[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bosnia isnt entirely islamic, half of it (and some areas in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Bosnia isnt entirely islamic, half of it (and some areas in the other half) are Christian.
One federal entity is called Republika Srpska,during the war, and THAT is where the most soldiers came from to battle against the muslims.
They even had an army until 06 when the 2 armies of Bosnia came under the Armed Forces of BiH, OSBiH named today, no longer a conscript army.
In a future war, the army of Bosnia will collapse just as the Yugoslav army did in 1990, leaving the serbs in bosnia separated into 2 large enclaves.
With Croatia as a NATO member, and possible even Serbia as a member too, or maybe a associate of NATO.
How big of a clusterfuck would arise in Bosnia if (i suspect) muslims (who hold, or try to hold) try to take Bosnia under their control, diminishing the serb entity and subjecting the remaining croats in the muslim entity to their rule.
The turks can for instance drop supplies and weapons on the Bosnias only sea access, Neum.
The Russians (if they want or can) can deliver anything via Serbia (along the Drina and Sava rivers) to the serbs in bosnia, which count maybe a million or such, meaning there can be at least 80 000 conscripts if they declare independence from Bosnia.
Brcko distict, which is a town divided 50/50 is the first battle which will be fought over, just like the serbs tore trough it in 92, corridor 92 battle was it called.
I also think that the islamic world wont be idle there, since its europe, ISIS will emerge.
But if radical islamist groups emerge, how can NATO be on the same side it was in the 90s?
How can the USAF be on the same side again?
How many pilots would bomb the serb radars and ammo caches again, if the serbs are fighting against terrorists this time?
Could putlet put an S300 in the serb renegade republic?
Who would the checehns loyal to russia fight for in that war?
How long would it last?
Would ww3 happen because of it?
Memes aside, what does /k/ thing about this scenario?
How would the eurotards react?
>>
english isnt my first language so fuck you
>>
Who puts bombs under who's orphanages in the end?
>>
>and possible even Serbia as a member too, or maybe a associate of NATO.

The moment Serbians join NATO is the moment I will bow in deference and admit that Amerifats are master geopolitical trolls.

Also, Croatia's is a rather clear cut case so one can assume that NATO would conduct many of their operations from within Croat territories, with the other NATO allied forces inside the Balkans supported covertly

>Who would the checehns loyal to russia fight for in that war?
Lel, no. Even in peacetime, Chechnya's is a very tenuous relationship with Moscow. Russia would be foolish to assume that Chechnyans wouldn't exploit any opportunity to break off

>would WW3 happen because of it
The Balkans have always been a fragile, tense, and irredentist filled shithole, but yet, can't be written off as a potential ignition point of global conflict. There is precedent after all

>how would Eurotards react
We would probably sit around virtue signalling and sending strongly worded pronouncements of condemnation, while waiting for Americans to make the first move.
>>
>>34904929
So in the end, its ISIS against the Russian proxy, which ends up bad for the western interests.
IN EUROPE
Thats not going to happen. It didnt happen in the 90s and its not going to happen now
>>
>>34904527
>>34904544
I read the whole thing and am getting at you wanting to ask: How would the Muslims react? Do you mean those in Bosnia or those outside, because they're night and day in terms of how they view life.

>But if radical islamist groups emerge, how can NATO be on the same side it was in the 90s?
They showed up in the 90s, and the Bosnians themselves dealt with them.
>>
>>34905034
I dont believe a word of it

Why the fuck is Bosnia the number one exporter of terrorism considering its number of islamists?
If there are 2 million muslims in Bosnia, why are there 1500 of them in ISIS?
I know many are dead, many have defected and wont come home, cant come home, arrested or captured, but thats a fucked up number considering Bosnia is in Europe and 2 million muslims harbor a percentage of terrorists, with experience.
London has more muslims that Bosnia ever had, yet even with all the attacks, less muslims went to fight for isis than in Bosnia, considering the percentage. I also highly doubt but it wouldnt surprise me that the rumors about Osama Bin Laden was a visitor to Bosnia during the war. When the terrorists came.

Kosovo is not different, its probably much worse
>>
>>34905109
>I dont believe a word of it
Well you should, because that what happened.

>Why the fuck is Bosnia the number one exporter of terrorism considering its number of islamists?
Saudi funding schools and "youth groups" that have a positive view of the more extremist Islamic sects.

> I also highly doubt but it wouldnt surprise me that the rumors about Osama Bin Laden was a visitor to Bosnia during the war.
He didn't visit, only a few of his lieutenants, who traveled there with his merry band of "international aid workers" and promptly kicked rocks once he realized how badly they misread the actual situation on the ground.

>Kosovo is not different, its probably much worse
Different in the sense that they have some people joining ISIS, but it's not like the majority of the populations support them or anything.
>>
why isnt this on /pol wtfff?
>>
call up Owen Wilson. BEHIND ENEMY LINES BACK 2 BOSNIA
>>
Serbia will never join NATO. They will help kill Muslims if something did happen to the Christian population in Bosnia (be Orhodox or Catholic, however it has to be provoked since the new government is a ""responsive"" one).

This is bound to happen eventually. A lot of Islamists have their eyes fixated on Albania and Bosnia, there's a lot of Turkish, Saudi and other investments pouring into the country.

A number of Bosniaks went to fight for ISIS. They'll have to go somewhere once they have nowhere to fight in Syria, which will most likely lead to extremist Jihadists (re)forming terrorist cells in Bosnia.

Now it just depends. Will they take the Muslim Brotherhood route and go for democratic/internal rise to power, or will they be stupid enough to start shooting at Christians?

One or the two will happen. Bosnia won't exist in the next ten years and it'll get split in between Croatia and Serbia with their respective enclaves. The country is a mess and most of its funding comes through the Middle East, and we all know how those people are.

So yeah, another war in the Balkans. Who would've thought?
>>
>>34904967
>Thats not going to happen. It didnt happen in the 90s and its not going to happen now

Compare Russia in the 90s and under Putin now.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.