 952x871px
>/k/ is in utter disbelief about sensing people that are watching you

you are fucking retards

Here, have a recently publicized 100% legit CIA document on this subject.
You can also find it easily on the official website of the CIA.

>mfw being from Europe and have to show Amerifags this shit they're supposed to know

CIA is forced to release documents after a certain period of time, and eacht time they do it they try to do it secretly. But all of those things are available on their official governmental website
>>
File: 1484821598688.jpg (128KB, 813x918px) Image search: [Google]
1484821598688.jpg
128KB, 813x918px
>>34991300

explanation: they made tests whether or not people could sense and see distant objects or even influence them, which falls basically under the same wing as sensing people that are watching you, it's the same skill. And it is very real.
>>
File: 1484821787617.jpg (112KB, 879x930px) Image search: [Google]
1484821787617.jpg
112KB, 879x930px
>it is now generally agreed that psychic functioning is an innate or latent ability, somewhat similiar to musical talent. That is, all people have it to some degree, but there is a wide range of abilities from the psychically tone deaf, to the virtuoso performer.
>>
File: 1484821849773.jpg (149KB, 818x937px) Image search: [Google]
1484821849773.jpg
149KB, 818x937px
Tons of more documents like these on the CIA website, google it or some shit. Some sites ran news about "remote viewing" documents being published, you can find them from there.
>>
>>34991331
>>34991326
>>34991312
>>34991300
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R002600360002-3.pdf
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00787R000400100014-4.pdf
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700330002-7.pdf
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R000800120005-6.pdf
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79-00999A000400050012-3.pdf
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79-00999A000200010092-4.pdf
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R002000160011-2.pdf
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00792R000300420006-3.pdf
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00787R000500420001-2.pdf
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001000130001-7.pdf
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001100050001-5.pdf
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001100050001-5.pdf
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R001900810001-2.pdf
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R002000160012-1.pdf
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R003300210002-1.pdf
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R003300210002-1.pdf
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R002100240001-2.pdf

here you go
"realists" btfo
>>
>>34978061
Humans are herbivores naturally. Only idiots believe our teeth were developed to consume raw meat and bone.

Humans are not born with the bacteria in our stomachs to digest meat. I am a prime example. I have been vegan for over six years, when I eat meat my body does not digest it well(foul smelling farts, stomach pains, indigestion) but when someone who eats meat every week or more eats meat they will not have nearly as much hindrance digesting meats.

No doubt it's possible and SOME humans have consumed meat but some chicks eat period blood pancakes, semen, and feces.

Take the nutrition pill because after all these years of school and independent study I have substantial evidence and backing(doctors, anthropologists, nutritionists) these conclusions.

One great place to start would be to investigate Dr. Max Gerson and the Gerson institute.

John Rose is a prime example of someone on youtube who is well over thirty years eating raw vegan and this dude is thriving!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0OkQoltxmc
>>
>>34991360

this man knows what he is talking about

eating meat = eating death hormones that make you a beta cuck because the animals experienced so much fear and agony
>>
>>34991341
you're a litteraly retard my dude. these documents were only accessible on 2 computers by appointment up until last year where it was posted online. it was used for the men who stare at goats as a plot motivator. You don't know shit furfag. Even then it's retarded shit from a time when they were force feeding dolphins lsd and jacking off walruses for info on soviet sub movement and publishing docs that said that type of shit worked
>>
>>34991486

the docs work perfectly fine and basically prove everything that the retards ITT doubted.
>it is now generally agreed that psychic functioning is an innate or latent ability, somewhat similiar to musical talent. That is, all people have it to some degree, but there is a wide range of abilities from the psychically tone deaf, to the virtuoso performer
>>
>>34990575
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>34991516
you literally refuted nothing, furfag. :^) stay ass blasted and projecting ok my kid
>>
>>34991523

I'm not a furfag though?
>>
File: 1464665374936.jpg (138KB, 1075x603px) Image search: [Google]
1464665374936.jpg
138KB, 1075x603px
>>34991341

are you really suggesting that CIA psychic warfare is anything but retarded?

why don't you try to run through walls like General Stubblebine?
>>
File: germansareadisease.png (560KB, 1158x813px) Image search: [Google]
germansareadisease.png
560KB, 1158x813px
>>34991551
yea sure 8^0
>>
>>34975698
>humans instinctively recognize, if they see eyes on them it sets off alarm bells.
Holy shit thank you I finally realize that in actual words.
>>
>>34989470
>Native here. Can confirm most natives dont give a fuck about the land. Its why reserves are fuckin landfills and drug dens instead of farms and stable communities.
Native here too...I would love to own a farm but I am a poor drunk.
Such is life I guess.
>>
>>34990381
yesh
>>
>>34991371
>>34991360
Loling at this.
>farmer boy here
Asparagus makes your shits and farts smell.
Its because your weak stomach cannot digest anything.
>>
>>34991516
if you're legitimately interested in parapsychology and RV, look into the work of Rupert Sheldrake and the various rebuttals. Despite the claims of the Stargate Project, the existence of psychic abilities is anything but "generally agreed."
>>
>>34991566

