[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Killing is for sinners. What are the best weapons for self defense

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 1440021219262.png (27KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1440021219262.png
27KB, 128x128px
Killing is for sinners. What are the best weapons for self defense that aren't necessarily deadly af?
The goal being to incapacitate the opponent instead of ending his days.
Inb4 pussy
Obviously in last resort it wouldn't matter but most banal situations can avoid death.
>>
File: IMG_5404.jpg (365KB, 1500x1484px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5404.jpg
365KB, 1500x1484px
>>34929292
No, murdering is for sinners.

Anyhow, pepper spray, tasers, rubber bullets, pocket sand, maglite, strobes (very temporary), telescopic batons, and thrown pool balls do a fine job of incapacitating someone.

Don't laugh at the billard ball part, those things fucking hurt to be smacked with.
>>
Are you implying that you're not a sinner already?
>>
>>34929686
No, Jesus died for my sins to be obsolved.
>>
>>34929719
Ok but you've sinned since he died so
>>
File: rape-whistle.png (42KB, 249x187px) Image search: [Google]
rape-whistle.png
42KB, 249x187px
>>34929292
>>
File: Assorted_shillelagh.jpg (780KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Assorted_shillelagh.jpg
780KB, 1200x1600px
>>
>>34929292
Don't worry about it,God will protect you. What's your address btw?
>>
>>34929292
Do us all a favor and remove your weak, spineless genes from the gene pool.
>>
>>34929292
>sinners
>best weapons for self defense that aren't necessarily deadly af?

Ask Jesus, if you have a cloak, sell it and buy a sword.
>>
>>34929719
>>34929292
This is bait.
>>
>>34929292
>killing is for sinners
Good, then killing is for all of us. Also God will forgive you ya dingus, just ask
>>
>>34929292
Old and New testament are pretty contradictory. One is filled with violence sanctioned by God, yet Jesus nearly always recommends passive resistance. Anyway, Exodus 22 kind of supports Castle Doctrine, but only at night, since it's "better that he pays it off, through money or being sold as a slave"
>2 If a thief be found breaking up, and be smitten that he die, there shall no blood be shed for him.
>3 If the sun be risen upon him, there shall be blood shed for him; for he should make full restitution; if he have nothing, then he shall be sold for his theft.
>>
File: AirBrush_20170821074357.jpg (84KB, 1080x252px) Image search: [Google]
AirBrush_20170821074357.jpg
84KB, 1080x252px
>>34930035
Shhhhhhh. Come unto Christ.
>>
>>34930094
>if he have nothing, then he shall be sold for his theft.

Funny, I was thinking about slavery as a punishment for theft and it's basically how lots of prisons use prisoners for labor, it's basically biblical.
>>
>>34930112
I'm pretty sure they can't use them for labor unless the prisoner agrees to it. Exception being community service as a sentence, which I would assume you could say no to and get jail instead maybe? dunno I'm not dark enough to commit crime and find out
>>
>>34930144
>unless the prisoner agrees to it.

Solitary confinement or labor, pick one.

One of them is known to make you go insane, and I thought the idea of prisons was rehabilitation.

Give your prisoners a "choice" between leaving the prison more crazy than they got in or labor, it's not a choice.
>>
>>34930162
no, no you misunderstood me. Prisons usually have a labor shortage from lack of positions available, most prisoners want to work. It's boring af in prison.
>>
File: fda2.png (82KB, 205x145px) Image search: [Google]
fda2.png
82KB, 205x145px
>>34929292
Killing is for sinners, locking your dick in chastity and crying on your knees for the rest of your life in hopes you get to suck the big man upstair's cock is for saints.

Choose wisely.
>>
>>34929326
>Don't laugh at the billard ball part, those things fucking hurt to be smacked with.

Can confirm, got sent to the hospital in a freak billiards accident.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.