[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>inna hospital >grandma dying >this old man shows up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1428163328855.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1428163328855.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>inna hospital
>grandma dying
>this old man shows up and no body really talks to him, says he was a friend of my grandpa
>being out of place i sit down beside of him and we talk for an hour
>ends up telling me he was a marine and served in vietnam
>continue hours of talking about joining up eventually shows me somthing
>its a picture of his grandson says hes gone of the liberal deep end, says his own son called him a baby killer
>says he dosen't have much time left here and neither do i with the political climate
>we talk about gun control and eventually we get to politics
>every thing hes said i agree with 100%
>ends up saying he kept his service weapon
>says its in pristeen condition and he has no one to give it to
>we keep talking eventually he starts talking about of JFK's death was a cover up, how 9/11 was an inside job. The man may be 87 but he has some exellent points.
>visiting hours are closing, as we sit in the hospital halls he shakes my hand and hugs me, says i was like the only son he never had
>he starts crying
>"i need your phone number and your adress, we need to stay in touch"
>3 years pass i get a call saying old man was in the hospital
>i go to see him, hes recovering nicely.
>he hands me a key and says its a gift to his favorite step son
>it opens a storage locker downtown
A few days later i open it.
>inside is a couch, and 2 big boxes
>draped over the couch is an American Made M1 Garand in pristine condition
>in the boxes is near 10 thousand rounds of 30-06
>god damn i miss that man.
>>
>>34921262
Garand pics or it never happened
>>
>>34921262
dick pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>34921262
boipucci pics or it didn't happen
>>
File: TjYWHF52cfg.jpg (202KB, 1280x863px) Image search: [Google]
TjYWHF52cfg.jpg
202KB, 1280x863px
>>34921262
fake but goddamn I dream of the day
>>
>>34921262
Pics or it happened in an alternate universe, but not this one.
>>
File: IMG_4259.png (231KB, 436x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4259.png
231KB, 436x512px
>post le epic meme frog instead of garand
Wanna know how I know you're full of shit?
>>
>>34921330
>>34921302
>>34921286
>>34921304
Huh did i forget to say it was a dream?
>>
I hope this story is real. I want to believe. For the sake of my liberal nogunz family members, I want to believe in this.
>>
>>34921362
one would only guess
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.