[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Active US military of /k/, I have a question. How do y'all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1472827883855.jpg (49KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1472827883855.jpg
49KB, 960x544px
Active US military of /k/, I have a question. How do y'all hide your body mods/piercings during physicals, UAs, and such? I've been wanting them for years, but I have to conceal them as long as I'm in. Help a guy out, please?
>>
step 1: dont be a goddamn degenerate
>>
>>34937717
I find this one weird trick that works 100%
I don't have any
>>
>>34937717
For the services, after you are in, if you get any tats, you have to get a memo showing they are command approved. RTFM
Read The Fucking Manual that governs that shit for your service. If you know it you can beat it.
>>
File: IMG_0145.jpg (103KB, 872x685px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0145.jpg
103KB, 872x685px
>>34937717
Don't get piercings. They look trashy as fuck and the only people who get them are edgy teens/20 something's, 40 something's that want to be young again, niggers, and stupid women. There is a reason nobody worth a damn hires anyone with visible tattoos or piercings. Because it tells them you are a trashy attention whore who needs to look special to be noticed. Try being good at your job instead of putting something shiny on your face you fucking faggot.
>>
>>34937717
Idk I have none of that shit.
>>
>>34937717

You dumb cunt, fuck off with your piercings.
>>
>>34937886
Jesus Christ ishygddt.fuck do you tell your first sergeant about every speeding ticket you get too?
>>
>>34937717

Just get out if you want them that bad
>>
If he has a tattoo under his clothes wouldn't they just find out about it during butthole inspection day?
>>
>>34937717
i suppose you could grow up instead of paying some faggor with hep-C to draw doodles all over your skin
>>
Remove your piercings. Tattoos are mostly a non issue unless you have something like and AIDS breeder tattoo or something.

Wait, do you have and AIDS breeder tattoo?
>>
ITT: boomer mentality.
>>
>>34937826
/thread

>tattoos
>piercings

fucking kys
>>
>>34937717
Disregard these people op. Most people on here are ugly skeletons. Just take out the piercings. :-)
>>
I'm going to have sex with your dad
>>
>people assblasted about tattoos in the military when they have been there for years
no
>>
>>34937717
tattoos, piercings, and smoking == a druggie
prove me wrong. protip: you cannot.

sober, straight, and cogent people dont do that shit to themselves.
>>
>>34937717
if you were a chick, nobody would care, because standards don't apply. as a male, you look like a dumb ass with any kind of piercing other than maybe your ears. The whole reason the Army banned them was because people were either getting them done and then getting infections (lol, got my cock pierced the day before a 20 day field exercise) or they were getting ripped out. just get a tattoo during the upcoming 4 day labor day weekend like everyone else
>>
>>34941488
>non drug users don't do drugs
>prove me wrong
Protip
>hurrrrrrr durrrr

Also
>as if cocaine isn't THE white color drug
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.