I'm not german, though?
>>
>>34991738
>reddit spacing
you pretty clearly are, furfag. cry about it
>>
>>34991360
we're evolved to eat high-quality low-fiber foods, including meat. just look at our GI tract
>>
>>34991756

>le your spacing XD

okay, you haven't been here longer than 2 years
opinion disregarded

go back to >>>/r/eddit
>>
>>34980190
>Caloric waste for maybe one animal but not when you're surrounded by plentiful buffalo.
This right here.
My grand fathers grand father used to shoot buffalo from a traine.
>>
>>34991779
you sound pretty flustered my dude. stop projecting ok ;)
>>
>>34988328
>girls
Found your problem there chief.
>>
>>34988851
Theres a mcdicks in veitnam.
USD is the money of the world and you can thank israel for that.
>>
>>34990276
Until fuckers realize that liberals cried about men dying to VC with sks.
>>
File: 1502450763504.jpg (31KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
1502450763504.jpg
31KB, 620x465px
>>34990729
Listen to the silence and you would know the change...Take up hunting without ear pro.
You can tell when someone is walking.
>S.T.A.L.K.E.R challenges exist for a reason.
>>
>>34991870
This. Women have nonexistent situational awareness.
>>
>>34991959
What about electronic earpro
>>
File: 1503739117386.png (74KB, 707x530px) Image search: [Google]
1503739117386.png
74KB, 707x530px
>>34991523
>you are an asshat.
>>
>>34992041
still butt angled are we. perhaps if you stopped projecting you wouldn't be such a mad furfag all the time sweetie :^)
>>
>>34992040
If your ears are not fucked, sure I guess.
But if you need to track a man through the woods?
Rely on your ears...I aint much for camping out inna woods but there is a reason your dogs bark at shit.
>>
>>34992051
Not the same person you where replying to faggot.
>HURR DURR EVERYONE IS 4CHAN.
>>
>>34992071
>maybe if I pretend I'm someone different he will stop blowing me the fuck out
nah
>>
There is no such thing that magically makes people know you're looking at them. Its all heightened situational awareness and a combination of you not being as quiet or as camouflaged as you think you are.
>>
>>34977986
>we won that war militarily as shown by the NVA overrunning Saigon 3 years after they left.
>>
>>34992089
Dude its some one different and you aint blowing anyone the fuck out.
Go out side and get some old school shit under your belt and you will know stroschy.
>>
>>34992228
>some one
>stroschy
Speak english and don't stutter next time you sperg at me in an autistic rage ok, friendo. :^)
>>
>>34975304
>white nationalist guns down African American trying to cook food
>>
>>34991371
Me poppin Rosie the cow in the back of the head while she chews some high quality feed and watchin her drop like a sac of rocks leaves little room for fear and agony
>>
>>34988328
I had accidentally done shit like that to other people before, I came to conclude that that instinct to know when you're being observed is some sort of survival instinct preserved in some people back from our cavemen days. The reason not everyone has it it's because the Advent of civilization essentially rendered natural selection almost irrelevant.
>>
>>34991360
And yet I've eaten meat for over 25 yes and never had any issues with. Your theory has just been debunked. BTW, my food shits on your food.
>>
>>34992245
Nigger faggot.
There
It is someone different nigger.
This is why we need trip although trips are niggers.
>>
>>34992418
This mother fucker learned what is what.
>>
>>34992556
You mean post IDs
>>
>>34990503
I think this guy gets it. It's probably related to smell. You can smell most human emotions because they segregate hormones and other chemicals. It's like when a man can smell when a female is ready to fuck. Same applies when somebody is staring at you and he has hostile intentions (or lewd intentions, who knows).
>>
>>34985280
>There's very few animals the size of an adult human **NOW**
FTFY
because we hunted the everloving fuck outta them
>>
>>34992341

you know very well that 90% of people don't buy meat that comes from good farms like yours
>>
>>34981161
>>34982184
>>34991266
Brainlets inbound.
>>
>>34976450
I think that's just your shit pig training kicking in where you think every single person you deal with is the worst kind of criminal. Man I feel so much safer with all those dangerous marijuana smokers off the streets. Fuck off pig, I hope you get shot by a crackhead.

