[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would happen if the US armed forces were ordered to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 22

File: liberalvc3.jpg (146KB, 367x960px) Image search: [Google]
liberalvc3.jpg
146KB, 367x960px
What would happen if the US armed forces were ordered to attack the populace?
>>
>>34931577
They would shoot blacks
>>
>>34931577
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_State_shootings
>>
Battle of Blair mountain
Every country ever has said "they'd never turn those arms in us. We are their countrymen."
Don't dilute yourself, the military wants to feed and protect their families and many will follow orders. Many will not, especially if mattis tells them not to
T a armyfag
>>
>>34931577
Seeing as how people are openly anticipating a civil war between left and right, I think the army would do it and not blink.

Inb4 commies aren't American/don't deserve life

This is the exact mentality that proves infantry men could easily be whipped into a fervor and commit war crimes against the public
>>
I think there was a study done internally at the department of defense or something that stated that 50% of the military would go awol under a republican and 75% would under a democrat but I cant find it.
Regardless, we have had people DEFECT TO NORTH KOREA, it would not be hard to see some military personnel go the the rebellion or whatever. If those defectors leave with a crate of stingers or at4s the war would really change.....
>>
>>34932561
Shit im defecting to russia when SHTF
>>
>>34932326
If that's the case, they better delete their facebook profile. Just saying...
>>
>>34932561
Based on my experience (USMC aviation, 1996-2001) I would have thought about 1/4 to 1/3 would side with the people against the government. But it only takes one guy to sabotage an aircraft.
>>
All edginess aside, I can assure you a strong majority of our servicemen would obey this unlawful order unless it was strategically planned out and even then they would have to be duped pretty hard.
>>
>>34932598
Going against the constitution is their duty? Sorry but when you start to do that because you're 'just doing your job,' don't be surprised when your wife and child gets hit by a stray while pumping gas. You honestly do not want to turn America into a more heavily armed Syria except with your family living in it.
>>
>>34932644
The oath says uphold the Constitution and obey the orders of the President and officers... in that order.
>>
>>34932644
I meant disobey, oops
>>
>>34932596
>>34932598
>>34932595
The real question in not about defection and the like, (it will happen and even a small number could do a lot of damage) but what will be done with America's nuclear arsenal? Will the government protect these sites? What if in a civil war scenario like Spain where there are three factions all three secure nuke sites, what then?
>>
>>34932671
No faction could use nukes without killing a ton of people loyal to them and turning everyone else against them.
>>
>>34932688
Perhaps, but what if some insane people in one of the factions takes over a site and launches? What is the aftermath?
>>
>>34932708
Power armor and followers, duh
>>
>>34932671
As soon as nukes go off, Europe or the Chinese will get involved under the guise of a "humanitarian mission". Then you would have a multi-sided conflict like no other
>>
>>34932671
It is pretty much universally agreed upon that nuke sites takes priority. In a civil war scenario they will be all but ignored. The main target for each factions is to kill the political leaders of each sides and their media lapdogs. The army depending on the current adm will be forced to disarm people which will result in most of the deaths throughout the country.
>>
>>34931652
So they would be applauded by conservative idiots

Yikes
>>
>>34932721
That is when the blue helmets start marching around
>>
Edgy opinion:

The "left vs right conflict" is overhyped bullshit between a few hundred 20-somethings that soaks up all the media attention. A vast majority of Americans are too occupied, fat, comfortable, lazy, unaware, happy, or all of the above to actually do shit.

I saw some bullshit in some big paper about an "impending US civil war". Absolute bullshit in my mind. People here like to think they are hardened 3rd world fighters, but most of us are first world softies who wouldn't do shit. The US military would have no need to do anything but the most minimal effort to control some kind of conflict here

Sorry for the edge
>>
>>34932893
>edgy
That is not edgy at all and is pretty much the standard opinion of people outside the media. We have some ingredients for a civil war, but not the most important, uncontrolled inflation and massive poverty.
>>
>>34932893
Only 6% of Americans participated in the American Revolution.
>>
>>34932470

Cops arresting nazis isn't a civil war.
>>
>>34931652
Hippie college students aren't people. These were the fucks telling your girl to "fuck for peace" and preaching free love bullshit while telling her it was immoral to write to you. These were the same people who'd spit on you when you got home. You're damned right they got shot.

That's the deciding factor I think. Do you have valid reasons to hate them? If yes, they'd probably fire if shit got tense.
>>
>>34931577
Massive shitshow on all sides.
>>
>>34932893
>A vast majority of Americans are too occupied, fat, comfortable, lazy, unaware, happy, or all of the above to actually do shit.
can concur. i am fat, comfortable, lazy, and happy to care really.
>>
>>34932941
Wasn't it 1 percent? Like where 1 percenter comes from?
>>
>>34932595
What difference will that make when the electricity is off, and even if you have a generator there's no internet?

The Midwest and the South, the places where most people seem to think will be either the center of conflict or the best place to go in the event of it, are totally reliant on subsidies.

I don't mean "lol red states are on welfare", I actually mean the whole place is reliant on the Fed. Check out Wyoming and Idaho. They'd have you believe it's full of tough guy ranchers. Wrong. It's full of people who, if the government money ran out, would be dead in 72 hours. There really is nothing there that can sustain human life without infrastructure projects with budgets the size of small countries. Anyone who has ever spent a winter in Wyoming will tell you exactly what is wrong with the place. Shit does not grow. The weather will fuck your shit up. There is no natural cover. It is the driest state other than Utah, despite being as cold as Canada. You are fucked, completely. Other places in the Midwest offer varying levels of fucked. The South is just a more condensed version of it with malaria and Africans.

