[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In a war between Indonesia and Australia, there is no question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

In a war between Indonesia and Australia, there is no question who will be the victor.
>>
>>34909522

The rest of the world
>>
Australians like to think of themselves as hard /k/unts, but the country is approach Scandinavia-levels of progressivism
>>
File: 3951960342_aca66ec0cd_b.jpg (224KB, 1024x677px) Image search: [Google]
3951960342_aca66ec0cd_b.jpg
224KB, 1024x677px
>>34909522
Sure, the ADF would lose horribly. But, it'll be multicultural, trans-friendly and provide a nice self-esteem boost to a heap of women whilst it loses. And isn't that whats really important?
>>
>>34909522
Ausfag here with limited infantry experience.
Many of our infantry are good soldiers, but there are plenty of shitcunts going around.
Our entire defence force exists so we can survive for a few weeks until USA/UK save us.
>>
>>34909522
God I love FNCs

Even if Australia wins, it'll hopefully allow their military to throw off the bullshit.
>>
>>34909522
I was in Indonesia for 6 months in 2014, the average dude isn't breaking 5'6". Average Aussie woman is probably more than a match kek.

Are you in the Indonesian army OP? What rifle do you use, what are your thoughts on it's accuracy, reliability, handling, etc?
>>
I for one welcome our new mie goreng overlords.
>>
>>34909650
>le progressiun
This meme needs to die
Isis the most hardcore disipline plus no le degeneracy and gets ass fucked daily. Same for the nazis who thought killing gypsys/masons/jehowas/jews helps win the war. Nitpicking arcticles about how faggy the army is shows nothing about its structure.

Thats the most beatiful thing about war to me everything that isnt for your survival flys out the window and it dosent matter if hes fag nigger spick or manlet if hes on your side and helps to win the war it dosent matter.
>>
>>34910167
The Vietnamese were manlets too.
>>
Indonesia has no military allies and its military is fairly much there to keep 260 million muslims from murdering each other full time
Historically, whenever they've picked fights with Australia (and allies) they got their shit pushed in, badly.
>>
there probably wouldn't even be ground forces aside from spec cunts
>>
>>34910208
A gun and a uniform does not make one a good soldier.
Fags are not convinient in war
Women do not have the physical capabilities
Trannies will commit suicide, probably a month of two after going into battle
Spics are okay i guess
Niggers/Arabs suck at warfare
>>
>>34910167
Their stuff are manufactured by their state enterprise Pindad
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pindad
They are pretty much the ASEAN shooting champ most of the time since their SS2 was introduced. Not sure about the development status of the bullpup SS3.
>>34910278
More like guarding American interests, most of the oil drilling are american companies and Freeport operates the largest gold mine in the world in West Papua.
>>
>>34909522
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yKsiaGmdEM
>>
>>34910446
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASEAN_Armies_Rifle_Meet
SS2 starts in 2006
>>
>>34910446
So it's a clone of the FNC? Good shit.
>>
>>34910472
run away in a taxi .. good job Indonesia
>>
>>34910209
and they dies in droves, so as long as the aussies aren't invading they're fine
>>
>>34910167
Taller people makes for a better target.
Why 4chan has this height meme going so hard? Is it the crippling low self-esteem?
>>
>>34910339
Africans are the best at covering fire
>>
Indonesia can't even keep a tribe of jungle hut dwelling savages from seceding and taking half of Indonesia's oil with them.

Nice job, Indonesia. You'll always have Bali to serve our cashed up bogans and to project a veneer of relevance to your nation, and we appreciate it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.