(If you aren't an American cop, then I don't mean it. If you're American, go fuck yourself you roided out, piece of shit power hungry, brainwashed pig)
>>
>If science can't prove it then it's not real

W E W LADS I hope you don't think like this
>>
File: 1501997983548.gif (884KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1501997983548.gif
884KB, 250x250px
>>34995125
I bet this nigga has never even had deja vu.
>>
>>34988837
Do you know how your hearing works? No guns never served non tinnitus having faggot ass bitch? Your ear drum has these fine little hairs that interpret vibrations in the air and turn them into sound. You fucking dumbass little bitch. So that shit about getting a bad vibe from someone, yeah your miniscule little ear hairs might be picking up on a vibration that evil motherfucker with a slick smile on his face is inadvertently sending out.
>>
>>34989788
> RHODESIA
> H
> O
> D
> E
> S
> I
> A
>>
>>34991300
because I'm going to listen to an organisation that trained dolphins to demand foot jobs to do tricks
>>
>>34988181
>It's based on physics, specifically the idea that all matter is vibrating at various rates from molecular interactions and other stuff I don't quite know.

so Gordon Freeman's Resonance theory? better take that shit to Black Mesa.
>>
File: 9OUlqlT.jpg (122KB, 668x623px) Image search: [Google]
9OUlqlT.jpg
122KB, 668x623px
>>34991232
They are just looking because your bugging out. If someone turns and looks at me I'm sure as shit looking at them
>>
I don't believe you 'feel' things looking at you truly, so much as your mind realizes 'it would make sense for something to be observing me now and I feel somewhat vulnerable, I should check around.'
>>
>>34989470
Alaskan Native here.
Littering here is valid reason to physically attack someone if you can get away with it.
>>
>>34988243
>>34988181
I always liked the proposed theory that your senses pick up on things and your subconscious mind works them out as threats and translates it to warning bells going off in our conscious mind. So sort of like particular sound or feeling or etc your senses encounter and instead of your busy concious mind having to drop everything and focus on deciphering it, your "primal" mind or instincts from when we were prey, kicks in.
>>
>>34988181
We need like the North Koreans or the Chinese or some other country that doesn't value human life to test this.

Build three identical rooms and then kill a bunch of people in one of them, then bring on a bunch of test subjects to live in the rooms, and see if the murder room has higher rates of mental unease than the control group.
>>
>>34997235
That shit is insane, I have grown to repeat to myself that what just happened was deja vu, my brain just glitched on something.
It really makes alzheimer's and other brain problems very very frightening. The very thing that runs your conciousness is going bonkers, and it is impossible for you to even acknowledge it.
>>
>>34988181

I have a compilation of hundreds of stories from people that worked in hospitals / asylums.

Does anybody care for that shit?
>>
>>34998144

whatever, I'm just gonna dump it:

creepy stories by nurses for your pleasure:
https://pastebin.com/YXbkYqDG
>>
>>34998152
thxm8
>>
>>34998155

here, more.
https://pastebin.com/mGxRyfg4

these are the longer, more detailed ones
>>
>>34976515
My mom called to tell me when my grandpa died. I didn't predict it, but as soon as she said "I have bad news", I immediately knew. And no he didn't have bad health or anything beforehand where you expect it, random heart attack.
>>
File: cri evrtiem.png (77KB, 592x554px) Image search: [Google]
cri evrtiem.png
77KB, 592x554px
>>34980818
>americans willingly sacrifice their lives to ensure worlwide burger consumption
you literally can't make this shit up
>>
>>34975304
Observer effect breh, when you observe something your focusing on the energy there, ties in with placebo effect stuff, I stopped cutting my hair after watching a ted talk with an old Navajo guy talking about Indian trackers doing better with long hair vs having it cut
>>
>>34989376
>gut instincts
these doesn't make sense to me even though I've felt them before.
>>
File: 1500882917196.png (936KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1500882917196.png
936KB, 1000x1500px
>>34990284
>not saying "he's all right now"
Dissapointed
>>
>>34975304
It works depending heavily on wildlife in an area. In the Mountains, probably more of a superstition due to less wildlife, while in the Jungles it could actually happen since your become more cautious of every living thing that can kill you.
>>
>>34987587
this near the Mexican border?
>>
>>34975304
People have senses they don't know and i can't describe. Some people are really good at it and some never will be.
I've seen people i'm watching from far away suddenly get the fidgets and skitter away for no reason. It seems to be savage, simpler types that have it really honed sharp.
Dipshits can argue all day on the net and they do, but i deal with exactly this and it's real.
>>
>>34988181
>emotions mark places
m8 if there was anything to that then there'd be some places on earth that would be forever uninhabitable, don't worry about flickering lights and spilled teacups.
There's a hillside in eastern europe where 800 women ranging in age from 5 to 80 were raped, killed and bulldozed into a giant ditch.
It happened less than 30 years ago, you think you'd be able to find it by 'feeling' but no, it's just trees n weeds like any other hillside.
>>
>>34982184
>Maybe autists aren't able to do it
Sorta. Some of it relies on fine cues that you don't really pick up on when you have, say, Asperger's.
>>
>>34975304
I don't know. I usually scan the surroundings when outside. Sometimes I randomly turn my head and often end up having eye contact with someone. Doubt it's magic, probably just unconsciously spotted that person in peripheral vision.
>>
>>34975304
I have an uncanny ability to look up at random and make eye contact with someone (who is looking at me) off the bat
I also end up doing this when glancing behind me