If the richest and most powerful state on the planet descends into civil war there's no easy way out. There's no safe spot, no clever or thought out plan. Your electricity goes off, the water doesn't come out the tap and the guy who has lived over the road from you for twenty years robs you at gunpoint and eats your dog. It's so mind bendingly horrible that it doesn't bare thinking about. I would fucking shoot myself and my family if it happened.
>>
>>34932561
>If those defectors leave with a crate of stingers or at4s the war would really change.....
People forget that the industry providing these arms is almost completely civilian in America.
>>
>>34933208
They shot two people who were just minding their business.
>>
>>34933434
Wars don't work like that. There's enough guns that will go bang for long enough, with enough ammunition to feed them, in the USA without people even thinking about making more of the things.
>>
>>34932598

I don't know what branch and Mega-POG job you served in, but I can tell you from experience that this is not the case.
>>
File: 1_yf7miCmRMNl7Rmo7UZA-2w.jpg (54KB, 564x555px) Image search: [Google]
1_yf7miCmRMNl7Rmo7UZA-2w.jpg
54KB, 564x555px
>>34933368
>Wasn't it 1 percent? Like where 1 percenter comes from?
Youre thinking of the III% people. The 1%ers are the 1% of the population which holds the most wealth, the "bad guys" from the Occupy Wallstreet days.

>This number does not align with current scholarship, according to which at least 15% of the overall population served in either the Continental Army or state militias.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/3_Percenters
>>
>>34933496
>experience
Unless you're 260 years old and were around for the Revolution or had some Yugoslav paramilitary group as prior service, what the fuck would you know about it?

You're projecting your own views on the matter to those around you.
>>
>>34933368
They call themselves the 3 percenters.
>>
At this point, it would be an improvement.
>>
File: ne1ss7lz7g3z.jpg (34KB, 640x457px) Image search: [Google]
ne1ss7lz7g3z.jpg
34KB, 640x457px
>>34931577
Combat arms enlisted E5 to E7 are INCREDIBLY densely populated with very outspoken "Muh Defenders of the Constitution" types. Personal experience would estimate that at least one in four of the active infantry NCOs would actively and openly oppose any order to do anything resembling a domestic policing action on anything but a very obviously foreign-backed rebellion. Another quarter might not openly complain, but they would sabotage and undermine the mission in favor of the civilians. The remaining half wouldn't be very motivated or energetic in their policing actions unless there was a really REALLY damn good propaganda campaign going on that managed to really really demonize the opposition.

I say this with the implicit expectation that there is widespread open armed rebellion already going on in the lower 48. If an order comes down to start kicking down doors and taking guns during normal trivial peacetime scuffles like it is now, you're going to see maybe one in ten combat-capable servicemen actually fully complying with the orders, with most ignoring, and many risking desertion and actively resisting whatever shitbrained idea caused that unlawful order to come down.
>>
>>34931593
Pretty please? All of them?
>>
File: kent-state.jpg (44KB, 665x481px) Image search: [Google]
kent-state.jpg
44KB, 665x481px
>>34931577
>What would happen if the US armed forces were ordered to attack the populace?
theyd probably do it without hesitation
>>
>>34932671
Do you think there's just a big read button that reads LAUNCH or something?

And if there was some Le Rebellion :^) among southerners and their first instinct is to attack nuke sites instead of securing factories and cash crop economic stuff and control of infrastructure, that's not a rebellion that's going to last long after the power goes out and the water gets shut off and the local wal*mart closes their doors
>>
>>34933635
Straight off wikipedia.
Kent State
Date: May 4, 1970
Number of deaths: 4
Perpetrator: Ohio National Guard
Non-fatal injuries: 9

Some overzealous and under-trained Nasty Girls cause Four fatalities, Nine casualties in an event that happened FOURTY SEVEN years ago in a vastly different military and civilian culture, and people bring it up like it's a huge fucking deal. If anything, this is evidence against the idea that the military would blindly follow orders to attack civilians.

The military of Vietnam before Goldwater-Nichols was very different place culturally, and the difference between NG and Active was also very different than it was before GWOT.
>>
>>34933699
>this is evidence against the idea that the military would blindly follow orders to attack civilians.
how? they fired on college students in the middle of a peaceful protest

the only reason there isnt modern evidence of the same is that they havent been called out in forever. though the us government did contract blackwater to "help" with katrina, who promptly got into the business of looting and getting into running gun battles with random people
>>
File: 1463233060661.png (37KB, 491x337px) Image search: [Google]
1463233060661.png
37KB, 491x337px
>>34931577
i would help them as best i can
>>
>>34933709
>college students
>>
File: sickos.png (40KB, 152x254px) Image search: [Google]
sickos.png
40KB, 152x254px
>>34933720
The Roosville Incident

The Canadian parliament's enaction of the radical Paulsen Program in 2017 created what some observers described as the largest shift in military capacity seen on the North American continent since the last century. Over the next five years, a gradual strengthening of Canada's borders and its overt military capacity, in the face of economic pressure from its southern neighbor, led to the virtual fortification of the country.

However, the tide of migrants from the United States displaced by economic collapse continued to grow, and these illegal immigrants - nicknamed "snowbacks" - became a major issue for cities along the border.

It was this charged political environment that would lead to a bloody skirmish when, in the winter of 2020, officers of the RCMP used lethal force to deter a horde of American economic refugees from crossing the Montana/British Colombia border near the town of Roosville.
>>
>americans think the end goal of civil war is to attack a nuke silo and do ??????? with it

>nothing about economics, about state soverignty or autonomy, nothing of the sort

>just capture a nuke site and u win lol gg nextmap

a civil war in the us would be the zaniest shit. it would just be one big Battlefield LARP match but with live rounds
>>
>>34933709

Former NG, here.

You're a fuckin' idiot.

The guard's been called up a fuck-ton, not just Katrina.
>>
File: smuggie4.png (34KB, 732x606px) Image search: [Google]
smuggie4.png
34KB, 732x606px
>>34931577
Regardless, those of us that aren't at one of the political poles are going to bear the brunt of the suffering we did nothing to deserve.
>>
File: 1501013664548.jpg (380KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
1501013664548.jpg
380KB, 1280x851px
>>34933709
If you don't understand how different the culture of the Army/Marines of vietnam was compared to now, then I don't know if it can be completely explained.

Today there is a ubiquitous culture of professionalism within the service. The "All Volunteer" thing was a direct reaction to the discipline and morale problems that the draft brought. The Army internally rebranded itself from something along the lines of "Bad Dudes with Guns" to "Defenders of Americans". Standards for recruits were raised. Rules about professional conduct were enforced. None of these reforms were even considered in 1970.

