[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's the "Anon convinces a cute anti-gun girl to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 17

File: download.jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 275x183px
>It's the "Anon convinces a cute anti-gun girl to go shooting and she ends up really liking it and then you guys start dating" daydream again
>>
>>34961858
well at least you admit it's a daydream
>>
File: IMG_0093.jpg (134KB, 700x496px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0093.jpg
134KB, 700x496px
>It's the "kute /k/ommando girl walks out of a crowd or approaches you at the range for some trite reason like a shooting contest and you hit it off" fantasy
>>
File: comfy winters day.jpg (94KB, 1024x652px) Image search: [Google]
comfy winters day.jpg
94KB, 1024x652px
>it's the "Anon creates a massive world with it's own lore, factions, politics, and characters that he's been constantly evolving over years, and constantly plays out individual stories in from the perspective of dozens of different characters" daydream again
>>
>>34961923
> and hes never written it down
I know this fee fee
>>
File: shell_shocked_soldier_1916_2.jpg (240KB, 1488x1600px) Image search: [Google]
shell_shocked_soldier_1916_2.jpg
240KB, 1488x1600px
>it's the "anon actually gets to kill a man" dream
>>
>>34961882
>Hey Anon, If you outshoot me you'll get a smooch!
>>
File: why-are-you-752x501.png (392KB, 752x501px) Image search: [Google]
why-are-you-752x501.png
392KB, 752x501px
>>34961935
>want to actually make a book out of it
>never write anything down
>>
>>34961938
>purposefully magdump into a berm

>oh well looks like no smooches for me!
>>
File: 1377583073576.jpg (159KB, 580x863px) Image search: [Google]
1377583073576.jpg
159KB, 580x863px
>>34961938
>"Guns? Really anon? You don't like to look a man in the eyes as you kill him?"
>>
>>34962202
>You don't like to look a man in the eyes as you kill him?"
>you can't do that from farther away than you would need to swing a sword.
you're a retard, that's ok though because women are supposed to be stupid.
>>
>>34961938
The look in her face is enough to put me off tits.
>>
>>34961938
I'm tempted to say "fetal alcohol syndrome", but she's probably just average.
>>
File: Filename Pending (25).png (4KB, 220x288px) Image search: [Google]
Filename Pending (25).png
4KB, 220x288px
>>34961858
>It's the "violent criminals raid the workplace and you end up saving the day with your carry piece." daydream again
I don't know why I feel like I need that kind of shit at work. Maybe I need to make more friends there.
>>
>>34961858
it's in the works for me rn
>>
>>34961858
Its the "what would I do if an active shooter appeared right now" Segway-ing into the "anon is a hero and delivers pro gun speech on news" daydream
>>
File: a land of pure imagination.jpg (103KB, 505x960px) Image search: [Google]
a land of pure imagination.jpg
103KB, 505x960px
>>34961858
>it's the "anon conducts a top secret mission to destroy a power plant with a backpack nuke" daydream again
>>
>>34962447
>not the "anon fights off some attacker barehanded/with a knife, and then on the news they talk about how much they got lucky and wish they had a gun on them during the attack" daydream
>>
>it's an "anon stops the school shooting and saves his crush" daydream
>>
File: 0a4.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
0a4.png
129KB, 724x611px
>>34962484
>not the "anon ambushes a terrorist barehanded and successfully wrestles the gun off him at a store, takes on another terrorist, then narrowly kills another, then gets shot in the chest and meets the love of his life in hospital" daydream
>>
>>34962508
i used to think that i would jump in front of her and catch the bullet
useless roastie, she didn't deserve my undying affection
>>
File: spooky, but also kinda qt.jpg (88KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
spooky, but also kinda qt.jpg
88KB, 500x707px
>>34961858
>It's the "Anon buys a really old house where some girl died a few decades back because it's cheap and it turns out to be haunted by a spooky but kinda qt ghost" daydream
>>
>>34962640
I might fuck that.
>>
>it's the "anon gets stranded somewhere with a QT and in fighting for their lives they end up falling in love" daydream
>>
>>34961858
>it's another daydream of marching with your buddies through Russia during the glory of the early half of Barbarossa
>>
>>34962202
guns can be spears too
>>
>>34961923
>gamed 10 years of scandals & intruigue between the 3 biggest defense manufacturers in human space
>wrote a jingle & commercial for an interstellar colonial PMC
>drama between an army intel officer and her on/off relationship with a marine colonel during an insurrection in the western US
>designed a family of particle weapons and their evolution through 3 separate bug wars