Pro'lly just normal eye movements but I find the frequency unnerving
>>
>>34975304
Its called Gaze Detection
As a mundane form its your subconscious letting you know that someone is staring at you, the bits of your brain that recognise things in your peripheral vision (in this case- sets of eyes looking directly at you) are more instinctual than the other active parts which process other forms of sensory input.
Hence the fight/flight reflex kicks in, maybe not to the point you actively go hot or run like a motherfucker, but sort of a 'get ready' there's possibly some shit going down so you go on a swivel to actively see what could be a threat.

Its still taught in some military training here and there, generally if you are observing people you should focus on the back of their head or the centre of their back/chest to avoid gaze detection triggering in someone, they may still have that subconscious detection of seeing a set of eyes, however, because its not directed at their face as a confrontational cue, they won't be instinctively on alert
>>
>>34976515
>When I was a kid, I woke up in the middle of the night once, crying my eyes out because I had a dream my grandfather had died.
>My mom came in a few minutes later and told me that he did in fact die just a few minutes prior

As a kid, I once turned to my mother and uttered the name of a person I hadn't seen in years. True enough, moments later, the phone rang unexpectedly.
My mom hadn't said she had expect the call. It was a surprise for her as well. Needless to say she was spooked for a while.

Seems like a lot of kids have similar stories, but it's hard to sort through the bullshit. Virtually never happens at later ages though. Never happened to me again, though I've had plenty of déjà vu feelings later on. But never anything verifiable like calling out a name seconds before the phone ringing.
(Déjà vu tends to be the mind deceiving you and making connections, so it's meaningless unless predicted ahead of time)

Anyway, I don't believe in supernatural explanations for this shit, but I can't explain what happened except sheer luck. But I was a quiet kid, and would never just blurt out a name without reason...

>>34991516

How come they didn't find Osama sooner if they had actual psychics able to locate people and objects...
>>
>>34999672
>As a kid, I once turned to my mother and uttered the name of a person I hadn't seen in years. True enough, moments later, the phone rang unexpectedly.
>My mom hadn't said she had expect the call. It was a surprise for her as well. Needless to say she was spooked for a while.

For clarity's sake (due to the context of the quoted text), the person hadn't died, she was just calling.
>>
You've been looking at my post, huh anon?
Don't look behind you unless you want to be very surprised
>>
>>34975304
It's written in the Sentry Removal manual, so I imagine there's something to it.
>>
>>34976450
Die you fucking pig scum
>>
>>34998126
If you can justify it to an ethics committee you could do rat experiments.
>>
>>34997369
People don't broadcast their intentions by vibrating, dumb fuck
>>
>>35002044
I'd rather do it in a country that doesn't have ethics committees, so I could at least kill some monkeys or something.
>>
>>34998544
no
>>
>>34999696
Golgo 13 please
>>
>>34998116
This is actually proven. It's the reason that horror movies play frequencies lower than the human hearing threshold to put people on edge. In nature low vibrations could mean a large predator is walking nearby or a natural disaster is occuring. Your subconscious can sense these things and attempts to your logical brain through instinctual emotions.
>>
File: rhodesianarmyman.jpg (203KB, 452x663px) Image search: [Google]
rhodesianarmyman.jpg
203KB, 452x663px
>>34997374
>starts thinking about Rhodesia
>soul becomes empty
>>
>>34999672
My mother once had a dream that her uncle was burried neck deep in what looked like a grave and a a day day later she got a call telling her he had died
She says its not the first time that happened to her either
>>
I can always tell when someone is looking at me in my car, sure as shit when I look over, they dart their eyes away like they weren't expecting it.
>>
File: listening to his favorite music.jpg (13KB, 247x243px) Image search: [Google]
listening to his favorite music.jpg
13KB, 247x243px
>>34975304
Your actual FOV to see is a lot wider than what you accurately perceive (iirc from a hs experiment its actually literally 90 to 110 degrees versus about 135 to 160) but you can still easily perceive small movements in the non-conscious fov bit. but because it's a human glaring at you, you notice it just as much as, say, a finch darting out of the brush

also this >>34976009
>>
File: IOnceSleptWithAMod.png (791KB, 471x923px) Image search: [Google]
IOnceSleptWithAMod.png
791KB, 471x923px
>>
>>34995288
*tips fedora*
>>
>>34976294
My day job is killing baby seals.
Thread posts: 244
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.