[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any thoughts on Russian missiles? https://m.tvzvezda.ru/new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: lZQdd.jpg (121KB, 719x404px) Image search: [Google]
lZQdd.jpg
121KB, 719x404px
Any thoughts on Russian missiles?

https://m.tvzvezda.ru/news/forces/content/201706271742-c6rh.htm

They looks hideous, not as aesthetically pleasing. Doesn't even look modern, like a caveman's bat. Only men would like this. Comapre this to the American neo-modern designs that even gays would love. I'd say it would be better for Russia to tighten their budget and buy Chinese instead.
>>
>>34907118
nice try aussie go start a war on your own time
>>
Russian missiles are wasteful and overappreciated. Unlike Chinese missiles that are efficient yet effective. There is a reason why Chinese tech are accepted in the /k/ board and Russian tech is not.
>>
>>34907368
This
If i was a country in need of cheap yet reliable
military equipment and weapons, i would be buying from China.
>>
>>34907368
>>34908321
Spotted the chink with an AirBnB.
>>
File: multistagerocket2.jpg (29KB, 320x211px) Image search: [Google]
multistagerocket2.jpg
29KB, 320x211px
Every scholar history knows that the very first missiles originated in China
>>
China has impressive missiles.

China has the superior technology that was indigenously developed with honor and dignity.
>>
>>34907118
>https://m.tvzvezda.ru/news/forces/content/201706271742-c6rh.htm

That Sineva SLBM launch was too clean while the first Bulava SLBM salvo launch has lots of smoke. Why? Also the second Bulava launch looks cleaner than the first Bulava salvo launch.
>>
It is clear that China is a superior weapons designer, nevertheless, China is moving towards being a peaceful and prosperous world power that has an economy that is nuber 1# in the world.
>>
is this the shitpost containment thread
>>
File: 0_6c772_fea8d020_XXXL.jpg (220KB, 851x1280px) Image search: [Google]
0_6c772_fea8d020_XXXL.jpg
220KB, 851x1280px
>>34908888

>That Sineva SLBM launch was too clean while the first Bulava SLBM salvo launch has lots of smoke. Why?

The R-29 Sineva is a liquid fueled missile while the RSM-56 Bulava is a solid fueled one. The former produces little to no smoke while the latter makes billowing clouds of them.

Liquid fueled missiles have a better T/W ratio and thus have a better throwing weight but the downside is that they have to be fueled up which takes time and you would need fuel tanks onboard the submarine, taking up space. Solid fueled ones dont have those disadvantages as they can stay fueled and ready to fire at a moments notice for decades if well maintained.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.