[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the new memeround that will be phased out in a few years?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (15KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
15KB, 440x440px
Is this the new memeround that will be phased out in a few years? Honest question because I want to get into hunting and precision shooting to train for what possibly could be dark times ahead.
>>
>>34916511
Are you a fucking retard? You have no mention of a caliber anywhere also your picture name is retarded.
I hate bumping this thread.
Heres an Idea OP look at calibers that have been used for hunting for the last several decades. They will probably still be produced tomorrow. Or do you want me to spoon feed you?
>>
>>34916617
It's a 6.5 Grendel you insufferable cunt.
>>
>>34916636
Maybe you should mention the caliber in your question.
>>
>>34916666
Satanic quads agree OP. Should have specified the caliber.
>>
>>34916617
I despise tripfags but the piece of shit has a point, OP.
>>
>>34916666
I'm not OP. I can just look at it and tell you what it is.
>>
The Russians have taken to it so you can get Wolf steelcase for cheap. If you're getting into precision shooting, you should be reloading anyways, so availability won't be an issue.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1MB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
1MB, 1500x1125px
OP here, usually when I download the image it said the name. I guess not with DuckDuckGo...

Its a 6.5 Creedmoor.

Looking into either RPR or Tikka t3x tac. Total investments including Dillion Press and scope should top out at $5k. Just wanted to make sure there isn't a better round out there for my uses.
>>
>>34916511
6.5 creedmoor is the new memeround. The grendel is out
>>
>dark times
lol why do /k/tards always think we are on the verge of a civil war?
>>
>>34916762
No one's ever put it better than pic related anon years ago.
>>
>>34916806
Holy fuck, this is poetry
>>
>>34916762
Cause we have been for quite a fucking while fuckwit. Doesn't take a genius to see how bunch of people standing around an enormous powder keg will end. Just cause they haven't managed to set it off so far doesn't mean it's a good idea.
>>
>>34916636
Hey dumbasses if you can tell what it is then why is OP saying it's 6.5 creed?
>>
OP here, the fuck are you idiots rambling on about civil war? We don't know what the fuck is going to happen in a year or decades down the line. Hope for the best and plan for the worst, I honestly shouldn't have even mention that in my post because /pol/ leaked in here and I feel the thread is getting derailed by this BS.
>>
>>34916897
Yea, that's cool and all, but did you know that 9mm is absolute shit compared to .45?
>>
>>34916897
If you want to get good at precission shooting. After getting your fundamentals down with a .22lr and a shit ton of practice i always recommend moving to 7.62 NATO. it's relatively cheap compared to other long range calibers and will teach you how to compensate for wind and drop at shorter ranges
>>
>>34916617
Learn how to sage you fucking newfag. You shouldn't be tripping if you're that new, you goddamn cancer.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.