[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this? Found one at a local and planning to pick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10

File: CZ.jpg (277KB, 2208x1600px) Image search: [Google]
CZ.jpg
277KB, 2208x1600px
Thoughts on this? Found one at a local and planning to pick it up tomorrow.
>>
>>34956060
you're such an asshole. you murdered another thread for this.
next time use the fucking catalog and post in the QTDDTOT thread, dumb shit.
>>
>>34956077
Active threads literally cannot die on /k/, it's not fast enough.
>>
>>34956077
I didn't see another thread related to simply hand guns in general, closest one I could see was the Under 300 but this handgun is 500. Sorry if I made a mistake senpai.
>>
>>34956060
these are good pistols. don't know why people shun them. my only problem/concern is cz is not known for polymers. so it is a question of time how they will end up...
>>
>>34956060

hi, gunshop faggot reporting in. i have friends who work as CZ specific gunsmiths, etc.

cz pistols are unbelievably reliably an well built. I have personally shot thousands of rounds through the p-07 and p-09, among others. The cz 75 is the most imitated handgun of all time, and its derivatives are the most populous service sidearms for military/LEO currently on earth. You can find some videos of people dunking their p-07s in sand wet/sand and firing full mags without issue, running them over with a dump trucks, etc etc.

any questions I might be able to answer just ask because I have a little bit of experience with CZ

>pic related OC
>>
>>34956553
Not OP but what CZ handguns do you recommend? Or are all of them good and it doesn't matter?
>>
>>34956143
They are like $389 before fees if you look for them online.
>>
Op, they're a solid choice. Fondle it and finger fuck it if you can. If it fits and is comfortable, you're good.

>>34956577
75, p10 and p07 are good choices. See if you like them.
>>
File: cz.png (2MB, 1920x1080px)
cz.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>34956577
gunshop fag again. these here i recommend and have shot or owned personally

>>34956677
this isn't me
>>
I was looking for a CZ this weekend and found a P09. Giant mother fucker for me (manlet) but is awesome. Not sure about others but being able to swap the safety/decocker is included in box
>>
Picked up a P-07 last week to round out my growing family of CZs and Clones.
First impression is that it's a well rounded duty gun. The DA pull is long and heavy but breaks cleanly, the SA has some take up but also breaks nicely, the reset is very positive and conducive to rapid fire, and the ergonomics are as good as any other CZ.
Its my first "Omega" trigger CZ and I'm not terribly impressed. It's objectively nice, but subjective to other CZs it's lacking... though again, duty guns have different needs than range queens and competition guns. I'm hoping it'll break in nicely.
For the money, it's nice, but I think Tanfoglio/EAA offers a better trigger and better value that's very hard to beat in their $305 steel frame and $260 poly frame, though those come with their own disadvantages.

Overall, 8/10 would buy again, though not my first choice in CZs
>>
>>34956144
The first gen had some issues Px4 trade ins are cheap and it isn't a USP. The current poly DA darling on /k/ is the 2022. So there ya go. I'll probably pick up a P07 to scratch my CZ itch and because G19s are soulless so the P07 can fill that spot
>>
>>34957316
>Px4 trade ins are cheap
how much and where?
>>
>>34957044
The Tanfoglio is the origin of the omega system and OTB the omegas are a bit nicer than reg CZs, the regular triggers break in better though. However for what it's worth at this point in time the quality of a stock trigger is barely worth mentioning at all anymore unless it's some weird shit without aftermarket or cheap as fuck. People just straight to new /modified triggers so fast now it makes you wonder how well they shoot in the first place. I learned to shoot on DA revolvers and DA/SA guns so I can't bring myself to ever become a trigger anon. Couldnt believe how decent stock AR triggers were after hearing all the bitching and dick sucking over better triggers
>>
>>34957330
I can find them for $400 at pawn shops where I live in Texas
>>
>>34957330
Just poke around, they can be found for under $400 pretty often at various places.
>>
>>34956060
It's a good gun.

The only thing I don't like about it is that since it has this weird innie-slide rail design there's very little slide exposed for your fingers to grab on to.

I wouldn't say no to one, but there are other pistols in the price range I would go for first: Ruger SR9 or American, Smith & Wesson SD9VE.

Get one in hand and rack it a bunch of times, then get one of those other three guns in hand and mess with them. You'll see what I mean.
>>
>>34957410
Replying to myself: Caniks, and Beretta PX4 Storms are competing pistols I'd choose over it.

But hey, you do you man. Like others have said in here: if it feels good in your hand, do it, you aren't gonna regret it with a CZ, they make great guns.
>>
How do the poly framed CZ compare to the original steel framed and aluminum framed CZs?
>>
>>34957410
.t retarded faggot retard with horrible taste

>rugers are the worst semi-auto pistols only after hi-point and taurus
kek

>sdv93 better than any CZ
a good striker gun with a terrible trigger. fucking NOPE though dog. how many CZ's have you owned and shot thousands of rounds through? I would wager none.

