[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're in a club and this guy slaps your girlfriends ass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: Larry.jpg (100KB, 840x1230px) Image search: [Google]
Larry.jpg
100KB, 840x1230px
You're in a club and this guy slaps your girlfriends ass and calls her a communist. What do you do?
>>
Kill my girlfriend
>>
Trust his judgement and immediately shoot her in the face and neck.
>>
offer him the opportunity to fuck the Bolshevism out of my girlfriend's ass.
>>
Time for a new girlfriend, this one is dead
>>
>>34919583
Tell that bastard his boot ass with his firewatch ribbons better get out my face.

Then I'll conduct my own investigation to see if she's a communist.
>>
I don't believe Törni was on some personal vendetta against communism as some folk here seem to think, so me and my girlfriend would probably just have a beer with him or something.

would also maybe inform his next of kin that the dude's alive too
>>
>>34919592
What this guy said.
>>
>While in the Gulf of Mexico, near Mobile, Alabama, Törni jumped overboard and swam to shore
>>
>>34919583
Breathe a sigh of relief because my girlfriend is clearly not a commie, as Larry didn't kill her.
Oh Larry you big kidder.
>>
>>34919583
Kill her immediately!
Then kneel down and suck his dick...
>>
>>34919635
>have a beer with a man who just slapped your girlfriends ass
>all these other replies
Fucking cuc/k/s.
>>
File: 1502418584950.jpg (28KB, 500x627px) Image search: [Google]
1502418584950.jpg
28KB, 500x627px
>>34919583
Look at him
>>
>>34919810
That thousand yard stare
>>
>>34919583
considering how he's always on the losing side i'd pity him and let it go
maybe threaten to kick his ass if he does it again
>>
Shout his name
>>
>>34919610
>boot
>firewatch ribbons

guy wrote some of the early books on SF operations.
>>
>>34919583
Pull down her underwear, stick it in and say "fucking commies"
>>
>>34919893
No shit Sherlock. It was based on the picture.
>>
>"yeah, and you're talking to another"
>antifa the fascist scum
>>
>>34919583
Accuse him of being the real communist trying to throw off the every body by accusing someone else.

>baka McCarthy would be rolling in his grave if he saw this thread
>>
>>34919583
Who?
>>
File: Larry.jpg (27KB, 250x386px) Image search: [Google]
Larry.jpg
27KB, 250x386px
>>34920178
The only member of the SS buried in Arlington
>>
>>34920178

Lauri Allan Törni a man who hated Communists so much he joined three different militaries in order to kill a few more. Originally a Finnish Company Commander during the Winter War killing commies invading his homeland, then Nazi Germany to kill commies on the eastern front and finally the US military to kill commies in Vietnam.
>>
>>34919583

but her breasts definitely capitalist so that's ok with me
>>
>>34919583

laugh about him losing three wars
>>
File: BudeKalifatKafir.jpg (118KB, 1373x944px) Image search: [Google]
BudeKalifatKafir.jpg
118KB, 1373x944px
>>34919583

Takbir
>>
Tell antifa that there is a Nazi buried in Arlington and watch them dig him up. Then watch CNN praise Antifa for protecting us.
>>
>>34919583
Yell Stolen Valor because hes missing the gay pride ribbon.
>>
>>34919583
kick him in the nuts until he stops breathing?
>>
>>34920231
Cool.
>>
>>34919583
Be insulted that he implies that I associate with communists.
>>
>>34920668
I felt like giving a (you), so be grateful.
>each war was just endless attrition of the enemy with great k/d ratios on his sides, with himself getting more and more experienced until he's just a man made of operational operating, with medals for his valor and a great reputation as an a officer in each military
>Finland maintained itself separate from communists until they practically stop existing outside of stupid college students and their old professors
>Germans basically run most of europe now
>McDonalds and cheap shoe factories in Vietnam
He won in the end. More importantly than that he was everything a soldier should be when he lived. He earned his place in Arlington.

>One of his men went on to be the president of Finland during the Period of the Soviet Union breaking down
Fucking Pottery
>>
I offer him a free helicopter ride
>>
>>34920925
>completely mangle the definition of winning and losing into incomprehensible shrieking
>ignore that communism and nazism are literally an ideological hair's breath apart but really, it is just too hard to expect any sort of intelligence from soldiers
>toss out the most juvenile geopolitical claim possible: mcdonalds in vietnam
>operator operating maymay

be grateful for what
>>
File: 4klj3gr.png (711KB, 552x680px) Image search: [Google]
4klj3gr.png
711KB, 552x680px
>>34919592

When the first post is truly the best post.
>>
>>34919583
kill him and my girlfriend because the only good nazi is a dead nazi same with commies
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.