[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Used to browse /k/ everyday >Suddenly lost interest in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 1497659308346.jpg (66KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497659308346.jpg
66KB, 720x720px
>Used to browse /k/ everyday
>Suddenly lost interest in guns and rarely browse anymore
>Milsurp has dried up
>Every new gun is yet another AR or AK
>V2 of some lame handgun getting released every month
>The MDR is never getting released
>Radom factory in the US cancelled (no MSBS)

What is the point? Every "new" thing that gets released is just a rehash of the same damn thing we've had for decades. There's been no change in the market for years, despite getting progressively worse. I can't do this anymore.
>>
>>34903621
It's called a saturated market WTF you want. It's way better than what we were facing 5 years ago, don't be so quick to forget you pessimistic cocksucker. Go cry elsewhere
>>
>>34903621
>I can't do this anymore.
Do what? Dick around /k/ and watch youtube videos? Lighten up, faggot
>>
There are thousands of neato guns already out there that you're not yet aware of.
>>
>>34903621
You should probably go shooting instead of writing a whiny blogpost. If you're bored with it, move on. And the MDR has been released.
>>
File: claimed_by_the_zone.jpg (62KB, 328x347px) Image search: [Google]
claimed_by_the_zone.jpg
62KB, 328x347px
>>34903678
>And the MDR has been released.
>>
>>34903671

Like the DP-12, it's ugly looking. But for some unholy reason a double barrel pump action turns me on.
>>
>>34903621
it looks like there's a house right behind that fence
>>
>>34903621
boo hoo so sad, what are you gonna do, a sick flip?
>>
>>34903621
does anybody knows a followup to that pic?
>>
>>34903621
Where's the backstop?
>>
>>34903621
What the hell is going on with those targets? Is it a joke or does he own the property behind the fence?
>>
>>34903621

I can tell you're a nogunz, but I'll bite anyway.

There's nothing stopping you from grabbing whatever the fuck you want. The market is in a great spot right now; you can snag whatever the fuck you want online.

Want an AR-15? There's shitloads. In the market for an AK? Prices are higher and choices are more limited than what they used to be, but you still have some decent choices and dirt-cheap ammo. In the mood for old milsurp? Prices are past poorfag range, but for the actual enthusiasts that aren't using milsurp as an excuse to get cheap guns, you've got a ton of choices. Pistols? There's a glut of striker-fired pistols out there now, but nobody is stopping you from picking up a DA/SA HK, Sig, or Beretta, or dipping into the world of revolvers. Hell, you can get old military revolvers as easily as a Glock if you want something oddball.

The point is, you have a ton of choices out there thanks to researching and purchasing online. Throwing a temper tantrum because new guns are AR-15s and striker-fired pistols instead of the uber-l33t kool tactical futuristic guns you'd see in an old Call of Duty game makes you a moron. Go beyond your safety zone and you'll find almost anything you could want.
>>
>>34903621
>Every "new" thing
Found your problem. The point of woodworking is not to buy every new contraption on the market, but seeing what you can do with what you have.

Focus on seeing just how far you can push your carry pistol.
>>
>>34904005
Its airsoft
>>
>>34903715
>>34903760
>>34904005
>5.56 going through wood
good joke
>>
>milsurp dried up
you mean cheap milsurp, you retard just spend a bit more you retard
>>
>>34904262

But milsurp being cheap is why most of /k/ was interested in it in the first place.
>>
>>34904273
Well yeah, but save up a bit more, its not like these guns flat out dont exist
>>
>>34904279
^^^

You can still get an SKS for like <$400.
>>
>>34903621
>>Radom factory in the US cancelled (no MSBS)

Shit, source? Man this has been a shitty fucking month if true.
>>
>>34904168
Everything you just said bores me to shit. ARs have always sucked and there are no more good options for AKs unless you buy a used saiga or vepr. Still, these designs are from the goddamn 50's. Futuristic COD gun? How about just a design from this century?

I agree, there's an awesome selection of striker fired guns. But once you get one what's the point of the rest existing? I don't see the point of worrying about getting a revolver or hammer fire if I've already selected my handgun of choice, why would I spend more money on something that does the same thing only slightly different? We need something new and spicy or this hobby is going to get boring to everyone except brainlets like you.

>>34904331
Kike ATF didn't approve any of their like 15 proposed imports. The globalists are butthurt at Poland for not being good goys and accepting refugees.
>>
>>34905255
>ATF

Now, I hate the ATF, but I asked for a source.
>>
>drinking a brewski in the backyard
>inflatable pool
>get shot by QT neighbor blonde
im ok with this
>>
>>34905255
You're either having an existential crisis or you just realized guns are a hobby for dumb simpletons.

Just get an AR, bro.
>>
>>34903621
>>The MDR is never getting released
It's out, OP. They delivered the first production models like two weeks ago.
>>
File: 1474570240588.jpg (227KB, 720x593px) Image search: [Google]
1474570240588.jpg
227KB, 720x593px
>>34904331
>>34905255
>TFW no eventual VIS-35 replica made in USA.
Pass me the Hemlock, please.
>>
>>34904168
>you'll find almost anything you could want.

I want an AK-107. How far past my comfort zone do I need to go to find one?

I think OP has a point, I remember when VZ2008s came out and everyone was like HOLY SHIT, SOMETHING DIFFERENT and bought up every last one.
>>
>>34905255
who the fuck gets into guns as a hobby? i only own a rifle and pistol and that's just to protect my ass.
>>
>>34903749
They killed a 6 year old girl and daughter is facing prison time. Happened in New Hampshire
>>
>>34905725
Source or bullshit
>>
>>34905740
If only there was a program that you could type words into and it searched the whole internet to pull up information for you. Ohhh well never know what the future holds
>>
>>34905704
what is your hobby? collecting dragon dildos? watching anime?
>>
>>34905255
>whiny blogpost on 4chan
>calling anyone brainlet

Sorry brobi, bad news.
>>
>>34903621
Guns are boring when you can't shoot stuff with them.
>>
>>34904249
It that pic isn't fake then it's meme worthy funny. The house would totally get fucked up and his neighbors would end him
>>
>>34905986
Why yes as a matter of fact I love Dragon dildos, especially the kind you can squeeze the alien egg into you. And of course I love anime just like all the other permavirgins on this site.
>>
>>34905704
Non-poorfags
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.