Additionally, the National Guard weren't trained or held to nearly the same standards as active duty. The slang of "weekend warriors" really was appropriate. They filled the role that modern-day SWAT does, as 1970s police still mostly carried a wheelgat or shotty at most and had zero formalized riot control training.

The modern NG is like a store-brand active duty. It's not quite as good or well trained or get the same budget, but in a pinch, it's nearly interchangeable and you can consider them real soldiers.

Furthermore, 1970s public image of the military was almost entirely negative, thanks to the vastly unpopular vietnam war. Vets at the time were spit on and insulted for their service, compared to the now near-reverence that is lavished on even the lowliest REMF. Increased professionalism and increased civilian respect mean that the modern Army holds itself to a higher standard, above the civilians as their protectors from all threats, foreign and domestic— not as adversarial armed enforcers brought in to beat up unarmed, unwashed hippies who hate them.

The blackwater mercs you reference are looked down upon by anyone who's active or NG as an irresponsible and unprofessional unit put in a position they shouldn't be in, much along the lines of how many of the modern over-militarized, under-trained SWAT units are, or the 1970s NG was.
>>
>>34931577

The VC were hardened guerilla fighters who brutally ousted the French previously.

The guys with guns here in America are untrained and overweight LARPers who would probably get kicked out of boot camp for failure to adapt.

Big difference.
>>
>>34932747
this, absolutely this. the bloodlust from the right is terrifying.
>>
File: oljode.jpg (39KB, 299x242px) Image search: [Google]
oljode.jpg
39KB, 299x242px
>>34933431
If ya ain't got nuff pemmcan laid by for to last tru the wintar ya deserve what's comin to ya, ya yeller limp-wristed ninny
>>
>>34933846
for disaster relief, or protest-breaking by way of rifle fire? there's a difference, you know. it's a subtle one, but if you concentrate you might be able to figure it out

>>34933882
>t the modern Army holds itself to a higher standard, above the civilians
all the more reason that the Army --much less MUHREENZ-- would see civilians as automatically wrong and evil and bad if their task orders say they are; the military is always right. not in the sense of always being correct, but no matter what, they have the moral high ground. Just look at modern wars and all the drone strikes on civilians and shit, no one cares because "oh well they were probably terrorists anyway." US citizens would be no different, just "oh well they were probably nazis/antifa anyway."
>>
File: wjem-15-523-g004.jpg (235KB, 800x953px) Image search: [Google]
wjem-15-523-g004.jpg
235KB, 800x953px
>>34933368
1 percenter is a biker thing, referring to the supposed 1% of motorcyclists involved in so called outlaw biker gangs.
>>
Considering the U.S military seems to think a 18-year old Private blowing himself up on a 5$ IED in Islamistan is "le ultimate sacrifice for freedom" it probably wouldn't be very hard to whip up the military into shooting Americans.
>>
>>34933431
rural southern Idahoan here: this guy gets it. Lewis & Clark nearly starved to death in Idaho. The summers are hot and getting hotter, the winters are cold and windy, nothing edible grows without irrigation and fertilizer...

Plus nearly everyone is on the take. Find me a farmer not on government subsidies who isn't knowingly hiring illegals and I'll eat my shoes.

Although the (staggering shitload of) mormons would last a lot longer than 72 hours what with their food pantries and all.
>>
File: US_election.png (904KB, 1600x994px) Image search: [Google]
US_election.png
904KB, 1600x994px
>>34931577
the funny thing is how fast the next war would be over major metropolitan areas would be blockaded and cut from the power grid think multiple aleppos no food no water only a mater of time
>>
>>34933963
It's obvious you've never been in direct contact with current or recent servicemembers. It's not a "I'm better than you, so fuck you." kind of superiority. It's the kind of superiority a big brother has for his little brother. "I'll pick on you, make fun of you for being soft and weak, but I won't really hurt you, and I'll beat the everliving fuck out of anyone who does."

It's obnoxious and cringy, but that "sheepdog" stuff is popular with certain types because it lines up pretty closely with the viewpoint of many current servicemembers.
>>
>>34933997
Your unique use of the English language makes me think you'd be shot by overenthusiastic nationalists mistaking you for an illegal immigrant in the first week.
>>
>>34933997
Sarajevo held out way longer than it should have, I hate the cities, all of them, but don't count them out so quick.
>>
>>34934025
diversity is our strength puto
>>
>>34934002
>It's not a "I'm better than you, so fuck you."
wew lad have you seen some of the shit that army and marine jarheads write?

id never want to meet one in person, i would be overcome by disgust and probably become physically ill from how obnoxiously haughty and exactly "I'm better than you, so fuck you." they are

ive met some USN sailors in person and even then, only a few were kinda chill and nice, the rest had that brainwashed "i'm an MURRKAN SOLJIAH so im BETTER THAN U" vibe and manner of speaking
>>
>>34933783
>nothing about economics, about state soverignty or autonomy, nothing of the sort

This would be hard to pull off because the civil war would be very disorganized and everywhere
>>
>>34933930
And yet aside from some lone wolf shit every few years, they don't do much. Meanwhile I've had to sit through college speakers who tell me that whitey is essentially the devil and that we're going to build a version of socialism that revolves around transgenderism and social justice. I'm not a huge fan of the hard right, I'm not a huge fan of the left either.
>>34933709
>>34933963
>>34934066
You're a moron. Read up on the culture of the 1960's/70's, and compare to today. Look up when the various National Guards have been deployed since then and how its changed over time.
>>
>>34931577
Massive defections.
>>
>>34933846
I hate to agree with this guy because I'm generally anti-gubmint on general principals, but he's probably right. In the same general time frame as the Kent State fiasco you have peaceful and effective NG involvement in the Selma marches, Baltimore riots and desegregation all over the south. The only other less than stellar showing of the NG was in the Detroit 12 St. riots, which were frankly a clusterfuck anyway. Those people wanted blood, and they took it. Even in more recent times you're in more danger from local and state police (post Katrina New Orleans, NYPD, Reconstruction era South) or Federal agencies (Ruby Ridge, Waco, the "drug war") than the National Guard.
>>
>>34934151
>don't do much
they've been pining for violent revolution loudly ever since Obama's election. You seem to think they'll remain harmless even as they commit the "lonewolf" acts of violence and openly call for more.

