[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that autumn is approaching, and with it comes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

File: GOOSE-ATTACK.jpg (86KB, 485x420px) Image search: [Google]
GOOSE-ATTACK.jpg
86KB, 485x420px
Friendly reminder that autumn is approaching, and with it comes the Canadian scourge.

How does /k/ deal with these feathered foes?
>>
>>34903118
goose are for killing
>>
I get an old shitty air rifle out and try to kill one everyday till they decide not to come back till next year.
>>
>>34903118
I kick them. Hard.
>>
>>34903118

You gank those fuckers.
>>
grab by the neck and do the helicopter
or tie two of them in a knot
>>
>>34903118
Would a domesticated goose make a good battle buddy?
>>
My city recently culled 250 of them
>>
>>34903118
Geese are cute though. If they get rowdy I'll just wrestle the little bastards...
>>
>>34903118
Birdshot out of a 20 gauge and an oven tend to work.
>>
>>34903322
>I hatched and raised a goose when I was a kid
they're fucking assholes regardless of who feeds them
>>
>>34903118
you box them
>>
>>34903118
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3788392/What-s-good-goose-Oregon-man-pet-goose-form-unlikely-friendship.html

This man has learned to tame the evil. God help us if he decides to turn his back on humanity.
>>
>>34903330
Dayton?
>>
>>34903322
I know of a veteran who uses one as his therapy animal
Lord knows how he did it, but I'd be damned if the fucker wasn't like a dog around him
>>
File: littlegame.jpg (58KB, 500x569px) Image search: [Google]
littlegame.jpg
58KB, 500x569px
>>34903118
With my bare hands.
Like a fucking man.

>Snow nigger geese show up outside my apartment building every year (t. Illinois)
>can't hunt them, because innacity, downstate and have no desire to go to them to cull herd, after work, and daily life. (overnight job working security at the worst post known to man)
>flip top headed maple crazed motherfucker comes up to my back door expecting hand outs like some kind of welfare child.
>RAAAAAAA FUCK OFF CUNT
>eyeballs me with the deadest, coldest eyes it can muster, cranes it neck, an honks, followed by a hiss.
>thatsitbitch.bat
>open door
>poutine fucker instinctively spreads wings, hisses, and lowers head to charge
>noyoudon't.jaypeg
>grab sonofabitch by it's neck, and hold it up at eye level.
>all geese are staring at the commotion as this one is flapping, and shitting, and honking, and hissing wildly
>stare the hive down
>throw goose as hard as I can towards group of feathered cocksmears
>it flails, and flops, and jerks around gets up to charge again, and I make one step towards it
>it backs down
MFW

That was three years ago, they haven't returned to roost since.
>>
File: attack ganders.gif (4MB, 313x238px) Image search: [Google]
attack ganders.gif
4MB, 313x238px
>>34903118
Eternal reminder that GEESE are EVIL
>>
>>34903372

>shit owner detected
>>
File: 1501091165854.jpg (151KB, 388x443px) Image search: [Google]
1501091165854.jpg
151KB, 388x443px
>>34903118
>IED'S
>>
>>34903654
Close. Columbus
>>
>>34903118
Bayonet charge with sporadic fire when they're on the ground, when they're airborne, use a 40mm Bofors.
>>
File: final_original.jpg (3MB, 3120x3448px) Image search: [Google]
final_original.jpg
3MB, 3120x3448px
death by foie gras. force feed them until they explode.
>>
Up here in Wisconsin a whole bunch of these little fuckers took up an entire park and shit everywhere not to mention a couple attacked a kid, after enough complaints the town decided to cull some of them... using gas... the motto around town was Gas The Geese! God I miss Mondovi....
>>
>>34907569
Oh shit forgot the link btw
http://www.weau.com/content/news/Geese-to-be-rounded-up-at-local-lake-some-residents-unhappy-423717534.html
>>
>>34903998
Ayyy

>t. Springfield
>>
Is .177 enough to kill a goose if you nail it in the head?

I live in the city so a PAL is just a dumb expense, but I'd definitely bring my pellet gun out to the coasts if it meant roasting some fresh honk.
>>
>>34907603
Probably. Bird bones are pretty hollow to save weight. Assuming you can hit it.
>>
>>34907611
It's not the highest end rifle, but it came with a decent 4x scope, the stock is about the right length as-is, and it was in good condition when I picked it up from the pawn shop. It's a spring piston so maybe one day when I'm more adventurous I can get a harder spring for it and nigger up a way to get the scope to sit on the barrel instead of the piston.

I'd wanna be aiming at one sitting around, not flying around ofc

Also, I see a lot of ducks in Montreal but not a lot of geese, will I die if I eat a street duck?
>>
>>34907639
Even still, how accurate is it?

Also, not sure but I imagine street duck should be okay.
>>
>>34907639
>will I die if I eat a street duck?
Nah, you'll be fine
>>
>>34907654
>Even still, how accurate is it?
I honestly have no idea. Out of fear of dying in a hail of police gunfire, I've never shot it anywhere but indoors or in the alley behind my place at a range of like... 10-20 feet?

It seems more accurate than me, though
>>
>>34907663
Fair enough. Be careful, though, Trudeau might be offended if he sees it.
>>
>>34907663
If the police kill you, you win.
>>
File: life lessons from a cat.jpg (349KB, 990x534px) Image search: [Google]
life lessons from a cat.jpg
349KB, 990x534px
>>34907669
I'm reasonably familair with the firearms act and what defines a gun and how to get one, but honestly I have no idea what governs the law of using something that looks like a gun in situations that are not themselves crimes.

>>34907681
americans forget the canada is basically the administratum from 40k; it's easy to do whatever you want whatever you want but as soon as you're flagged in any system at any time your life is forfeit
>>
Preemptive thermobaric strike. If they get in too close, you must have a sword or a machete on you, cut their fucking heads off and just leave the carcasses.
Geese look evil and demonic even when dying. You know the feeling when you see a foe, or an animal dying? The feeling of sadness that it had to be that way? There is no such feeling with geese
>>
>>34903759
"Let me just keep filming this while doggo is helplessly attacked by angry honker."

What a fucking cunt.
>>
>>34903755
Snow nigger here
Thats a beautiful story anon
>>
>>34903654
Daytonian here, wishing this was true.
>>
>>34903118
These fucking guys are absolute niggers of the bird world
>>
Aren't these things protected by the migratory bird act?
>>
>>34903765
>that greentext with the IED
>>
File: IED poaching.png (208KB, 972x986px) Image search: [Google]
IED poaching.png
208KB, 972x986px
>>34903765
>>34909751
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.