[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/, I was just browsing craigslist and saw this scope on an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: airshit scope.jpg (59KB, 554x376px) Image search: [Google]
airshit scope.jpg
59KB, 554x376px
/k/, I was just browsing craigslist and saw this scope on an airshit for $90.

The seller claims the scope is a Leupold 3.5-10X50.

I just want the scope. what are the chances of it being a chinese copy piece of shit? From what I see on online this scope is +$400.

Can anyone verify from the shitty pic?
>>
File: 1479600607716.jpg (175KB, 1024x749px) Image search: [Google]
1479600607716.jpg
175KB, 1024x749px
>>34948592
Hello, Elmer.
I can verify, this is a very shitty pic.
I hope this helps.
>>
>>34948740
I said "can anyone verify FROM the shitty pic"

I dont have time for your shit. Please move along.
>>
>>34948868
>One shitty pic
>No bully please
Dude, if it is to good to be true it usually is.
>Craigslist
If you don't have the knowledge to differentiate between products don't go bargain shopping on craigslist.
If you see that scope in person will you know what to look for?
>uh hold on dude I need to ask a Himalayan basket weaving forum about the marking and serial number.
Proceed as you see fit, but you are only gonna collect trolls with this thread and pic.
>>
OP is a literal child
>>
>>34948592

Don't listen to these faggots, OP. It's quite common for kids to put on actual gun parts on their airsoft guns. This is also pretty notable, since the scope you're referring to isn't made in the form of an airsoft replica. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, snatch it up before some kid that'll throw that shit around does
>>
>>34948924
>>34948740
>>34948952

>have nothing helpful to say
>decide to post anyway

Yes I realize everything you fucking said. It may be a surprise to you but people do sell shit on craigslist and don't check the price online. I have gotten lucky on there waaay more than getting a piece of shit. But that was only through getting info online or through others. Others not like yourself who just feel the need to spew their downer bullshit.

How about adding useful with maybe what to actually look for? If not, please again... move along.
>>
>>34948592
Pass on that optic Op, as the objective bell is no 50mm, so there is no way in hell that it is a 3.5-10x50, that looks closer to 32 mm and even then that's pushing it.

Second, there is no power ring, so it is not 3.5-10 as it is fixed.

3rd I have never seen a modern Leopold with the rear manual focus ring like in your picture.

4th: " to good to be true"

Stay safe anon.
>>
File: Savage 10 FPC and M1a NM.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Savage 10 FPC and M1a NM.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>34949955
For reference, the scope on the M1a is a 4-16x44

The last number is the diameter of the front (pointed down range) lense, the savage has a 6-20x40.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.