You can ignore SJW professors and tumblrinas, but violent revolution is a little harder to ignore.
>>
File: 1502126266947m.jpg (82KB, 644x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1502126266947m.jpg
82KB, 644x1024px
For a serious answer you'd have to start along ways back. Since most soldiers are citizens of the country youd have to isolate them.

>use media
>play up a controversy
>get people angry and crazed enough to kill
>get rid of taboos
>ESPECIALLY the sex related taboos as they are the most relatable.
>nutjob kills
>knee jerk reaction
Knee jerk turns into norm
>introduce identity problems and isolate authority figures from general populace
>isolate populace from its self into easily digestible groups.
>yet military is held together by the military alone.
>special deals for weapons manufacturer through lobbies.

Easy, you have your justifications and long term supply. But that'll never happen
>>
>>34932326
.t disgruntled e4 pog

So the actual military that fights largely would refuse. Like, beyond a shadow of a doubt. It isn't the figure heads who have guns or access to food, it's joe. Stopping soldier's pay would create more resolve and radicalization, ie, disbanding Iraq's military and police created the current insurgency we're still fighting. Some lessons have been learned.

Now, quashing a legitimate rebellion would be a mix bag, like neo nazi or crazy separatist movement. But even then, those would be handled by national guard and not active duty.
>>
>>34932470
Commies legally aren't American.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_Control_Act_of_1954
>>
>>34931577
>What would happen if the US armed forces were ordered to attack the populace?

Mass Coup!
>>
>>34934299

>However, the Supreme Court of the United States has not ruled on the act's constitutionality. Despite that, no administration has tried to enforce it. The provisions of the act "outlawing" the party have not been repealed. Nevertheless, the Communist Party of the USA continues to exist in the 21st century.

Kek if only you had actually bothered to read the article. Literally any fucking halfway decent lawyer who defends a commie will call the constitutionality of the act into question.
>>
>>34932893
This. Most Americans are complacent as long as they have Netflix and cheap fast food. We don't have a history of modern (as in the last 15 or so years) yearly riots like Europe does when Antifa regularly starts shit. And even when people here "riot", with the exception of Ferguson and Baltimore (and in the latter case the Mayor was a mad cunt who held the police back) they're rather inconclusive. Sure you have the occasional stabbing, beating, and in the most recent case vehicular homicide but there's little actual street fighting like you see in Germany or Poland where Antifa and nationalist groups slug it out in the streets. Case in point here
Poland
https://youtu.be/5NBx0Okr_LY
https://youtu.be/PnC-zSdMSRo
Germany
https://youtu.be/CuNHsoJVjTE
England
https://youtu.be/T1hdrJUhj8s
https://youtu.be/i6ZQv7fVtl8

And in Europe this appears to be somewhat common.

Meanwhile look at this ridiculous shit
https://youtu.be/V7VNBvZUiGw

It's been a long time since the 60's/70's, we don't have much of a riot culture anymore. We have protests, but its nothing on that scale. Because most Americans don't give enough shits to go out and do that.
>>
>>34934234
And have they followed through with violent revolution? Also
>You can ignore SJW professors and tumblrinas
Its becoming harder to do so each and every day. That college speaker I mentioned was the keynote speaker at a convention that's normally meant to be about building successful post-college careers and networking. And the leadership considered her relevant enough to speak. Some Lesbian SJW "Slam-Poet" was considered important enough to lecture to all of us on how we need to "abolish the police" and punch nazis in the face. To a room of formally dressed college students. This stuff is being pushed in universities these days as truth and people are starting to buy into this shit and it fucking disgusts me. There was even an attempt to start a "Maoist reading club" at my campus, and my school is in the middle of bumfuck Indiana. SJWs and tumblrinas cannot be ignored because they've managed to utilize social media and the internet as a bullhorn to spread their shit to the masses, and while most Americans thankfully tune it out there are far too many of my generation who buy into that ridiculous bullshit. A generation that will soon enter the working world and vote. This isn't something that can be ignored. I don't give a flying fuck for the hard right, but I cannot sit by while the media slides ever more to the left and political correctness becomes the norm.
>>
>>34934369
>implying any of that is true
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas
>>
>>34934430
I feel you brother. Keep reading e>>34934430
everything you can. Learn any and every skill you can. Work hard. Acquire land. Raise a tribe of strong sons to carry on your legacy. That's my plan, I;m going to scout out land next weekend.
>>
>>34934484
...aaaand what if your sperm only dishes out the X chromosome?
>>
>>34934151
>>34934430
>Meanwhile I've had to sit through college speakers who tell me
Oh the horror! People saying things that you disagree with! How dare they!!!
>>
>>34934430
>There was even an attempt to start a "Maoist reading club" at my campus, and my school is in the middle of bumfuck Indiana.
>not even Indiana is safe from this shit

What the FUCK
>>
>>34933746
The interesting part is that in 2017, the Canadian parliament authorized the Canadian military to aid in overwhelm border issues. Given the flood of refugees from the United States. A large number of them where foreign refugees worried Trump would deport then back (300+, mostly from Haiti). Along with a notable spike also being called "future economic" refugees as those US citizens claimed they were fleeing the country with everything they had before Trump ran it all into the ground and they would lose it all (~50).

Sure it only around 400 refugees and the Canadian military is only there to aid in maintaining humane conditions, as they typical agencies can't handle the overload.

But it could just be the start. Where do I read more about this "The Roosville Incident" given the number of similarities with real current events, Google keeps redirecting to "The Roswell Incident".
>>
>>34934495
God's will, man. Are you pious and upright?
>>
>>34931577
"Attack the populace" is such a broad phrase that it makes the question bad.

if I was ordered to bomb random population centers I can tell you that no one would follow that order.

If there was an active insurrection going on, and we were ordered to bomb something like a weapons storage facility, then the answer is probably.
>>
Why are americans so brittle?
Why are you so upset that people believe and say different from you? It's just words, if you're that triggered you can just stop listening, or even simply not attend these events that make you so upset

>>34934524
deus ex human revolution fucking predicted the future of canada, man

even an incident about a woman getting splatted by a falling piece of concrete in montreal. wrong event, but it happened in the summer of the year that a random guard says he saw it happen at a rock concert

who knows what else Eidos knows and isnt telling
>>
>>34931577
They would do it without hesitating.

