[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm curious about how to let a fellow cc Bro know he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 20170822_121147.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170822_121147.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
So I'm curious about how to let a fellow cc Bro know he is imprinting in a polite way. I have seen a few guys whose weapons are visible and have never known how to tell them.
>>
>>34939388
Just to clarify. People in my country are fairly nervous about being approached with regard to their weapons (not thay I have in the past) because they are sometimes shot solely for their firearm.
>>
Hey bro you're printing, its not too bad but its noticeable.
>>
>>34939412
Oh no I'm not talking about printing. I've seen guys with their shirts riding up and you can see a muzzle. OWB is rather popular in my town.
>>
You have to say no homo otherwise you turn gay
>>
>>34939419
But... But I'm bisexual. Will the gay get me completely if I don't say no homo?
>>
>>34939418
"Hey bro, your gun is showing, let me fix that for you."
Make sure you caress his balls as you slowly move your hand from his inseam to waist and pull his shirt down over the gun. If its a chick then dont even approach, she may think you're a faggot.
>>
>>34939434
If I accidentally slip his muzzle in my mouth have I messed up?
>>
Make eye contact, then pat the area where they're printing. Give off the same vibes as when you indicate to someone that their fly is down. Personally I'd follow it with a coy wink.
>>
>>34939443
No, its going great at that point, just make sure if you squeeze his ass its the left cheek, the right one is the gay one.
>>
>>34939471
Should I suck the left bollock too? What if he has an accidental discharge on my face?
>>
>>34939482
Depends.
Is it accidental or
>Accidental
>>
>tfw you're weird and people are used to it
>friend comes into store where you are working and his appendix-carry glock is printing like a motherfucker
>you tap his gun and tell his gun it's been a good boy like it's a big lovable golden retriever
>people around you are nervous like a motherfucker
>friend laughs

fuck you guys need to learn how to utilize your autism for good and not evil and you too can publically gay out on your friends bad CC habits for the lulz
>>
>>34939486
Well. It's > accidental
>>
>>34939488
My best friend carries badly too. I grabbed his cz through his pants in front of his mother and told him he was big. To be fair though I was drunk.
>>
>>34939426
You're... already homo, bro. It doesn't get more homo than liking dudes.
>>
>>34939388
just mind your own fucking business and move on your goddamn autistic fuck
>>
>>34939401
>People in my country are fairly nervous about being approached with regard to their weapons (not thay I have in the past) because they are sometimes shot solely for their firearm.
are you a Hue? do you know Ace Combat Fan?
>>
>>34939388
if he looks like he'd care i say "hey man, you're printing" otherwise i mind my own business.
>>
Just tell them their steel is showing
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.