[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to buy first gun >go to pawnshop because poor fag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 34

File: 1461828826041.jpg (59KB, 700x547px) Image search: [Google]
1461828826041.jpg
59KB, 700x547px
>want to buy first gun
>go to pawnshop because poor fag college kids
>walk in say hi and beeline right for guns
>start checking out shotguns, no real touching
>"Get out!"
>think he's talking to someone else
>"Get out, kid!
>"I'm 19 so its-"
>"if you don't get out on the count of 3 I'll call the cops"
>notice his hand hovering near his waist in that way
>leave

What the fuck...
>>
File: 1495939432073.gif (1MB, 218x218px) Image search: [Google]
1495939432073.gif
1MB, 218x218px
>>34947353
>When /r9k/ tries to buy guns
>>
>>34947353
His loss, just go to another one, or transfer a firearm through him and have a smug smile on your face for the whole transaction.
>>
>>34947353
Just don't give those assholes your business again, and spread bad word of mouth of them.
>>
>>34947353
What shop? If this is true, please tell.
>>
>>34947371
What and pay him a transfer fee? Fuck him. Just set the shop on fire and call it even.
>>
What color is your skin?
>>
>let him call cops
>sue
Why are you so bad at this?
>>
>pawnfag kicks you out
>not telling them they better watch their back when they closing up
>not telling them people get followed home all the time

You really dropped the ball OP, you couldve spread some autism and maybe made the guy paranoid for a week.
>>
Yeah, hate going to gun shops.

19 by the way, bought an AK-74 for myself as a treat at 18 and it felt like they thought I was gonna shoot up a school.

Maybe it's in my head, but it feels like everyone is judging me, I just want to enjoy my hobby.
>>
>>34947353
>assholes
you ask first idiot.
>>
>>34947473
I feel this way too
Even when I go to a range
I'm not being an asshole kid or anything I'm just doing my thing and people are always making glances at me. When I bought my maverick 88 the guy seemed wary like I was going to turn the gun around and shoot him or something
>>
>>34947473
That's because you are as awkward as someone who might shoot up a school. Learn to interact with strangers in a way that makes them comfortable handing you a rifle.
>>
>>34947473
I was like 22 and went to a pawn shop to ask if they did transfers, the dude looked at me like I just spoke chingchong. I explained what a transfer is and he just asked "you wanna buy a gun so young? why do you need a gun?"
>>
>>34947473
Eh just try not to care, most of them are fat fuck fudds anyways so you are already better at them at life
>>
>>34947523
Maybe, but I do have friends and socialize on the weekends.

>>34947530
Same thing, but luckily I found a local guy who does transfers for 20 dollars and all I do is show up, fill out the form and leave.

>>34947561
It's always the military guys in their mid-twenties in my experience.
>>
>>34947509
maybe at a gun show, but if there are guns on the floor, um no.
>>
The gun industry is incredibly discriminatory towards young people, just grit your teeth and deal with it.

Unless you can signal right out of the gate that you know 10x more than the chucklefuck at the counter (without looking autistic either, good luck) you will get "the look" every single time.

I went through it when I was younger, we all went through it when we were younger. Now I'm a bitter and jaded 27 year old grown ass man and no one so much as questions me even when I get stupid shit like ten handguns at once.
>>
>>34947613
>want to buy cheap allround range fun pistol
>specifically ask about G34
>get shown VP9 and Walther PPQ/M5
>hold them, don't like the trigger, it's warm so my palms are sweaty and Walthers are just slipping around
>he tries to tell me about the compensator on the G34 and match Walther
>"sir those are slide lightening cuts, only C models come with ported barrels"
>decide I want the Glock for looks and feel
>all through the purchasing process they try to talk me out of it
>get buyers remorse the moment I'm out the door
>other members of my shooting club make fun of me for owning Tupperware
>I put the money saved into ammo and become a pretty good shot and love this pistol
One month until the club tournament, my my chance at dampening the bullying
>>
>>34947729
Good luck, anon.
>>
>>34947613
I like pretending I don't know anything and am just getting into the hobby to see how stupid their advice is.
>>
>>34947613
I had a person at Gander Mountain and a person at my LGS who were the only people I'd deal with back in college. They basically just didn't treat me like shit because I was 20 the second I walked in and then when they realized I knew my shit they remembered me subsequently.

On one hand, fuck anyone who looks down on potential customers because of age. But on the other hand the fact that I was remembered after one or two positive interactions probably shows that they have so many retarded college students in there all the time that it makes sense to stereotype younger people on sight.
>>
File: fgdfgfgd.png (72KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
fgdfgfgd.png
72KB, 249x249px
>>34947613

>tfw I am deemed the autist who loves milsurp at one gun store because I just keep buying milsurp guns and using them as my transfer shop

could be worse I guess
>>
>>34947353
I have more than my fair share of stories of asshole sellers

>checking out nuggets at lgs
>try to safety one
>owner barks a 'what er you doin?'
>try and explain myself
>just mumbles and eyeballs me rest of my time there

>go to a gander mountain
>father was picking up camping gear
>go over to wall o' funs
>two chuckle heads doing fuck all
>stand there looking at guns from 10 feet away for about 15 minutes
>not a single offer to help despite me attempting to get their attention
glad they're out of business
>>
>>34947353
Leave a bad review on normiebook or Yelp
>>
>>34947408
The transfer fee will be worth the smug autistic vibes you give him the whole time.
>>
File: 1500519030463.png (2MB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1500519030463.png
2MB, 1000x1414px
>>34947353
>guns on the floor
>pawnshop
>>
How the fuck are you supposed to do close inspections of gun if you're younger and already eyeballed as soon as you breathe on shit

Like fuck you dude I want to lay this gun on a table and look at every centimeter of it while testing the action it's my fucking money
>>
File: 1491690473340.jpg (48KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1491690473340.jpg
48KB, 480x454px
>Be young latino male
>Go to local gun shop to look at guns
>Everyone working there is white
>Can feel them eyeballing me the whole time
>One guy calls me "seƱor" the whole time when I'm looking at a gun I want to buy (Ended up buying it btw)
>>
>20
>go to gander mountain
>straight to the wall of funs
>eye a Remington 700
>ask to see it
>work the action, shoulder it, etc
>like it and buy it on the spot
>no issues whatsoever

You all just have bad social issues.
>>
>>34947422
Sue? Not illegal to deny service to anyone or any reason
>>
>>34947473
Yeah you either have a weird attitude or you just look strange. When I went they asked if either served or was a cop and the guy offered to let me shoot his personal piece. Good guys, nice shop
>>
>>34948782
No but it is illegal to misuse a 911 call
>>
>>34948808
Wouldn't be misuse if the guy refused to leave though.
>>
>>34948820
>Own a store
>Minority I don't like comes in
>Tell them I'll call the cops if they don't leave
>Can literally keep them out of my store under penalty of law
I don't think that's quite how it works anon
>>
>>34948820
Well, if you're white, you're shit out of luck. Otherwise, let him call the cops, then say you wanted to make a purchase and he said we don't serve niggers here.
>>
>>34948835
>we don't serve niggers here.
Why would this be bad, exactly?
>>
>>34947353
Leave a bad review on yelp and google, that oughta show em.

