[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi people of /k/ i need your help. This picture is a 22. Long

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 20170821_125759.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170821_125759.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
Hi people of /k/ i need your help. This picture is a 22. Long rife. And im no gun expert but the loading thing is stuck and i need help getting it unstuck thanks.
>>
>>34933484
>>
Pull the hook outwards from the gun
>>
Okay, not a lot of information to go on, but I'll bite

Have you tried putting a magazine in it? Many rifles lock open when they're empty, and unlock once you put a new magazine in and pull the bolt handle (handle thing coming out the side) towards the rear of the gun and let it go. If you do this, ensure it is an EMPTY magazine, not a loaded one.
>>
>>34933500
>>34933484
Infront of the trigger gaurd is this little toggle, hold the bolt back and toggle this. I used my drimmle and filled it out like in the pic and now it automatically release when pulling the bolt back
>>
Yo man there's a button in front of the trigger gaurd. Hold that down, while it's down, pull the action backwards on the side of the rifle. Ruger 10/22 bolt hold open.
>>
File: 20170821_130613.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170821_130613.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
Waw. Thanks for the first reply and to the rest of you helpfull people. I pulled the thing out words and it came back.
>>
Also whats a good cleaning spray for guns?
>>
>>34933567
Hoppes No.9
Embrace the smell
>>
>>34933500
>>34933518
you know its not a 10/22 right?
honestly looks like some kinda marlin

anyways op the bolt is manually locked back by pushing in the bolt handle when the bolt is pulled back
pulling the handle out will release the bolt.
>>
>>34933905
Marlin model 60..
It was babby's first gun, when I was 6... I wish I still had that thing.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.