[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/K/ vidya thread: discuss vidya, mods etc Why havent I seen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMAG0375.jpg (2MB, 4224x2368px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0375.jpg
2MB, 4224x2368px
/K/ vidya thread: discuss vidya, mods etc

Why havent I seen anyone talk about the Modern Firearms mod for Fallout 4? It is literally /k/ incarnate and makes the world feel a lot more realistic. Raiders have a mishmash of AKs, PDWs and whatever else they can find; Gunners have FALs, Minimis, M14s, G36s, and some have chest rigs and other kit; BOS have M4s, M16s, F2000s, full chest rigs and armour.
The amount of weapons modification is crazy; you can choose from brands (River Arms, Noveske, Knights Armament, Izmash etc), dozens of choices of recievers, rails, barrels, optics to cater to your most autistic fantasies. You can also have working M203s, lasers, multi-zoom optics and surefire flashlights mounted, and turn them all off and on as you please/need. Also an autistic level of detail of cartridges such as .50 Beowulf, .300 Blackout, 88 PzGr39 (yes theres a portable KWK tiger cannon).
The weapons also do a lot more damage, so while you can drop a raider in a few shots, they can drop you a lot quicker too, making combat a lot more fast paced.

Not a Bethesda shill, but ever since I found this mod it completely changed the game for me, and I want to spread the glory of what is basically /k/'s wet dream in one mod.

Pic related is one of the chest rigs, obviously you can get them in a multitude of colours.

> inb4 Fallout 4 a shit
>>
I've been enjoying pubg
Been playing rising storm 2 Vietnam a lot too game is pretty well balanced
>>
>>34975042
Im saving up to get a gaming computer but until then I remain a console pleb
>>
>>34975007
I've never understood the appeal of single player rpgs

Killing npcs isnt fun
AI is generally terrible and easily exploited
Fallout is inherently trash
>>
>>34975109
Meh, each to their own. I enjoy games that have good worldbuilding and story to them and also a lot of longevity. Multiplayer games are fun but I get bored of the same competitive arena zerg rush games. When I get a decent PC that might change though.
>>
>>34975109
try stalkers. since we're on /k/, it should be modded stalker since mods improve massively both arsenal and gunplay itself.

>killing bots isn't fun
it will be fun, because
>ai is generally terrible
ai is amazing in stalker series, and mods only make it smarter
>>
>>34975665
Seeing fellow stalkers and bandits fucking up or getting fucked up by random roaming dogs or eachother is the best.
>>
>>34975665
>stalker AI is amazing

No, anon, it really is not.
>>
>>34975007
My brother bought F4 for my xbox one and I tried that mod on survival.

The lack of saves and the insta-death from a mistake made in a firefight is kind of fun. Pistols also kill most humanoid enemies in 2-3 shots center mass so it makes clearing areas out fun and intense.

Using battle rifles or anything full auto is easy mode though.
>>
Just got back into fallout 4, I try every couple of months and I think I might play further since I got the season pass (pretty much only for far harbor). My main issue is the walk back from New Vegas, you don't have half the guns, no weapon degradation, and only one kind of ammo for each gun. Mods aren't that good because 90% of them look weird (not as polished as the rest of the game) which wasn't a problem with the older ones. My main issue is the lack of depth, with tale of two wastelands you have hundreds of good hours of content, where as fallout 4 probably has about 100 if you really push it.
>>
>>34975109

The ONLY saving grace of F4 for me was the actual shooting felt pretty good.

I obviously modded it and played on survival so water was 'important' which I don't mind in a game where days and days can go by. Everything did more damage, armor actually mattered, guns felt better and popping a guys head with a .50 cal felt nice.

Everything else is basically on you to enjoy because the story really is shit and there's really only a few good characters.
>>
HEY, anyone remember the Firearms mod for Half-Life??
>>
>>34975007
Did anyone ever fix the crafting menu limit?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.