Whats their name?
>>
>>34948782
Unless you are gay or a minority
>>
>>34948880

illegal as fuck.
>>
>>34947523
Man who gives a flying fuck? You got money, everything is legal, and both parties agree to do it, what do i need to clean his butt with a sandpaper too?
This is serious autism
>>
>>34948953
>This is serious autism
>Not understanding how social interaction works

Uh, I might have some bad news for you.
>>
>>34948965
>Social interaction
>Man, lets do a finnacial transaction
>And become sexfriends too, why not?
Anon, ppl just want to buy a gun, not becoming pals with the fine gentleman that is selling it.
>>
>>34948978
You didn't smile until age 5 did you?
>>
>>34948988
I didnt until my grampa forced his dick in my mouth
I was 7, checkmate
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>be young person with plenty of disposable income
>Get tired of gun store shenanigans
>Tired of overpriced shit
>Tired of fudd owners/workers
>Tired of "what you need to get is this ere glawk nahndeen"
>go on FFL finder
>There's a guy running an FFL withing walking distance of my house
>Super chill black dude
>Mfw I do all my gun transfers at his kitchen table for $20
>Mfw I haven't been inside an actual gun store in 3 years

Seriously, look into it. There's probably a home operated FFL closer to you than you'd think
>>
>>34947729
There is another way to make them all pay for their bullying :^)
>>
>>34947473
They always either act like I'm going to hurt myself and I'm a huge idiot or they are excited to see a young dude is into guns
>go to gun store with buddy, buy some ammo and buddy has gunsmith show him how to take his new shotgun apart and stuff, dude is a bro and does for free
>lady behind counter starts bitching that he didnt even read the manual
>ignore her because he did read it we just wanted to see in person
>ask her if I can look at a revolver i might buy, she rolls her eyes and says DONT POINT IT AT ANYONE
>tell her I grew up around guns, try to be cheery and laugh about it
>later start talking about guns we want with old dudes
>mention I want to get an ak but i probably shouldnt spend the money on it right now
>she scoffs and says "Oh good lord" and shakes her head
>ignore it and have good long convo with bunch of old timers, they all seem to love that young guys are into the same hobby, learn some stuff

I dont get it, we are both very respectful and safe with guns but since we're in our early 20s we must be buying them to shoot apples off each others heads and play russian roulette in some peoples minds
>>
Sometimes you just get an asshole.

I went to the save gun shop with my dad to buy .22 and fishing stuff. 19 plus years. The asshole there looked at me like I was going on a killing spree the day I bought my first gun. The owner was cool so I bought the gun (s&w m10). But I've never been back because his worker is such a shithead.

Thankfully the owner has a second store that he spends most of his time at now.
>>
>>34949029
my dad bought an hk91 like this back in the 80s.
>>
>>34949067
fudettes gonna fud
>>
>>34948713
>Be me
>Sand nigger
>Want to buy an AK, even though I know they are inferior to AR in most ways
>...I just want to S.T.A.L.K.E.R larp...
>Get eyeballed real hard
>Get called Aukmad
>My name isn't Ahmed and I don't have a hard k
>Buy the gun and buy only 20 rounds, don't want them to think I'm gonna make a Orlando part 2
>Constantly asked questions of where I'm from at the range by everyone

Such is life of fag sandy
>>
>>34947469
>wait until pawnshop owner with CC closes shop late at night
>appear out of the darkness and threaten his life

How are people this stupid still alive?
>>
>>34949363
>appear out of the darkness and threaten his life
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>34947353
My LGS loves the fact that I'm young because he is tired of dealing with old retards and some young blood means traditions are being passed down.
>>
>>34948920
Bullshit. That's dumb. Shop owners have a right to serve whoever they please and deny service for whatever reason
>>
>>34949040
Toilet papering their hoises?
>>
>>34950863
Wrap their horses in saran wrap.
>>
>>34948828
So long as you don't make it obvious that it's racial/sexual or whatever, it really is. Unless you use slurs, or say things like "You people" or "Your kind", there's really nothing they can do about it.
>>
>>34949029
This is some good advice. Thanks anon!
>>
I don't tend to interact with the gun store folks when I go in. I do all my research before hand (also renting and shooting at the range, always asking for specific pistols, never asking for advice), walk in, point at it what I want and say "I'd like to purchase this." When you do it like that, pretty much gives them no room besides to take it out, run the paperwork, and sell it.

One time I brought my friend to that store to shoot with me, and the workers/owners were huge autists when he didn't know which gun he wanted to rent. They kept asking him "What gun do you want?" He said he didn't know much about model types. They do a shifty eyed look and ask him the same fucking question, like they don't understand how to recommend shit. I ended up cutting them off and renting a Glock 19.

Fucking fudds man, they're autistic as fuck. Can't even be arsed to make a recommendation to someone who is clearly inexperienced with knowledge of firearm models. He even told them he knew how to shoot, just didn't know names.

It blows my mind how they can stay in business being like that, but I figure its because of people like me who just used it to buy because it was close to work/to home.
>>
>>34947613
This.

>go to gunstore at like 19 looking for a shotgun
>tons of Ithacas and stevens and remshit and mossbergs
>ooo a stevens police model
'can I see that 12ga with the ribbed pump handle?'
>'the what?'
'the 12ga with the ribbed pump handle right there'
>'they all got pump handles son, hahaha'
>two other fudds in the store laugh with them
'actually I said the one with the ribbed handle, the stevens?'
>'..... oh'
Fuck you bitch you heard what I said and knew exactly what I meant.
Still go back and they know me better now so we're cool.

>mfw owners wife is trying to sell an ar15 but doesn't know how to manipulate the rifle or drop the bolt from its locked back position
>'hmm i think this one has a special release'
'oh theres a paddle on the left side, opposite the magazine release'
>she stares for a few seconds before I walk over and point to the button
Whose the dummy now you bitch.
>>
>tfw you treated every customer fairly but got fired because some rich old fudd got butthurt because i "talked down to him" when he complained the indoor range was loud
>wrote letter to owner and shredded his membership card

same management that pointed a gun at my face when i walked into the back and freaked the fuck out when i pulled my 92 from my holster after hours so i could look at a marking and compare it to one in the case. Also lost their fuckin minds when customers would walk with cleared and open chambered weapons to their bags. I would ignore their rule to have all bags and shit in the range stall because it caused firing line clutter and a trip hazard

>Look over shoulder of shooter
>he clears and locks bolt to the rear/slide to the rear, have them point firearm barrel down or pistol held by the slide in a safe manor

Fucking obese manager would come rounding the corner flapping his arms like a rotund chicken like im letting people waltz in the bay with fully loaded 'salt rifles with the barrels pointed at their face
>then proceeds to flag 4 customers with his tacticool ar while in the range
>>
>>34951126
I mean don't get it twisted, I understand what they were thinking, but most of these dudes would walk in with like 5-10 bags plus ammo and other shit and it just ended up clotting up their shooting stall and they would be tripping over shit. The day I had a dude almost come backwards and flash a SW500 at my noggin was the day i started having them keep all their shit out of the stall besides pistol bags that could fit on the bench. I still get booty rustled over that pistol thing too. After hours, pull pistol out a little bit, check a thing, compare the thing, back into holster. They lit me up like I was running tactical drills in a hotel late at night.
>>
>>34948693
I kind of get it. Kids come in all the time to just look at shit with no intention or legal ability to buy. It gets annoying as fuck listening to teenagers try to impress each other with their in depth knowledge of Cawadoody.
>>
>>34947353
>Be 19
>Go into Cabelas wanting to buy a .22 to plink in the back yard with
>Ask to see a few 10/22s, a Henry Golden Boy, and an American Rimfire
>End up choosing a tacticool 10/22, a Nikon scope, and some other random shit
>Fill out paperwork, pay, and leave

IDK how autistic y'all are to where you can't handle basic human interaction.
>>
>>34950811
FALSE!
>Federal Civil Rights Act of 1964, which prohibits discrimination by privately owned places of public accommodation on the basis of race, color, religion or national origin. Places of ā€œpublic accommodationā€ include hotels, restaurants, theaters, banks, health clubs and stores. Nonprofit organizations such as churches are generally exempt from the law.
>>
>>34947353
Are you black, OP?
>>
>>34950811
... yeah if they want to face a lawsuit.
>>
>>34949029
How does that work? Do they do the background check onsite, or do you have to get it done at a police station and fax over the report, or what?
>>
>>34947353

This shit is why I stopped going to pawnshops and local gun stores. You either have incompetent twits running the counter, or you have old cranky assholes. Hell, I'm close to 30 and I still have to put up with their bullshit.

