[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a mini bat wood lousville slugger. How do I make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: Karl.gif (98KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Karl.gif
98KB, 500x281px
I have a mini bat wood lousville slugger.
How do I make it a better weapon
>>
bayonet
>>
>>34908890
Drill out the end and melt lead in it

Or use epoxy mixed with birdshot or fishing weights if you don't want to melt lead

Wrap the handle and maybe give it a lanyard but don't put nails in it or do anything else stupid like wrap it with barb wire
>>
>>34908890
Brace the bat at two points with that metal stripping with holes in it. Wrap it around the bat towards the end and right before it starts tapering towards the handle. Use small nails for this.

Hammer larger, untreated, nails between the two bracing strips at random spots. It is important you do not hammer all the way down, only about 1/2". Cut the heads off and spritz with water until rust starts forming on the nails.
>>
File: meteorite 1911s.jpg (603KB, 1400x795px) Image search: [Google]
meteorite 1911s.jpg
603KB, 1400x795px
>>34908890
Whittle the bat into a set of pistol grips. Buy gun to fit the grips.
>>
>>34908890
tape a pistol to it
>>
>>34908890
cut it in half and hollow out the insides to fit a rifle action and turn it into a gun
>>
>>34908890
Buy a pair of dumbbells. Use them often. Bat will be much more effective.
>>
File: tetsubo_2994_640.jpg (111KB, 640x337px) Image search: [Google]
tetsubo_2994_640.jpg
111KB, 640x337px
Nubs or spikes. Not long enough to get stuck in stuff, just enough to concentrate the force
>>
>>34908890

Buy another mini bat and tie the two together, then watch Bruce Lee movies for two days.
>>
>>34909742
How do this for cheap
>>34908914
You're insane!
>>
Shove it up your ass. Become the weapon.
>>
Soak it in nitroglycerin.
>>
>>34908904
FPBP
>>
File: thumbtacks.png (59KB, 273x224px) Image search: [Google]
thumbtacks.png
59KB, 273x224px
>>34911689
>how do this 4 chep
Are you an idiot? focusing a hit into a smaller point makes it more dangerous. Literally put push pins into it.

Pic related but hopefully they're a bit more rounded to help focus a hit to a smaller area. It's a force multiplayer.
>>
>>34911689
>how to do this for cheap
Pic related. Drill a hole slightly smaller than the bolt, then use a wrench/driver/ratchet set to put bolt into said hole. Repeat until sufficiently nubbed for her satisfaction.
>>
>>34913030
this. Use a machine screw of choice. Drill a pilot hole, do not use self-tapping screws or you'll risk cracking the bat.
>>
>easymode
1 buy a length of 3/8 or 1/2" allthread with a bunch of matching nuts
2 drill straight through bat at different lengths
3 insert all thread into hole, fasten nuts on both sides
4 hacksaw/sawzall excess allthread off
5 repeat step 3
alt6 loctite nuts in place
alt7 file down allthread and nuts for smoothness
alt8 in step 3, start webbing baling wire around allthread stems before you tighten the nuts. this will help bat maintain its integrity and be less likely to splinter or shatter from use because of all the holes
>>
File: rw.jpg (6KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
rw.jpg
6KB, 258x195px
>>34911689
It's not insane, my da and I used to do this with my pinewood derby cars back innaday. Melt a bunch of fishing weights on the grill outside, pour em into a recess in the wood/ bullet mold to kill some lobsterbacks
>>
>>34914305
I don't have a drill
>>
File: blanks.jpg (29KB, 500x183px) Image search: [Google]
blanks.jpg
29KB, 500x183px
>>34908890
knife blanks
>>
File: hahacomrade.jpg (176KB, 1022x688px) Image search: [Google]
hahacomrade.jpg
176KB, 1022x688px
>>34914849
How fucking poor can you be?
>>
>>34914849
Ask around and borrow one. I'm borrowing my job's cordless drill to polish my headlights, they dgaf
>>
>>34914849
in that case, you deserve to be raped.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.