[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Reminder: >People can still get sub MOA groups out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: FUK.png (326KB, 829x606px) Image search: [Google]
FUK.png
326KB, 829x606px
Daily Reminder:

>People can still get sub MOA groups out of Savage Axis guns with handloads, and people still spend $2000+ on a custom bolt gun

>M&P, Glock and HK trade ins have gone for 10,000s of rounds with no issues but people still spend $2000+ on custom 1911s that still have problems

>A chinese knock off 870 for under 200 bucks will run basically forever, but there are people spending $3000+ on custom benellis and berettas

Investment be damned richfags cant be stupid enough to think there is anything practical spending that much money on just looking good.
>>
What does it feel like to be a poorfag, OP?
>>
File: 1478849864394.jpg (34KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1478849864394.jpg
34KB, 500x667px
>>34888541
Save a bunch of money and get to spend the rest on ammo, magazines, and holsters.

On top of the fact because of the extra ammo I buy I get to laugh when I shoot better than anyone else at the range even though they have either Decked out Glocks or Super custom Revolvers and 1911s theyve shot about a handful of ammo boxes through.
>>
>>34888535
Wew lad. I was with you right up until the shotguns. Do you know how hard it is to find a cheapshit gas operated shotgun that isn't shit? It's hard to find one that runs reliably, let alone one that is as smooth as a Benelli. A shotgun is probably the only thing I'd want to spend more than 1k on the base gun. Git gud poorfag.
>>
>>34888555
>Do you know how hard it is to find a cheapshit gas operated shotgun that isn't shit?
No was talking about the cheap ass pump guns that get imported like IAC hawk.

why do you want a semi auto shotgun anyway? Id rather have fun shooting than fuck with the gas system all day or have 4 different things that might fail on the thing.

Also if you do want one the Mossberg 930 is gas operated and apparently is pretty good, and can be had for like 500 bucks.
>>
>>34888569
Bro, were you talking over unders or something when you said thousand dollar benellis? Because if you think that a 1500 dollar over unde is anything but a luxury item, you're dumb. Semi auto shotguns are for shooting more quickly than pump guns. Have fun hitting doubles and poppers with a pump gun.
>>
>>34888535
Agree, although it's worth it to spend a little more for an adjustable trigger. Glass is usually worth the money too.

Agree. Used glocks are great for everything, even if you wanted to rice it out. Although I'd drop 4k on a Korth revolver because I want one.

Can't agree. A good tuned Beretta will do effortless almost simultaneous double taps, and Benellis have earned their reputation swatting ducks and geese in awful weather. Go shoot skeet or sporting clays all day and you'll appreciate a nice gun, and they aren't that expensive for what you get.
>>
>>34888535
I get sub MOA groups out of my 1990 manufactured savage 110 with factory loads.
it being in the superior 6.9x64mm may help though.
>>
>>34888535
You can survive in a tent, but people still spend tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars on houses.

Richfags btfo right?
>>
>>34888626
Well, as a matter of fact, btfo indeed
>>
>>34888626
Any house comes with electricity, water and a place to poo. The same can be said of any gun in relation to more expensive guns. Both shoot bullets.
>>
>>34888541
Quantity > quality in guns
2 is 1, 1 is none, etc.

>>34888555
>gas operated shotgun
>good
what is inertia-driven for $500 alex
>>
>>34888535
>handloads
4 out of the 5 people in total who still do this don't recommend it

>M&P
>good

>H&K
>cheap

I think shotguns are retarded and obsolete so I dont care about your last point
>>
>>34888873
>I think shotguns are retarded and obsolete so I dont care about your last point

You are dumb.
>>
>>34888535
Jerry Miculek can hit a target at 1000 yards with a revolver, I guess that makes rifles completly useless.
>>
>>34888873
>I think shotguns [probably the most common and flexible small arms in the world] are retarded and obsolete so I dont care about your last point

I do think the same of you and your stay here
>>
>>34888535
>if you're not paying bottom dollar for the product that's just barely good enough you're retarded
Poorfags are this delusional
>>
>>34888843
>Quantity > quality in guns
Unless your guns have such bad quality issues that they are untrustworthy

>2 is 1, 1 is none
You have two hands and can accurately one use 1 gun at once. You will never carry more than 3 guns maximum and you will never carry 3 guns for as long as you carry 2 guns or even 1 gun. Your logic is illogical.

Also pump > intertia shit
>>
>>34888535

True about the shotgun thing. My granddad bought a $180 'Hawk' Norinco 870 clone. Had ghost rings on them and I think an 18.5 or 20 inch barrel. Pretty cumfy. First time shooting a pump so idk if it was the gun or me but if you didn't pump it hard/fast enough the end of the shell wouldn't eject all the way but a little bumb on the shell makes it drop out so it wasn't a huge problem when I learned to pump it harder. Pretty lit. Plan on bying one myself
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.