[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone tried making a Molotov out of coke bottles? They don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: coke.jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
coke.jpg
3KB, 225x225px
Has anyone tried making a Molotov out of coke bottles? They don't look very easily breakable or practical for petrol bombs.
>>
>>34906967
No, but I've thrown coke bottles at things and they didn't break so good. They're a bit too thick. Consider something more like wine bottles, they hold more fluid, too.
>>
>>34907013
I work in a liquor department. Can confirm wine bottles will break easiest, I have literally seen beer bottles bounce and retain form when dropped from shoulder height but a wine bottle is much more fragile. Liquor bottles tend to be thick so they are also a bad choice.

For best chances stick a battery into the cocktail so it will help shatter the bottle.
>>
>>34907031

Used to stock groceries and yes, wine bottles are faggots. One time we ran a powered pallet jack out onto the floor and accidentally the wine aisle. Needless to say two of us smelled like booze the whole night and over 40 wine bottles shattered. Nearly lost my shitty job over that.
>>
Op here, just want to know for the inevitable californian civil war, thanks a bunch
>>
>>34907073
thin low grade olive oil bottles are the way to go, those faggots will explode if they're already sitting on the ground and you just tip one over. Former grocery clerk here also ask me how I know.
>>
File: ham dislikes.jpg (41KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
ham dislikes.jpg
41KB, 480x480px
>>34907013
you throw like a girl
>>
>>34907091

It's a shitty job. Pickles, wine, oils, and let's not forget 12 pack cans of drinks.
>>
>>34906967
Are glass coke bottles still a thing though?

1 litre glass bottles used to be quite common when I was a kid here in Australia, but they stopped making them for about fifteen years. They only brought them back recently for nostalgia faggotry, but they're not sold everywhere and I think they're a fair bit more expensive.

>$3 worth of chips and a litre of coke thanks
>om nom nom nom
>>
>>34907102
I was allowed to take home squashed boxes and jars that were misprinted or had torn UPC labels. That helped when I was doing the starving student meme
>>
>>34907073
Oh God I can just picture and smell it.
>>
File: 1492548047802.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1492548047802.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>34907090
If you're planning on making molotovs, don't forget to soak the rags and when you're throwing them, to have the bottom of the bottle to take the most wind. Last thing you want is to toss them and have the flame extinguish from the wind. Also, from what I've heard, kerosene makes a better starter.
>>
>>34907109
In the southwest US and most of south America they still exist and are bottled with real sugar
>>
>>34907109
>Are glass coke bottles still a thing though?
Mexicoke. It's actually pretty good, it's the original formula
>>
>>34907129
You can buy them up north too. It's called Mexicoke.
>>
>>34907129
>bottled with real sugar
I still find that hilarious. Everywhere except America uses real sugar, just one of those "we're America, fuck you" things I guess.
>>
>>34907109
In the states they still have them pretty common most people call them Mexican Cokes in reference to where there bottled
>>
>>34907144
corn subsidies man, use it or lose it
>>
>>34907134
TBQH, it's the only Coke I even bother buying and drinking anymore. There's this small market that sells 6 packs for $3 over where I'm at.
>>
>>34907013
>He didn't break so good
>Perhaps he was wondering why you would light him on fire before you threw him
>>
>>34907153
cornmunism.
>>
>>34907120

We were supposed to log everything into salvage but if something goes home, I didn't see it. Plus the homeless guys would gather around back at 5am every morning and dig through the dumpster for meat and milk thrown out. At one time I was over frozen foods and I kept a stash of damaged ice cream in the cooler along with a spoon. Plus unlike "dry grocery" that generally was sent back to District for credit processing, company policy stated that all frozen items had to be thrown away, so a lot of damaged shit went home with me, no fucks given.

>>34907109

Yes. Both American and "Mexican" varieties are common here in the US. Mexican uses cane sugar and is generally superior IMO. I used to get 500ML bottles at a dollar store but they only sell 325/345/whatever ML bottles now so I skip on them. Good deal at 500ML, not so much at the smaller amount.

RC and Sunkist also come in glass bottles, at least here in the Southeast, but those are Southeastern cokes anyway.
>>
File: 1478717766675.gif (833KB, 350x497px) Image search: [Google]
1478717766675.gif
833KB, 350x497px
>>34907158
>>
>>34907153
Lose the pounds that is
>>
>>34907144
It's more like a "reasons why government programs should have mandatory sunset provisions" thing.
>>
>>34907236
Nah, it's government itself that should have a mandatory sunset provision.
>>
>>34906967
Op confirmed for Mexican subhuman
>>
Yes, they are hard to break. Use beer bottles
>>
>>34907144
Corn subsidies made HFCS too cheap for cane or beet sugar to compete with in general, which is a shame, because beet/cane sugar just tastes so much better.

Until the subsidies are ended, HFCS will probably have the majority share of the US market in sweeteners. It might have to be stopped at some point though, because all this senseless corn growing isn't going to be good for the top-soil in the long run.

Basically, if there's a problem in the US, it's probably the fault of the Federal Government somehow, so fuck those people.
>>
>>34907102
Yeah, I do not fucking miss working nights at Kroger. Didn't help that my direct supervisor was an utter cunt. That shit was not worth minimum wage.
The worst part is, that job has left me with a searing irrational hatred for pickles. I used to love pickles....
>>34907120
Hah, I'd have gotten fired for that shit.
>>
File: 1428237174611.jpg (352KB, 1050x576px) Image search: [Google]
1428237174611.jpg
352KB, 1050x576px
>>34907158
>>
File: jones.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jones.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
>>34906967
no, but my friends and I made on with a jones soda bottle back in high school. It took us a few tosses to actually get the bottle to break
>>
>>34906967
>practical for petrol bombs

No, a 12 ounce bottle is not practical for a petrol bomb. You want to use a 40 ounce beer bottle, muh nigga.
>>
>>34907073
My dad once mowed down a pallet of wine in a mall with a cop car.
>>
>>34906967
You can use basically any breakable container to make a molotov, there's just some ifs.

Coke bottles are a bit tough actually, but they can be used, put a battery inside it and perhaps throw it from a higher height (like out a window).
>>
>>34908607
Story?
>>
Reminder that constricting a Molotov is the illegal creation of a Destructive Device and, without a tax stamp, is subject to any and all legal NFA repercussions same as sawing off a shotgun or rifle.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.