[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any apps good for learning about guns or practicing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: p1lbJzY.png (354KB, 600x796px) Image search: [Google]
p1lbJzY.png
354KB, 600x796px
Are there any apps good for learning about guns or practicing tactics or something? Looking for a productive time killer. Already know about World of Guns, but there's too much micro transactions.
>>
File: read a book.jpg (64KB, 625x475px) Image search: [Google]
read a book.jpg
64KB, 625x475px
>>34927826
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8
>>
>>34927960
I'm not going to carry a book around everywhere I go.
>>
>>34928191
Carry an interesting book as an ice breaker for a QT
Carry an interesting book to make passers by revel in your leanedness
Carry an interesting book because reading is cool you ungrateful fuckstick
As long as it's not something like "How to make strangers on a tibetan yak milking forum think I'm cool" people aren't going to give two shits about you carrying a book around.
>>
>>34928210
>got admiring questions at work when i carried Plato's The Republic for me to read at lunch
i felt like a cool guy
>>
>>34928191
You dirty, illiterate fuck. You're everything destroying this country.
>>
>>34928210
>leanedness
lel.
Not the OP, but what books would you recommend friend?
>>
>>34928798
Not him. There are so many books dude, so many. They go massively overlooked.

When I was in college I'd have a bunch of downtime. You know a 2 hour break here, a 3 hour there due to.scheduling. I used to go to the library and pick random books.

One of the most /k/ related I read was the autobiography of mousseline. When he was 6 years old an 8 year old boy stold his family's wheel barrow. His dad beat him and threw him out of the house and said either go get the wheel barrow or don't come back. Mousseline lured the boy into the woods, and smashed his head open with a rock, then buried the kid and took his wheel barrow back home.

You learn all sorts of shit man.
>>
>>34928847
Perhaps you should go back and learn to spell, friend.
Not trying to be insulting, just an observation.
Do you recall the name of this specific Mussolini autobiography?
There are like 5 that I turned up in a cursory search.
>>
>>34927826
Well you could just google something as simple as "tactics" and "learning the gun".
>>
>>34928191
Digital books. A lot of old manuals are in pdf format.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.