>go to LGS
>M48 Yugo on the rack
>ask to see it
>MAKE SURE YOU DON'T POINT IT AT ME OR THE OTHER CUSTOMERS
>ok
>turns out it's a shitty Mitchell's Mauser
>ask price anyway
>"$600 for that one, it's a Mitchell's Mauser and all"
>what
>tell her how that's not even a good thing and you shouldn't advertise it as such, given that they have a reputation for being butchered, numbers faked, and not being in original condition (sanded down to nothing and refinished, etc)
>"Nuh-uh it came in that condition brand new like that"
>whatever, begin to walk away
>"You're just one of those scalpers tryin' to buy them cheap for $300 and then sell them for more!"
>ok, whatever
>leave
>never come back

>go to another LGS
>ask them if they do transfers
>stare at me like I'm speaking a foreign language
>eventually they figure it out
>"yeah we do"
>ok cool
>buy a nice SKS, transfer it there
>USPS tells me package arrived
>call them
>"yeah it's here"
>show up
>"no you can't have it yet, we need to log it into our system, give us 24 hours"
>fine
>show up 24 hours later
>ask for gun
>"we didn't call you, it's not ready yet"
>you told me 24 hours
>"we don't MEAN 24 hours exactly"
>you told me 24 hours, not approximately
>somehow by the magic of baby Jesus, the gun appears and can be transferred the moment I complained
>do paperwork, get gun, never go back there

Doesn't help she just endlessly bitched and moaned through the entire thing.
>>
>>34951092
To be fair, I usually call it a forend or forearm. "Pump handle" does sound kinda funny. I wouldn't have given you shit over it though.
>>
>>34949144
Now that I think about it just about every woman I know is like this with guns desu

Dunno why you'd get a job at a gun store if you were like that honestly
>>
>>34951202
Look closer.
>Title VII 42 U.S. Code Ā§ 2000e
>The term ā€œemployerā€ means a person engaged in an industry affecting commerce who has fifteen or more employees for each working day in each of twenty or more calendar weeks in the current or preceding calendar year
>fifteen or more
>>
>>34948713
How much did you make robbing him?
>>
>bored in town
>Day off work
>Go to lgs
>Built like a wood cabin in the middle of a small business area
>John Wayne posters posted over the windows
>It may look like a fudd shithole but let's give it the old college try
>Walk in
>WOODSTOCK SHOTGUNS WOODSTOCK SHOTGUNS AND WOODSTOCK SHOTGUNS
>walk over to counter and take a look at what kind of hangu-GLOCKS N REVOLVERS N GLOCKS N REVOLVERS N GLOCKS N REVOLVERS
>THUD THUD THUD THUD
>Nyoo need help withinnything?
>Just kind of looking around, hey do you guys have any rifles?
>Heh, points at wall loaded with old milsurp rifles, what kind you lookin to buy?
>I was looking for something more modern
>-Picks up nugget-
>Thissun here will last you forever
>I already have one at home and I like it but I don't really need another, you guys have any ARs or AKs or SKS?
>You kinnever have too Minny uh these things, it's a piece of history! No we don't have anything like that.
>Okay, thanks for your time
>You ain't gonna buy nothin?

Keep in mind I don't live in a very rural area and this is not normal behaviour but fuck me if this guy wasn't trying to be in the new Duke's of Hazzard movie.
>>
>>34951314
>Title VII
That's part of the civil rights act that prevents discrimination of employers against employees. The part that prevents businesses (specifically public accommodations that are not "private clubs") from discriminating against members of the public is Title II.
>>
File: 1500620623616m.jpg (75KB, 1024x925px) Image search: [Google]
1500620623616m.jpg
75KB, 1024x925px
>>34949029
This. Mine is $27 (uses to be $25) due to state police bullshit
He even told me about an estate sale that had a lot of reloading supplies when he found out I hand load.
>>
>>34951227
You fill out the 4473 and he calls NICS. Same as any other licensed dealer.
>>
>>34951092
Had something similar happen to me when my friend asked me for a crescent wrench once. I asked if he wanted the larger one or smaller one. He tried to make a joke of it and and the guy that he was buying something off of laughed with him. What I really meant was if he wanted the longer or shorter handle. I aught to have fucking gone off about leverage, torque and maneuverability but instead I just told him afterwards why I was laughing at them.
>>
Since we're talking about gun shop I was /k/dreaming the other day about owning a bitchin gunshop. I know it's a bad idea but why is it such a bad idea?
>>
File: 1502940063026.jpg (130KB, 736x979px) Image search: [Google]
1502940063026.jpg
130KB, 736x979px
I'm a young Muslim guy of mixed ancestry and when I got my first rifle, the young, Korean guy who sold it to me was very helpful and a total bro. He's probably sold me 1-2 other guns there. Back when the VP9 came out, I had a black guy who shoots guns on youtube apparently, let me feel his up and I saw him at the range the next day and would have had the chance to shoot it if he had time. The point is, it's probably not your age or your race alone, it's the autism. That or some other major red flag that you're oblivious to because of the fuggin autism.
>>
>>34951556

I mean I was young, for honesty's sake.
>>
>>34951254
If some bitch yelled at me saying that I would have went into sperg rage. It's bad enough she wanted that much for a Mitchell but that would have set me off.
>>
>>34951556
Some gunstore owners are just huge fags though. The fudd that owns my lgs has to have the biggest gun, and anything that isn't s&w is for fairies. Asians are great, young people are great, boomers are a mixed bag who can't contain their own power levels, whether it manifest as sperging out over guns of being this elitist fag for a brand or caliber or size of gun seems more to be the variable, I've never met a bad young gun seller or "ethnic" gun seller.
>>
>Go to buy first gun
>Store owner looks up from the counter and says "Do you know anything about computers?"
>Fix his printer and clean up his laptop
>He gives me a free transfer, a cleaning kit, and 300 rounds of Wolf 9mm
>Order my Sig P6 from J&G and pick it up the next week

OP probably looked like a special needs case.
>>
>>34947353
What would this guy do if it rained?
>>
>>34947353
>no real touching

Da fuck does that mean? You were touching them, weren't you? Touching them like an uncle touch his favorite niece when no one is watching?
>>
>>34949029
>letting a negro touch your gun before you do
You make me sick
>>
>Be me, a Leaf in the gunshine state, wanting to get my PAL in the future and go hunting
>wife wants to go to Basspro because it's the fucking Walmart of sporting goods stores
>walk up to gun counter, ask to look at a Savage Axis II
>counter dick sighs cause I'm the asshole who made him stand up
>remind myself there's a much better store at home that has a reputation for being good to their custies
>>
>>34952087
It means my hands didn't touch it but I maybe breathed on it
>>
>>34951535
do it
if you want to see a change in the industry, do it by competing, not by complaining
>>
>>34951792

This.

>LGS owner likes me so much he'll pay me cash to come in and work/help if I want/need extra money.
>sometimes begs me to come in because amazingly you'd be surprised at shit a gun store doesn't know how to fix.

