[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I turned 18 today. >inb4 underage I've been lurking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4701.jpg (18KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4701.jpg
18KB, 184x184px
I turned 18 today.
>inb4 underage
I've been lurking on /k/ since 2013. To most it may not seem much but this site made my life so much more interesting. Every night I would be reading...

>soccer mom pastas
>Marshall law threads
>Ron Paul sandy vagina happenings
>Infograph threads
hunter 2-1 actual roast threads
>skinwalker pasta threads
>/co/ and /k/ shipping threads
>Zerg face/Serbia strong threads
>mcniggerator and trip fag threads
>BOOTS BOOTS BOOTS >$100 nuggets threads
>stalker challenge threads
>/k/lass photos and so much more.

I guess what I'm trying to say is thank you so much to all of you guys. You guys helped me be the gun lover and appreciater that I am today. Despite the fact I spent my summers in middle school making slam fire pipe shotguns and homemade sound bombs. My first real gun I asked for was the hex receiver moist nugget. You guys inspired me to be the outdoor lover that I am. I hope that we cling on to the dying board culture and hopefully give others a sense of community and belonging. Which I lacked growing up, you guys are the best. I love you guys. You guys are doing God's work. I'll see some of you at the nugget fest hopefully this year.
>inb4 someone will offer contemporary "brownies"

Sorry for the blog post, I just want to let you guys know I love this board, the culture, and the people, and I appreciate every bit of it.

t.some faggot
>>
Makes me wish nuggets were still 100 bucks, I'd buy you one to go enjoy the feeling of hasguns.
>>
>>34969166
Posters like you and me who have posted on here since we were young are the best users this site has, we were born in the chan, molded by it
>>
>>34969206
You lucky fuck. I didn't even see the light until I was a redditor. Until then there was nothing but stale memes and rage comics.
>>
>>34969206
I'm still rusty at posting as I have spent all my time lurking. But it seems that is true!
>>34969193
Thank you! I got my nugget when i was 15 and the hex was priced at $149.99 with all accessories. I have built my first AR quite a long time ago however ;)
>>
>>34969166
kill yourself shit stain
>>
>>34969166
>>34969206
>>34969216
>>34969247
Fuck off samefag you are absolute cancer
>>
>>34969166
No one cares this isn't your personal blog, with that said go kill yourself faggot.
>>
File: Cum Brownie.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
Cum Brownie.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
Kill yourself
>>
File: IMG_4478.png (132KB, 212x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4478.png
132KB, 212x240px
>>34970810
>>34970768
>>34970745
>>34970727
OP Here. Look at the poster count you glorious faggots.
>>
>>34969216
Same here, thank god I am no longer a redditor
>>
>>34969166
No one cares, fuck off
>>
File: 1482681011341.jpg (173KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1482681011341.jpg
173KB, 1024x768px
>>34969166
>I've been lurking on /k/ since 2013. To most it may not seem much but this site made my life so much more interesting. Every night I would be reading...
>
>>soccer mom pastas
>>Marshall law threads
>>Ron Paul sandy vagina happenings
>>Infograph threads
>hunter 2-1 actual roast threads
>>skinwalker pasta threads
>>/co/ and /k/ shipping threads
>>Zerg face/Serbia strong threads
>>mcniggerator and trip fag threads
>>BOOTS BOOTS BOOTS >$100 nuggets threads
>>stalker challenge threads
>>/k/lass photos and so much more.

Seems like your life is legit uninteresting. I pity you young fellas who actually have this sort of upbringing.
>>
File: k a magical place.jpg (1MB, 1600x1205px) Image search: [Google]
k a magical place.jpg
1MB, 1600x1205px
>>34969166
We're a good influence.
>>
>>34969166
Good job, you spent your childhood reading the unsubtantiated drunken ramblings of autistic middle aged men instead of getting laid and making friends.

Go join the fucking Marines or something and get laid now faggot.
>>
>>34969166
Same tovarish
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.