[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The US Military's Class A uniforms are kinda shitty now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

The US Military's Class A uniforms are kinda shitty now.
They where great pre WWII and Post Korea. But then people complained that the black made them look like Nazis so they changed.
>I have an Idea
We take all the current officers uniforms from all branches and make them look alot like the USMC Dress Blues. But this is what we do
>The USMC stays the same
>The Army has their unit patches and all their signifying badges and patches then make the USMC dress blues into an Army version with Green tops, Colored striped belts or chords for their "berets" cause berets are gay af
>Take the AF and do the same
>Keep Naval stuff the same excluding the white enlisted uniforms because those look like shit
Any questions?
>>
Army should just go back to green dress. But I guess the goverment needs ways of wasting tax dollars by changing uniforms.
>>
This nigga never seen dress blues hahahahaha
>>
File: LI52B1ECBA05F09[1].png (493KB, 621x683px) Image search: [Google]
LI52B1ECBA05F09[1].png
493KB, 621x683px
Just pin less to the jacket. replace some of the pin on stuff with patches or embroidery.
>>
File: Uniform.jpg (60KB, 615x770px) Image search: [Google]
Uniform.jpg
60KB, 615x770px
>>34891361
Easy. Go back to WW2 Khaki
>>
>>34891361
I said this in the last thread about this but as a Bong I think adding a simple belt like ours does will spice it up pretty nicely.
>>
>>34892410
I like the simplicity of those uniforms, but that's not showing the reality of soldiers having 20 lbs of awards and badges on their chest.
>>
>>34892461
dress uniforms shouldn't be a physical representation of your career.

we used to make fun of other countries for how much shit their generals, officers, and el presidentes had pinned on.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.