Motherfuckers can build AR-15's, assemble machine guns, and mill the fuck outta shit but don't have a goddamned clue about a five minute repair on a revolver.
>>
>>34947473
>>34947353

> manlet spaghettifags

Hahahha
>>
>be asian male
>early 20's but often told I look 16 - 18
>go to gun shops and ranges
>staff of all ages makes small talk with me
>lets me handle shit
>have done transfers for me
>get generally treated well
>>
>>34947561

> being physically fit

M
A
N
L
E
T
>>
i'm 18 and was surprised how eager the owner of my local gun shop was to let me fingerfuck every gun i so much as glanced at while i was buying my first rifle
he's such a bro that he gave me a box of .308 for free because the paperwork was taking too long
>>
>>34947729
Should have got a TP9SFX. I own it and love it. A few people at the range talked about me owning a gun made in Turkey but after about 60,000 rounds and 16 wins. A few people have them now.
>>
>>34952354
>hurrr u bought a gun made in turkey!!!
>as these retards buy auto parts that are probably made in turkey
People are retarded
>>
File: 1503467003457.gif (279KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1503467003457.gif
279KB, 500x282px
>be 21
>try to buy CC
>go Inna pawnshop
>Say nothing, be polite and stay out of the way
>ask to see ppk
>Get booted
>go to other, better pawn shop
>see police cars hauling ass past us as we go there
Mfw my autism made me look like a criminal
>>
>>34952291
That guy from my story later bought a used laptop from me, and I regret it. Why? Because at the time (2010) he offered me a brand new Taurus copy-of-that-browning-22-semi-rifle-i-can't-remember instead of the $250. I took the money instead. Now the Taurus is discontinued and shooting up in value and my $250 is worth about $200 now.
>>
File: 1503466132497.gif (901KB, 269x199px) Image search: [Google]
1503466132497.gif
901KB, 269x199px
>>34952371
Same fag. Forgot to mention that I'm native and while not that brown, look like a reznigger compared to most people here because there isn't much sun
>>
>>34952300

>Go to gun shop
>Chubby Asian girl in line next to me
>Ask her what she's in for
>Says she wants to buy a shotgun
>Older white guy turns around and says "what kind of convenience store does your family own?"
>>
>>34947523
Pretty shitty comparison tbqh You actually sound quite like a SJW trying to justify your shitty personality with safe spaces or something.
>>
>>34949029
unless you live in chicago :(
>>
>>34948733
When was this? People were probably too worried about "SALT RIFLS"

It's almost like normies see bolt guns as toys or like .22 used to be viewed.
>>
>>34952396
Always remember, guns are money. Guns vehicles and property are all investments that if you take good care of 9/10 will retain their value
>>
>>34952514
Yeah I know, but at the time I was poor and needed the money.
>>
>>34952558

I think (hope) that he was being sarcastic.
>>
>>34952651

He's right, though. At least about guns and property. If I look at anything I bought five years ago and think I'd spent the money on guns instead, I'd have a lot more value right now.

Cars...not so much unless you're the Pebble Beach crowd.
>>
>>34949299
Literally me
>>
>>34950811
I'll just play the race card and have local news run a hit piece on them.
>>
>look like stereotypical rampage guy
>long black hair,constant scowl, metal clothes, tatoos, swole
>sometimes wear cannibal corps shirts depicting torture when I go to buy guns
> done this 100 times never been given trouble, once walked out of rural king with 2 persuaders and 200 shells wearing a trench coat and the fudd didn't even blink

Show respect, make eye contact, it takes less than a second to tell if someone is nervous, nervous people are hiding things
>>
>>34952028
Get wet
>>
>>34952229
Which bass pro? The one in vancouver is great and has helpful staff every time. Even when I say I wont be buying, they still spend time with me letting me finger fuck all of the guns
>>
>>34953055
It was near Port Saint Lucie, Florida. I'm a quebequeer so no Bass Pro for us, unless I go to Ontario.
>>
File: 1491419861437.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1491419861437.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>creepy white boys having trouble buying guns
kek. I'm a big brown nigga and I get hassled less than most of you spergs. what the fuck is wrong with you cunts.
>>
>>34952514
>vehicles and property
cars depreciate faster than milk
property is worthless after 2008
>>
>>34953080
don't you have some crimes to go commit?
>>
>>34953080

Do you CC a Hi-Point pls say yes
>>
>tfw white boys finally know what it's like for minorities on a daily basis
>still miss the point anyway
>>
>>34952514
>vehicles
A car is not an investment.
>>
>tfw spinning loaded revolvers at the range
i got kicked out
>>
>>34947353
I always hear these stories, and have had some similar stuff myself, but have found the total opposite in milsurp stores.

On a /k/ spectrum of customer service, most milsurp stores are a-okay.

>go into store
>16
>just browsing
>take note of some stuff he had in a glass case
>some real old shit ranging from the late 1800's to 1940 or so
>place is empty, store owner asks me what I'm looking for
>tell him I'm just here to browse, note something or another about some old ration stuff he has
>he's a bit surprised I recognized any of the stuff in his rare stuff pile
>says if that's cool stuff for me that I should see the upstairs
>takes me up to a great paradise of milsurp
>absolutely ancient stuff, really rare stuff, and stuff that took a POG dumpster diving to recover
>says he can't put most of this stuff on the main floor to avoid it from being abused and fingerfucked, plus the recovered trash he finds it weird to sell for the public
>my digging through stuff and just talking keeps me there for two hours

Guy has cut me a little bit of a discount every time I come back and still lets me rummage through the upstairs if I ask. Outstanding fella running a hell of a place. He said that most of his young clientele is airsoft fags looking for some camo, but never anyone with any level of knowledge. He fears that his main floor will be nothing but rothco shit when the greyhairs buying their equipment back start to die out. Told him if he stays in business long enough, I'll buy his upstairs one piece at a time.

>support local business, damnit
>>
>>34951680
Do you make it a point to mention hillary holes every time you go just to ruffle his jonnies?
>>
>>34953442
>let's make it about race
yeah I wonder why people like (you) get discriminated
>>
>>34953524
Why are crackers so easy to trigger? They're worse than tumblrinas
>>
File: 1502811688191.png (383KB, 559x429px) Image search: [Google]
1502811688191.png
383KB, 559x429px
>>34953564
What he was saying is true though. It was about age and you brought race into it because you want attention.
>>
>>34952404
fucking kek
>>
>>34952404
What is it with Asians and convenience stores? Why is it such a common profession?
>>
>>34953588
No it was about discrimination, whether that's because of race or age or whatever it's still discrimination.
>>
>>34953677
>quick business to get into as long as you have the startup capital
>you don't really have to speak English
>customer service expectations in a convenience store are extremely low

That's why asians love owning convenience stores.
>>
File: cit_25.gif (28KB, 400x476px) Image search: [Google]
cit_25.gif
28KB, 400x476px
>>34947353
You just have a shitty pawnshop anon. Fuck those guys. The guys where I usually go are pretty laid back and pretty friendly despite being good ol country boys. Just find another pawn shop where they aren't assholes.

t. a young half nigger from texas
>>
>>34947353
Is this image shopped?
>>
>>34952404
There's different kinds of convenience stores?
>>
File: 1487026003634.jpg (44KB, 574x547px) Image search: [Google]
1487026003634.jpg
44KB, 574x547px
>>34952404
Holy shit, her response?
>>
>>34952514
>vehicles
Only classics.
>>
>>34947515
Wear some jeans, a nice ball cap and some shirt that says plaid.
Then shave your fucking face, shower and wear a nice church cross.
Stop going to the gun shops looking like GG allen...
>At 16 I would walk around gun shops picking up shotguns and rifles...when the men asked what I was doing I shot the shit with them and had a conversation on hunting grose and turkey.
Learn to blend.
>>
>>34947515
>>34947473
If you look like a pathetic beta that gets bullied, they're probably gonna think you're trying to get revenge on someone. I'm a little socially weird but I look like I slapped your ass before I stole your girl and fucked her while you watched because you were too scared to do anything. This makes people like me.
>>
>>34948602
What exactly did you do to get their attention? Did you walk right in front of them and say "excuse me, could I get some help" ?
>>
>>34954252
Also be white
>>
File: 1502423773219.jpg (68KB, 655x562px) Image search: [Google]
1502423773219.jpg
68KB, 655x562px
>>34954391
This is important too.
>>
>>34948900
Muh cake
>>
File: 1502488893432.jpg (154KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
1502488893432.jpg
154KB, 660x495px
>>34954490
>talk about hunting with other people (men) who like hunting/fishing/camping.
>HURR AUTISM.
Nice one...
>>
>>34954594
Are you okay, anon? You don't need to LARP here.
>>
>>34954594
Anon, I'm sorry to have to tell you this. Everybody is just talking to you in a desperate attempt to be nice.
>>
>be young with generic brown skin
>decide to check out a store in the next town over
>just wear a ratty sweatshirt and jeans, havent shaved, figure it will be fine
>from the second I walk in the dudes at the counter are giving me shifty looks
>look around for 5 minutes or so, pick up 50 12 ga target shells and walk to the counter
>as im walking to the counter one of the dudes freezes, tenses up, and gets wide eyed
>when I get to the counter he just shouts "what?!" at me
>I ask where I check out
>he visibly calms down and tells the other guy behind the counter to man the register
I just try to stick to large retail chains and online purchases now. When I do have to interact with an ffl I stick to the one that knows me and knows I wont try to rob him
>>
>>34951126
>range loud
>talked him down
Story please
>>
>>34951556
This. I've been buying guns since I was 19 and I've never had a problem in a gunstore. If you can hold a simple conversation than you're fine.
>>
>>34949029
This. I'm in Texas, I go to a dude a couple miles away from where I live for transfers. He does them for free if you have CHL or are AD/veteran/LEO. I have CHL and am a vet, but I give him 10 bucks each time anyways just out of appreciation.
>>
>>34953491
I wish there was a good milsurp store in my town but the only one is full of Chinese imitation gear. They used to have some actual gear but it looks like they just slowly replaced it all with condor tier pouches and plastics.
>>
I look like a teenager despite being in my late 20's, when I went to buy my first handgun I was expecting that kind of treatment.
but nah, dude was really nice, just asked for license and I got to finger fuck it all I want.