Its not like the populace will do anything. All those larp threads about how people would set up massive guerrilla warfare operations are fantasy bullshit

Modern americans are soft cucks that will do anything for women and nothing for themselves

Anyone that pretends otherwise is a pathetic liar
>>
>>34934574
>Modern americans are soft cucks that will do anything for women
describes me to a tee
>>
File: cuckoldry.png (504KB, 676x801px) Image search: [Google]
cuckoldry.png
504KB, 676x801px
>>34934574
>Modern americans are soft cucks that will do anything for women and nothing for themselves
basically this

itd be even worse if hillary were in power, even the most rage filled alt-righter is a cuck at heart who leads his entire life around supplicating to women
>>
>>34934569
>Why are you so upset that people believe and say different from you?

Because the shift in the political parties means these ideas can potentially effect how the government is run.
>>
just face it: men are just biological slaves to women

>>34934597
even some hard right ideologies had that mindset. In Nazi Germany men were cannon fodder while women were the glorious, beautiful heart of the nation whose promiscuity would be celebrated, not punished like in other societies
>>
File: twin towers.jpg (98KB, 610x457px) Image search: [Google]
twin towers.jpg
98KB, 610x457px
>>34934569
A deus ex game?!

Damn, I know they say they try their hardest to make a convincing divergent time-line with realistic setting, but it doesn't diverge enough give how right they have been.
>>
>>34934299
Commies aren't even human.
>>
>>34934621
Have you considered, like, voting or something?

>bbbut theyll control the government because (((antifa))) controls (((democrats))) and, and---
counterpoint: DRUMPF is in office, despite the constant whining. I think you'll be fine and are just being a paranoid lunatic who is easily triggered. Also you are probably underage, and not even white.
>>
>>34932326
>Don't dilute yourself
>dilute
[tactical facepalm]
delusional people are deluded
>>
>>34931577
I wouldn't, most of my buddies wouldn't. Probably a couple shithead bootlickers that would, but desu I'd wax them
>>
>>34934633
>just face it: men are just biological slaves to women
found the kid that just hit puberty. just because YOUR whole world revolves around finding a warm, wet hole, doesn't mean the rest of us are barnyard animals.
im a slave to no-one.
>>
>>34934717
kek
>>
>>34934497
It wasn't that I was disagreeing with them, its that they're bringing people to their side. A side that's gaining traction. Granted within a few years most of these people will grow out of this but its becoming infectious because people think we're somehow living in a fascist state (don't know how they connect the dots there) and that we're going to stop capitalism by flashing our tits and yelling at cops. Let me put it this way, those speakers and others like them can voice their opinion and no one seems to condemn them. If I say anything remotely to the right of center, I'll get called a Trump supporting Nazi or something of the sort. I cannot voice my opinion in public much at all these days because I know somehow somebody will get offended by it and probably try and start shit with me. I'm mostly center right and I believe in live and let live, but antifa and their ilk would take away the right to speak anything that does not toe their ever changing political line. Have you seen what happened at Evergreen college?
https://youtu.be/bO1agIlLlhg
At Yale?
https://youtu.be/7QqgNcktbSA
And all the other shit at places like Berkeley? I'm not just pissing into the wind here, the Nu-Left has an established presence now. I can avoid Neo-Nazis and the like rather easily, I cannot so much avoid the other side since they are far more pervasive.
>>34934502
To be fair it didn't last long.
>>34934484
Thanks for the support. Immediate priority is moving out of Illinois in a year or so when I've saved enough (I got to school in Indiana on a scholarship).
>>
>>34934747
college is not real life. yeah, i know its real enough to you, but seriously. academia is an escape from reality. its not reality.
>>
>>34934569
Our politics are very, very polarized and people these days make very hasty assumptions when you mention your politics. This is why we don't talk about politics in casual conversation, and also why when we do we tend to sperg out. Hence the whole Antifa vs Kekistan stuff.
>>
>>34934740
This. Buy a sex doll is close enough to where you won't need the real thing best decision I ever made.
>>
>>34934740
>doesn't mean the rest of us are barnyard animals.
actually in america like 99% of the male population live the entirety of their lives trying to get women. everything they do, from their actual attempts to pick up chicks just to their hobbies and what they do in their personal time, its all an effort to get chicks. what american male actually likes things for what they are? it's all about what looks the best to women.

>>34934747
>It wasn't that I was disagreeing with them, its that they're bringing people to their side.
if their side is wrong, then people wont go to it

if you ever left your house for anything other than getting into street fights with antifa for liveleak and ageofshitlords videos, you'd notice that most people are not in antifa (or similar organizations) nor are most people trannies or otherwise super SJW-y

>m-muh college tho!!
its a college. colleges are always dens of radical misguided leftism. you're blowing this out of proportion. i think youre developing schizophrenia and severe paranoia, anon, maybe you should stop living your life trying to get bearded hippy pussy and maybe do something non-political with your time for a few minutes
>>
>>34931577
To be fair, the VC were losing the Vietnam war by any and every measurable metric, the US just got bored and went home. I wouldn't count on the US military just getting bored and calling it quits in an American Civil War 2.0 scenario.
>>
>>34934806
>the US just got bored and went home.
yeah man all those maimed veterans just chopped their own arms off and blew themselves up and shit, the US totally didn't pull out because they were not at all achieving their objectives and were just pissing off people back home by having a draft for a war that no one wanted that was being lost to boot
>>
>>34934740
actually my whole world revolves around studying all the time ;_;

women? who's that?
>>
>>34934806
The VC couldn't reach the US military's collective family and home life. The people who live in the exact same place as the US military can. It's a bad idea to create hateful, possibly revenge driven guerrillas on the same geopolitical area your family lives in.
>>
>>34934777
stop projecting, kid. its obvious you're either in your teens or at most early 20s.

