[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /pol/ Apparently I'm going to be the sponsor/coordinator

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 357537537536.jpg (50KB, 400x579px) Image search: [Google]
357537537536.jpg
50KB, 400x579px
Hey /pol/
Apparently I'm going to be the sponsor/coordinator for a high schools Gun Club / rifle team.

For what it is the club has gotten decent interest so the budget is pretty good.
What gun can I get in bulk to teach them? I already have fake rifles in order to teach them basics.

Some cheap bolt action .22 I was thinking because these guns are going to go through many hands and may get banged up , the school hopes that they'll last for a few years of use.

Also later on we'll cover reloading basics.

What do you all think?
>>
>>34950471
Try asking the board you addressed.
>>
>>34950480
Probably a redditor newfag got lost on his way to making a off topic thread on /pol/
>>
>>34950471
Just .22s?
CZ-457 at the higher end of things, and crickets for the extreme cheap end of things.

DONT BUY 10/22s. They're fucking shit.
>>
I think SICP is a terrible textbook choice for a firearms course.
>>
>>34950471
>hey /pol/
Immeditately lost interest.
>>>/pol/
>>
>>34950480
>>34950500
A janitor probably moved his thread over here. They've been doing it a lot lately.
>>
>>34950471
Either breach loaded single shot 20 gauge if you could set up for clays or some sort of bolt operated .22 or even a breach loading 22 you don't want the little shits to be able of rapid fire.

With the 2
>>
>>34950471
Savage Mark 1G

http://www.savagearms.com/firearms/model/MARKIG

It's an adult sized .22 single shot.

Drilled and tapped for scope or you can leave it irons.

They're just over $200, but I bet you could get a discount if you are buying a bunch.
>>
>>34951822
If you want magazine rifles, go Ruger American for bolt guns, 10/22 for autos.
>>
>>34950471
Fuck off back to /pol/.
>>
>reloading
Don't bother
That's way over their heads
>>
>>34950471

Hey. Newgunz that did an autistic amount of research here to buy a cheap and quality firearm, I think I actually know enough to be helpful in this category.
Marlin Model 60s are a great gun that's hella accurate. .22, 15 rounds in a tube magazine that's difficult to reload quickly in case the school's scared about somebody going Columbine. They're quite cheap, too.
My personal gat is a Marlin-Glenfield Model 70, a discontinued model that feeds from a single-stack box magazine and has levels of internal finish that would recieve a failing grade in high school metalshop, but otherwise is mechanically identical to the Marlin Model 60. I believe a vriant of it is still being sold today as the Marlin Model 795. She has some failures to feed and eject running CCI Velocitors, but will eat Rem Thunderbolts and BPR happily, and is an absolute tack driver.
Teach the kids to perform maintenance on the guns they use after every trip to the range. It'll teach them good discipline and keep the guns in service a lot longer than they would otherwise.
Best of luck in setting up this club, it's the kind of thing I would have loved when I was a chillun.
>>
>>34951874
>Autistic screeches in Spanish.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.