I really like cabelas, I could see non-major chain stores being anal
>>
>go to gun store
>look at guns
>ask to handle guns
>purchase gun, do paperwork
>come back later to pick up gun due to cummiefornia
>buy ammo and leave
and then we became range buddies
>>
>>34950768
>Thinking > is for quoting
b2r
>>
>>34954792
Thats the worst part, there really isnt a story
>Ole fudd walks out to pay his fees
>"I really wish you guys could make it quieter in there!" Plops shit on my fucking glass case top
>"... Well Sir, I understand that indoor ranges are louder than being outdoors, but if the noise is too great due to compensators or something, all you have to do is let the rso on duty know and we'll shuffle things around so youre in another bay."
>Agrees, pays, and leaves

Literally how it went.
>>
>>34948782

Claim homosexuality, it works on bakeries.
>>
>>34947353
Wow that sucks. Leave a yelp review or film it next time. That's about all you can do. he has the right to kick you out for whatever reason he wants.

>>34947473
If you're young and awkward that's normal. The gun range/shop I frequent was like that at first. The guy who transferred my AR lower looked jumpy as fuck since I'm an awkward white male buying an AR lower. But as I've done more transfers there and shot there more often they recognize me now. If they are just kind of offputting and not total dicks about it the best thing to do is just talk some gun nerd shit with them. School shooters don't actually care about gun culture or the inner workings of guns since they are only going to use them once. If you show that you are passionate about their hobby then most reasonable gun shop owners will see that.

The ones that are just dicks are really shooting themselves in the head though. The only reason to go to a gun shop instead of buying offline these days is the experience. If they ruin that they're fucked.
>>
>>34951351
Lmao I'd actually appreciate the novelty of that store if the customer service was good. All the stores near me have posters of tacticool'd oper8rs and nothing but Multicam or FDE everywhere on everything. Theres a few fudd style guns but usually on their used rack. Most of their hunting rifles are even the law enforcement/tactical versions.
>>
>>34951277
To sample the men.
>>
>>34948282

The last time I did that someone tried to sell me a mosin with a cheap scope on it as a "Soviet sniper rifle" for $800.
>>
File: IMG_20170823_171600.jpg (3MB, 3036x4048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170823_171600.jpg
3MB, 3036x4048px
>be me
>live in Arizona
>be senior at a university
>Went into local gun shop a couple weeks before my birthday
>looking for a concealed carry pistol to buy on my birthday
>Wanted to check out the Glock 26 since I've fired the 43
>Talk to guys behind the counter
>See a Spikes Tactical stripped lower
>They convince me to buy it
>"Alright, are you 21?"
>ask why I have to be 21 to buy a lower
>"The ATF classifies stripped lowers as a pistol"
>tell him I will be 21 in a couple weeks, worried that I'm going to get denied or kicked out of the store
>they tell me I can pay for it now so they can order it so it'll be ready on my birthday
>come back at opening a couple weeks later, they tell "Happy Birthday!" as soon as I walk in
>slowly gathering up the pieces to build a .300 blk pistol

Pic related

I love my local gun store :3
>>
>>34951196

Is this rude to do at shops that include an indoor range you intend to actually shoot at that day?
>>
>>34949029
This isnt' a bad idea. If you can find some old retired military guy they are usually the most chill. The reason for that is because the only people that find them are knowledgeable gun people, so they have shit in common.

Gun shops on the other hand have to deal with Jamal wandering into their store nad
>" 'scuse me can I get some extra clips for my uhh uhh my uhhh 9 millimeter"
>owner: "yes just give me one second i'm helping another customer"
>minutes later
>owner: "what kind of 9mm pistol do you have"
>dindu: "It's uhh uhh SMIFF N WESSN"
>owner: "OK what kind?"
>dindu: "I don't know man s just a smiff n wessn"
>owner: "well I need to know what kind of gun it is before I
>dindu: "Ok uhhh let me go to the car to get it"
>brings SD40VE into the store and plops it on the counter
>not even the right caliber
until they realize that they are selling guns to literal morons and just start treating everyone like shit.
>>
So how did a thread about young people having difficulties of buying a gun become another platform for beaners to bring race in to it and blame whitey for all their problems like they always do?
>>
>>34949299

Maybe you should go back to Sweden.
>>
File: image.jpg (320KB, 1024x924px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
320KB, 1024x924px
>>34949029
>Tfw friends dad is an ffl
>didn't even have to go to a strangers house to buy shit online
I've bought guns in stores like academy though, it's not usually as bad as others describe.
>>
>>34952371
>get booted
Why
>>
>>34949029
Private FFLs can be a mixed bag. I've dealt with two. One was totally paranoid about doing everything 150% by the book. Three day wait on guns? Nah, nigga, five just to be safe. That sort of thing. Nice guy, but absolutely shit terrified of getting nailed by the ATF. The other guy was the opposite, and shady as fuck. I'd be surprised if he avoided getting raided.
>>
>>34953080
Fudds dont want to appear racist, obvs
>>
>>34955274
Dunno. Asked to see the ppk and got told they reserved the right to refuse service to anyone before I even finished the sentence. Told him that I had plenty of money for it and he said if I didn't gtfo in 10 he would call the cops
>>
>>34954962
I'm sorry, Anon
>>
>>34955109
I hope you showed them your boipussy
>>
>>34948602
Not guns but similar.
>get job in northern Alberta
>looking for truck
>wander around dealerships looking at their "certified pre-owned" stuff
>zero salesmen approach
>finally approached by one of the younger scammers
>tell him im looking for a truck for work
>he asks me where im working
>Northern Alberta
>he thinks oil patch, I don't correct him

