[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when /k/ is your family No, but seriously. After a while,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: 1502456093781m.jpg (140KB, 738x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502456093781m.jpg
140KB, 738x1024px
>when /k/ is your family

No, but seriously. After a while, this conglomeration of weirdos becomes a sort of family.

For those that remember me, I'm that milfag that met that perfect chick and y'all told me to wife her. Well, guys, I did.

But there's things you'll tell /k/ that you'd never tell anyone else.

/k/ knows about:

>when I killed someone for the first time
>the time I attempted suicide but failed hilariously
>the time I completely rekt someone's house and property in an old-fashioned southern feud
>how I used to believe in stopping power

It's just... for those of you who don't understand, it's because you're young enough for your skeletons to be little more than embarrassing.

/k/ feels thread/how ya holding up?
>>
File: 1484801489311.webm (3MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484801489311.webm
3MB, 960x720px
>>34936705
>/k/ feels thread/how ya holding up?
pretty good, a job fell yjrough but thats what a 2 weeks are for, monster girls still not real so that sucks, found the card for a big milsurp dealer i thought i lost so i am exctatic about that, found some good hentai, perfected my bloody mary recipe and all that good stuff. how are you supposed oldfag?
>>
File: cute soldier gf.jpg (251KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cute soldier gf.jpg
251KB, 768x1024px
>>34936705
This is my favorite board and I haven't been to the range in 8 months. I think it's because it feels fairly right wing but with less hate than /pol/
>>
>>34936735

Not that old, but I'm doing well. Married and still loving it. Kid on the way.
>>
>>34936705
>After a while, this conglomeration of weirdos becomes a sort of family.

No. 99% of you people disgust me, the other 1% are just retards that I laugh at.
I only come here for pictures of guns.
>>
>>34936705
Just got myself a CZ82. Have a decent job. Bought a car. Life is good.

>the time I completely rekt someone's house and property in an old-fashioned southern feud

Also would love to hear this one
>>
File: IMG_0494.jpg (217KB, 1800x1578px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0494.jpg
217KB, 1800x1578px
>>34937097
Why are you here if google exists?
>>
>>34936705
compare to you OP I'm probably a young fag. Missed all those stories but if someone has greentext that'd be great.
As for me shit is alright. I'm making some strides to prevent myself from becoming a neet. Have a small part time job and trying to get another. I'll be training to be a machinist soon which I've been wanting to do instead of college. Have a great girlfriend, get to smash often. Cant complain really.
>>
File: Tommy Fun.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Tommy Fun.webm
2MB, 854x480px
>>34936705
I know the feeling, OP.
Whenever I lose a friend of acquaintance or get fucked over by family I always know I have here to come to.

>how ya holding up
Doing pretty good all things considered. Worst I can say is my sleep schedule is dogshit and I probably sleep 12 hours a day at 3 different times per day.

Been studying history and war after my grandfather who was a civil war buff passed away. Looking into the Mexican-American war since it's fairly unknown as far as American wars go.

Also found a range in New Hampshire, which is good since getting a license in MA is basically impossible for me. Gonna rent their Thompson when I get the chance.
Oh and been watching Little Witch Academia.
>>
>>34937238

>be 16
>other distantly-related part of family starts some shit with us
>rumor spreading, minor physical aggression, etc
>escalates into one of them giving negroes drugs to fuck with us
>they sneak into our farm and steal shit
>didn't get a shot on them until they were out of buckshot range
>few weeks later
>dude tries to sell something of ours and we hear
>call him out
>he spreads rumors that my mother is a whore all around town
>all around a small, gossipy southern town
>I've had enough
>wait until he's at his boyfriend's house for the night
>arrive with bow and arrow, fireworks, rotten eggs from coop, duck shit shot from our ducks
>go to town

And that's the story of how I used to be a petty, white trash asshole.
>>
>>34937729
>16
>Posted on /k/
Not that I want it to happen, but out of curiosity can mods ban you for underage if you used the site when underage, didn't get banned then, but are currently over 18?
I've always wondered this, since you technically broke a rule I guess.
>>
>>34937238
>debt slav
>>
>>34937761

Idk, if they do then I shall do as 16 y/o me used to and post from another device.
>>
>>34937715
>LWA
Not /k/ except for Constanze, but still good fukken shit. Finally finishing off Panty & Stocking. Also not /k/, but Garterbelt is equal parts disgusting and my spirit animal.
>>
>>34937829
Amanda feels more /o/. Sucy and Akko are jointly /b/, while Diana is like a super-lite version of /pol/. I feel like she complains about "the negroes."
>>
I'm doing good. Retraining into a new job that lets me teach people about firearms, so that's exciting

just bought a new car as well
>>
File: 1499486360056.png (22KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499486360056.png
22KB, 600x600px
>>34937851
How is Amanda /o/? Just because she dances with a broom well?
For me she's /k/ not just because of the sword duel, but because she's a plastic paddy who actively brawls with a lying cheating blonde haired Anglo-Saxon and probably used magic to send arms to the IRA.

Diana would be /pol/ definitely, if she wasn't a rug muncher and race traitor.
>>
>>34937874
More because the broom seems to be her life's passion and shit, but she's fairly /k/ too. Also, is Dianakko confirmed? And please, /pol/ is full of faggotry. Also, Lotte is /a/- the person nobody cares about anymore but without whom none of this would even fucking happen.
>>
File: 1502773761667.png (109KB, 607x162px) Image search: [Google]
1502773761667.png
109KB, 607x162px
>>34937909
>is Dianakko confirmed?
Akko's own voice actor implied she shipped it when asked about Andrew as a love interest and said "Diana can be that role for Akko" or something along those lines, and there's a panel hinting at it in the manga

>/pol/ is full of faggotry
True I suppose. /lgbt/ often has /pol/ threads and /pol/ often has /lgbt/ threads.
>>
>>34937952
I hope it gets confirmed. I'm a fucking sucker for cute girl-on-girl. It's the only thing better than sexy girl on girl.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.