[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj t7KbFv35g What does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1503207524064.png (2MB, 1440x1908px) Image search: [Google]
1503207524064.png
2MB, 1440x1908px
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljt7KbFv35g

What does /k/ think about this?
>>
>>34950721
Another!
>>
File: Screenshot_20170823-083553.png (491KB, 2220x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170823-083553.png
491KB, 2220x1080px
Outstanding fatal funnel handling
Good use of grenades to assault a fortified position
Also displays the fucking nightmare that is CQB, it's a lot of blindfiring and just trying to get fire superiority

Also, on the bad guys side, pic related
>WHAT THE FUCK IS MUZZLE DISCIPLINE?!?!?!
>>
>>34950721
breddy gud
>>
>>34950721
No Mexican military was killed and the Narco was caught. Very good. We should wage war against the cartels. Makes sense when you think about how much reach they have into our borders and how much capability we have.
>>
>>34951391
>We should wage war against the cartels.

Humanly impossible to win unless you execute anyone that fails the brown paper bag test and many people who don't.
>>
>>34951892
We should be using drones in Mexico with lethal capabilities. We can also take them in the streets with large amounts of conventional soldiers and armored vehicles.
>>
>>34951969
>>34951892
Or you know, just fire a few hellfires at cartel leadership, and legalize drugs.

But we won't do that. The "war on drugs" is so insanely profitable that we would tolerate an invasion of Mexican militants on most of the southern bord... oh, we already are tolerating that? That figures. Oh and politicians are encouraging it and making literal tons of hundred dollar bills. I should have seen that coming. Fuck you Reagan.
>>
>>34951969
Or we just fucking continue manifest destiny and push the entire population of Mexico into South America.
>>
>>34952511
Cartels would move on to other criminal activities, and that's with the wholesale legalization of drugs (which has problems all of its own).

The mafia did not dissappear with the legalization of alcohol.
>>
>>34952715
Yes the fuck it did. Sure there's still 6 greaseballs in New Jersey that steal cigarettes and sell them to kids, but they aren't controlling half the economy of the US anymore
>>
>>34952737
It took a crackdown in the 60's, 70's and 80's my man, the end of prohibition had nothing to do with it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.