I was fucking royalty after that. Ended getting my truck used because stealerships are scams.
>>
>>34952239
You're not supposed to rub your genitals sensuously on a display gun. He probably kicked you out because he thought you were a girl.
>>
>>34952514
No, only nice (read: really fucking nice) guns, limited run-guns, and C&R shit appreciates. Everything else will need 50 years minimum.
>>
>>34948733
>20
>go to gander mountain
>straight to the wall of funs
>eye a Remington 700
>ask to see it
>work the action, shoulder it, etc
>round goes off
>bullet flies through 10 babies
>mfw
>>
File: profile.jpg (19KB, 360x294px) Image search: [Google]
profile.jpg
19KB, 360x294px
>>34947353
>walk in say hi and beeline right for guns
the problem is, if you do something dumb, detectives will come to his store. he's profiling you and probably in his best interests. just depending on location, some places will be way more paranoid than others.
>>
>>34955127
bullshit... most street nigs know more about guns then your average person... and got more experience with them in real life
>>
>>34955427
I am a commissioned salesperson and you have to just treat everyone who walks into the store like a walking dollar sign or you won't make enough money to justify what you're doing.
>>
>be young black man & not BASED
>low key hate racist white people "We Waz Aryans"
>red necks run the store
>watching me all around
>ask about AR, ask why i need it
>I say: 2nd amendment that's why
>reluctantly allows me to hold it
>ex military used it more then him
>tries to scare me about felony, straw purchase, background check
>say cool
>run the background check
>i know law, 1 background allows multiple guns at same time
>pickup AR and Glock, tons of ammo and mag
>tries to ask me questions about why
>politely ignore and change the subject to politicos
>express extreme liberal view, they hate it
>scared me about libs not allowing gun
>say: not for the insane "referring to conservatives"
>hands him my conceal carried card "no wait period"
>other employee want to ask questions
>same shade treatment "change subject"
>get my gear
>look at them
>leave
>think to myself "one day these gun might have to be used against them
>smile
>>
File: 1459952043259.jpg (10KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
1459952043259.jpg
10KB, 250x222px
>>34957005
you seem awful
>>
>>34957005
you sound like kind of an asshole, but i'm gonna let it slide because it's bait
>>
>>34955301
Ive never understood the paranoid guy, it's simple to follow FFLS rules and state law. If you don't understand it ask a lawyer.
>>
>>34957005
>be black
>hate whites
Big surprise. Envy is a nigger trait
>>
File: 1500912573501.png (1MB, 711x1562px) Image search: [Google]
1500912573501.png
1MB, 711x1562px
>>34957005
>>
>>34954957
10/10, would hear again.
>>
>>34955109
The ATF does not consider lowers to be pistols. They consider them simply as a firearm/other since you can build them as pistols and therefore you have to be 21. The same applies to any bare receiver. It doesn't matter if it's Mauser or a AR
>>
>>34954735
>projecting this fucking hard
>>
>>34951254
Most shops have a long list of things that get done through the day. Transfers are at the bottom of the list. They're tedious, they tie up the employee doing them, and the shop doesn't really make much money on them unless they are gouging people hard. When a gun comes in it has to be checked into the bound books, depending on the system they use this can be quick or it can be a pain in the ass. If a gun is dropped off in the late afternoon its getting checked in when they have time and pestering them about it is a good way to get pushed to the bottom of the stack. Remember, they're essentially selling a gun for their competitor and you're complaining to them because you want it now.
>>
>>34947353
Just curious. But what is that hobo actually watching?
>>
>>34955196
Where? How bad can it be in Tx? Really want to get a LR but feel it will be such a hassle.
>>
File: IMG_0392.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0392.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>34947613
>tfw the gun store range near me went out of its way to remodel and only hire people who weren't massive fags and look like a regular business instead of fudd city
>got ccw their, spent day laughing with instructors during breaks at glock owners
> they'll themabout how at gander I got a 1911 taken away because "dry firing will damage it" to which the laugh and call the guy a retard
>take dad shooting for his very first time. Vice President (who knows my younger brother from him looking after VPs son in giant eagle daycare and talking about Firefly) comes out to shake our hands and congratulate my dad
>everyone there is just normal people that also like guns as a hobby and admit when they don't know something, instead of being racist tinfoil fuddlore retard hicks
What a concept! Feels good man
>pic related. He's still gunshy but it's an improvement
>>
>>34957005
Hey guys please help me on this im new to this shit. "Waiting period" how does apply in Tx? What can you not walk out with same day? Thank you in advance
>>
>>34957772
gochiusa
>>
File: 1474153119526.jpg (208KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474153119526.jpg
208KB, 1920x1080px
>>34957772
Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka
>>
>>34951254>>34957503

You sound like a cunt, you probably just bit he'd about the price without any real evidence and came off as a whiny asshole. And calm your fucking tits about the transfer, it's a business, they probably have other shit to do, like >>34957503 said. I bet you're the kind of asshole that complains that the registers are understaffed at Walmart
>>
>>34957935
>>34957944
No. I mean before it was shooped
>>
>be me early 30s
>still pretty fit, clean cut
>go in gun shop, ask to handle a G43
>clerk asks if I want to look at a cerakote FDE or tan, or plain black
>tell her I'd like one of the OD frames not on display
>it actually worked, she comes back with the last one
>say I'll take it, she asks if I'm using my blue label discount
>smile and say thanks but I'm not LE
>buy gun, instant NICS approval
>total time spent in store: 17 minutes
Sure feels good to finally be at an age where you really actually have your shit together.
>>
>>34954252
>wear a nice church cross.
luh mow my dude

You can't be Mentally ill and buy firearms my guy
>>
File: 1498486979449.jpg (90KB, 650x487px) Image search: [Google]
1498486979449.jpg
90KB, 650x487px
>>34958006
This I guess
>>
>>34947353
You should've raised both your hands in the air. Then stated: "Fine, I will leave. But you Sir, lost a customer. I will report your unprofessionalism. I am going to leave now, have a wonderful day, Jerk!" Also, don't be a nigger?
>>
>>34955109
Dat psa ept lpk
>>
>>34947523
Maybe they shouldnt be scared of harry potter in the first place
>>
>>34955125
No. You're giving them business and they probably care to keep it.
>>
>>34947353
There was a time when a rock through that shop owners window would send the message to others that his business practices are shit tier.

I suggest that train of thought.
>>
>>34947371
>legally trespassed from property
>hey I know, I should return!
>>
>>34952415
it's called the suburbs, anon.
>>
>be 19 years old
>walk into lgs
>three guys behind counter
>super helpful, very nice
>end up showing me pictures of their guns
>talk about my interests in guns as they nod their head
>tell them i'd like to transfer a firearm to their store
>they give me a business card with their e-mail telling the person to send them an e-mail
>tracking rifle, as soon as it arrives to the store I hop in my car and go and pick it up
>gunstore owner lets me open the box it came in as he fills out paperwork on it
>we talk about it and I let him handle it and etc.
>fill out paperwork, give him 25 bucks
>shakes my hand and tells me to have a good day
>go home with my rifle

Either you guys are autistic or whites really do have social advantages
>>
>>34947729
>competition shooters hating on glock
>world renowned shooters use glocks
Are you using it for factory division or something?
>>
>>34952229
Bet it's the one at Westfield, they're always dicks to me. Thank the gods I work at a lgs now.
>>
>>34957935
>>34957944
>gochiusa
On my backlog, is it good?
>>
>Be a leaf still new to guns
>Want shotgun
>Find Mossberg 590 for good price online
>Order it
>While I wait end up going to local fun store to get some ammo for when it arrives
>Store owners are fudds but seem nice enough
>Share enthusiasm for buying a shotgun
>They immediately start giving me shit for not buying from them
>"I don't know why the fuck you order your guns online. I guarantee you we have the one you purchased in the back."
>He takes me back inside
>Looks through all their shotguns
>They don't have it
>Tell me to cancel my order and try to sell me on a bunch of different shotguns
>Try to avoid the topic of newly acquired guns if I can
>>
>>34957925

Htown fag here

Background check takes like 45 min then you leave with it.
>>
>>34958017
Jesus for a moment there I thought you were referring to a cerakoted Gewehr 43
>>
>>34958940
>leaf
Which city?
>>
>>34958964
Vernon, BC.
>>
>>34953080
shaddup jim.
>>
>>34957882
My ffl is in mesquite, the academy is also in mesquite. If you look over their website and know what gun you want and if it's in stock usually you can walk in and just ask for x gun, finger fuck it then buy it after the 4473 check.
>>
File: 1499736665062.jpg (77KB, 600x766px) Image search: [Google]
1499736665062.jpg
77KB, 600x766px
>>34958955
Same
>>
>>34953491
This was a prime story to turn into a rape...
>>
Never had a problem with my LGS other than the sefice workers being apathetic and not knowing shit about what they're buying. But they don't hassle me for finger fucking their surp so we're kosher.
>>
>>34958950
>>34959297
Thanks guys, I've got a good amount of common sense just dont want to go in there and then asked to wait or look dumb because I'm not fond of the whole process.
>>
>>34947353
Your use of ellipses tell me this never happened
>>
>>34948672
If you're gonna post BoTW, post Gerudos>>34948693
>>
>>34954910
McKinney? Guy near me does this.
>>
>>34951030
>arsed

Either your story is fake or you're a faggot who tries to speak Irish
Stop
>>
>>34951092
Why not be smart and just use the model name instead of sounding like some childish window shopper
>>
>>34957005
Racist White conservatives are the fucking worst. Trying to chase someone off. Smh
>>
>>34947353
>no """"real"""" touching
what did he mean by this
>>
>>34947353
Did OP look like a nigger or some sort of counterculture faggot? If so, it's his fault. If you are worthy of firearms you'll look and act like a milfag or copfag without icky larping.