not everyone's life revolves around the space between their legs.
>>
>>34934852
show bob and vagene
>>
>>34934760
>College is not real life
I'm well aware. I wish to acquire my degree and move on. However, have you ever been to Portland? San Fran? Downtown Chicago? The same line of thinking exists strongly in parts of those cities. Have you seen all of the Bernie Sanders supporters? The ones that came out in droves? I very much admit that College acts as an incubator for the patterns of thought that I was describing and that much of it falls away as one graduates, but a significant chunk still cling to it as they progress through life. I don't need the kind of thinking that ruined the state I lived in spreading anywhere else.
>>34934777
>if you left your house
I lifted, I worked, I partied, I got laid, I did multiple road trips to neighboring states. I never spent very long in my dorm or my off-campus house since there was plenty of things to do. Part of my posts are partly me venting, I admit to that. My main concern are the SJWs/Antifa as a fringe movement with the possibility of gaining more traction. I never made assumptions about you, perhaps you shouldn't do the same with me.
>>
desu I never understood the big fuss about SJWs

then again I go to a school where some of the professors call MLK jr. day "Patriot's Day"
>>
File: 1503097472758.png (220KB, 872x886px) Image search: [Google]
1503097472758.png
220KB, 872x886px
>>
>>34934852
>not everyone's life revolves around the space between their legs.
look at yourself, you're obviously only so upset at THE OTHER SIDE because they're taking your wimminfolk

your /pol/ ways betray you

even here >>34934891
>i lifted, I partied, I got laid

maybe do something that isnt surrounded by hippie bitches for a change??

>>34934934
>desu I never understood the big fuss about SJWs
it really is just people who spend too much time online, or too much time on their college campus

in the real world, sjws, antifa, even the dreaded alt right and literal nazis, theyre all exceedingly rare unless you go to very specific places. and even then theyre avoidable

>>34935008
a romantic thought but the difference is that those insurgencies have actual political and economic power

fudds in the desert do not, and their politics will die with them. theres a difference between being a warlord in control of thriving poppy farms and being a farmer in debt to monsanto who is only kept afloat by USDA subsidies
>>
>>34934831
>they were not at all achieving their objectives

They realized that none of their objectives were worth achieving.
>>
>>34935021
>maybe do something that isnt surrounded by hippie bitches for a change??
I can assure you they weren't hippies. Also
>thinking I'm a /Pol/ack
I'm only half-white, I'm pretty sure they'd want to hang me or something.
>>
>>34935021
I work in the very real world of labor and I spent my college innawoods hunting, fishing, trapping, and sabotaging machinery and I completely agree with dude-man that there has been a leftward shift in society. Watch a movie/ tv show, listen to the radio, go on facebook; normies are swayed by these things and they are all moving far to the left at the fastest possible speed. It is worrying.
>>
>>34932893
This
Take away my job, house, and threaten my family and maybe I'll get off my ass!

Until then I prefer to let the extremist retards duke it out over the media bs.
>>
>>34933709
>peaceful protest
"""peaceful"""
>>
>>34935024
>height of the cold war
>stopping or at least slowing communism in the east
>not worth achieving
youre dumb as shit

>>34935069
there has been a leftward shift, but it's not nearly as extreme as all your doomsaying makes it sound.

also, maybe stop watching CN (it's full of calarts shitlibs), and get it through your head that a mixed race couple on TV isn't trying to eradicate all whites and is probably just that those are the two actors they wanted on the show.
>>
File: 1476449487873.gif (968KB, 290x200px) Image search: [Google]
1476449487873.gif
968KB, 290x200px
fuck communism and fuck communists
>>
>>34935100
>Microfilm: California State University at San Jose Clark Library

>Congressional Record, Vol. 109 88th Congress, 1st Session Appendix Pages A1-A2842 Jan. 9-May 7, 1963 Reel 12

>3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.

>4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.

>5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.

>6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.

>7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.

>10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.

>13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.

>15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.

>16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.

>17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers' associations. Put the party line in textbooks.

>19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.

>20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.

>21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.

need i go on, because where we're going we don't need eyes to see
>>
>>34935325
>29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.

>30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man."

>31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the "big picture." Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.

>32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture--education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.

>36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.

>37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.

>38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].

>39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.

>40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.

>41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.

>42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use ["]united force["] to solve economic, political or social problems.

>43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.

>44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
>>
File: 1499781130472.jpg (61KB, 720x384px) Image search: [Google]
1499781130472.jpg
61KB, 720x384px
>>34935325
>need i go on, because where we're going we don't need eyes to see

Yea. What exactly is this shit?
>>
>>34934633
>whose promiscuity would be celebrated, not punished

That's an odd way to describe a state sponsored breeding program.
>>
>>34935401
>state sponsored breeding program.

You mean like welfare?
>>
>>34934682
Found the white trash.
>>
>>34931652
I would always kill liberal faggots. Right wingers no.

t. E5
>>
>>34935384
>Microfilm: California State University at San Jose Clark Library
>Congressional Record, Vol. 109 88th Congress, 1st Session Appendix Pages A1-A2842 Jan. 9-May 7, 1963 Reel 12

learn how to read
>>
>>34935189
People down communists like the proletariat has a say.

It's like smashing your toaster and being all like "Yeah toaster, that's what you get for belonging to me"
>>
>>34935433
Yes I see that. Is this what the u.s. congress was planning or what they were coming up with contingencies for?
>>
>>34935100
We didn't stop or slow communism, and nothing happened, clearly it wasn't a worthwhile objective dipshit.
>>
>>34932941
about 300,000 served (either Patriot or Loyalist) out of a population of 2.5 million. That's more like 12%.

That'd be over 35 million people in modern America.
>>
>>34934747
So you're worried about what's going on at a private school, a famously, historically liberal university, and a hippie, "experimental" college in the Pacific Northwest? You need to stay off of /pol/ and get out of the basement, anon.
>>
>>34935413
No, I mean like an attempt to create a superior race to populate the earth with, after either subjugating or exterminating everyone else. Even you.
>>
>>34935578
I'm 6'4" with blonde hair and blue eyes. I probably would have got to breed a lot
>>
>>34935008
The problem with is this is it assumes that the civilian population with guns is united against the government, which is practically never the case in reality since the government is elected by and made up of the civilian population (just like the military).

Most people would be indifferent and many would flat out want to be the boot; one man's uprising is another man's terrorist insurgency.

