[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A female officer of Mossos d'Esquadra just shot down an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: mossos.jpg (142KB, 1706x960px) Image search: [Google]
mossos.jpg
142KB, 1706x960px
A female officer of Mossos d'Esquadra just shot down and killed 4 terrorist in a row.
How's the level of your woman agents in your country, /k/?
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/842865/cambrils-terror-barcelona-attack-hero-officer-4-jihadis-audi-crash-killed
>>
File: 170711-N-WC492-047.jpg (3MB, 3734x5601px) Image search: [Google]
170711-N-WC492-047.jpg
3MB, 3734x5601px
Fitzgerald Damage Control Assistant was a woman. I want to marry her. That is all.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/08/18/544387493/uss-fitzgerald-leaders-punished-crew-is-praised-after-collision-with-cargo-ship

>49. At the time of the collision, the DCA was asleep in her rack. She woke up when she felt the
ship lurch. The collision alarm then sounded and the DCA quickly dressed and proceeded to
CCS. From there, she directed DC efforts, sounded the GQ alarm using the general shipboard
announcement system (1MC), and set primary and secondary boundaries (a first and second line
of defense to control the spread of the flooding)
>>
Was hanging out with some other emergency services people at a charity BBQ last weekend.

Watched a female state trooper lift two firefighters off the ground and eat an entire pad of post-it notes.
>>
>>34900258
Wow. Sincere congratulations
>>
>>34900296
>eat an entire pad of post-it notes.
nani?
>>
>ragheads roll car
>stumble out armed only with knives and fake bombvests
>cop is able to shoot with impunity
>/k/ expects this to impress people because its a woman
Misogyny as usual in this place
>>
>>34900296
>eat an entire pad of post-it notes.
Why am I erect?
>>
File: fedora.jpg (126KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
126KB, 900x675px
>>34900476
yea, totally, that woman didn't definetly did something nothorious. I mean, who would not be able to drop dead 4 guys with bomb vests and knifes without giving a fuck?
>>
>>34900512
Those weren't bomb vests
>>
>>34900465
She had a sandwich sitting on this desk, next to a notepad, pens, and post-it notes. Grabbed the post-its and bit into them. We all started laughing, she just shrugged, rolled the entire pad up, put it in her mouth, chewed, and swallowed.
>>
>>34900526
and you can totally know that in that scenario with your x-ray vision. Dumb bitch
>>
File: 1479820567495.png (60KB, 229x240px) Image search: [Google]
1479820567495.png
60KB, 229x240px
>>34900575
I want a big, tough girl to casually shove me in her mouth and swallow me just for a laugh. The last thing I hear is the snickering of her work buddies and the massive roiling belch as she squeezes all the oxygen out of her swelteringly hot, sticky stomach, dooming me to digest like an oversized chunk of meat in her firm, toned gut along with any barbeque she might have already packed away...
>>
>>34900786
Vorefag please die
>>
>>34900834
no, that's what he wants, you can't give him what he wants.
>>
>>34900296
My land lady is a retired state trooper, we shoot 1911s together. She rides a motorcycle and calls her husband a little bitch for his plastic 9mm. What a woman.
>>
>>34900786
truly we are the most degenerate board
>>
>>34903328

/tg/ is pretty fucking bad
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.