[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, apparently the Desert Tech MDR has come back from produc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: for_item_2241.png (193KB, 2000x700px) Image search: [Google]
for_item_2241.png
193KB, 2000x700px
So, apparently the Desert Tech MDR has come back from production hell finally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbyFgv7fPq8

Looking forward to actual reviews by our favorite gun youtubers, whoever they might be,
>>
>>34893837
Well, would you look at that
>>
>>34893837
APOLOGIZE
>>
>>34893837
not as impressed with the rifle as i am with the giant tube range that's loud as fuck.
>>34894062
no
>>
>>34893837
fake and gay
>>
Why did this thing have so much hype?
>>
>>34894238
bullpup 308 made by a company with a good rep
>>
>>34894238
Pretty much this >>34894317 They are known for their sub-moa bullpup rifles. Also its aesthetic as fuck. Looks like some sci-fi space marine gun. just waiting on my preoder for it.
>>
if the 7.62RFN rifle isn't 1 MOA then it is garbage.
>>
>>34894317
>made by a company with a good rep
They used to have a good rep, until they made mormon vaporware and kept raising the price on everyone.
>>
i wonder if they actually gave him his rifle to take home, or did they just hand him one and say "this is your rifle... itll ship to your ffl in 1-3 months"
>>
>>34894682
no. he literally has to shelve it for shipping at the end of the vid.
>>
>>34894664
https://www.youtube.com/user/coldboremirakle While he is an employee at DT he has a bunch of videos of him out in the field with a test MDR and shot a 6x5 group with DT match ammo with it being 1 MOA. So with good ammo it will pretty much be.
>>
>>34893837
They still need to produce enough to fill preorders and distributor obligations. After that we sit and wait for shit to go wrong. If DT is still operating and these rifles are being produced to a consistent quality standard after 2-4 years, THEN you can call it a success.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.