Long hair, spermsponge hipster beard, anime anything? Fuck off to airsoft.
>>
>>34948835
They won't side with street trash over a gun shop owner.
>>
>>34957913
This needs to be more common. I fucking hate Fudds. They're the scourge of the gun community.

Hopefully video games will create a generation of gun enthusiasts who aren't grouchy backwards hillbillies.
>>
>>34949121
Tell the owner you prefer to deal with him and why.

Remember owners don't make money if workers chase off potential sales.
>>
>>34951603
>I mean I was young, for honesty's sake.

What do you look like?

>>34951675
Yeah, that's fucking brilliant. Eugenics can't come soon enough to end the spergplague.

>>34951792
Fixing computers is fucking gold. I take care of my local machine shop and metal seller. I get lots of good metal from both and got to use open manual mills and lathes before I got my own.
>>
>>34951493
>ask what size tool some one wants
>they laugh because "lawl tools are adjustable"
>there are many different sizes of crescent wrench with differing head sizes and lengths
you should have found the smallest one you could and given it to them.
>>
>>34949299
Do you have an accent? If so, it's totally normal to ask. If not, it's still a totally normal conversation starter. You answer with where you were born, where you were raised, when you moved to the area if applicable, and where your family/ancestors who immigrated to the country were emmigrating from. After that, you can ask, "How about you?"
>>
>>34960024
bugger off, you focker
>>
>>34960150
kill yourself retard.
>>
>>34960158
how rude mister
>>
>>34957005
i'm gonna be so excited if we ever come to blows with the commies
>>
>Go to Target world
>wander for literally 20 minutes before fat cunt days around the corner and exhaustively says "can I help you?"
Yeah I'm looking for some 178 grain 7.62x 54r, the 148 grain tula is giving me issues in my psl.
>bitch spills her spaghetti rushing behind counter
>uh uh hmm no uh
>I have 148 grain! Is that ok?
Sigh
>>
>>34953085
Do you actually believe that second one?
>>
>>34948602
>safety
The mosin has no safety, uncocking the bold rests the firing pin directly on the primer.
No wonder he fucking yelled at you.
>>
>>34958025
*tips fedora*
>>
>>34960234
i've personally never seen anyone flip a house and make a profit and i keep hearing that real estate is an absolute danger to invest in
i don't know about land, but the way it is now, if you buy a piece of land now, the likeliest outcome is that a major industrial landowner will forcefully "buy" it from you at 0.1x the price you paid. at least that's how it is in my country
i'm not a commie, btw, im just saying why it's not a good investment
>>
>>34954967
>claim
>>
File: PPQ.jpg (385KB, 1344x760px) Image search: [Google]
PPQ.jpg
385KB, 1344x760px
>>34947729
>don't like trigger on the Walther PPQ
>sweaty palms making Walther slip

Is this bait?

t. duty gun walther fag
>>
>>34949299
Oh so you're from /k/ too.
shop owner here, desu I wouldn't have minded if you'd done Orlando 2: Electric Boogaloo.
>>
>>34953085
Well if you purchase a barn find muscle car, fix it up and resell it, you can make quite a bit of money on it off the aging boomers trying to recapture their youth when a brand new Camaro or Charger wont do.
But if you plan on purchasing a brand new car and hope to resell it in the next 20 years for the same price or more, you're a retard.

Of course the profits are maximized if you can do all the restoration work yourself.
>>
>>34960353

I hope you're trolling.
>>
File: 20161123_155118.png (1MB, 1439x958px) Image search: [Google]
20161123_155118.png
1MB, 1439x958px
>>34960353
>Mosin
>no safety
Want to know how I know you've never handled a Mosin?
>>
>>34960353
>mosin has no saftey
nice meme my dude

https://guns.wonderhowto.com/how-to/operate-safety-mosin-nagant-rifle-267621/
>>
>>34947353
>driving out to aunt's place in Wisconsin
>see little sporting goods / gun shop off the stretch of road
>making some good time and decide to stop by
>looking around
>see racks of guns in back
>all new stuff
>some double barrels and pump shotguns and some bolt action rifles
>turn around
>see guns up hanging up on the wall up high
>sign says not for sale
>check them out
>some Enfields, an Arisaka, and a very nice looking Springfield 1903
>go to complement guy on nice looking Springfield
>he looks up from his wheel of fortune and like a grumpy faggot says, "IT'S NOT FOR SALE!"
>think about explaining I was just complementing him >decide to be a cuck and just leave instead
>>
>>34951351
Frontiersman sports?
>>
>>34958971
I'm not far from vernon. East kootneys here, never had a problem in gun stores, just hear the usual shit of fudds saying stupid shit
>>
>>34960056
I assume that means he's not shouldering it or working an action but is just gliding his fingers over it, maybe looking for dents or kniks in the metal or wood
>>
>>34954386
you know how there's the glass display case they stand behind? in this store that wrapped around a corner of the store, in that corner was a hallway to the back, they were both leaning against the wall,talking to each other about 15-20 away at the closest I stood looking straight at them, holding my hand up for about 2 minutes, one of the fuckers looked right at me, and continued ignoring me
>>
File: 20160727_103756.png (1MB, 1369x2118px) Image search: [Google]
20160727_103756.png
1MB, 1369x2118px
>>34947353
>Be me, 19
>Decide to buy black powder revolver from Cabelas because they were on sale
>Drive an hour and a half to store to buy
>Walk up to gun counter
>Pick out the one I wanted, ask to buy it.
>Old fudd tells me that's illegal
>"You can't buy pistols, you have to be 21".
>Tell him I thought you didn't have to be 21 because it was black powder (I knew this to be a fact. I researched beforehand and even called the store to make sure)
>Says "No, it's a pistol, you have to be 21 to buy any pistol" while looking at me like I had an IQ of 10
>Walks off without saying anything else
>Ask another younger, friendly guy to check system just to be sure
>Says he doesn't even have to, it's like buying a t shirt
>Says the old fudd had no idea what he was talking about
>Leave
It's all about who you talk to, I think. It really pissed me off when that old fuck was talking to me like I was an idiot.
>>
>>34960552
>disturbing a man from his Wheel of Fortune just to make useless small talk

Nigger just be happy he didn't use that Springfield on you.
>>
>>34961392
You should've bought it and then laughed in his face
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (36KB, 476x353px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
36KB, 476x353px
>>34960353
>telling me I don't know shit when you don't even know mosins have safeties
I honestly don't know why I put up with this autism
>>
>>34961428
He'd have to get up on his feet that are necrotic from his undiagnosed diabeetus
>>
>>34961055
Is Frontiersman really that infamous? I mean it's Fudd Central (and sadly used to be the only gun store I lived close enough to walk to) and the staff are godawful, but I didn't think it'd be recognized on /k/
>>
>>34961443
That's what you get for falling for such an obvious bait. Shame on you.
>>
>>34961436
I did buy it. I forgot to put that part in. He was staring my way the entire time the other guy was getting the pistol for me
>>
>>34954268
but i don't like you
>>
Just walk into the store, look the owner in the eyes, give him a firm handshake and tell him you want to buy a gun

Go get'em champ!
>>
>>34947729
>Some of you are alright, don't come to Gun Club tomorrow.
>>
>>34961486
It's mostly the atmosphere, there are a couple staff members who are quite amicable and happy to chat but a couple old farts eyeing everybody up to make sure their hit or miss guns aren't being stolen gives it some stigma
>>
>>34961943
still triggers me, even in jest
>>
>>34947353
every gun store/firing range has at least one autistic asshole. If you can't think of one at you range/store, you are him
>>
>>34962852
People say that about lots of things, like military courses, but do you really think there's a shit guy on Delta courses? Or if you showed up to the SBS swim test there would be one guy there who was bad at swimming?