McVeigh and Nichols thought they were fighting against an oppressive government; they aren't exactly popular in mainstream opinion.
>>
>>34933981
Don't forget the food bunker they just built by their temple in twin
>>
>>34933930
>$0.02 has been added to your account
>>
>>34931652
>all jews
Really makes you think...
>>
>>34933930
yep. The way they shot congressmen from the other side. Had elected leaders call for presidential assassination. Threw riots after the other party won an election.

Bloodthirsty bastards jeapordizing our order.

no wait....
>>
>>34935637
Slav or German? And can you prove it multiple generations back? Don't kid yourself, you'd just be another house nigger.
>>
File: girl8.jpg (166KB, 750x920px) Image search: [Google]
girl8.jpg
166KB, 750x920px
>>34931577
>be me
>be inna army
>desk job
Uhhh i dont really shoot anybody so nothing?
>>
Post militia names:
>Jabat al Wypple
>>
>>34932893
As long as they can keep the economy afloat things will largely be fine. If there's a sudden downturn and a lot of wealth evaporates overnight then I think we'll really see some fireworks.
>>
>>34933635
Agreed. Get enough soldiers together and immoral orders are easier to follow because of diluted personal responsibility. And most people will follow orders from an authority figure anyway.
>>
>>34934831
Ladies and gentleman, I present to you: The American Education!
>>
>>34935578

>No, I mean like an attempt to create a superior race to populate the earth with, after either subjugating or exterminating everyone else.

Ahh, I see we are talking about the Jewish desire to enslave mankind that they deliberately mis-represent as being a Nazi goal instead.

You people are some gullible fucking shits.
>>
>>34935512
As I explained here
>>34935045
I'm no /pol/ack, and the shit happening in those videos is spreading elsewhere. I still have time to live my life and still have concern over this, especially because watered-down versions of said stuff is becoming popular.
>>
>>34935417
Found the commie.
>>
>>34931652
>>34932326
These.
There will be military personnel who will refuse orders or avoid lethal force, maybe even a significant amount would, but in general two things come into play,
1. Even if a crowd is unarmed, being outnumbered is frightening regardless
2.They're paid and trained to follow orders and take out the enemy. If there's a significant number of military personnel, even impartial ones would be strained to disobey orders

>>34932893
This. Occupied, comfortable and lazy reporting.

>>34933997
Man what the fuck, most of the rural and suburban towns I've been through in MA had Trump signs on their front laws. Disappointing.

>>34934737
Good on you.
>>
>>34934621
This is the kinda shit that makes me through my hands up ib confusion when listening to many people right of center. Control all three branches of government and some how you are still the victim
>>
>>34934891
>Have you seen all of the Bernie Sanders supporters? The ones that came out in droves?
You mean the ones that immediately turned around and voted for trump or just stayed home in protest? Those guys?
>>
>>34935069
Again, the right controls all three branches of government and you some how think you are the victim being displaced ideologically
>>
>>34931577
gorilla warfare
>>
>>34938671
It's because they realize that their current power is a stroke of luck, and that demographics do not favor them going forward.

As old people start dying off, so does the GOP's voter base, and that will pave the way for a permanent Democrat majority.

The majority of the US are liberals, and we will never accept the GOP.
>>
>>34935325
>1963
Please just stop, you are full paranoid retard at this point and havent made a lick of sense for over 3 posts now
>>
>>34935413
Stop tryjng to ban abortions and the blacks will sterilize themselves
>>
>>34935433
You presented something completely devoid of context and expected the whole thread to be on board
>>
>>34936507
>They didn't do this under obongo
Wewlad
>>
>>34938789
But this isnt correct either, not exactly anyway. Most people are centrists of one side or the other when you really get down to it. They'd happily give up tenants of the far left or far right if it got them something they want or need now as opposed to later
>>
>>34938789
>As old people start dying off, so does the GOP's voter base, and that
The problem i have with this is that everyone on both sides immediately counts all halfbreeds as minority without acknowledging that they are also half white. Look at obama, one of the whitest darkies you ever did see(maybe not in conplexion, but certainly in action and culture)
>>
>>34934066
No you wouldn't, and no you haven't, you baiting troglodyte.
>>
>>34938804
>Full paranoid
Different anon, but the Soviets did their damndest to try and influence the US in several ways.
https://youtu.be/bX3EZCVj2XA
>>34938857
True, however look how that's turned out for states like New York, Illinois, and California for gun owners. Centrists seemed fine voting away their rights in those states. Also
>Most people are centrists
I'm pretty sure next election we're going to get a wave of democrats.
>>
>>34933976
But everyone in the military knows that's bullshit, and it's why so many of them are bitter. I've had 3 friends for to IED strikes, and have been in 3 seperate dets myself, and it's pointless bullshit. I can't remember what I had for breakfast yesterday, and two families are missing fathers, three missing husbands, sons and brothers. I don't talk about my time in the Army much, and I don't call it "service." I'm not angry about it anymore, but I used to be.

The point is, members of the military are very cynical and "woke," if you will. Everything handed down through command is heavily scrutinized, complained about, and picked apart down to the nub. I've seen E6's flat out refuse to tell their guys to do much less than shoot at American citizens, no matter how much fancy language or bullshit it was presented with. More frequent were the times when they said, "Roger that, we're on it," and turn to us and say, "we ain't doing that shit, we're doing this instead." I did it a few times.
>>
>>34938866
What does that matter? Mixed individuals aren't going to vote GOP either.
>>
File: 20170528_234727.jpg (43KB, 276x280px) Image search: [Google]
20170528_234727.jpg
43KB, 276x280px
>>34933746
>>34934524
What the fuck is this garbage LARP?
>>
>>34934497
Problem is, those people who disagree with him, will find out that he disagrees with THEM, and they will post his name, address and other personal info, harass him and key his car, throw piss at him and eventually try assaulting him and if they can get away with it, murder him.

The Alt-Left is violent. Worse they have reserurected the dead white supremicist movement because the unrelenting social preassure of SJW corperate policies in our work place, the media and our schools.
>>
>>34938882
The wave of Democrats is already there; there are far more registered Democrats than Republicans.

