[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/k/ wakes up in a alternate world in the year 2013. >A

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Sexy_Tao.png (601KB, 730x718px) Image search: [Google]
Sexy_Tao.png
601KB, 730x718px
>/k/ wakes up in a alternate world in the year 2013.
>A new terrorist group emerges out of khazakstan which carries out terror attacks with weapons of mass destruction all over the world, they call them selves The Global Liberation Army
>The USA and PRC are cooperating to fight against the new terrorist threat

You have to choose which faction to join and which unit to be:
GLA
China
USA
>>
Long time ago when i bought zero hour, i loved the game ofcourse, but i played it on the hardest mode.
Wanted gold medals and everything, got used to the previous game, and it was hard as hell for me.
First challenge i played, it went somehow, barely making it but i managed. And then fucking Tao the nuke comes.
For some unknown reason, he scared the shit out of me, mostly by the game itself, since the nuke is the best superweapon in the game, the nuke cannons are insane when fielded properly and i was new with the game.
He mopped the floor with them, id didnt even get a chance to stop the game and restart, a fucking nuke wrecks half of my base, the migs wreck the other half, the squad i sent gets avoided and i have an army attacking me.
Frustrated me a lot and scared me somewhat.
I dont like Tao
>>
>>34959612
USA
>get mod
>changes Rangers to Marines
>-25% cost
>rekt Chink Guard
>>
File: McMahonConfused.gif (660KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
McMahonConfused.gif
660KB, 350x197px
>be me
>wake up
>turn on news
>"the Global Liberation Army has attacked the east coast with WMDs"
>"experts say this has caused the super volcano under yellow stone to erupt"
>"every state east of Michigan is either decimated or covered in ash clouds"
>"the US military has suffered devastating losses and has begun consciption of every American between the ages of 14 and 70"
>MFW half of my country is gone
>MFW the communists have outright attacked my home
>MFW if we glass the enemy we may not have the resources to keep America afloat in the trying times ahead
there is no winning if we do not destroy the enemy before they get nuclear weapons into our country.
>>
USA! USA! USA!
>>
>>34959918
He doesn't use them "properly"
He just sends them en masse and uses his non existent fog of war to engage your shit
>>
Great game, but Zero Hour being a fucked up love letter to the PRC was pretty bizarre.

Anyway, USA Pathfinders are the shit.
>>
>>34959918
looks like a *nuclear* winter this year general :^)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.