Like how far do you have to go up the ladder to get past that rule
>>
>Go to Gunshop I use exclusively as FFL Monkeys
>pick up yet another Mauser Mod98
>Girl behind the counter wants to impress me because she knows the caliber it fires
>We got some ammo for that if you want!
>Oh you have some schweres spitzgeschoƟ or its equivalents in 196 grain?
>Ummmm..??? We have some of this new Romania
>Fucking 170gr Lawyer Load Romanian bullshit that doesn't even feed smoothly from strippers coated in lacquer
>Yeah. No thanks that stuff is JUNK
>Put my cigarette out on the counter, no ash tray as I toss a $20 bill over the counter and leave
>>
>>34947353
i went into a Dick's looking at deer rifles and the kindly older man behind the counter pulls down a Savage with the bolt removed and lets me hold it. Then his dick white trash manager comes by and starts yelling at him for giving me a rifle that did not have a trigger lock. "how long have you worked here? how the hell don't you know not to blah blah blah." really giving it to the guy right in front of me. I shook the nice guys hand and thanked him for his assistance. Then i told the manager he lost my business because he was so disrespectful towards his employee in front of me.

I understand that it was store policy, but if you have to correct your employees, don't be an asshole right in front of the customer. I'm certain they will close that store soon it was totally empty. Then i shot them all and burned the building to the ground
>>
>>34962901
posts like this are typically the signs the thread is about to be archived
>>
>>34962901
The fuck is a Lawyer Load? A round for shooting lawyers with?
>>
>>34963322
I'll take 1,000 rounds
>>
>>34963793
Five 200-rounds belts, please.
>>
>>34947523
Projecting
>>
>>34963793
Why would you shoot the people responsible for most of the gun rights you're allowed to exercise? The majority of pro-gun action in recent years has come from the Courts
>>
>>34964212
They're also responsible for passing the gun control laws
for example:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamala_Harris
[spoiler]Pls don't shoot my dog, ATF/FBI/NSA[/spoiler]
>>
>>34962909
Then we became range buddies
>>
Threads like this always remind me of this one anon who did cheap FFLs through some fish aquarium place. I looked them up and I guess like half the store was selling AR-15 parts, was impressed.
>>
>>34947353
>be me
>20 yo baby-faced 5"8 spic
>oh boy i just became a us citizen and the first thing i want to do is buy a rifle
>muster all my confidence to get mosin in 2011
>"let me see that rifle over there"
>"sure thing boss"
>i'll buy it
>its $120 bucks
>i felt like a boss
>at the end of the transaction the asshole said "make sure you don't point at people, sunny"
>all my confidence was gone
>>
>>34964284
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamala_Harris
>says the second amendment doesn't protect an individual's right to own firearms
>supported a proposition to prohibit most guns in city limits
what a cunt, how can you go through law school and not be able to understand the second amendment
>>
>>34964750
They're lying or delusional. The overwhelming majority of anti-2A types are upper class. They don't want the poor to be armed because they're afraid of uprisings.
>>
File: 1503098506957.jpg (300KB, 600x825px) Image search: [Google]
1503098506957.jpg
300KB, 600x825px
>>34948988
>tfw never smiled after age 5
>>
>>34948602
Gander mountain reminds me of my experiences with Cabelas.
>>
File: letterkenny-wayne.jpg (74KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
letterkenny-wayne.jpg
74KB, 600x600px
On a fudd forum somewhere:

>Greasiest skid you ever fuckin' seen comes up the gun counter the other day...
>>
File: 1496223240299.jpg (163KB, 720x747px) Image search: [Google]
1496223240299.jpg
163KB, 720x747px
>mfw FLGS has bros & qts behind the counter with a couple of friendly old timers when experience is needed
>mfw everyone is just happy to see young people getting into shooting
>>
>>34961357
>holding my hand up for about 2 minutes

Are you a mute or a pussy?
>>
>>34955127
A black dude walked up to the counter and bought an SD40VE just yesterday. I don't understand their obsession with .40, but it's real.
>>
File: 1501727865546.jpg (38KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1501727865546.jpg
38KB, 657x527px
>>34949299
>>34948713
Man, I thought everyone received the same treatment in gun stores.
>Be me
>Aryan male, 6'8"
>Walk in to LFS, greeted with warm looks and "howdy"s
>Owner comes over and shakes my hand
>Tell him Im just looking and not to worry about me
>Calls over cute counter girl
>"This is my eldest daughter"
>Tells me to take my time and look at what I want
>Proceed to fingerbang half the store while having idle banter with counter QT
>Owner comes back to shoot the shit
>Become familiar with owner, learns this is family business
>Find out QT is eldest daughter
>Owner offers me daughters hand in marriage
>Owner takes me in to NFA vault
>Get to shoot full autos while daughter gives me sloppy tit jobs with Hoppes' No.9
FGM
>>
>>34965778
>'this is my eldest daughter'
>find out qt is eldest daughter
ask me how I know this story is fake
>>
>>34960377
Washington state has seen housing prices climb 10-20% in the past ten years. I will never own a home.
>>
>>34947353
post a pic of yourself, im going to side with the pawnshop guy and guess you are probably a shitstain
>>
>>34965778
>>Proceed to fingerbang half the store
Including or excluding the daughter?
>>
>>34949299
i wouldnt trust a terrorist with a weapon either
>>
>>34958727
>social advantages
its called being civilized, it has little to do with race and you can spot it from a mile off.
>>
>>34948602
I was at cabelas when I bought my mosin, I just walked up to a man and told him.
>Excuse me sir, I'd like to buy a rifle.
Told him I was 18 and that's it, the process had begun, and I'm much more suspicious looking.
>>
>>34964662
Probablemente te ves como un imbecile.
>>
>>34964750
double affirmative action
>>
>>34957005
guaranteed (you)'s
>>
>>34947473
>be edgy goth girl
>gun store employees, gun show booths, and local trade site sellers uncomfortable on sight
>pull out concealed carry license
>attitude 360 moonwalks the other way
It's like a magical "don't worry I'm not shooting up a school" card, which is weird because it's not exactly hard to get one.
>>
>>34947353
You know, sometimes pawn shops are just fronts and tax shelters for local mafia? just like the six nail and hair saloons and two antique shops that are never open indown town upland. Which is usually dead because people don't hang out there.

Recently though a brewery and a few resturants opened up and changing things but ten years ago down town was a place to go in public, not to be seen.
>>
>>34947530
Tell him it's the bill of rights, not the bill of needs...but in reality you can just say it's fir hunting and home defense and if he still gives you guff then he obviously does not want your business and you can be snarky and tell him just that.
>>
>>34952120
I don't know what kind of shitty dealings you have had, but my FFL always let's me open the box, match the numbers and inspect the gun for damage myself before he takes it to record the serial.
>>
>>34968581
CC license or gtfo
>>
>>34967256
are you implying anon isn't retarded?
of course it would take him a few minutes to process something like "this is my kid"
>>
>>34968581
>>be edgy goth girl
kys fag
>>
>>34947613
This is spot on. I goto a specific range because it's full of friendly, knowledgeable, young people. God I hate most gun people. Why is it so hard to be polite and friendly?
>>
>>34969545
Oh shit, you're right, I shouldn't be so abalist
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.