I wrote down some of it but I mostly make up shit and tell my kid about it.
>>
>>34961858
Shooting guns induces the release of oxytocin.
>>
>>34961858
I've never had this daydream because I don't dream of making a whore into my housewife any more than I dream of making a garden in an active volcano.
>>
File: Soviet_guerilla.jpg (112KB, 770x508px) Image search: [Google]
Soviet_guerilla.jpg
112KB, 770x508px
>It's the "Anon forms a partisan guerilla army during the second American Civil War" dream again
>>
File: 20150924_164719.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20150924_164719.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>34961858
Its the
>anon wakes up as the last man on earth
> the world is his playground / target daydream again
>>
File: IMG_0680.png (2MB, 1200x1261px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0680.png
2MB, 1200x1261px
>it's another anon get's frozen cryogenically/gets transported to a post apocalyptic world and finds a humanoid monster girl bounty hunter gf daydream
It hurts, lads
>>
>>34963224
*gets
>>
>>34963213
I have this one too except there's monsters and shit that come out at night.
>>
File: 1416017043024.jpg (34KB, 604x397px) Image search: [Google]
1416017043024.jpg
34KB, 604x397px
>>34963012
>Human's BTFO by bioweapen two millenia ago and live innawoods in two flavours, plaid wearing clan based "old men" who maintained the art of producing firearms (called "rippers") and ammunition to keep their comparatively small numbers relevant, and tribal "not-quite" humans called ferals (their smaller but more muscularly dense, file their teeth to the fashion of their "packs," have different coloured eyes)
>Most ferals just want to live their lives peacefully in their packs, until one raiding chieftain named Grom became the feral king, forcefully uniting all the other raiding packs and several none raiders into his army with the help of his "hellriders" (trucks from the golden age of man, the 1960's, restored to working condition, armoured, and outfitted with captured guns)
>Constant stalemate between the old men clans and Grom, slowly being worked into Grom's favour because the McDugglands (the most prominent and militant of the clans) keep butchering entire packs unaffiliated and even directly opposing Grom because they consider ferals violent vermin thanks to a long history of raids directly after the sin of man
>Sin of man was a massive scientific experiment to combine human minds into what was essentially an "organic internet," thus giving every human access to all human knowledge, went horribly wrong when one man named Graham created the "rust of man"
>Chemical that physically fused humans into a single being, unleashed it on the world to turn humans into giant mindless thralls of dozens to hundreds of fused humans controlled by his telepathic, willing followers know as the perfects (massive, salamander looking creatures that were once his friends that had hundreds of slave brains hooked to them), resulting in a massive war that eventually became hopeless, resulting in the world nuking itself and getting luck enough to shut down the relay station Graham used to control everyone and making the sin dormant
And that's only like 10% of the lore
>>
>>34963281
Oh shit I remember this from a 'daydream' post I made last year.

We should really do a /k-lit/ short story thread.
>>
>>34963281
This sounds fucking radical
>>
>>34963302
/wfg/?
>>
>>34963302
Like I said, I could write a whole book about the lore alone. Didn't even mention the elves (long as fuck story short, experiments as part of the golden age of man, weren't quite enough to connect brains but could "sense" what others of their kind were feeling and vaguely thinking, meaning after the fall they could get their shit together far faster than the other groups and became the primary race).

The lore behind them is extensive as fuck, everything from how their society is structured (all nobles are pretty much scholars of the golden age that receive personal funding from the crown if they can periodically present significant findings, "dark elves" are just the lowest class of elves who are physically no different than the others outside of being deeply tanned due to manual labour, the military is almost a separate society) right down to fucking fashion trends and beauty standards.

I wouldn't even know which story to focus on anon, where to start, anything that could be condensed into a naturally flowing story would leave out a massive chunk of the lore, I'd need to write dozens of books to start scratching the surface.
>>
>>34961858
>It's the "soccer mom flips out and calls cops after seeing anons CCW piece but the cops arrest her instead and become anon's shooting buddies" daydream again
>>
File: 1459726043374.png (247KB, 387x399px) Image search: [Google]
1459726043374.png
247KB, 387x399px
>>34962640
>it's a "anon befriends the kinda qt ghost grill haunting his house and helps her find peace so she can move on but in the end they fall in love and stay with each other anyway episode"
>next episode preview shows she's into kinky ghost stuff
>>
>>34963281
I knew I wasn't alone. Hell, with all the recent bullshit going on I can't help but laugh.
>future Coalition army chief of staff born in southern china
>joins military, chooses VMI as service school
>goes native
>becomes tank commander
>known for crazy feats in space vietnam and bug wars
>paints his command vehicle bright orange like red baron
>rises through the ranks
>grows pai mei beard
>known for massed armor charges
>becomes army's highest ranked officer
>General Li
>>
>>34963267
Eh i prefer the idea of modern man vs nature. Id enjoy camping in Cabela's ovdr night and such lol. I think about what id have to eat in 30-40 years lol
>>
>>34961858
My trap boyfriend loves guns, and we go innawoods together all the time. I live the dream every day, OP.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.