>hehe slide is too small to do stuff
ask me how I know you don't shoot pistol much
>>
>>34957044
I shot a p-09 and that Omega trigger felt wayyyy better than my sp-01.
Even with my sp-01 having a lighter than stock pull weight.
I shot the p-09 from better than my sp-01
But, that polymer frame just doesn't feel as nice as an all metal frame.
>>
>>34956706
WHY IS THE SLIDE SO SKINNY
>>
>>34957447
I just don't prefer the ergonomics faggot, are you gonna be okay?
>>
File: smug.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px)
smug.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>34957469
I'm ok, my butthole is slightly upset but I'm alright. Aynone who shoots pistol and knows a fuck thinks you're a megaqueer for praising ruger semi-autos and the sdv9e though dog. seriously, those are just big ole' fuckin' red flags of queerdom on the real my nig. just sayin.
>>
>>34957496
Haha, man your responses are fucking stupid by 4chan standards. Stay retarded, anon, never change.
>>
File: k-oc-08-13-17.jpg (65KB, 685x465px)
k-oc-08-13-17.jpg
65KB, 685x465px
>>34957529
niggu I sell guns for a living I know the sdv9e is literally THE WORST tigger in the case. Anyone who likes Ruger semi-autos for any reason is a cousin-fucking sub70 IQ trailer ass donkeyfucker and that's real, nigger. step to this faggot bitch
>>
>>34957460
It's not, the other half is just inside the frame like a Sig p210. It's a complete non issue for anyone that isn't retarded. Pretty much the CZ version of people bitching about Beretta slides. Just hook the hand over the slide and use the sights as a ledge
>>
>>34957370
I haven't examined the P07's sear assembly very closely yet, but it's immediately apparent even at a glance that the Omega trigger uses a firing pin block plunger that's pushed up by the trigger similarly to other CZ-75Bs, and not one that falls out of the way when the trigger is pulled like Tanfoglio's. CZ's design will always contribute to a heavier trigger pull than Tanfo's design, it's just the nature of the beast.
Like I said before, I can't say that the Omega trigger in this is bad per se, but it's distinctly "Duty-style" - the SA pull has a lot of take up and loading in the trigger before it hits the wall and breaks. It's certainly a good trigger as far as these sorts go, I'd pick it over a Glock, M&P, etc - but I find it lacking compared to the original style. Hoping it'll break in with a few hundred more rounds.
>>
>>34957589
ur a faggot?
>>
File: usd_elide.jpg (623KB, 2048x1536px)
usd_elide.jpg
623KB, 2048x1536px
>>34958741
come at me black faggot
>>
File: 20170801_010421.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px)
20170801_010421.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
>>34956706
No love for the 97 ? :(
>>
This might be a good place to ask this. A guy is wanting to to trade me his P07 duty with suppressor sights and a threaded barrel for a Beretta 92A1 with Night sights I got in a trade recently. Good trade? Should I ask for money? Pic related.
>>
>>34959511
How much do you like your 92? Have you tried his gun?
If you have the papers for a can I would do it imo. Not gunshop anon btw
>>
>>34956077
Legitimate thread, nobody cares, fuck off
>>
>>34959289
just don't have any experience with it, its probably fucking awesome of course
>>
>>34959511
No. IMHO your 92a1 likely has a slightly higher value.

I'd only go for it if i really wanted a suppressor ready gun and didn't mind a lower resale value.
>>
>>34959511
>e DA pull is long and heavy but breaks cleanly, the SA has some take up but also breaks nicely, the reset is very positive and conducive to rapid fire, and the ergonomics are as good as any other CZ.

IIRC The Duty p07s are weird interim ones made from bit and parts from when they were coming off the first gen needing a fix for frame bulging and before the second gen with the forward slide serrations and other little changes which is why you'll see some with extended threaded barrels, some with extended non-threaded barrels or only the safety or only decocker in the box.

I think the longer non-threaded barrels are just p09 barrels but I'm not sure.
>>
>>34960818
I'm not sure why that text got quoted but that wasn't on purpose
>>
>>34960519
Well, I got that 92A1 for 525 used. This is obviously used as well, but I have wanted a CZ for a while and the extras the guy has put into it does seem to bring the value of to parity. Or should I follow the car trading adage and only look at stock retail value?
>>
Exceptional carry pistol. Had one
>>
>>34962203
Honestly assumed you'd got the 92a1 new or not for that good of a price.

Around where i live it'd probably go for 575-600 used. CZ-p07s are typically going for around 450 but i've seen em as low as 400.

>Or should I follow the car trading adage and only look at stock retail value?
Somewhat. As a general rule of thumb from the seller side of things, most aftermarket parts don't really add to the value of a gun unless it's professionally done work, extra mags/ammo, or night sights. Things like suppressor height sights or a threaded barrel will usually only bring you more money if they're extra parts(originals included too) and the person your selling to actually wants those things enough to pay for them.

Id ask for cash on top if i were you, but w/e makes you happy and all that.
>>
>>34962649
Well I'm getting the originals, too.
>>
>>34956144
>don't know why people shun them
Strikers are in these days, DA/SAs not so much, though I've noticed that change a bit recently. Hopefully it lasts awhile.
>my only problem/concern is cz is not known for polymers. so it is a question of time how they will end up...
The polymer they're using now is fine, even the first gens' issues were pretty much entirely cosmetic. They're very durable/reliable handguns, competitive with the offerings from all the other major manufacturers.
>>
>>34956060
Can the P07s take CZ75 mags?
>>
>>34963751
Mine has been running fine with CZ-75, Tanfoglio, and Jericho mags, though sometimes they won't lock back on the last round and they don't fit flush.
>>
>>34965525
frick. I'm glad though
>>
>>34962649
In case you're still around, would getting the original barrel and sights in the trade and a Cajun gun works spring kit bring some parity to the deal?
>>
>>34956706
I wish the 75 had rails. I'd like a nice heavy HD gun with a way to mount a light.
>>
File: cz2075_06.jpg (46KB, 550x422px)
cz2075_06.jpg
46KB, 550x422px
Wish more CZ models were ambidextrous
>>
Somewhat related question to the thread:
My local fun store has two offerings I can't decide between. The first is a CZ P-10 for $500 with the regular accessories. The second an HK VP9 for $700 and comes with 6 mags. Typing this out it would seem that the HK is the obvious choice but something is telling me to get the CZ. Thoughts?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.