They're just not voting in the states that matter.
>>
>>34933614
And all of this jingoistic scenario of yours will instantly disappear the moment the first deserter/saboteur will be arrested, judged for treason and executed in front of his fellow comrades.
>>
>>34934760
You have never lived around a college town, have you?

I agree college is not real life for people like me, but millions of people go to college and for them, that's the shit that sticks with them their whole life.

Also, on a sibjective existential note, don't Americans sped the first 25 years of their life in school? 1/4 of your life is a pretty big chunk and leftist like BAMN start indoctrinating children as young as elementary school.
>>
>>34934831
It's one of those cases of worrying about something when in reality it wouldn't happen, if only we knew china wouldn't have gotten involved, the US would have pushed north.

The whole cold war operated the way it did because the higher ups thought we had to tussle wulith Russia and China, but come to find out Mao and communist china hated Russia.
>>
ITT: people with no military experience argue about a situation that will never occur.

That said, I do think it's feasible, but would have to be presented as a very black/white them/us and you would need some sort of provocation. If you managed to get one segment of the population isolated and presented believable to the military as the enemy (not just, 1SG says these people are bad, like a sustained information campaign to get your average guy to actually believe it.) And then once this has happened create a situation where the dudes doing the shooting feel like they are protecting themselves, "real American citizens, or getting revenge for an atrocity, then you could make them do it.
>>
>>34938844
Yeah, but it shows that the left is just as partisan and hypocritical of the right when it comes to guns. Maybe even more seeing that they wanted the damn things removed from the public's hands and now they are actively shooting politicians now because "Muh Fascism" which is just the same thing s "Muh Communism/socialism" which caused those shootings a few years back of Gabby Giffords.
>>
>>34939220
*hypocritical as the right
>>
>>34932893
>A vast majority of Americans are too occupied, fat, comfortable, lazy, unaware, happy, or all of the above to actually do shit.
Suburban nigger over here.
Alot of Americans are not that.
When did kay turn full antifa
>>
>>34932927
>uncontrolled inflation and massive poverty

neither of those instigated the US civil war
>>
>>34939220
different pattern. 1 crazy person out of muted hype vs 2 attacks on LEO, riots following elections, assisnation attempt on other party's congressmen (plural) and increasing intergroup aggression, along with complete consent of media AND fucking congressmen. Which we didn't see from the right. The left is out of control and for no fucking reason.

After this last year I never want to hear another damn word about how dangerous the "tea party" and radical right is.
>>
File: 1503254667143.png (474KB, 691x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1503254667143.png
474KB, 691x1280px
>>34933930
yep them evil ring wing conservatives
>>
>>34933975
I guess the pic related are larpers, am I wrong?
>>
>>34932893
Here's my edgy opinion

Another civil war will happen in the US

But nobody here will be alive to see it when it finally happens
>>
>>34939629
This. In the 8 years Obama was prez the right can't even be compared to <1 year of what the left is doing now. People weren't randomly beaten or stabbed because of Obama ffs.
>>
>>34939674

>mfw my regulation haircut is even more distinctive than his and looks kind of 1940's Europe

With gun on hip, I wait patiently for some faggot to try that on me.
>>
>>34934497
>sad tired old stupid talking point that doesnt work.

It gets tiresome when you hear the same bullshit for years, people with any conservative views have been assaulted with this shit far past the right to complain about having to hear it again.

'They' need to hear some, or rather any, opposing views.

If you havnt come to this conclusion by now there are plenty of safe spaces elsewhere, faggot.
>>
>>34933635
>dead end
A morbid kek...
>>
>>34939988
i have a beard because of a skin disorder, those antifa shitheels started about trump and KKK and white trash.

I was with my mixed nephew and niece, who were in near tears, and the THUG GANGSTA NIGGA crew didnt say word one to them. i had to pass the kids off to my girlfriend who is a psychotic Asian and my sister, and ran them down. they dont take well to people standing up unless they have a 8:1 superiority. JUST LIKE THE NAZIS!
>>
File: 1491716584859.png (152KB, 500x509px) Image search: [Google]
1491716584859.png
152KB, 500x509px
>>34931577
They would probably paint the """""""rebels""""""" as psycho rednecks or violent communists depending on who is doing the rebelling. That makes it really easy to dehumanize whoever the military is supposed to shoot at and is going to turn the civilian population against them. The only thing that I could foresee preventing that would be
>government gets to the point where hundreds of thousands of people feel the need to protest
>civilians engage in non-violent protest that disrupts government activity for several weeks
>military and police have to step in to quell the protest
>police abuse the populace
>units of the military begin to feel the dissonance of defending our liberties vs quashing a (relatively) peaceful demonstration
>military turns on the police
So basically like the Russian revolution of 1917. Unfortunately the Russian Revolution lead to communism but their popular revolt actually worked.
>>
File: LW7Rggd.png (2MB, 1468x7317px) Image search: [Google]
LW7Rggd.png
2MB, 1468x7317px
>>34932893
Not edgy, it's a well established concept.
>>
>>34938844
They didnt.
>>
>>34939220
They are not equal, unironically the left is more brazenly violent and murderous. There has been no moral equivalence since long before the election, but they are more unhinged now than they have been im a long time

This is objective fact and there is no point to pretend otherwise.
>>
>>34939220
Gabby giffords was shot by a paranoid schitzophrenic with no political ideology motivating him to kill, try again.
>>
>>34932595
>their facebook profile.
>Civil War
>Nation at war with itself
>mass casualties
>chaos
>this fag: Facebook
>>
>>34934569
>it's just words
Do you really not realize how retarded that is?

>>34938671
The entire system supports and enforces egalitarian liberalism.There's nothing right wing about the GOP or normie conservatives. All they're conserving is liberalism from 20 years ago. Trump is only slightly more hard line on a handful issues and look at him being fought at every turn by the deep state and people who are supposed to be his allies.
>>
>>34931577

Id join in.

>>34933208

this right here

>>34933446

choose wisely on where you'll be cucking then
>>
>>34931577
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Rican_Nationalist_Party_revolts_of_the_1950s
It depends on the national guardsmen.
>>
>>34931577
trail of tears v2
Thread posts: 194
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.